Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weight's and transforms i'm not sure the better thing i can do is just give both files and let you take a look they are nothing but ascii files just rename to MQO to load into metaseq

Edit: Think it can be done just have to understand how keynote works. the keynote Tut: http://metasequoia.wikia.com/wiki/Keynote (if i'm reading this right) the keynote plugin make bones based on triangle meshes so where ever you make the triangle mesh then load the keynote plug it changes it to a bone for it to use. just have to figure out the rest.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Wong2005; 09-10-2012, 09:25 AM. Reason: additional info

Comment

• @Wong2005

I have the keynote plugin in meta as well and as far as I can tell bones in Illusion games and bones in Meta are two different things. (For me a dead end) Like enimaroah suggested use a prog like 3DS Max or Maya to edit bones. What are you trying to do exactly?
      let's help each other!

Comment

• Yea, It does seem like a dead end..... my idea was to have sb3u take the bones that are already in the illusion body change them to triangles so that keynote in meta could understand that but after i took the long route and created a few bones myself and anchored them to the my illusion body it does allow me to move the body (move the arms) but without all the bones that are in the illusion body it causes the meshes to mess up. I was hoping to have sb3u do the work of making the bones for me as illusion's models have a LOT of bones =_= in them.

If sb3u could translate the bones in illusion's models to triangles (based on the keynote tut) and export them out as a mesh, mqo, or any other format that meta can read they can be anchored to the body in meta and keynote would do the rest because when you change the name of the body mesh in meta to "sdef:body" then add the newly created triangle bones from sb3u then rename it to "bone:body" then activate keynote it will convert them to bones for it to understand. then you have all the proper bones to move the body (this is in theory) so i'm not too sure anymore and it's a lot of work so i will not ask for this to be done i will try to figure something else out.

Edit: as for the 3D progs i have maya and max but they are not my cup of tea (tho i have learned a little in maya) meta is just easier and lighter on resources and will run just about on any system out there (unless it's 10 yrs old) plus it's the ideal choice IMO to use for such things. Since most modding is done thru mqo format and most of this communities tools revolve around meta and the mqo format.
        Last edited by Wong2005; 09-10-2012, 11:18 PM. Reason: may and max

Comment

• If the algorithm for assigning vertex weights is known then it would be possible to have SB3U automatically generate the vertex weights the same way metaseq does it.

XX format uses a hierarchy of frames to represent the bones (which is common. direct3d does it that way too I believe), and then the meshes are stored separately with references to each bone.
          Mod Tools: Quick XX | Quick MDL Decompiler | Yuusha Rename | Yuusha Loader | GUI Plst Tool

3D Tools Sanae 3D | Noesis XX Plugin

Characters: Esk (Eskmate)

Comment

• Originally posted by xTsukihime View Post
            If the algorithm for assigning vertex weights is known then it would be possible to have SB3U automatically generate the vertex weights the same way metaseq does it.

XX format uses a hierarchy of frames to represent the bones (which is common. direct3d does it that way too I believe), and then the meshes are stored separately with references to each bone.

Just how would one go about figuring out the algorithm?

Comment

• I can't find SB3U_R23 in mediafire folder..... where is it?

Comment

• MF decided to restrict free usage and I decided to quit MF. Please take the sendspace link from my release post (link in my sig).

If sendspace is a problem for you then tell me which other free host would be suitable.
                Last edited by enimaroah; 09-14-2012, 05:30 AM.

Comment

• Here is the new SB3Utility(GUI+Script) made by Alamar with a few ideas and additions from me. Concepts and requirements have been posted here.

Old news is in the spoiler. You can find the latest version in the Experimental Versions section.
                  Spoiler

What's New in SB3Utility(GUI+Script) 1.1.0?

UnityPlugin:

Known Issues
                  • Fbx exports of skinned meshes can have no weights on some vertices of submeshes behind the first.
                    This is caused by an optimization of Unity. FbxSdk reverts this optimization on import. Replace and export again.
                  • Ctrl-C/Ctrl-V dont work in the Log window and Command window when a unity file is loaded. Use Shift-Ctrl-C and Shift-Ctrl-V respectively.
                  • UnityPlugin has memory leaks.
                  • Windows 7 Home Premium x64 : SB3Utility opens but doesn't respond and the right side doesn't show the renderer window. Install SlimDX x86 manually!
                  • Shortcut keys dont work in the Script window and Log window
                  • Crashes aren't logged.

