Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miko Viara, clothing makeover.

Wizard ready.
    Only replaces the clothed form; everything else is the same. Does not come with the map, animals, or accessories.

http://www.mediafire.com/?4awauxdgmapmx56
    Mod Tools: Quick XX | Quick MDL Decompiler | Yuusha Rename | Yuusha Loader | GUI Plst Tool

3D Tools Sanae 3D | Noesis XX Plugin

Characters: Esk (Eskmate)

Comment

Character mods from UV.
      Follow the character mapping guide on my blog. It is better than replacing xx files.

Minotaur
      Zombie + Zombie bosses
      Moomin
      Maou

Remember, character gender matters, and using uncle oak slots means putting the files in 37.pp
      If you have any problems you can ask me to make a wizard ready file, but you have to specify which character/monster you want to replace (and possibly how many, for the monster slots)
      Attached Files
      Last edited by xTsukihime; 04-01-2011, 06:37 PM.
      Mod Tools: Quick XX | Quick MDL Decompiler | Yuusha Rename | Yuusha Loader | GUI Plst Tool

Comment

Schoolmate Sweet map set.

I've uploaded this file earlier and am kind of lazy to re-upload it with a wizard ready set with their own unique map names.
        It uses the same names as the default yuusha maps so all you have to do is rename it to mo_00_00_07.pp and put it in the data folder.

Download here

Comment

KysTool for wind control

This tool is usefull, if you have already managed to replace clothes (or probably hair) and have not lost the bones in the process. This includes, that you are able to adapt the skeleton and have bone weighted meshes using the new bones.

So your model works nicely, but some parts do not obey to the wind. Extract the kys unit from the mo_00_00_00.pp. Ruidia's clothes kys unit is named de_01_01.kys. Decode it with the tool:
          Code:
          kystool /decode mo_00_00_00\el_01_01.kys >mo_00_00_00\el_01_01-kys.txt
          Make your changes in the text file, then encode a new kys:
          Code:
          kystool /encode mo_00_00_00\de_01_01.kys <mo_00_00_00\de_01_01-kys.txt
          Remember : CopyNear works best when you put your new mesh objects NEAR to their originals (in world coordinates).
          Attached Files
          Last edited by enimaroah; 04-07-2011, 03:17 AM. Reason: bad unit description

Comment

Body-Head-Juggler

The bridge for the game between body and head when customizing lst units.

Syntax is like the KysTool:

Decode to a text file:
            Code:
            PlstTool.exe /decode D:\HET\DTL\data\sv_00_00_00\A04_00_00_10.plst >D:\HET\DTL\data\sv_00_00_00-2.1\A04_00_00_10-plst.txt
            Encode from such a text file:
            Code:
            PlstTool.exe /encode D:\HET\DTL\data\sv_00_00_00-2.1\A04_00_00_10.plst <D:\HET\DTL\data\sv_00_00_00-2.1\A04_00_00_10-plst.txt
            Mark the different redirections!

Version 2.0 can decode PLST files from Yuusha and HET. I haven't tested the games inbetween.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by enimaroah; 11-25-2012, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Custom map for Yuusha Digital.
              Wizard-ready archive containing a single map that replaces the Grassland map (if you already know how to work with maps then you can just extract it and put it in your own pp)

It assumes you are using the default mo00_00_00_08.lst file.
              Since there aren't many map mods, I don't think you will have an issue with this, so I didn't include the 05.pp settings required and simply left it as default.

Download

Note: since these are maps from non-illusion games, there is no simple way to import them. I have to manually add frames materials and textures, and that takes awhile at the moment until I figure out a more efficient way of doing things (and more automated way...) So that's why there's only one lol
              Attached Files
              Last edited by xTsukihime; 04-13-2011, 06:22 AM.

Comment

Digital Yuusha stand-alone client

I've taken the liberty of removing all unnecessary files that the poser does not need.
                This includes:

1 GB of wav sound files
                1.2 GB of xa animation files
                150 MB of interface graphics (there are 4 files remaining in 08.pp, which is about 200 KB)

I have also emphasized on separation of content from the application and treated it as a purely plug-and-play type of software (since we already have tools like the wizard and SB3U which makes things very easy), so all character models and maps are not included (250 MB)

I have left the items though, otherwise the download would be about 20 MB!
                Reg fixer has also been included, and d3dxd_24.dll

Download here

As mentioned, you will need the character pp file (otherwise you will crash when selecting a character).
                You can also download any map sets and put it in your data folder.

Clothes expansion will need to be installed separately (because I didn't copy mo_00_00_36.pp)

Here are the data files. They are unpacked but PP-ready, so all you have to do is extract the folder and drop it over PP extractor.

Characters
                Maps
                Last edited by xTsukihime; 04-22-2011, 04:36 PM.

Comment

TtyTool for the physics

With version 1.1 you can decode and encode TTY version 4 units, which are used in Yuusha and Artificial Academy. Use version 1.2 for Ore/Hero. For PPD and AA2 use version 1.3 or later.

