(Illusion) @Home Mate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Release] (Illusion) @Home Mate

This is a mod RELEASE thread only. DO NOT post in here unless it is to release a mod. If you need help with a mod, post in the mod support thread for @HomeMate and someone might answer you there.
    Posts other than for a release will be deleted on sight.
    Last edited by TSR; 05-10-2014, 06:02 AM.

Dark Skin and Black Hair Mod

Fairly quick mod which switches the second skin shader to give the girl brown skin, and changes the green hair option to black hair. The GUI's been changed accordingly. Wizzard compatible. Works on all girls.

Credit for the uncensor texture in the screenshots goes to Maliwei777.

Download Here
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Alamar; 11-14-2010, 03:33 PM. Reason: Fixed download link thanks to slimybyte

Comment

Gifts

Made a quick mod to add names to the gift items for anyone who hates tabbing out to check the Wiki. I put the name(s) of the girl on the icon, based off the information on the wiki page. Wizzard ready.
      Attached Files

Comment

Male black ponytail and white swept back hairstyles

[Edit by Alamar: Download link is broken]

As per a request which I was feeling like doing anyway, another quick mod.

Gives the male black and white hair, and is Wizzard compatible.

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=624
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Alamar; 08-23-2010, 11:50 PM.

Comment

@Home Mate HF Patch

This patch installs the official clothing addon, English translations, 100% uncensor and other essential mods for both @Home Mate and @Home Mate Special/Photo.
          - Everything you need to get started with the game!

@Home Mate HF Patch version 4.3 includes:

None of this would be possible without PP Extractor v0.6.2 by ScumSuckingPig

Show your appreciation of the modder's work and click on the links above and then the button and write a few words!

Important
          The setup decrypts large files and needs at least 2GB free to install all options. This temporary space is needed for decrypting the files and the setup will free it again when it is complete.
          The setup takes a while if you select all options and you should be patient.
          You may have to run the game with Japanese locale for the story text to show correctly.

Having problems?
          1. Read the @Home Mate Technical Help wiki!
          2. Read/search the @Home Mate discussion!
          3. PM me

Upgrading?
          There is no risk patching over a game that you already patched with an earlier version of the HF Patch. You can patch as many times as you want (you will only risk wasting your time).

Future
          This patch will be updated if there are updates to any of the included mods or if other essential mods are released.

Version history
          Spoiler
          4.3, 2011.05.17: Include story 2.0.
          4.2, 2011.04.21: Include story 1.9.5, full unicode path support.
          4.1, 2010.12.30: Attempt to fix rare problem with an error about overwriting PPExtractor.
          4.0, 2010.10.25: Includes support for Special/Photo (six mods), no longer includes Illusion Wizzard.
          3.1, 2010.10.10: Various minor improvements. Renamed to "@Home Mate HF Patch" from "@Home Mate HongFire English Patch".
          3.0, 2009.11.10: Includes 3 Pussies Uncensored Mod, Male Uncensor by Maliwei777, MAXSAVEDATA Ver.031. Minor improvements.
          2.1: 2009.07.04, Updated Low-level English Translations to 1.9 and Illusion Wizzard to 0.4.3. Also updated requirement about non-profit if redistributing.
          2.0: 2009.06.25, Includes PenisPosition 0.5 and updates Low-level English Translations to 1.8
          1.0: 2009.06.19, Updates English Interface Translation to 1.2 (= 100% translated interface!) and Low-level English Translations to 1.7.
          0.9.5: 2009.06.16, Includes Official Clothing Addon by Illusion. Modders are properly credited.
          0.9.3: 2009.06.15, Includes Low-level English Translations 1.6.
          0.9.2: 2009.06.11, Updated Low-level English Translations to 1.4, various minor fixes.
          0.9.1: 2009.06.06, Updated English Interface Translation to 1.1b and Illusion Subtitle Overlay Mod to 0.6.2
          0.9: 2009.06.07, Includes English Interface Translation 1.1a, Low-level English Translations 1.3, Illusion Subtitle Overlay Mod v0.6.1. No longer includes Item and Comment English Translations 0.9.
          0.8: 2009.06.06, Includes English Interface Translation 1.0 by Raiko
          0.7: 2009.06.05, Updated with Item and Comment English Translations 0.9, English Launcher 1.0A, Full Game Uncensor 5.0
          0.6: 2009.06.05, Includes Low-level English Translations v1.2
          0.5.1: 2009.06.05, Corrects minor errors and strings
          0.5: 2009.06.04, Initial version
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Inquisitor; 02-22-2014, 10:44 AM. Reason: Fix wiki link

Comment

• peeza1630
            peeza1630 commented
            Editing a comment
            Invalid Page URL. If this is an error and the page should exist, please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message.