What's In?
                  • Support for all Unity-based Illusion games HM, PC, SBPR and HS.
                  • Import formats: MQO (Metasequoia), X (DirectX), DAE1 (Collada), FBX1 (Autodesk), 3DS1 (3DMax), OBJ1, DXF1 (AutoCAD), NIF
                    1) imported by FbxSDK
                  • Export formats: All of the above except for 3DS. Morphs exported as MQO are named *.morph.mqo.
                  • Dragging and dropping of frame hierarchies, meshes, materials and textures from and to the Object Tree and Workspace. Morphs and animations in the workspace have to be dropped into their own views for replacement.
                  • Meshes are shown in the renderer which is based on directx11. Skeleton bone animation is also visible. Submeshes are highlighted when selected.
                  • Scripting allows automated modding; even without the GUI!

Documentation:
                  There is none, but you can find tutorials with examples for many games in the Glossary. Additionally some explanations can be found linked in the history at the bottom.

Requirements:
                  • Fonts: Microsoft Sans Serif, MS PGothic, Tahoma
                  • .Net Framework 4.0
                  • VC++ redistributables: 2010, 2012 (included in binary releases)
                  • SlimDX 32bit (included in binary releases. See "Known Issues"!)
                  Required until 0.4.42.42a:
                  Spoiler
                  VC++ 2010 redist., SlimDX's 32 bit Runtime for .NET4.0 or SDK at least from January 2012.
                  Even if you run a 64-bit Windows, you must install the 32-bit version of SlimDX!

SB3Utility repositories on github. OUTDATED!:
                  • master - no versioning, no extra plugins
                  • forked - no versioning, ODF and Aidroid plugins

Experimental Versions:
                  • v1.2.0 - DX11, external materials and textures
                  • v1.2.1 - Fix for BMP, uncompressed DDS
                  • v1.2.2 - Fix for external textures
                  • v1.2.3 - Added TGA support
                  • 1.2.4 - Preferred Uncompressed File Format, Camera editor
                  • v1.2.5 - two fixes
                  • v1.2.7 - "External References", Fixed "Inventory Offset" problem
                  • v1.2.9-v.1.2.11 - Added "(none)" and "(external)" material/texture in Mesh/Material editor, AssetBundleManifest editor
                  • v1.2.12 - v.1.2.13 - old Illusion games, AssetBundleManifest, fix for invalid hair meshes
                  • v1.2.14 - several fixes
                  • v1.2.15 - Fixes, Texture and Material cache
                  • v1.2.17 - several fixes, small improvements in the GUI and functionality
                  • v1.2.18 - three fixes
                  • v1.2.19 - v1.2.20 - one fix and two scripting functions for mass export and import of TextAssets
                  • v1.3.0 - support for chunk-based compressed asset bundles / fix for Unity5 file header
                  • v1.4.0 - internal DDS flipping optimized, some fixes
                  • v1.4.1 - working with bigger textures, fixes
                  • v1.4.2 - Texture attributes are set for all selected textures
                  • v1.4.4 - DDS Texture formats RGBAHalf and RGBAFloat
                  • v1.5.0 - In-between Blend Shapes, Animator tab, Unity 5.4.2
                  • v1.5.2 - In-between Blend Shapes complete, Tangent flipping, several fixes
                  • v1.5.3 - MonoBehaviour editor
                  • v1.5.10 - Cubemaps, virtual Animators from GameObjects
                  • v1.5.12 - AssetBundle MainAsset
                  • v1.5.16 - Filter for Euler flips in ImportedAnimations
                  • v1.5.17 - fix NML computation
                  • v1.5.19 - Fix for Center & Extend and other bugs
                  • v1.5.22 - FBX morph base mesh import
                  • v1.5.25 - Animation of morphs
                  • v1.5.26 - Fixes and Animation Clip Speed
                  • v1.5.28 - "Flat In-Between Blend-Shape" option in FBX, In-Between Blend-Shapes in MQO format
                  • v1.6.0, v1.6.1 - Everything for Blender including conversion of In-Between Blend-Shapes
                  • v1.6.2 - Fix for animation replacement
                  • v1.6.3 - exposing the CAB-String in a script
                  • v1.6.4 - binary TextAssets, fixes
                  • v1.6.5 - Changeable texture mapping, fix Blue Area

Big thanks from me to Alamar for starting development of SB3U a second time and working together with me; also to SSP, the inventor of the tools required to mod REAL games.
                  Additional thanks to darkhound and Inquisitor for technical suggestions and comments.
                  And thanks to the HF community for reporting errors and making suggestions for improvements.