Decoded units show integer values with a leading i, hex values with a leading x and floating point values without special beginning. There is one boolean field decoded as Y/N. Some floating point values begin with d to denote an angle in degrees (formerly the values were shown in radians).

All entries start with a japanese comment (I dont know if this is checked in the game). Here is a compiled list:

Yuusha section:
                  Spoiler

xx_01_00.TTY controls breast physics when naked or torn.
                  裸_初期 - naked initially
                  裸プログラム - naked program - this section controls the breasts when you move the girl in YuushaDigital
                  裸アニメ計算 - naked animation calculation
                  胸グリグリ - breast grinding
                  乳首グリグリ - nipple grinding (when stopping?)
                  半裸プログラム - (half?-)naked program

xx_01_01.TTY controls breast physics when fully clothed.
                  服_初期 - the initial clothes
                  服プログラム - clothing program - this section controls the breasts when you move the girl in YuushaDigital
                  服アニメ計算 - calculation for clothes animation
                  胸グリグリ - breast grinding
                  乳首グリグリ - nipple grinding

xx_02_00.TTY controls butt physics in all states.
                  defo - default?
                  尻プログラム - buttom program - this section controls the butt when you move the girl in YuushaDigital
                  尻アニメ_計算 - calculate ass animation
                  尻_グリグリ - ass grinding

xx_03_00.TTY
                  defo - default?
                  (空欄)- empty field
                  股間_アニメ_計算 - animation calculated between legs
                  股間_グリグリ - during crotch grinding
                  Artificial Academy section:
                  Spoiler

Code:
                  A01_00_01_00.tty:
                  裸_初期			Naked the initial
                  裸_計算_細身		Naked calculation slender
                  裸_アニメ計算_細身		Naked anime calculation slender
                  裸プログラム 160_細身(小)	160_ slender bare Program (Small)
                  裸プログラム 160_細身(中)	160_ slender naked Program (M)
                  裸プログラム 160_細身(大)	160_ slender bare Program (Large)
                  服_計算_細身		Clothing computing slender
                  服_アニメ計算_細身		Clothing animation calculations slender
                  服プログラム 160_細身(小)	160_ program slim dress (small)
                  服プログラム 160_細身(中)	160_ program slim dress (Medium)
                  服プログラム 160_細身(大)	160_ program slim dress (large)
                  裸_計算			Naked calculations
                  裸_アニメ計算		Naked anime calculation
                  裸プログラム 160_D(小)	Naked 160_D program (small)
                  裸プログラム 160_D(中)	Naked program 160_D (medium)
                  裸プログラム 160_D(大)	Naked 160_D program (large)
                  服_計算			Clothing calculated
                  服_アニメ計算		Clothing anime calculation
                  服プログラム 160_D(小)	Clothing 160_D Program (Small)
                  服プログラム 160_D(中)	Clothing 160_D Program (M)
                  服プログラム 160_D(大)	Clothing, program 160_D (Large)
                  裸_計算_デブ		Naked calculations full ゙ ゙ 
                  裸_アニメ計算_デブ		Naked anime calculation and full ゙ ゙ 
                  裸プログラム 160_デブ(小)	Naked 160_ test program off ゙ ゙ (Small)
                  裸プログラム 160_デブ(中)	Naked 160_ test program off ゙ ゙ Medium
                  裸プログラム 160_デブ(大)	Naked 160_ test program off ゙ ゙ Large
                  服_計算_デブ		Dress calculations full ゙ ゙ 
                  服_アニメ計算_デブ		Dress calculation animation and full ゙ ゙
                  服プログラム 160_デブ(小)	Clothing ゙ full test program ゙ 160_ (Small)
                  服プログラム 160_デブ(中)	Clothing ゙ full test program ゙ 160_ (Medium)
                  服プログラム 160_デブ(大)	Clothing ゙ full test program ゙ 160_ (Large)

A01_01_00_00.tty:
                  尻プログラム		Program Ass
                  尻アニメ_計算		Calculated ass anime
                  尻_グリグリ		Muzzles ass

Decoding syntax: TtyTool /decode mo_00_00_00\de_01_01.tty >mo_00_00_00\de_01_01-tty.txt

Encoding syntax: TtyTool /encode mo_00_00_00\de_02_00.tty <mo_00_00_00\de_02_00-tty.txt

Integration into SB3Utility (v0.4.42.53 and above):
                  1. Save the [ATTACH]243290[/ATTACH] in the folder of TTYtool.exe.
                  2. Rename it to TTYtool.cmd.
                  3. Register this command file instead of the TTYtool.exe and use the file redirection method for encoding.

P.S. I would like to replace the google translations. Any help is most welcome.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by enimaroah; 08-01-2014, 06:46 AM. Reason: updated to 1.3 (PPD), added integration into SB3U

Comment

Quick XX

A macro solution to xx building. It automates various functionality to save yourself from having to do it yourself.
                    The advantages of using a macro are both time and overall less effort required, so you can do more useful things with your time rather than clicking buttons.

