(Illusion) Yuusha

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Release] (Illusion) Yuusha

Release here mods that is related to Yuusha [ You can´t escape from the heroine ]

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-17-2014, 08:35 AM. Reason: Fix wiki link

• EyesTool

Eyes units control how far characters follow with their eyes.
    In the "look at" state the first float defines the horizontal range. The second float controls the vertical range.

Every eyes unit has the following states:
    デフォ - default
    目で見る - look at
    目首で見る - See the first in the neck
    カメラを目で逸らす - avert your eyes at the camera
    カメラを目首で逸らす - avert your eyes at the camera head
    目首で見る(チョイ見) - See the first in the neck (see Choi)
    Spoiler

el_O_N_meR
    el_O_N_meL

デフォ
    i1 0.349066 0.174533 i500 i0 1 0.174533 0.174533 i250 i0 i250 i0

目で見る
    i7 0.261799 0.174533 i500 i0 1 1.0472 0 i100 i0 i1000 i0

目首で見る
    i7 0.261799 0.174533 i500 i0 1 1.74533 0 i100 i0 i300 i0

カメラを目で逸らす
    i5 0.15708 0.0349066 i500 i0 1 0.174533 0.10472 i500 i500 i400 i100

カメラを目首で逸らす
    i5 0.15708 0.0349066 i500 i0 1 0.349066 0.10472 i500 i500 i400 i1000

目首で見る(チョイ見)
    i7 0.15708 0.10472 i500 i0 0.5 1.0472 0 i1000 i0 i500 i500

Decoding syntax:
    Code:
    EyesTool /decode el_10_00.eyes >el_10_00-eyes.txt
    Encode syntax:
    Code:
    EyesTool /encode el_10_00.eyes <el_10_00-eyes.txt
    Attached Files

Comment

• Battle Raper 2 maps.

Wizard-ready.
      Assumes you are using default map lst.

Download here
      Attached Files
      Mod Tools: Quick XX | Quick MDL Decompiler | Yuusha Rename | Yuusha Loader | GUI Plst Tool

3D Tools Sanae 3D | Noesis XX Plugin

Characters: Esk (Eskmate)

Comment

• Digital Girl Rin maps.
        Well, not really. It's just a compilation of maps that other modders put together from other games I think.

Wizard ready.

http://www.mediafire.com/?udx9e6ra3e2ua49
        Mod Tools: Quick XX | Quick MDL Decompiler | Yuusha Rename | Yuusha Loader | GUI Plst Tool

Comment

• Yuusha Rename v0.2

This tool is meant to allow you to quickly rename character and item names (and later, possbly maps and more) using a plain text file that you choose for input.
          This allows you to keep separate files containing different names. This also allows you to share your sets in a standardized manner.

This version only allows you to rename characters and items.

Things to note:
          1 - requires item pack 4 (japanese and english clients confirmed to work)
          2 - the order is fixed, so use the spreadsheet for ease of use. I have provided examples in the archive.
          3 - Only supports ASCII. I don't know how to work with unicode yet (ie: so you can't give kanji names)
          4 - the names are truncated if they are too long.

Regarding name truncation, this is how I deal with long names. For example if you give me a 30 character name and the field only allows for 10 (field sizes are not the same for all names), I will take the first 10 characters and ignore the rest. This is only a problem in the Object grid. I am planning to allow you to specify an alias, similar to how "Treasure Chest" shows up as "Chest" and how "rupisuto's sword" shows up as "sword"

Download here

PS: I forgot to delete any temporary files that are created so you might see some extra stuff.

I could probably provide a GUI interface.....but don't expect one. I plan to add support for aliases and map names, then release the source, and just leave it at that.

A cool GUI would probably be like:

-have a window that lists all the characters and names
          -have two boxes beside each of them, one for the long name and one for the alias
          -auto-populate the boxes with the existing names (I have written a function to do that already)
          -click apply to patch any changes.
          Last edited by xTsukihime; 05-14-2011, 04:33 AM.

Comment

• In-progress version of Esk.

00.pp contains only the files required to load Esk
            05.pp already set up.

Loaded in Viara's slot.
            See if you can figure out how to fix any problems.

http://www.mediafire.com/?mmj7ft6188t20al

List of issues (only major issues): http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...56#post2924056
            Attached Files
            Last edited by xTsukihime; 05-15-2011, 07:41 AM.

Comment

• Yuusha Loader v0.3.1

Since I am beginning to import a lot of characters, and we are restricted to 8 characters + 9 monsters (3 per slot), it becomes tedious to manage them since you have to remember character codes and which files to load.

This tool allows you to choose which characters you want to load in which slot from 1 to 17 in the order that they appear on the client.

It comes with a simple user interface that begins with the default set of characters in each slot.
              Remember that gender matters and I don't check for that.

Version history

0.3.1 - fixed bug where you couldn't build the PP after saving or loading a file
              0.3 - added save/load functionality so you can store your sets and load them later
              0.2 - separated definitions files from program so you could expand on it however you wish. See details below
              0.1 - initial release

Instructions

1. Run Yuusha Loader
              2. Select characters to load for each slot
              3. click Build to create mo00_00_00_00.lst and mo00_00_00_06.lst
              4. 05.pp will automatically be created.

