(Illusion) @Home Mate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Release] (Illusion) @Home Mate

This is a mod RELEASE thread only. DO NOT post in here unless it is to release a mod. If you need help with a mod, post in the mod support thread for @HomeMate and someone might answer you there.
    Posts other than for a release will be deleted on sight.
    Last edited by TSR; 05-10-2014, 07:02 AM.

3 additional Haircolors

Another uppervolta repack.
    As for the previous mods i only made them Wizard-ready, all the hard work was done by the original modder.

This mod adds 3 new haircolors for almost any of the girls haircuts.
    Each cut comes in Black, Red and Blue.

Have fun with it

Edit: if you are experiencing any Problems with my mods please make sure you have installed the Official Clothing addon and the newest PPextractor
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Rust; 06-14-2009, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Green Vibe Mod

Green Vibe Mod uppervolta repack

All credits go to the original Modder.
      All I did was making the Mod Wizard-Ready by using the SB3 Utility.

Original File Name is upillu2-0277.7z

Have fun

Edit: if you are experiencing any Problems with my mods please make sure you have installed the Official Clothing addon and the newest PPextractor
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Rust; 06-14-2009, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Some AHM mods by profundis

Enjoy!

3Pussies (uncensor mod)
        Spoiler

This mod uncensors girls models. It includes different uncensor mesh and pubic hair texture for each body type (breast size). So unless you change girl's breast size, they should now have different pussies. There are also three versions: bushy, shaved and with some pubic hair.

Download [MF]

Lingerie Set
        Spoiler

This mod adds new panties mesh and set of bras. The panties mesh is based on panties mesh from Hako.

Download [MF]

Skirts Pack
        Spoiler

This mod includes some micro skirts and modded version of original tight skirt.
        I really like this mod

Download [MF]

Tops
        Spoiler

This mod adds some new tops.

Download [MF]

Jeans Shorts
        Spoiler

Shorter shorts

Download

Last edited by profundis; 07-11-2010, 03:27 AM. Reason: Fixed download links

[ School Mate 2: Uncensor | Clothes ] [ @HomeMate: Uncensor & Clothes ] [ Yuusha: Uncensor ]
        [ AG3+: ExpandingPussy Uncensor ] [ Itazura/Ichazura: Uncensor & more ] [ Tech48: Uncensor ]

Comment

4 more uppervolta repacks

Heya Guys...

Just repacked 4 more uppervolta mods, maybe you'll like them

First i've got a Stockings mod, it comes in 2 Versions. 1 Plain and 1 with hearts, just look on the Screenshot.

The original File is upillu2-0295
          Spoiler

Second one is a Tanlines mod, thought it doesn't look to bad...

The original File is upillu2-0304
          Spoiler

Third Is a nice Low heel Pumps mod

The original File is upillu2-0305
          Spoiler

Fourth is a Swimmsuit mod

The original File is upillu2-0298
          Spoiler

As with my Previous Mods all the credits go to the original Modders, i just made them Wizard-ready.

Attached Files
          Last edited by Rust; 06-14-2009, 07:50 AM.

Comment

I liked the uncensor made by TheEquitableMan for schoolmate so i replaced the texture and put it in a .xx file it also has the uncensor for the two dildos and the male and female uncensor only thing that it doesn't have is uncensor for cut scenes

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KWIMOMKT
            Last edited by imbzppl; 06-13-2009, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Pubic Hair Remove for uncensor made by MadMan71

Heya,

Welcome to my first selfmade Mini-mod-mod. ^^

This is a Mod for the great Full Game Uncensor v5.0 Mod by MadMan71 and will most likely only work if you have installed that mod first.
              It removes the Pubic Hair for all of us who don't like it.

Have Fun with it,

Rusty

Attached Files
              Last edited by Rust; 06-14-2009, 07:50 AM.

Comment

A simple mod by me that removes Yakumo's braid/ribbon thing.

Makes her hairstyles look much better in my opinion.
                Attached Files

Comment

Even More uppervolta repacks

i got 2 more which i really like

This are just repacks again, so all credits go to the original Modders from uv...

First one replaces the flesh tone Bras and Panties with some red ones...i really like this mod.

Spoiler

Second one features some tops which can be worn over the normal tops on the apron layer...you can do some really cool outfits with this.

Spoiler

if you are experiencing any Problems with my mods please make sure you have installed the Official Clothing addon and the newest PPextractor
                  Attached Files

Comment

Some jeans for Nanao

A small upgrade for our hero, no man should ever be without a few decent pair of jeans
                    Attached Files

Comment

Schoolmate Eyes for AHM

I found the default eye textures used in AHM to be a bit bland (no irises gets old) and ended up liking Illusion's Schoolmate eye style better. To that end, I've created this small mod. It exchanges the default AHM eyes for SM style eyes. In my opinion these eyes look better with a darker eyeline, so the mod comes in two flavors.

[AHM][Eyes][SM_Eyes][Fulkren][v1.0] changes the eye color only and leaves the default eyeline. This version is the most compatible and shouldn't interfere with any mods except other eye mods.

