Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Impress Empress [AA1 Empress Personality Port] VERSION 1.52 - Warning Image Heavy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Miscellaneous] Impress Empress [AA1 Empress Personality Port] VERSION 1.52 - Warning Image Heavy

RETRO VERSION HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V1.52
    MADE COMPATIBLE WITH AA1 POSES V.2, NOW USES AA1 LOWPOLY POSE, NOW COMPATIBLE WITH NO DIM MOD

Description:
    Gives you the Empress Personality from Artificial Academy 1. Comes in two versions, Retro and Redux. Retro retains some old animation poses, Redux will only use AA2 Poses.
    NOW WORKS WITH ALL TRANSLATIONS

I felt the same pain like nearly every other AA2 player. We missed her, we wanted her, we needed her and now it's back - The Empress Personality from AA1! Time to obey our Empress waifus once again.
    Be sure to read the notes before downloading!

PERSONALITY SOUND SAMPLES
    SAMPLE 1
    SAMPLE 2
    SAMPLE 3
    SAMPLE 4
    SAMPLE 5
    ^
    lolDude, she's still eating Icecream you wacko. What did you think?
    Spoiler
    No really, she is.

PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION
    Typical noble/ojou-sama type, generally drawn to higher social standings and looks down on the less popular. In-game, she will tend to gravitate toward those with higher social rankings to the point where she is more likely to confess or accept a confession from a more popular character. Knowing what she wants she can be very playful with her lover and will demand his constant attention. Even the toughest mofo outthere will face a challenge when it's about satisfying this girl. If he fails to meet her expectations then chances are slim to keep her as girlfriend. So the only question that remains is:
    Can you Impress your Empress?

NOTES
    - The RETRO Version uses AA1 Poses so be aware that you will need to install the poses via the wizzard else you will get animation problems. The "REDUX" version only uses AA2 poses.
    - I'll be updating this mod for bug fixes and other improvements, so if you find a typo, bug or something else then feel free to report it in this thread, I will greatly appreciate it.
    - Because I know zero about Japanese language the sounds might not 100% match the H scenes.
    - I had to improvise alot regarding dialogue (it actually baffles me how much bigger AA2 is) and made up some funky lines. I had to work with what I had from AA1.

Installation:
    1: Put the "jg2p00_00_33.pp" file into your Main Game Data Folder.
    2: Put the "jg2p05_a33_01.pp" file into your Main Game Data Folder.
    3: Put the "jg2e05_00_33.pp" file into your maker Data Folder.
    4: Install the AA1 poses V2 aswell as the AA1 lowpoly poses via the Wizzard (ONLY NEEDED WHEN YOU'RE USING THE RETRO VERSION)
    5: Have fun.

We are not responsible for any
    Damages that might occur using this because of incorrect use.

Screenshots: Damn, AA1 looks ugly now for some reason. o_O (contains AA1 to AA2 Comparisons, aswell as a few snapshots of new lines) DON'T watch these if you want to find out all the lines yourself!

Spoiler

Impress Empress Retro 1.52 HONGFIRE Translations
    Impress Empress Redux 1.5 HONGFIRE Translations
    NO DIM Patch for both Versions
    Subtitles for Empress

Special Thanks go to:
    My Circle for helping me record and edit the audio and also for bug testing and typo corrections! Without you guys I would have never gotten through this!
    kingspoon - I know what hell you went through ._.
    The creator of the Robo-Personality and for making the DIY Guide
    Anon for making the AA1 Poses Wizzard ready
    egmanual.wordpress.com for some fixes of the poses
    Anon for enabling the AA1 lowpoly poses
    Axl321 for various suggestions and ideas
    DeUglyOne for creating the Empress Volume Slider

Attached Files
    Last edited by Snooley; 11-15-2016, 04:39 AM.

Awesome Snooley!! Thank you very much!!

Comment

WOW NICE,
      I know it's a lot of work but would you mind doing the Cold personality too?

This is really awesome, I thought about porting personalities from AA1 before but it's too much work.
      Great job!

Comment

Nice job ! btw AA1 i still feel great ,even without the variety of poses,dialogs,personalities of the AA2 .. anyway .. thanks 4 share !!
        "plagiarism is copying another's work or borrowing someone else's original ideas."

Comment

Awesome!! thanks snooley

do you mind sharing your Leonara sirinus abell with me

Comment

Thanks for the nice comments guys, greatly appreciated.