Expanding definition lists

I use external definition lists to create the lst files. These are located in the "definitions" folder.
              These are pretty much a copy of the original files.

Since the purpose of this program was to manage characters, it would only make sense to allow users to customize it themselves.
              The format for all definition files is as follows:

Code:
              charName	<lst entry>
              That is, you first specify the character name, followed by a tab, followed by the actual lst entry (use the originals for reference). This is a very simple implementation and is very flexible so you could add your own definitions whenever you want.

Right now there are only two definition lists: characters (00.lst) and frames (06.lst). I may include xl files if we develop tools to create xl files that are fairly easy to use (so far I have not looked at them yet although enimaroah has described the structure)

My definition files

You can get them here

Characters
              Frames

Planned updates

-Integrate with Yuusha Rename so you can specify the character to load as well as update the names on the client (which would make this tool obsolete for the most part)

Download here

Source code included. Written in AutoIt 3.0
              Attached Files
              Last edited by xTsukihime; 05-28-2011, 08:05 AM.

Comment

• Quick Rename v0.2

(For more advanced modding)

Although it's called Quick Rename, it is really a Quick Frame update (and as such, it only renames frames, which includes bone names)
                I was going to integrate with Quick XX under the frames section, but never really got to it.

The purpose of this collection of functions is to allow you to rename frames quickly.
                In order to rename a bone, you have to rename the bone /frame, and every /bone as well. This becomes tedious if you're going to rename an entire object tree.

If you pay attention to the bone names, you'll notice that the bone frame associated with it has the same name (the only difference is the suffix, which doesn't matter for us)

More info at: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...97#post2932897
                Last edited by xTsukihime; 05-18-2011, 08:01 AM.

Comment

• Esk (SB3 version)

No, this is not ready at all lol
                  You can pose with her, but the lst files for the limbs are not done very well (default yuusha limb scheme does not seem to work) so she looks a little weird.
                  There is still one file that I am not using very effectively (exp.lst), but that will require some more investigation.

It is simply to demonstrate that SB3 characters can be imported and to generate interest in the yuusha modding scene again and have it compete with other poser programs out there.

There are two nice things about SB3 and SBZ characters:

1: they use textures for the outfits and have a lot of different textures to choose from, allowing easy mix-and-match (it is a matter of swapping textures)
                  2: They look more human than the other games

Instructions

Pack 00.pp and 05.pp then put them in the data folder.
                  Loads in Viara's slot. Contains no other characters.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ww5j48gxr3d9mzz
                  Last edited by xTsukihime; 05-20-2011, 06:34 AM.

Comment

• Fee from A-ga.
                    Got her from oppai slider 2 extra patch.

In-progress work, but I figured it'd be better if I released it so someone else can look into it as well.

Simply pack them and put in data folder. Loads in Viara's slot.
                    Only clothed body is set up.

Fix her if you can. Details here

http://www.mediafire.com/?utq9pb7dpb0ce40
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Full body Viara

This workspace contains Viara's full skeleton (except tail and head).
                      Previously, the skeleton was broken into the arms and the body, and so trying to put a jacket on was a pretty difficult task.

Now that all the bones are available, you can simply take the entire mesh and copy near bones, using the original body as reference.

http://www.mediafire.com/?y0ewr28l7mqrsq4

Simply drop onto SB3U and add it to your xx.

Comment

• Quick Entry v0.1
                        (you can see I am not very creative)

I wrote this tool when I was trying to merge bones in mesh objects (see the full body Viara release above)
                        In order to create a full skeleton in a single mesh, the easiest way was to combine all of the vertices in each body mesh into a single mesh.

We can copy paste cells into the mesh editor, but there was no way to copy paste cells without having them highlighted in the first place.
                        This posed a problem when trying to add 3000 more vertices.

Fortunately, we can create dummy rows by simply filling in any cell with some value, so I wrote up a macro to do this for me.
                        It's very simple and just simulates keystrokes, which is why it is not very accurate and requires you to manually provide a delay between each command (cause SB3U can't keep up with it. I'll see if I can do something about this so speed and accuracy are optimized).

But with this, you can add an arbitrary number of rows (and do some math to make sure that it is correct)

Download here
                        Last edited by xTsukihime; 05-24-2011, 01:08 PM.

Comment

• Des Blood 4 maps

Small collection of maps that I thought were good enough to make scenes with.
                          Wizard-ready archive.

Download here
                          Attached Files

Comment

• GUI Plst Tool

For those that just don't understand the black window (which is easier IMO)
                            Based on enimaroah's notes for plst files.

Download here

Comment

• Just something I quickly threw together. May be familiar for those that game a lot. There are a lot of maps, but I only tossed one in.

Download here
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Play as Female demon lord

You can play with sefi now but there are conditions

-Main character have many voices of his attacks and such, I do not modify this.
                                -In H mode there are some bugs in sefi`s breast.
                                -Game crash when you have sex with sefi.
                                -In YuushaDigital you can load her in saga slot, but it crash in sefi slot.

After that everything is ok if you play story mode

RE-UPLOAD
                                https://www.mediafire.com/?ecs5498ljzvhenx

Have fun
                                Last edited by garnetfanatico; 05-14-2014, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X