Little Widescreen Adjustment.

This little mod expands the the black bars in the dialogue scenes to the border
          of the display when using widescreen:

Works when using: 1280x800 with 1024x786 set in @home-options
          and 1680x1050 with 1280x960 set in @home-options

Higher ws resolution are futile because when using widescreen the game will appear like in a window with a frame of expanded background (only when in 3D-screen), the area you can use the mouse in limited to the area of the setted @home-resolution, Therefore set @home resolution to 1026x768 when using 1280x800 and 1280x960 when using 1680x1050 with ws-mod/subtitle-mod for widescreen.
          Report errors or ask for suppot in @home modsupport and moddiscussion thread
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Asurazorro; 06-04-2009, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Animal Sounds Removal v1.0

When I played the @Home Mate demo, I knew this mod was in my future...

This mod replaces the sound effect files for all the animals with blank files. Now they won't make any noise at all. For those of you that know all too well the horror of the farm, savour the silence...

Fun fact: Illusion really likes roosters. One just wasn't enough - as well as having the rooster call as one of the animal ambient FX, they also looped the sound as part of the farm's main background "music" track (actually birds in this case - including the damn rooster).

This is provided in Illusion Wizzard format. After installing Wizzard, download the latest version of SSP's PPExtractor and put it in Wizzard's \_general\tools\ folder, overwriting the original. Until darkhound updates Wizzard, you must do this step as the older version of the extractor corrupts files injected into @HM's PPs! To make Wizzard compatible with @HM, download the @HM profile from this post and extract it into Wizzard's \_general\game_profiles\ folder. Run Wizzard and select AHM from the drop down menu on the start screen to create the @HM file structure. Then you can place any Wizzard-compatible mods, such as mine, in the \AHM\mods\ folder and follow the usual Wizzard mod install routine. For a more in-depth step-by-step guide, see this post.
            Attached Files

Comment

Music

[Edit by Alamar: Download link is broken]

Hello.
              This is my first mod ever so I hope it works.
              Here are 3 alternative tracks for the game.
              It changes the main, day and night meny bgm tracks

Is wizzard ready too.
              hope someone likes it =) Download:
              http://uploading.com/files/XH348ENJ/...;V0.1].7z.html
              Last edited by Alamar; 08-23-2010, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Thanks to Alamar and unknown Japanese modder: SB3Utility with AHM support

here http://www.badongo.com/file/15290761
                or here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OR2Q9S35
                or here http://ifile.it/9orvnxy

From what I've seen it hasn't been posted on hongfire yet. I found these links here http://blogearth.org/index.php?load=read&id=1007 and I take no credit for this excellent tool.

Enjoy!
                Last edited by profundis; 07-10-2009, 03:49 PM.

[ School Mate 2: Uncensor | Clothes ] [ @HomeMate: Uncensor & Clothes ] [ Yuusha: Uncensor ]
                [ AG3+: ExpandingPussy Uncensor ] [ Itazura/Ichazura: Uncensor & more ] [ Tech48: Uncensor ]

Comment

Naruto Uzumaki Guy Mod

Hi
                  Well here is the mod for the guy, is the version 1, ready for install with Illusion Wizard..

Download

Last edited by jinshi0; 12-17-2015, 09:19 PM. Reason: fix link
                  "Wonderful! Time for a celebration.... cheese for everyone! Wait! scratch that. Cheese for no one. That can be just as much of a celebration. If you don't like cheese. True?"

Comment

[AHM][Clothing][Replacement Pantyhose]

Well, I hate the way the pantyhose looks in the game by default, so I replaced all 3 pairs with 3 new seamless colors, as well as a bunch more that you can add in separately.

The new pantyhose textures replacing the ones in the game:

- Black Seamless
                    - Blue Seamless
                    - Green Seamless

(More colors are available for replacing the 3 above in the Additional Colors archive.)