Partial History:
                  Spoiler

SB3UGS_v1.1.0:

SB3UGS_v1.0.54epsilon - last version using DX9:
                  • alpha - Transform attributes, QuickAccess sorting
                  • beta - fix for sorting
                  • gamma - fix for Transform attributes
                  • delta - Merge Transforms, Materials in Unity5
                  • epsilon - 64 bit values, PathID in MBs

SB3UGS_v1.0.53:
                  • Animator.StringToHash() integrated
                  • Added "Copy & Paste" support for: ParticleSystem, ParticleSystemRenderer, BoxCollider, MeshCollider, SphereCollider - thanks to ramoram
                  • Fixed CharacterJoint and AudioClip asset for Unity4
                  • Added support for Unity5 AudioClip assets
                  • Reduced time needed to load texture assets from .resS files
                  • Fixed removing assets weren't considered a change of the unity file, small memory leak when marked
                  • Fixed Unity5 CAB-Strings containing binary data
                  • Fixed Unity5 files starting with an asset whose PathID begins or ends with a zero byte
                  • Added creation of virtual Avatars with selectable skeleton root - thanks to aastaroth
                  • Fixed textual MonoBehaviour in Unity5
                  • Fixed hard crash of Sb3UGS when corrupted or unsupported meshes were selected and shown in the renderer
                  • Fixed Unity5 game crashes because of wrong classID keys in GameObject components
                  • Added InventoryOffset option for Unity5 AssetBundle files
                  • Fixed AudioClip support in Unity5 AssetBundle files
                  • Prevent deletion of AssetBundle - thanks to roy12
                  • Added support for vertex colours - thanks to aastaroth
                  • Fixed Unity5 AssetBundle file header for HS - thanks to nneezz

SB3UGS_v1.0.52:
                  • Added support for compressed Asset Bundle files
                  • Fixed crash after LoadAndSetMesh() for meshes unmatching current Avatar
                  • Added renaming AssetBundle assets
                  • Fixed CreateFrame() when replacing meshes if a Transform with the mesh's name already exists
                  • Fixed FlareLayer size
                  • Fixed creating Transform when Avatar had no entry for parent
                  • Removed requirement of Avatar when creating and renaming Transforms
                  • Fixed Log and Script window could vanish after being made floating and docking back
                  • Fixed crash in FBX export for renderers with external meshes or no mesh at all, e.g. ParticleSystemRenderers - thanks to ramoram
                  • Added Bone path of Transform to PathID info - requested by ayryz
                  • Fixed SetRendererAttributes lightmap parameter
                  • Fixed missing dependencies of ParticleSystemRenderer assets in AssetBundle

SB3UGS_v1.0.51:
                  • Added support for RGB24 BMP format - thanks to ramoram
                  • Added Material editor multi selection handling - thanks to ramoram
                  • Added extra exception handling after saving file to prevent double deletion - thanks to Syncroz
                  • Added support for CharacterJoint assets
                  • Changes in saving Unity files to allow creating mods
                  • Fixed writing Mesh asset - mostly Unity5
                  • Fixed Unity5 handling for Sprite
                  • Fixed morph preview after replacing mesh - thanks to linkerman
                  • Fixed AnimationClip list not showing changes for the same clip in other lines - thanks to linkerman
                  • Added SetMaterialTextureAttributes() to set offset and scaling of textures - thanks to DillDoe
                  • Fixed ConvertRenderer() in *.assets files
                    [Pasting MeshRenderers into *.assets files drops Material references]
                  • Added persisting status of View menu: Image/Renderer, Log, Script - thanks to izum1
                  • Added locking gui layout - thanks to DillDoe
                  • Added sorting file tabs by type and name - thanks to DillDoe
                  • Added Materials to Texture Animator which is therefore now called MaterialTextureAnimator - thanks to aastaroth
                  • Added three background choices in Texture editor - thanks to aastaroth
                  • Changed "Select All Loaded" and "Unselect All" to include Material tab
                  • Added editing of TextAssets and textual MonoBehaviours - thanks to navmesh

