EX Series II [FA]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Uncensor] EX Series II [FA]

Introducing the 3D EX2 [FA] Uncensor, part of EX Series II. Shaving razor not included.

Release: January 28th, 2016
    Version: 2.0

Based on the original EX Series, 3D EX2 FA Uncensor includes a combination of both 2D and 3D pubic hair for the female bodies, which work for every figure type and nude and semi-dressed state. Compared to 3D MK-III, 3D EX2 offers denser/thicker 3D pubic hair.
    You can choose from four options for different hair thickness/ shape/ size for the 3D pubic. You may also choose from five color options for the vagina and dick.
    Other changes are the inclusion of cleaned up vagina textures and a fix for the shiny dick effect that was present in the previous 3D uncensor.
    Outlines for the vagina, dick, condom, and dildo have also been enabled.

This is your all in one uncensor solution for the Base Game, Append I, and Append II.

**Important: You must install Append Set I & II before installing this mod! You must also use the included game and maker launchers if you wish to use this mod. Make sure your game is up to date as well.

Changelog:
    Spoiler
    v2.0:
    . Cleaned up .xx files to remove uncessary bloat
    . Consolidated the individual uncensor releases for Base Game, Append I, and Append II into a single package
    v1.0:
    . Initial release

Credits:
    Spoiler
    FutaBoy: For his work on the 3D Full Uncensor
    upillu2496: Cleaned up vagina textures
    upillu2556: For the fix for the shiny dick problem
    uplmt0145: For the 3D pubic hair mesh
    JS-Frontier: Frontier Pack launchers

Additional thanks goes out to enimaroah for his continued work on SB3UGs as well as the (many) useful tutorials and guides he has written.
    This mod could not have been made without his guides on SVIEX.

Previews:
    Spoiler

Download Here

Enjoy
    Last edited by 「Maou」; 06-11-2016, 10:41 AM.

Introducing the 3D EX-S II [FA] Uncensor, part of EX Series II. Waxing kit not included.

Release: January 28th, 2016
    Version: 2.0

Based on the original EX Series, 3D EX-S II FA Uncensor includes a combination of both 2D and 3D pubic hair as well as 3D armpit hair for the female bodies, which work for every figure type and nude and semi-dressed state. 3D EX-S II offers the same denser/thicker 3D pubic hair as 3D EX2, the only difference being the inclusion of armpit hair in 3D EX-S II.
    You can choose from four options for different hair thickness/ shape/ size for the 3D pubic. The Armpit hair color and opacity is linked to the pubic hair. You may also choose from five color options for the vagina and dick.
    Other changes are the inclusion of cleaned up vagina textures and a fix for the shiny dick effect that was present in the previous 3D uncensor.
    Outlines for the vagina, dick, condom, and dildo have also been enabled.

This is your all in one uncensor solution for the Base Game, Append I, and Append II.

**Important: You must install Append Set I & II before installing this mod! You must also use the included game and maker launchers if you wish to use this mod. Make sure your game is up to date as well.

Changelog:
    Spoiler
    v2.0:
    . Cleaned up .xx files to remove uncessary bloat
    . Consolidated the individual uncensor releases for Base Game, Append I, and Append II into a single package
    v1.0:
    . Initial release

Credits:
    Spoiler
    FutaBoy: For his work on the 3D Full Uncensor
    upillu2496: Cleaned up vagina textures
    upillu2556: For the fix for the shiny dick problem
    uplmt0145: For the 3D pubic hair mesh
    JS-Frontier: Frontier Pack launchers

Additional thanks goes out to enimaroah for his continued work on SB3UGs as well as the (many) useful tutorials and guides he has written.
    This mod could not have been made without his guides on SVIEX.

Previews:
    Spoiler

Enjoy
    Last edited by 「Maou」; 06-11-2016, 10:45 AM.

Comment

What about armpit hair? Is it included?
      And do boys have pubic hair?

Thank you, love your mods/collections!

Comment

How to Install ! please !

Comment

Updated to v2.0 and added EX-S II variant.
          enjoy

Comment

I'm having this problem:

Click image for larger version

Name:	glitchyG.png
Views:	1
Size:	227.5 KB
ID:	5702414

It's kind of blinking, changing colors a bit... Same with all 3D uncensors (MK-lll, EX-ll, EX-S ll).

What's strange is that it's a fresh game install. I used the same exact mod and it worked perfectly before. Same computer, same OS.

Comment

Originally posted by Cacode View Post
              I'm having this problem:

It's kind of blinking, changing colors a bit... Same with all 3D uncensors (MK-lll, EX-ll, EX-S ll).

What's strange is that it's a fresh game install. I used the same exact mod and it worked perfectly before. Same computer, same OS.
              Are you using the correct launcher?
              Last edited by thehollowreaper; 08-13-2016, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by thehollowreaper View Post

Are you using the correct launcher?
                I was using the english laucher. Now I installed MK-lll uncensor from HF patch and it seems to work. It's version 1.0 though.

Comment

Originally posted by Cacode View Post

I was using the english laucher. Now I installed MK-lll uncensor from HF patch and it seems to work. It's version 1.0 though.
                  After installing an uncensor you have to switch to a launcher that the uncensor is compatible with. The HF patch was one of the ways to get that launcher.

Comment

Hello, I think I might have stumbled upon a bug.
                    I noticed that thin girls during h-scenes, while wearing partially stripped undies, have their bodies (except legs) swapped to the standard body, creating a weird gap on the legs.
                    This seems to only happen when they are wearing the T-Shirt and Bloomers. (The default sports gear)

EDIT: I am using the EX Series II uncensor.
                    Last edited by xSlacker; 11-08-2016, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X