[Mod Release & Technical Discussion Thread] (Interheart) Itazura Gokuaku

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Release & Technical Discussion Thread] (Interheart) Itazura Gokuaku

This thread is for technical mod discussion and releases for Itazura Gokuaku.

Posting Rules
    - This thread is ONLY for posts about modding the game (if you're a modder, not just using other people's mods) and mod releases.
    - This is not a mod support thread. Post questions in the discussion thread

Tools
    GokuakuExtract (.fpk unpacker/packer) by ScumSuckingPig
    ItazuraRealKG (.KG unpacker/packer) provided by JamesHowlett
    XRip (replace components, like e.g. a mesh, in binary .x files) by ScumSuckingPig
    Mosaic remover (and uncensor texture info) by ScumSuckingPig

Links
    Discussion thread
    Itazura Gokuaku wiki
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-03-2014, 11:28 PM.

• Originally posted by toster View Post
    Ta-da! Yuzu's Cloth Pack 1.0 is here
    Excellently done, toster! +rep for you! I think you should post about it in the discussion thread. I will make a link to it in the first post, but people may not be aware that something awesome is going on in the mod thread!

(I more and more regret that I didn't make a dedicated release thread for Gokuaku - I just didn't expect so much activity!)

Comment

• Thanks profundis i found it ^^
      Hair cum fixed too, so maybe tomorrow willl be 1.01
      [ Gokuaku ] YCP 1.1

Comment

• Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
        I think you should post about it in the discussion thread. I will make a link to it in the first post, but people may not be aware that something awesome is going on in the mod thread!
        I second that! Most users don't check modding threads regularly for updates. And even if they did, the number of posts unrelated to mod releases can make it difficult to find your mod in this thread. An announcement in general thread is a good idea.

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
        (I more and more regret that I didn't make a dedicated release thread for Gokuaku - I just didn't expect so much activity!)
        Shame on you!

(But people should learn reading the first post of general thread, all useful links can be found there, thanks to you.)

Originally posted by toster View Post
        Thanks profundis i found it ^^
        Hair cum fixed too, so maybe tomorrow willl be 1.01
        Cool. I'm looking forward to it. You work really fast!

[ School Mate 2: Uncensor | Clothes ] [ @HomeMate: Uncensor & Clothes ] [ Yuusha: Uncensor ]
        [ AG3+: ExpandingPussy Uncensor ] [ Itazura/Ichazura: Uncensor & more ] [ Tech48: Uncensor ]

Comment

• Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
          I actually think it is better. I mean, since you are not taken to the main menu, I think it makes more sense.

But if I find out how to enter double-byte text in an editor I may run amok in the translation and improve it all 'round.

@SSP/all: I still very much welcome any tips for which editor to use for double-byte editing, as well as a reason to why SwapStrings make .old files sometimes.
          The .old files are the original unmodified files. SwapStrings should always make them if they don't already exist, as long as it finds any strings to replace in the original file. If you modify how something is translated, use swapstrings and feed it the .old file, and it will leave the .old file untouched and overwrite the non-.old file, but it will start with the .old one. This basically just makes modifying old translations easier, as you don't have to back up anything yourself. Otherwise, when modifying existing translations, SwapStrings wouldn't know what to do, as it can't find the original unmodified strings to replace. ReReplaceStrings.bat uses the .old files automatically. Whenever you upgrade the game itself, you should delete the old .old files before first running ReplaceStrings.bat, to avoid any issues. Simplest just to delete all your extracted directories.

I use EmEditor for editing SJIS files. Its open screen lets you select character encoding, and there's also an option to reload an already open file using SJIS encoding. And it has an autodetect option, and supports UTF16, UTF8, and EUC-JP as well. If you run it with applocale with a Japanese locale, it'll assume files are SJIS with no additional prompting. There are both free and trial versions of EmEditor, I believe. Make sure you get the free version, as the trial expires after a month or so. It also has an option to convert text to/from full-width (aka double-byte) characters, which is very handy.

I've toyed with the idea of adding a text editor to TA for things like this, but not sure it's worth the effort.

I think I've made this clear before, but I would not take an attempt to improve my translations amiss. My current translations are pretty crude - most were translated without locating them in-game first, and could really use a lot of improvement.
          Last edited by ScumSuckingPig; 09-05-2009, 12:35 PM.

Comment

• Yeah, we already knew that you intended your translations to be a "placeholder". - That you expected/hoped someone would take over. Well it seems it fell in my lap for now. I don't know how much I will do, but it would be nice to know how to do it properly.

I downloaded an older version of EmEditor (6 something Standard). It supports a truckload of formats - but it doesn't seem to enter full-width chars when Windows is on Japanese regional setting. omg, there are a gazillion different encoding formats, which would be the right? 932, shift_jis? Hmmm no, it still doesn't look right in notepad...

I tried the File->Reload but there is nothing called SJIS encoding, but four different JIS versions? No matter which one I select text I type is still not full-width.

hmm, what I basically want is to enter full-width text per default in EmEditor. Is it possible without having to subsequently having to convert the selection to full-width?

Sorry for the stupid noob questions.

Comment

• An announcement in general thread is a good idea.
              Done. I just didn't post before hair fix^^"

When I found this game, I think that is very close to Illusion's VR (it was my first 3d h game ^^), so I knew it will be good.