I allready got a bug report in and will be updating the personality right away. The Beta notes are still in for the date lines as we forgot to remove them.
            At my current location the upload speed is less than desireable but the update should be out not long from now.

Regards,
            Snooley

Edit: Date Lines have been fixed and the Personality has been updated (minor typo correction), be sure to redownload.
            Spoiler

Last edited by Snooley; 10-17-2014, 12:13 PM.

Comment

It's nice to see this one as it was one of my favorite personalities back on AA1 (alongside with Big Sister and Affable (Nice Boat)) ^^

Will this be compatible with the new personalities released on October 31st? I wouldn't want to select the Empress and hear the new personality instead (or vice versa).

I'll be giving this one a try, thanks for your hard work (and of course sharing it with us)

Comment

Now that the empress port is done (well the for the most part, until new updates come)... sorry I know nothing is going to change for saying this... but... maybe... can you share Leonora's card in the forseeable future? Anyways, thanks a lot for the update and sharing your hard work!! Good luck man.
                Last edited by letronixMASTER; 10-17-2014, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Wonderful work, another personality port for AA1, now the game is even better, thanks for your amazing works... And after that I know ask for you to share Leona is to selfish, but please understand that she is GORGEOUUS...
                  Well, you know that ever bettar that anyone...

Anyway, thanks again and again

Comment

epic now i have 2 ports from AA1
                    the REDUX ver makes her fit perfactly into the game and the evil one is really insane 0o0
                    "in the restraint what is she doing to that poor Icecream and what about me "
                    i hope more AA1 personality's will show up
                    now i want the soft male personality port
                    the gentle one from AA2 is not that great he's more open when he talk's
                    i miss the being shy and humble >_<
                    Last edited by gtomanga; 10-18-2014, 05:53 AM.

Comment

Where u get empess sound ? and some of dialog not fit data lines

Comment

nice work!!! just test a bit for see how is it but i have one question.
                        you planning to do the subtitles when in H-Scene?? (that's subs that somethimes appear in the left up corner when the girl talk)

Comment

Spoiler

This is only line without sound
                          Spoiler

And I dun know about this pose but it happend when i invited her doing something, it a bug ? And some of climax scenes too quick and some dialogue too short ( I dun know why 2 words can make 1 long sentence), and i think you should make voice louder, translation team should make sub for this personality
                          Anyway,great mod, I love it , just some opinions too make your mod look better, I still fap for this
                          Last edited by Axl321; 10-19-2014, 09:40 AM.

Comment

The Mod has been updated to now work with Hongfire translations! You can find the download links below the download buttons!

Spoiler

Originally posted by pedemonte View Post
                            nice work!!! just test a bit for see how is it but i have one question.
                            you planning to do the subtitles when in H-Scene?? (that's subs that somethimes appear in the left up corner when the girl talk)
                            Thanks!

I would do subtitles but there are 2 problems:

1: I don't know how to implement them.
                            2: I have no Japanese language knowledge and therefore can't translate.

Originally posted by Axl321 View Post
                            Spoiler

This is only line without sound
                            Thank you for the feedback!
                            I'll be sure to check out the line in question and fix the sound issue.

And I dun know about this pose but it happend when i invited her doing something, it a bug ?
                            Hmm, I'm not sure. If you invited her to go home then it is indeed a bug but pretty easy to fix.
                            If you selected one of the darker options then the camera angle might be correct.

And some of climax scenes too quick and some dialogue too short ( I dun know why 2 words can make 1 long sentence)
                            I will try to update the H part every so often but the problem is that I have to work with what I have. There are only a few lines for AA1 and there is no way around recycling them when you want to port the personality for AA2.
                            Spoken dialogue might not 100% match the subtitles but this is something I cannot change (unless Illusion would make a official Empress Personality for AA2).

Anyway I would like to take this opportunity and thank everyone for the overwhelmingly positive feedback, comments and rep, you guys are awesome.

Regards,
                            Snooley

Comment

I would like to report a bug where the camera cuts to a low angle like the one in Axl321's picture when you ask her to let's xxxx,
                              both time specific (lunch/rest/go home) and karaoke/eat/have fun. let's study at my place seems to be okay though.

I don't know programming so i don't know if this is caused by it being incompatible with other mods or character editors.

I made my character using Empress redux 1.1, AA2Edit, and added a few traits using nosilly.net. Hope it helps

Looking forward to your AA2 mods (especially more AA personality ports).

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X