• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Uncensor] 3D MK-III [FA]

Introducing the 3D MK-III Uncensor.

Release: January 28th, 2016
    Version: 2.0

The 3D MK-III FA Uncensor includes a combination of both 2D and 3D pubic hair for the female bodies, which work for every figure type and nude and semi-dressed state.
    You can choose from four options for different hair thickness/ shape/ size for the 3D pubic. You may also choose from five color options for the vagina and dick.
    Other changes are the inclusion of cleaned up vagina textures and a fix for the shiny dick effect that was present in the previous 3D uncensor.
    Outlines for the vagina, dick, condom, and dildo have also been enabled.

This is your all in one uncensor solution for the Base Game, Append I, and Append II.

**Important: You must install Append Set I & II before installing this mod! You must also use the included game and maker launchers if you wish to use this mod. Make sure your game is up to date as well.

Changelog:
    Spoiler
    v2.0:
    . Cleaned up .xx files to remove uncessary bloat
    . Consolidated the individual uncensor releases for Base Game, Append I, and Append II into a single package
    v1.0:
    . Initial release

Credits:
    Spoiler
    FutaBoy: For his work on the 3D Full Uncensor
    upillu2496: Cleaned up vagina textures
    upillu2556: For the fix for the shiny dick problem
    uplmt0145: For the 3D pubic hair mesh
    JS-Frontier: Frontier Pack launchers

Additional thanks goes out to enimaroah for his continued work on SB3UGs as well as the (many) useful tutorials and guides he has written.
    This mod could not have been made without his guides on SVIEX.

Previews:
    Spoiler

Download Here

Enjoy
    Last edited by 「Maou」; 06-11-2016, 11:40 AM.

Reserved for future.

Comment

The preview sreenshots for this uncensor are the exact same that the ones from EXII. In fact the last one even has EX2 written on it.

Comment

Originally posted by LalzDS View Post
        The preview sreenshots for this uncensor are the exact same that the ones from EXII. In fact the last one even has EX2 written on it.
        I have seen/tried EX series II about May, 2015, but there were armpit hair, and there were none in 3D MKIII (thelulz's comment "Shaving razor not included.") The rest was in fact almost exact. But it may be combined later to EXII and 3D MKIII.
        Please mention always what is the Windows version/variety. There are Vista, Win 7 and Win 8(.1), and there are Windows 10.
        - Invisible girls: HERE
        - AA2Edit Maker screen is too short (not possible to Save): HERE
        - Telescoping legs: HERE
        - Error message [グームガイソストールされていませ ]: HERE

Comment

Updated to v2.0.
          enjoy

Comment

Hello,

(pardon my english)
            First of all I would like to thank you for your work, I'm pretty new to this game and I was really surprised and pleased to see this game having such an active community.
            So I do have a question, is it possible to run a different translation mod for the included launcher?
            When using the included launcher I don't have the "let's all..." translated so when a npc asks for something I don't know if he wants to study or throw an orgy
            And during H-scene I don't have any translation of what the girl is saying. (I ended up making a girl pregnant because I couldn't understand her warnings, poor girl... )

Edit: Nevermind, fixed it by putting the launchers in the game folders... (They were on my desktop )
            Last edited by b3tyblue; 02-12-2016, 06:00 AM.

Comment

how do i install this mod?

Comment

How can i play this in english? the launcher is in japanese.

Comment

Mark for future update, thanks for your MOD!

Comment

Working...
                  X