Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Utilities] JG2Importer

Here ya go peeps a 95% translated JG2Importer

I take no credit for creating this program all that goes to the Japanese author

I just take credit for the translations.

Edit: This program requires you to set your time and date to japanese it will not run with applocal (well it didn't for me) the time and date can be changed in the region settings in the control panel.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Wong2005; 08-10-2014, 01:19 PM. Reason: region requirements

I have an error while trying to click on the character

Comment

Me too, same error, and i use the old version 1.2.6 jap (see guide for commands) and work.
      Version 1.2.6 is in Hongfire.

Comment

To get this to work, go to Control panel > Region and Language. Under the 'Format' tab there is a drop down box called format. Choose Japanese.

This should let you use it without it crashing. For some reason it wont work with just using applocale and needs this instead. Feel free to switch it back to whatever after you've opened it.

Comment

I changed my format to Japanese, and it appears to be working, but none of my changes are saved, even though it says that they are being saved. Has anyone else had this problem?

Comment

For those using JG2importer and don't want to keep opening control panel and switching to Japanese format here's a how to shortcut.

open control panel > region & language.
            Change Formats to Japanese (that's the time & date) and press ok
            (Make sure time & date is in Japanese by opening JG2importer see if it works)

Open Regedit and go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Control Panel > International.
            with that folder selected, right click and choose Export.
            Save it in your JG2importer directory as JapaneseFormat and close Regedit.

now when you double click on that reg file, it'll change your format to japanese.

Now, open the control panel > region & language and change the Formats back to english.
            Open Regeit again (the International folder should still be selected), right click and choose Export.
            Save it as EnglishFormat in your JG2importer directory.

This reg file will now change the format back to english

Comment

Originally posted by DillDoe View Post
              For those using JG2importer and don't want to keep opening control panel and switching to Japanese format here's a how to shortcut.

open control panel > region & language.
              Change Formats to Japanese (that's the time & date) and press ok
              (Make sure time & date is in Japanese by opening JG2importer see if it works)

Open Regedit and go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Control Panel > International.
              with that folder selected, right click and choose Export.
              Save it in your JG2importer directory as JapaneseFormat and close Regedit.

now when you double click on that reg file, it'll change your format to japanese.

Now, open the control panel > region & language and change the Formats back to english.
              Open Regeit again (the International folder should still be selected), right click and choose Export.
              Save it as EnglishFormat in your JG2importer directory.

This reg file will now change the format back to english
              This is BY FAR the best contribution involving JG2Importer right about now.

Comment

I have a question: What means subtle in the JG2Importer?

Comment

Originally posted by dball77 View Post
                  I changed my format to Japanese, and it appears to be working, but none of my changes are saved, even though it says that they are being saved. Has anyone else had this problem?
                  you have to save class after saving changes to the characters.

Comment

Got my hands on 1.5.7 version of this. The only thing remaining is to figure out how to edit text files in it...

Comment

There was a reason I didn't continue to release updates to this it was because in version 1.5.4 a lot of things where changed making it where i could not translate them anymore via the method i did the first one. plus there are better programs out now "ReiEditAA2" and "AA2Mem" is absolutely awesome for in-game tinkering.

Comment

where can version 1.2.6 of JG2Importer be found?

Comment

Originally posted by Reyvadin View Post
                          where can version 1.2.6 of JG2Importer be found?
                          Heavens. V1.2.6 is antiquated, obsolete, age-old, historic, etc. (and Japanese). I first had that version at 15.07.2014, and it was already some days older. The JG2Importer 1.4.2.0 is also obsolete, although it's 95 % English. I believe it's the current JG2Importer_1.5.7, I found it at 01.11.2014, and it's probably the final version as well (and of course Japanese).
                          If you really want their v1.2.6, I have it, and I'll upload it, but please say something at [ILLUSION] Artificial Academy 2 (ジンコウガクエン2) - Discussion and FAQ, and it comes right along. I'm just wondering why you specially need that version
                          Please mention always what is the Windows version/variety. There are Vista, Win 7 and Win 8(.1), and there are Windows 10.
                          - Invisible girls: HERE
                          - AA2Edit Maker screen is too short (not possible to Save): HERE
                          - Telescoping legs: HERE
                          - Error message [グームガイソストールされていませ ]: HERE

Comment

because it's the last version I remember working without having to change my clock settings or whatever whenever I wanted to play.

Comment

Originally posted by Reyvadin View Post
                              because it's the last version I remember working without having to change my clock settings or whatever whenever I wanted to play.
                              Ok. You want it, you got it
                              Attached Files
                              Please mention always what is the Windows version/variety. There are Vista, Win 7 and Win 8(.1), and there are Windows 10.
                              - Invisible girls: HERE
                              - AA2Edit Maker screen is too short (not possible to Save): HERE
                              - Telescoping legs: HERE
                              - Error message [グームガイソストールされていませ ]: HERE

Comment

Working...
                              X