[Mod Discussion Thread](Illusion) Hako

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion Thread](Illusion) Hako

This is a technical discussion/mod testing thread. Do NOT post here unless you are either seeking help about how to create a mod, or offering help on how to create a mod. There'll be a separate mod support thread created when the game actually arrives.

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 01-10-2012, 10:44 AM. Reason: Add texturing/3D modeling links

Asleep at the wheel

• Originally posted by warior View Post
    preview on 'big thing in the box' uncensoring...

How can I put this thing in the box ????
    I have no Idea

Comment

• I just wanted to say that you people did a great job on modifying and translation.

The game has nice graphic and sound. The only bad part about this game is daily routine which can be very dull. I think this game can improve with mini games added where the character can do magics fighting monsters. Hum... sound like a total new game. lol

Well anyway, the mod and translation was good.

edit:
      Hum.. I looked at page 18. How do you add so many chars in one box? Also the pictures from the poster above this one. How in the world can you do that? I don't see any function where it let you stick your beef stick inside the box.
      Last edited by invissense; 03-15-2010, 09:47 PM.

Comment

• Please note - after the loss of the original download pages it has taken a while but I have put all my mods back into that area ... please visit and see what's available.

Those who've seen it all before - let me know if I've missed any!

I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand.

Click HERE for my Hako mods . . . . Click HERE for AG3 - Textures - tips, tricks and tutorials . . . . Click HERE for my AG3 mods

Comment

• Awesome mod! Thank you for the post darkhound!

Comment

• I have a question: does the game allow to customize color of skin, hair, eyes, ribbons for girls somehow? I mean trainer with these options...is it created already?

Comment

• Originally posted by Armaxia View Post
              I have a question: does the game allow to customize color of skin, hair, eyes, ribbons for girls somehow? I mean trainer with these options...is it created already?
              If I´m not mistaken Darkhound´s Illusion Wizard can do something like that. Can´t say for sure but I think to remember you could change these things with the wizard´s
              save patcher.

Comment

• ---------------------------
                Setup
                ---------------------------
                PPExtractor reported an error during packing of "C:\Hako\data\hk104.pp". Please check that you have enough free diskspace.

It is recommended that you reinstall the game before running the patch again.

Click OK to exit.
                (ctrl+C to copy this message)
                OK
                help!!!! i have done everything that the wiki said and nothing helps!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by fib119 View Post
                  Setup
                  PPExtractor reported an error during packing of "C:\Hako\data\hk104.pp". Please check that you have enough free diskspace.

It is recommended that you reinstall the game before running the patch again.

Click OK to exit.
                  (ctrl+C to copy this message)
                  OK
                  help!!!! i have done everything that the wiki said and nothing helps!!!!!
                  Hmm, if you checked that you have enough free disk space I recommend that you reinstall the game and try running the patch again.

Comment

• thaaaaaaaaaaaaaanx

Comment

Working...
                    X