SB3UGS_v1.0.50:
                  • Added support for Unity5
                  • Fixed morph duplication in the gui after replacing morphs - thanks to linkerman
                  • Fixed order of MipBias and AnIso in Texture2D
                  • Added support for uncompressed DDS textures with mipmaps including Alpha8 format
                  • Fixed crash for replacing textures with unsupported formats
                  • Fixed structure of MeshCollider
                  • Added changing position of submeshes - thanks to aastaroth
                  • Changed setting attributes for all selected (Skinned)MeshRenderers - thanks to ramoram
                  • Changed replacement of meshes to use all loaded Materials in the file - thanks to ramoram
                  • Fixed merging textures from the workspace with existing names weren't shown in the Object Tree
                  • Fixed crash when replacing ImportedSubmeshes without Material - thanks to ramoram
                  • Fixed wrong value of ReceiveShadow attribute of replaced MeshRenderer
                  • Fixed error in Cubemap handling
                  • Added "View Data" of AnimatorOverrideController - thanks to sonyv12002
                  • Changed hyper-sensitive camera rotation in Renderer - thanks to ramoram
                  • Fixed wrong alignment in Unity5 header (mostly AssetBundle files but not exclusively)
                  • Fixed: SetMaterialShaderToExternal(), SetMonoScriptAttributes(), ExportAsset(), RemoveAsset()
                  • Fixed crash when opening a Texture Animator - thanks to izum1
                  • Fixed crash when renaming a texture in a Texture Animator - thanks to izum1
                  • Added long value type to scripting: use hex representation and add 'L' like 0x12L

Sb3UGS_v1.0.25epsilon:

SB3UGS_v1.0.24:
                  • Fixed missing entry in AssetBundle of MonoBehaviours not linked to a GameObject (e.g. those ending with _Nml)
                  • Default vertex scaling of MQO imports changable in the main menu
                  • Fixed replacing meshes for (virtual) Animators without Avatar to not create Mesh and SkinnedMeshRenderer assets - thanks to Fr33Fun
                  • Fixed unhandled m_isReadable member of Texture2D assets
                  • Fixed changing case when renaming assets
                  • Fixed merging and pasting of MonoBehaviours linked to GameObjects - thanks to Belgar17
                  • Fixed address alignment in type parser and crash when loading Uuint32 arrays
                  • Fixed creating new Transform and AnimationClip asset using "new Quaternion()" instead of Quaternion.Identity
                  • Fixed lost alignment of last asset - thanks to aastaroth
                  • Added automatic computation of the RootBone when replacing a mesh into a Transform without SkinnedMeshRenderer
                  • Added option to convert new SkinnedMeshRenderers into MeshRenderers when replacing meshes
                  • Fixed Clipboard functions crashed SB3UtilityScript.exe - thanks to roy12
                  • Tested FbxSdk 2016.1 but reverted to FbxSdk 2015.1 because of Blender - thanks to roy12
                  • Changed FBX exports of morphs to be limited to manual selection of keyframes - thanks to GCHAOS1216
                  • Added support for all attributes in the MonoBehaviour editor - thanks to roy12 and DokEnkephalin
                  • Fixed TGA handling to consider ID length (not fixed in AiDroid Plugin and ODF Plugin) - thanks to unmei220
                  • Added timestamp option to Log Window and Script Window - thanks to Stampar. Added Log entries can be saved. - thanks to DokEnkephalin

SB3UGS_v1.0.23:
                  • Fixed missing ParticleRenderer entries in AssetBundle ("Mini Beach" issue)
                  • Fixed PreloadTable entry order and dependencies of MonoBehaviours in AssetBundle
                  • Added setting Materials of ParticleRenderers and ParticleSystemRenderers
                  • Fixed selection of Shaders with non-unique names
                  • Added view of Animator attributes in Frame editor
                  • Fixed deletion of assets from file menu not removing themselves from hosting GameObject
                  • Fixed CABinet, References (assetpath, filepath) and Type (name, identifier) are UTF-8 encoded
                  • Fixed Type order in AssetCabinet, unknown field in UnityParser
                  • Fixed two fields in unity file header causing
                    "Failed to parsed asset bundle header in file ... (Filename: Line: 701)" in output.log