Quick XX 0.5 is now available. You can get it here

Here are some samples: AG2 map with 52 textures, 219 materials, and 184 frames in about 5 minutes.
                    XX creation has never been easier (to my knowledge anyways)
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by xTsukihime; 04-25-2011, 09:50 PM.

Comment

• Artificial Girl 2 maps

Wizard-ready archive. Just put it in the mods folder and Apply.
                      Note: Many of the maps don't have a sky. That's (probably) because the game loads it separately.

I have added a sky for the beachhouse map, but then I got lazy (because it takes more effort for me to add 3 materials than it does to add 300)
                      If you would like a sky for the other maps you can just copy that one over.

If you would like a different sky (ie: sunset or evening) you can download the textures and models below.
                      It should be only necessary to replace textures.

Oh, and the starting positions of some of the maps are a little questionable.
                      And the first map looks weird (because I forgot to set transparencies properly). You can read my blog about transparencies and fix it yourself. Then you can feel accomplished.

Download here
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by xTsukihime; 04-19-2011, 04:46 PM.

Comment

• Love Death 4: 5-room apartment.

Comes with a outdoor bath, main lobby, 5 distinct bedrooms, kitchen, den, hallways, frontyard, backyard, sideyard.
                        Just seriously massive.

In fact, it is not suitable for making scenes because there are too many walls!
                        This map will need to be broken down into sections, but I'm not very good at that stuff.

Anyways if you want to give it a try here it is.
                        It's wizard-ready and replaces the grassland map. It is the only map in the archive. This map can literally be broken down into 12 separate maps.

Basically all you have to do is open it in SB3U and export meshes based on material name used.

Download Link
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by xTsukihime; 04-19-2011, 08:08 PM.

Comment

• Releasing some maps that I put together from another game, which will remain unnamed although I think it might be a little obvious from my naming scheme (oops)

They are single map files so each archive contains only an xx file.
                          Just PP pack them and then copy them over to an existing 07.pp file.

Bar Ruins
                          Cavern
                          Church
                          Installation
                          Tunnels
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Love Death 3 map set (part 1) - residential + commerical districts.

PP-ready archive.
                            Simply extract the folder, then drop it over PPextractor and move it into data folder. Uses default map names.

Features:

Living Room
                            Bedroom
                            Bathroom
                            Some house
                            Cafe
                            Temple
                            Public Bathhouse (I accidentally deleted too much and didn't keep back-ups and no longer have the game disc so there is is the men's side and no water in the baths. If anyone wants to send me one I could re-do it)
                            Arcade
                            Clothing store
                            Accessory store
                            Convenience store
                            Rooftop of some arbitrary building

Download Here

Notes: These maps are scaled 10x from the original, so some of the textures are blurry as a result. May or may not fit Mimasu very well cause she's too big. Sorry to those who like big women.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by xTsukihime; 04-25-2011, 10:08 PM.

Comment

• Stand-alone AG3 clothes editor.
                              100 MB compressed, 1 GB uncompressed.

I was going to put this in the AG3 mod release thread, but then I thought "what's the point, they already have the game anyways", so I'm putting it here.

AG3 clothes editor is a tool that allows you to create your own costumes by mixing and matching a rather large collection of clothes. The clothes are made to fit AG3 girls, but I think all of illusion's models are pretty much the same anyways so you can easily export the set and put it on your own character. You can add additional clothes to the editor, as well as add existing ones for convenience.

Most of the modding for the client itself can be done through lst-editing.
                              It would be interesting if we could put yuusha characters in as models and have the clothing maker adjust the clothes to fit the models automatically.

I've separated it into two parts: the client with the main unpacked PP files, and the clothes PP file. I've also included the panty festival pack that someone put together in the AG3 thread. It contains an additional 29 panties to choose from. I have not put aside any time for this program yet, but it might be possible to include it with the lists.

It has been patched with darkhound's 100-clothes patch so every list take up 100 slots.

Downloads

Clothing editor
                              Clothes
                              Panty festival

Pack all of the js3_00_0x... folders and place them in the data folder.
                              Last edited by xTsukihime; 04-30-2011, 03:01 PM.

Comment

• Eclair's flying carpet

Eclair is back from her trip to Tabriz. And she bought an old carpet on a bazar which seems to have special powers...

Spoiler

You'll find her as the first tentacle weapon. Use the weather vane and let the wind blow strong as it is a bit easier to bring Eclair in position.

A few things to note:
                                The carpet cannot be moved in YuushaDigital.
                                Eclair's limbs can be rotated, but not moved. You can move Eclair only in height and diagonally across the carpet. For posing use the Load/Save Pose buttons.
                                Now she is hosted on HF
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by enimaroah; 05-18-2012, 03:17 PM. Reason: reuploaded to HF

Comment

Working...
                                X