To use the additional colors, simply replace the .TGAs in the main mod's AHM\AHM07_00 folder with 3 colors of your choice out of the Additional Colors folder:

-Seamless Deep Pink (b_t_52_a_04.tga)
                    -Seamless Orange (b_t_52_a_05.tga)
                    -Seamless Red (b_t_52_a_06.tga)
                    -Seamless Yellow (b_t_52_a_07.tga)
                    -Seamless Yellow-Green (b_t_52_a_08.tga)
                    -Seamless Cyan (b_t_52_a_09.tga)
                    -Seamless Electric Purple (b_t_52_a_10.tga)
                    -Seamless White (b_t_52_a_11.tga)
                    -Seamless Purple (b_t_52_a_12.tga)
                    -Seamless Hot Pink (b_t_52_a_13.tga)
                    -Seamless Fuschia (b_t_52_a_14.tga)
                    -Seamless Lime Green (b_t_52_a_15.tga)
                    -Seamless Maroon (b_t_52_a_16.tga)
                    -Seamless Chcolate (b_t_52_a_17.tga)
                    -Seamless Gray (b_t_52_a_18.tga)
                    -Seamless Lilac (b_t_52_a_19.tga)
                    -Seamless Salmon (b_t_52_a_20.tga)

User yasu0729 requested a nude version of this mod with a visible vulva through the gusset, so here is that as well. Use the same instructions as the additional colors. Also applies to Black and White Sheer Transparent Gusset.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Deuxsonic; 06-09-2009, 02:42 PM.
                    Good job everyone! Keep up the great work!
                    Let me know if I can be of service to you.
                    Hurry! Read the post! The mods are coming!

Comment

Traduction Intenterface en FRANCAIS Final

Voila, je viens juste de terminer la traduction de l'interface @Home Mate en français.
                      C'est la version finale sauf si je découvre des traductions manquante en y jouant je mettrai à jour le mod final.

Here I have just completed the translation of the @ Home Mate interface in french.
                      This is the final version unless I discover missing translations playing I will update the mod final.

http://rapidshare.com/files/24201507..._ver.final_.7z

Comment

Beach Girl skin mod

Hey all!

Just a humble contribution here.

I made a little skin mod that replaces the bikini tan skin.

I added a tramp stamp, increased the resolution and a couple of other modifications. Full details are in the mod itself.

Fully Wizzard ready!

I'm thinking of reworking the other skins if we don't see a G3T version in the near future.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by AK420; 11-13-2009, 07:22 PM.

COMING SOON!

Comment

Make up v.1

Make Up v.1 Ready for Illusion Wizzard
                          This version contains:
                          Blush anime style
                          Black lashes
                          makeup for the three girls

Download

Last edited by jinshi0; 12-17-2015, 09:20 PM. Reason: fix link
                          "Wonderful! Time for a celebration.... cheese for everyone! Wait! scratch that. Cheese for no one. That can be just as much of a celebration. If you don't like cheese. True?"

Comment

2 little uppervolta repacks

Here are 2 little mods i found on uppervolta.
                            All credits go to the original Modder, i just made them Wizard-Ready

First a Cute Elvish Ears mod for Yakumo...

Spoiler

Second one an underwear Set...translated by gogle it's called "BP Race underwear"
                            Edit: Because not everbody finds it in the List...it replaces the purple color of the top right bra and panties.

Spoiler

Have fun with it, i hope you like it

Edit: if you are experiencing any Problems with my mods please make sure you have installed the Official Clothing addon and the newest PPextractor
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Rust; 06-14-2009, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Esk Mate Uncensor

---Esk Mate Uncensor---

I decided to add a Uncensor to Esk Mate using Maliwei777 uncencer that he/she made
                              this way it would match up with the rest of the game

This file is NOT Illusion Wizzard ready

Use PPExtractor.exe to depack the files named em.pp in your games Directory
                              copy the files named esk_body_01.xx from the Esk Mate Uncensor
                              directory in this mod and past into the em Directory's in your game
                              and repack the em Directory again using PPExtractor.exe

---Many thanks goes out to---

-:Alamar:- for his hard work making SB3Utility
                              With out it, this uncensor would not of happened

-:ScumSuckingPig:- for his hard work making the Illusion PP Extractor

-: Maliwei777 :- For there Hard work Makeing the Uncensor for the Girl

MadMan71
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X