SB3UGS_v1.0.22:
                  • Fixed AssetBundle for Materials with several external Shaders
                  • Fixed "Copy & Paste" for Materials with several external Shaders
                  • Fixed new assets couldn't be removed with File/Assets/Remove until the file was saved
                  • Fixed saving unity files leaving new assets undiscoverable
                  • Added new Materials are created when merged from ImportedMaterials - thanks to aastaroth
                  • Fixed export of unflipped DDS textures
                  • Changed FBX import to import meshes in frameless files, new submesh grouping - thanks to aastaroth
                  • Fixed replacement of imported Materials losing texture assignments - thanks to aastaroth
                  • Fixed preview of textures from the file's Img tab didn't release memory
                  • Added Copy/Paste into/from clipboard for Shaders, adding/stripping dependencies also on export/import - thanks to DokEnkephalin
                  • Added creating mesh Transform when replacing meshes / creating new child Transforms in Transform editor - thanks to aastaroth
                  • Fixed crash when converting SkinnedMeshRenderers in newly created Transforms - thanks to aastaroth
                  • Added sorting of imported submeshes in frameless files (Fbx) - thanks to aastaroth
                  • Fixed cast exception when draggin imported submeshes into the Object Tree
                  • Support for LODGroup and Tree assets
                  • Added removing and renaming assets in Filtered tab
                  • Fixed renaming assets in unity3d files (AssetBundle not reflecting the name change)
                  • Fixed MeshFilter assets weren't removed when the MeshRenderer was removed or replaced
                  • Added warnings for Meshes with more than 65534 vertices - thanks to aastaroth
                  • Changed "Convert" considers all selected (Skinned)MeshRenderers - thanks to aastaroth
                  • Added copying external Shaders into the file of the Material when the Shader file is open during "Pasting all Marked" - thanks to GCHAOS1216
                  • Added selectable Shaders in Material editor - thanks to several modders, cant remember exactly

SB3UGS_v1.0.21:
                  • Fixed Nml-MonoBehaviour with several meshes
                  • Added Nml-MonoBehaviour copying normals to adjacent meshes - thanks to roy12 and aastaroth
                  • Added "Texture Animator" for animator-less unity files, Flip Y option in Texture editor - thanks to Yuuyatails
                  • Fixed Nml-MonoBehaviour not handling extended Animator names - thanks to FutaBoy
                  • Fixed Nml-MonoBehaviour not consindering destination mesh normals - thanks to aoyu18
                  • Added Nml-MonoBehaviour arbitrary source mesh options
                  • Fixed Nml-MonoBehaviour to be "Copy & Paste"ed
                  • Added MonoBehaviours can be dragged into and from the Workspace for copying - thanks to GCHAOS1216
                  • Fixed SaveAs unity file when the new filename already existed
                  • Fixed creating mods with assets from Animation tab, incomplete AssetBundle in mod files
                  • Fixed selecting an imported image stops automatic display
                  • Fixed internal texture handling not removing the placeholder when loading the texture
                  • Fixed virtual Animators not openable after loading "MonoB. & Other" assets