Cool. I'm looking forward to it. You work really fast!
              Yeah. I must be fast, because I want more and more new stuff @_@
              And YCP 1.1 is out!

p.s.
              It is possible to move hair (model part) from one girl to another???...
              [ Gokuaku ] YCP 1.1

Comment

• Inquisitor: 932 should be right. If you just run the text editor in Japanese with applocale, don't even need to bother (Menus will still be in english, too)

Unfortunately, you can't type full-width characters directly with it, as far as I know. You can only convert afterwards. However, you can enter a bunch of half-width translations, then highlight the entire file, and convert everything at once via the right-click menu. Less than ideal, but it works. You can also select an entire file, convert it to half-width, modify the lines you want, then convert it back.

Comment

• Uncensor and more

Itazura/Ichazura 3DUncensor 2.10
                  Spoiler

3DUncensor 2.10

============
                  Description
                  ============
                  Uncensor mod for Itazura Gokuaku 2.10 and Ichazura 1.10
                  It will not work with earlier versions!

============
                  Installation
                  ============
                  1. Extract contents of the .7z archive to game 'data' directory.
                  2. Go to 'data\3DUncensor\' and run the installation script (choose hair or no-hair version).
                  3. Wait patiently installation may take a while...
                  4. Enjoy!

Once the installation is complete you can manually delete temporary folders:
                  data(v2), KG(v2), KG_A(v2), KG_A2(v2), TexH(v2) and TexL(v2).

Always keep backups (*.old files)!

============
                  Known issues
                  ============
                  Undressed male character looks weird. It's highly recommended to wear some clothes while having fun with girls

*If you notice any other issues, please report it.

============
                  Credits
                  ============
                  ScumSuckingPig for GokuakuExtract, XRip, SwapStrings, removing mosaic, English translation... and even more
                  Inquisitor for English Patch, his constant support and great help in testing
                  gigosaga for his Hako 3d uncensor (I used his mesh in uncensors of 3 girls)
                  toster for his Uncensor Fix
                  other HF modders who made this game playable for us

============
                  Have fun!

Download [SS]
                  Download [MF]

3DUncensor for Itazura Gokuaku 1.x
                  Spoiler

For v1.x only! Does not work with v2.x

Download [SS]
                  Download [MF]

Screenshots:

Kaede
                  Spoiler

Hikaru
                  Spoiler

Hinata
                  Spoiler

Tomo
                  Spoiler

Yuzu
                  Spoiler

HairColorMod
                  Spoiler

Change hair colors of each girl according to your prefeerence.

Download [SS]
                  Download [MF]

Screenshots:

How to get the story (machine)translated
                  Spoiler

My post explaining how to get the story translation using AGTH and Translation Aggregator. It's just a machine translation, so don't expect too much.

Link
                  Last edited by profundis; 06-19-2010, 02:26 PM. Reason: Uncensor update

[ School Mate 2: Uncensor | Clothes ] [ @HomeMate: Uncensor & Clothes ] [ Yuusha: Uncensor ]
                  [ AG3+: ExpandingPussy Uncensor ] [ Itazura/Ichazura: Uncensor & more ] [ Tech48: Uncensor ]

Comment

• I keep having Fatal error while installing how?

Comment

• Originally posted by profundis View Post
                      If you're still interested (or if you're desperate to get the story translated ), read the spoiler...
                      I just like to say TY, for your step-by-step tutorial, i will try it soon™
                      Maybe this kind of info would be welcome on the wiki
                      Well thats all for now, 3M
                      ===================
                      If you like what i wrote use the button
                      My contribs:
                      Wiki supporting editor:

Comment

• Originally posted by ©TriMoon™ View Post
                        Maybe this kind of info would be welcome on the wiki
                        (Somehow I missed your post earlier...)

I don't think so.
                        It's already linked in first post of game thread. Besides it's not actual translation, just a stub, sometimes barely understandable... but still better than nothing.

...oh, and you are welcome

Comment

• Hi all... is it possible to have the white long socks for all girls??? ^^

Comment

• My question wish consults me to defer to wiki the method to install the game and HF English patch completely but enters the game chooses insert vibrator in omake mode item on the rebound after the tabletop I to cancel ENABLE H/W, enters again chooses INSERT vibrator or the rebound to the tabletop

My OS was WINDOWS 7 (already closed UAC and DEP material execution prevents)

I quick was insane! Why do I such fade?
                            Does not have the senior to note me to defer to wiki the method installment with to carry on completely? Moreover I have cancel {Enable H/W}!

Still had CASH

I do not know the stipulation, but also makes this mistake, I feel am very ashamed, thank Inquisitor senior's caution
                            Last edited by zeldaeyes; 12-23-2009, 09:28 PM.

Comment

• In addition I before installing HF English path has the attire 1.10 official patches

The adjuration forum senior can help me to explain: Why do I install according to the wiki method and evade the risk according to the wiki method to choose in item insert vibrator to be able finally the rebound to deskop?

Comment

• Looks like my sincerity not to be insufficient Therefore I decided that pushes the sincerity trilogy
                                Sincerity one:
                                First to let each senior understand that my matter what installs the environment: windows 7 (UAC and DEP already closure)
                                RAM: Has the 2GB memory, the system suggested that I establish the hypothesized memory to be youngest 3070 and biggest 3070MB
                                Indicator: 9800GTX its Driver is 195.62 (on November 26, 2009)
                                Network security: KASPERSKY INTERNET SUITE 2010 (already supposed trust to Itazura Gokuaku)
                                windows 7 hypothesis Japanese form as well as system language

windows 7 are the x86 systems
                                The adjuration forum senior can help me to explain #211 the question
                                Last edited by zeldaeyes; 12-23-2009, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X