[AHM][Eyes][SM_Eyes&eyeline][Fulkren][v1.0] changes the eyes and also the eyelines with a darker version. This version replaces the face xx files and as such will overwrite any existing facial mods installed (e.g. Yakumo elf ear mod).

If you want both, you'll need to manually extract the darker eyeline textures (*_t_01_c_01.bmp) and load them into your modded *_k_01.xx files using SB3util.

Both mods are Wizzard ready, but see DCB's note below.

Originally posted by DCB View Post
                      This is provided in Illusion Wizzard format. After installing Wizzard, download the latest version of SSP's PPExtractor and put it in Wizzard's \_general\tools\ folder, overwriting the original. Until darkhound updates Wizzard, you must do this step as the older version of the extractor corrupts files injected into @HM's PPs! To make Wizzard compatible with @HM, download the @HM profile from this post and extract it into Wizzard's \_general\game_profiles\ folder. Run Wizzard and select AHM from the drop down menu on the start screen to create the @HM file structure. Then you can place any Wizzard-compatible mods, such as mine, in the \AHM\mods\ folder and follow the usual Wizzard mod install routine. For a more in-depth step-by-step guide, see this post.
                      Enjoy.

Special thanks to:
                      - Alamar for his excellent SB3Utility
                      - SSP for his PPExtractor
                      - Darkhound for his IllusionWizzard and other cool Illusion tools.

And of course a big thank you to TheShadow, Warior, Ruru, MadMan71, Maliwei777 and all the other excellent modders both here at Hongfire and abroad. You make these games 10 times as fun as they'd be without you.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by fulkren; 06-15-2009, 03:38 PM.
                      Think, type, think again, post.

Comment

Cut-Off Jeans Shorts

Another Hako-inspired mod...

This mod simply adds new cut-off jeans shorts. You can find it under tab 5 of panties.

The mesh is based on shorts from Hako. I did my best to remove any collisions with other meshes but some issues may still appear. There are known collisions with pantyhose, garters and some skirts - it's simply not designed to be used with those. Please report any bugs other than those if you find them.

Install using Illusion Wizzard.
                        Imortant: Before installation make sure your Wizzard uses latest PPExtractor (at least v0.6.2). Installation with older versions of PPExtractor will crash your game.

Thanks to:
                        - Alamar for SB3Utility,
                        - ScumSuckingPig for PPExtractor.
                        Without their tools I wouldn't be able to produce this mod.

EDIT: To all who downloaded v1.0: Please download v1.0a. I switched files by mistake and uploaded wrong version here. Sorry for inconvenience.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by profundis; 07-10-2009, 04:45 PM.

[ School Mate 2: Uncensor | Clothes ] [ @HomeMate: Uncensor & Clothes ] [ Yuusha: Uncensor ]
                        [ AG3+: ExpandingPussy Uncensor ] [ Itazura/Ichazura: Uncensor & more ] [ Tech48: Uncensor ]

Comment

Cel Shading Dogs (uncensor) based on Madman71 mod

Thanks to Madman71 for his mod, I have been able to create this little mod:
                          Cel Shading Outlines for the two dogs!

Instructions:
                          Replace the file: s_t1_04.xx of the Madman71's AHM Photo Uncensor Mod.

Spoiler
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Zanbot; 06-22-2009, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Lingerie Set

[Edit by Alamar: Download link is broken]

Lingerie pack: 6 bra + panty sets.
                            After installation you should find them under tab 6 of panties and bras.

Note: This replaces my older Hako Panties mod (kind of upgrade). Completely remodelled panties mesh is being used now, so you should be able to use them with all standard clothing items. Also bra textures that fit panties are included now.

Installation: Use Illusion Wizzard. Make sure your Wizzard uses latest PPExtractor (at least v0.6.2).

Download here.

Enjoy!

Many thanks to:
                            - Alamar for his SB3Utility, a perfect tool,
                            - darkhound for his Illusion Morpher,
                            - ScumSuckingPig for PPExtractor.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Alamar; 08-24-2010, 12:53 AM.

Comment

[AHM][Skin+Hair][SGstyle][kdtprod]

First post, first mod.

-Tattoo : 3 peaux avec tatouages + un rouge à lèvres pour Nanoha.
                              -Piercing : 3 versions
                              -Hair color : un blond plus clair, des cheveux noir de Suriko
                              -Clothes : plutôt des adaptations que des créations

Wizzard compatible. Merci à tous les modders.
                              Attached Files

Comment

@Home Mate High Heels mod

[Edit by Alamar: Download link is broken]

@HM high heels beta v0.1
                                ==========================

yeah, it's a beta.....XD

prerequisite :
                                since i'm putting all .x icons in /AHM_EX,
                                please install that offical 100 piece plus cos extra pack(is this what it calls??).

howto install:
                                1. use PPExtractor extract your AHM_EX.pp, it will create a folder call AHM_EX.
                                2. pull everything inside folder "__to__your__AHM_EX" into the folder call "AHM_EX"
                                3. use PPExtractor repack AHM_EX back to a .pp file.
                                4. done.

download :
                                http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=635
                                ps...not wizzard friendly....
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Alamar; 08-24-2010, 12:54 AM. Reason: update

Comment

Working...
                                X