SB3UGS_v1.0.20:
                  • Added conversion of SkinnedMeshRenderer into MeshRenderer
                  • Fixed multiple unneeded texture conversions in MQO exports, especially in morphs - thanks MarieRose1301
                  • Fixed animation clip gui for multiple selection of clips - thanks to DokEnkephalin
                  • Fixed animation replacement (bindings unsorted, sample rate not synchronized) - thanks to senz
                  • Fixed import of TextAsset and textual MonoBehaviours by stripping BOM
                  • Added support for Nml-MonoBehaviours - thanks to NanooNaoo
                  • Changed order of AnimationClips when exported (aligned with order in gui) - thanks to DokEnkephalin
                  • Added export and import of AnimationClip names - thanks to DokEnkephalin
                  • Added automatic CABinet renaming - thanks to aastaroth and roy12
                  • Fixed crash in renderer for textures with width=0 or height=0
                  • Fixed crash when changing texture of material after "Refresh" in ObjectTree
                  • Fixed denial to accept a material (when the material was loaded by another Animator)
                  • Fixed assets couldn't be renamed or deleted from the Animations tab - thanks to Animat0r
                  • Fixed "Copy & Paste" of Materials with external Shaders (with internal and external dependencies) - thanks to roy12
                  • Changed dragging morphs from the workspace shows Morph tab and editor - thanks to roy12
                  • Fixed renaming of Transforms corrupted Avatar
                  • Added support for RigidBody and ParticleRenderer in "Copy & Paste" - thanks to DokEnkephalin
                  • Added Copy & Paste for TextAssets and textual MonoBehaviours into/from Clipboard - thanks to DokEnkephalin
                  • Fixed "Mismatched serialization" of SkinnedMeshRenderer - thanks to roy12
                  • Added in "Merge" and "Add" of Transforms to try to resolve invalid bones
                  • Fixed AssetBundle missing entry for pasted TextAssets
                  • Added dump of MonoBehaviours' values (in unity3d files only) and unity file's external references - thanks to DokEnkephalin

SB3UGS_v1.0.19:
                  • Fixed removal of assets with negative PathID
                  • Fixed forgotten removal of replacement mesh
                  • Fixed escaped characters in textual MonoBehaviours - thanks to Attrox
                  • Fixed crash when merging textures in *.assets files, - thanks to Inquisitor
                    additional script command: ReplaceTextures(parser, folder)
                  • Added animation support for Unity AnimationClips
                  • Removed "Copy MonoB." and "MirrorV" and FBX export options for animations from mesh editor

SB3UGS_v1.0.18:
                  • Fixed textures including regular expression's metacharacters were not replaceable
                  • Fixed new texture names (1.0.16) made textures irreplaceable
                  • Fixed crash when exporting SkinnedMeshRenderer with less Materials than Submeshes
                  • Added support for files with pathID gaps called "PathID Protection".
                  • Fixed (last) asset size of SkinnedMeshRenderer, FlareLayer, AudioListener
                  • Fixed material selection and texture selection which could become unresponsive.
                  • Fixed Transform registration in Avatar. AddBone created duplicates.
                  • Changed how Avatars are searched for virtual Animators. GUI opens Avatar selection.
                  • Added support for standalone pasting of MonoBehaviours
                  • Added editing attributes of MonoBehaviour's MonoScript
                  • Added tangents display in the renderer
                  • Added check for bad normals when replacing morphs
                  • Added computing the Rest Pose
                  • Fixed crash when unselecting a bone for a mesh with insufficient materials.
                  • Fixed opening several Animators stopped when an Animator included another
                  • Fixed texture related memory problem
                  • Added warning for unity web archives. They are still not supported.
                  • Fixed corrupted ParticleSystem and MonoBehaviours with type UInt8 - thanks to Cleep
                  • Fixed "negative" colours in Camera, Light, SpriteRenderer - thanks to Cleep
                  • Changed when Images list or Unity file closes which showed a Texture the preview is cleared
                  • Changed renaming regular Animators also renames Avatar - thanks to DillDoe
                  • Texture orientation has been corrected. - thanks to SoftwareGuy
                  • Fixed Cubemap export and replacement. Cubemaps are handled as Textures. TGAs only. - thanks to aastaroth
                  • Added support for Animation, AnimatorOverrideController assets
                  • Fixed "Copy & Paste" into *.assets files - thanks to redpill6789
                  • Changed Fbx export succeeds even when bones are not found in the current Avatar
                  • Fixed "Copy & Paste" of AnimationClips
                  • Added option for exporting the skin to morph exports - suggested by Yazhrod thanks!
                  • Added support for incomplete tracks in animation import
                  • Added gui for AnimationClip hosting assets with replacement of animations
                  • Changed central way to find Components by pathID because of slow speed
                  • Changed empty unity file tabs are hidden, new Animation tab
                  • Fixed crash in MQO exports for meshes without materials and materials without textures
                  • Changed MQO scaling coordinates by 1000
                  • Fixed morph MQO export not mirroring X delta

SB3UGS_v1.0.17:
                  • Change in Fbx export allows to edit morphs in Blender
                  • Fix in Fbx export for tangent's W component
                  • Fix in Avatar for renaming of Transforms
                  • Added Copy MonoBehaviour - Thanks to aastaroth
                  • Changed that AssetBundles' PreloadTable is ordered like its original
                  • Added GameObject's attributes to Transform editor - Thanks to aastaroth
                  • Fixed crash when switching to Mesh with Morph
                  • Added creating morphs on meshes having no morphs
                  • Changed how Bones are displayed: limited size, bones with strange parent positions - Thanks to DillDoe
                  • Added Sorting Layer ID and Sorting Order in Mesh Editor - Thanks to aastaroth
                  • Fixed dialog's double refresh when opening
                    (MeshRenderer attributes, Normals & Tangents, Mesh/Transform/Morph Replacement)

SB3UGS_v1.0.16:
                  • Changed Texture naming to include original format name
                  • Changed Texture preview to use less memory and show Alpha layer
                  • Fixed missing Tangent mirroring. Tangent are still not like originals. - Thanks to Snooley
                  • Fixed bone matrices in transformed hierarchies - Thanks to nurpriv and GCHAOS1216
                  • Fix for boneless mesh replacement - Thanks to GCHAOS1216!
                  • Fix for RGBA32 texture format in SBPR - Thanks to senz and FutaBoy
                  • Fixed Texture replacement for XP - Thanks to Yuuyatails
                  • Fixed renaming of assets in Unity3d files - Thanks to 28mg!
                  • Added support for AnimationClips to be copied & pasted
                  • Changed Transform Matrix "Copy & Paste" in Animator editor to work between Animators

SB3UGS_v1.0.15:
                  • Added support for Blender's FBX files
                  • Changed mirroring of the skeleton in UnityPlugin for FBX output and replacement
                  • Added AnimatorEditor.GetTransformHash() and Unity3dEditor.ViewAssetData() in UnityPlugin

SB3UGS_v1.0.14:

SB3UGS_v1.0.13:
                  • Fixed texture corruption when textures were replaced from file menu
                  • Added mass deletion with Shift-Delete at various places
                  • Added DeleteMorphKeyframe()
                  • Support for additional assets: AudioSource, AudioListener, BoxCollider, Camera, CapsuleCollider,
                    FlareLayer, MeshCollider, Projector, RigidBody, SphereCollider, SpriteRenderer
                  • Fixed crash when selecting a bone when morph was shown
                  • Changed orientation of X coordinate in renderer and all export/replace functions
                  • Added mirror V coordinate in Mesh Editor
                  • Fixed memory leak in Texture Editor's picture box - Thanks to DillDoe

SB3UGS_v1.0.12:

SB3UGS_v1.0.11:
                  • Added support for *.assets files and files without extension
                  • Added "Rename" for (loadable) Assets
                  • Fix for virtual Animators being unopenable
                  • Files without extension are treated like *.assets, all three backup extensions are editable
                  • Meshes (and their morphs) are exported by reference to allow duplicate names
                  • Fix for morphs from MQOs always adding morph keyframes
                  • Avatars for (virtual) Animators!
                  • Fix for meshes with non-unique Transforms in the skeleton
                  • Fix for TextAssets: replace retains original line end, export with CR-LF always
                  • Fix for external assets: Meshes, Shaders
                  • Partial fix in AssetBundle for virtual Animators: dependencies of MonoBehaviours aren't put into PreloadTable
                  • Fix for all names: encoding set to UTF-8
                  • Fix for unknown childs of Transforms
                  • Fix for setting a Material's texture slot to "none"

SB3UGS_v1.0.10:
                  UnityPlugin:
                  • UnityPlugin Update Only
                  • All MonoBehaviours are handled according to their type definition
                  • Removed static script functions: ExportMonoBehaviour, ReplaceMonoBehaviour, added both to Unity3dEditor class
                  • Missing Materials are added with a warning when (LoadAnd)SetSubmeshMaterial
                  • Fix for unnecessary additional entries in AssetBundle (Light's Texture, AnimatorEditor: Shader and Texture)
                  • Fix for duplicates of Materials in the Object Tree and Unity3d editor's Materials list after "Copy -> New"
                  • Added Copy/Paste for MonoBehaviour
                  • Fix for multiple copies of the same MonoScripts
                  • Fix for MergeMaterial not copying attributes from Materials of other Animators
                  • Fix for "Goto Frame" in Bone Editor and Mesh Editor

SB3UGS_v1.0.9:
                  UnityPlugin:
                  • Asset Type Definitions
                  • AssetBundle handling
                  • Copy/Paste of Animator, Material, Shader, Sprite, Texture
                  • Support for new types: Light, MonoBehaviour (partially), MonoScript, ParticleSystem, ParticleSystemRenderer
                  • New Assets are appended at the end to compensate for unsupported MonoBehaviours
                  • MeshRenderers can be replaced with SkinnedMeshRenderers
                  • Fixed computation of extents of MeshRenderers/SkinnedMeshRenderes
                  • Fixed boneweights in additional submeshes beyond the first
                  • Fixed Cubemap handling
                  • Fixed referencial integrity check for appended assets
                  • Relaxed texture names check, e.g. *_Ramp-offset(X0Y0)-scale(X1Y1)
                  • Animator.StringToHash() exposed
                  • TextAssets export/import with Windows-style line breaks
                  • Renaming Animators
                  • All Assets linked in GameObject are visible in ObjectTree
                  • Virtual Animators

SB3UGS_v1.0.8:

SB3UGS_v1.0.7:
                  • scripts for modding HaremMate
                  • Speed up in autodetection of the format when opening a pp file.
                  • Speed up when writing pp files. Each unchanged subfile is now written faster.
                  • Fixed a problem in auto format detection when LST units contained Japanese characters.
                  • NIFPlugin (+SB3UtilityNIF.dll, +niflib.dll) is optional now
                  • Fix for old SB3 format in XA parser
                  • copying selected animation tracks in XAs.
                  • FBX import seperates animations also by different root nodes (Blender)
                  • Mouse input got scaled

binaries: download, mirror

The older history continues here.
                  Last edited by enimaroah; 05-15-2017, 10:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by enimaroah View Post
                    MF decided to restrict free usage and I decided to quit MF. Please take the sendspace link from my release post (link in my sig).

If sendspace is a problem for you then tell me which other free host would be suitable.

Thanks! Animations of Lovegirl are still weird...

Comment

• All games released after AA (not sure about Wakeari) have those wierd animations. It would be great if somebody would investigate.

Comment

• Got a bug report. I'm using XP Pro 32bit version.

I'm getting an "unhandled exception at 0x7c812afb in SB3UtilityGUI.exe: 0xE0434352: 0xe0434352". The SB3Ur442p127 crashes when I click on the gui exe. I even dragged and dropped pp files from the Happy End Trigger Trial; it just crashes instantly.
                        (kohad.com)
                        (memopadcar.deviantart.com)

It's a long way to the top, if ya wanna ROCK!

Comment

• @car: You need the slimdx .net 4.0 end user runtime, read Alamar's post linked by enimaroah http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...83#post3280583

Originally posted by enimaroah View Post
                          What's New? support for Happy End Trigger Trial
                          This might be an error on my end but attempting to open certain xx files gives an "Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown." error.
                          The xx files are in HET04_00_00.pp: A00_20_00_00.xx and S00_20_00_00.xx. This occurred while both using sb3utilgui r442p128 or the pp repack method with an older sb3util.
                          Thanks for updating it with HET support.
                          Last edited by Shireece; 09-15-2012, 06:38 PM.

Comment

• Thank you too for helping here and for your report!

Confirmed, the mentioned units produce a such an error. I'll see what causes it.

Comment

• Can't open the new utility, doubleC on SB3UtilityGUI and nothing happens, besides of short loading-mouse. Use win7x64HP.

Comment

• Bad news for Happy End Trigger: an extra structure was introduced in the new format for XX units; currently used for the hair in HET04_00_00.pp: A00_20_00_00.xx and S00_20_00_00.xx.

It's present for each vertex and 70 bytes long. I can align the length after modding, but cant fill in useful data automatically. This will most probably make it impossible to mod hair.

FoolBoy, make sure that you have .NET4 and the 32 bit version of SlimDX installed. I just tested it on W7HPx64.

Comment

Working...
                                X