Artificial Academy 2 Yaoi Mod

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Miscellaneous] Artificial Academy 2 Yaoi Mod

After hours of hex modding and mistake making and redoing and etc I bring you the newest Yaoi Mod!

TADA!!

I give a heartwarming and special thanks to LUISDooMER for helping me with this, without him I most likely never would have figured this out!

Screenshots
    Spoiler

Spoiler

3D room mod works with it as well!

Spoiler

Blowjob! In the dungeon!

Known Issues:
    If the speed for the sex animations are kept at normal or high speed the characters eyes and head will twitch like crazy (You can find some fixes for the mod by lordmogsama on page 4 of this thread or scroll down to the helpful mods I listed)

Requirements:
    -You will also need the "Fix for Gay Sex" Mod and the "Uncensor for futamod". You can find that in here: mega:#F!nY4kEQJK!NEs7dYjKxTucSNy-LuyTVA
    -Your game needs to be at ver. 12
    -You must have the HF Patch installed
    -Install the extra mods using the Illusion Wizzard (NOT THE .EXE)

DOWNLOAD
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/4m...ay+English.exe
    Just overwrite the original file in the main directory and have fun!

HELPFUL MODS
    (
    lordmogsama's Mods)

- mega:///#!eYx0URYR!KGTXAnF3ULqeOz8H3IY0hh5Q9ZAEjFoF1oq-SIPxjgc (Dummy Voice - To get rid of the head/eye spasms)
    - mega:///#!rIBUgSJa!cu679TitVkdFgEtgCE_6WqCtxgAdTRMqLofM6XO w5IY (Uncensor texture fix)
    - mega:///#!eIh0Hbra!XWvPtK1H33sw2sfUYj9YB71_udF3HKU1r66v-2H1FcM (Allows more sex positions to be unlocked)
    - mega:///#!zEgyDTpR!fLuvXewPItwDKPJxsc-Wm0o9wqEYn3QhIgMES0MzI8Y (Fix for Gay Sex FIX)
    (ineedalthena's Mods)
    - http://www48.zippyshare.com/v/suLv4rys/file.html (H sounds for Warm Personality)(I ENJOY THIS LOTS!!)
    - http://www.mediafire.com/file/ki2o52...p05_s04_01.rar (H Sounds for Schemer Personality)
    - http://www.mediafire.com/file/mjuvq4...2p05_s02_00.pp (H sounds for Otaku Personality)
    - http://www.mediafire.com/file/znzgeq...2p05_s03_00.pp (H sounds for Savage Personality)
    - http://www.mediafire.com/file/8mwy71...p05_s00_00.rar (H sounds for Gentle personality)
    (Most of these H sounds are still in beta just an fyi)
    Last edited by Kuzai; 09-30-2017, 10:20 AM.
    I know I won't get addicted to drugs and alcohol because I'm a quitter

• Originally posted by Hana Owen View Post
    I really like this mod! I just have a few questions. How do I get the uke's dick to show in the sex scenes? I've tried to different mods and uncensors. If it just doesn't work its fine. I'm just wondering? And the male moaning thing as well. Anyone know if someone has made one for the positive personality?
    I believe there was only a teaser for positive, but it wasn't finished.
    Check out my personalities: Analytical/Servent/Hero/Methodical
    AA1 Ports: AA1 Manly/ AA1 Humble
    Hope, Twisted and Ice coming soon! Also an April Fools Personality

Comment

• Sorry to bother again but I found another problem. I can't save outfits. After naming and "saving" it doesn't show up in load options and my character is still wearing standard clothing am I missing a folder or something? I had similar problems with game saving and I needed to create folder for save option to work. Also I am curious if it is possible for male characters to wear female clothing?

Comment

• Kuzai
        Kuzai commented
        Editing a comment
        I honestly think something went wrong in the installation. I have never heard of this error, you may need to ask the FAQ and Discussion Thread for this.

No they cannot wear female clothing, there is a shemale mod for them to wear the clothing but they have boobs so it's a boner killer.

• Hi, sorry to bother but I've been looking on this thread and the improved english launchers by Menelol and I can't seem to find the resolution anywhere, and the other thread has been dead since 2015 so that's no place to ask

I run on Win10 and I've managed to resolve all my performance issues and the 0% problem as well as 3D models not appearing in my game, it all works when i launch the game, and i launch it through this .bat file
      Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_22.png Views:	2 Size:	3.8 KB ID:	5875969

I have prepatched version of the game and hexa personality pack+ some personalities i installed manually and pose ports,
      Im hesitant with installing any new mods because last time i added just the clothing mod i had to reinstall the game. Despite following the steps very carefully.

Anyways my issue is that since i switched from win7 to win10, the yaoi mod launcher as well as menelol launchers don't work. They crash as soon as I load the save or click new game, and lauching them through the batch file makes them just normal game launcher, no gay scenes, I am distraught lol...

meanwhile running the normal game launcher without the batch file works fine just gives me the 0% issue. Doesn't crash.
      I really have no idea where to look or how to resolve this please help lmao

I'm really bad at this

(I don't even need the fix for gay sex/uncensor futa mod, because Im scared it will corrupt my game liike last time; I just hate the cutscenes to dark)
      Attached Files
      Last edited by michinya; 12-09-2017, 05:07 AM.

Comment

• Kuzai
        Kuzai commented
        Editing a comment
        This doesn't sound like an issue with my mod. Everyone has issues installing AA2 on Win 10 because Win 10 sucks badly so you need to talk to the FAQ and Discussion thread about it, there is a wiki that might help you launch the game though.
        There's a version 2 of the FAQ's thread http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...ion-and-faq-v2

• Okay thank you lots, you're right it seems more like an issue of mine rather than your mod, though I thought you might know since it runs from the same improved launcher... but since AAUnlimited player doesnt work for me either it seems more of a general issue so thank you for redirecting me to the right place xx

Comment

• How do you download like seriously

Comment

• Kuzai
          Kuzai commented
          Editing a comment
          Click the link?

• Hello. After a really long time I wanted play AA2 again with yaoi mod which worked great before. Now I have problem because exe file is crushing after I'm picking new characters for npc/pc list. So I can't play a new game because list is empty and cannot load old save from previous exe file. And I made really cute boys for this ;_;

Comment

• Kuzai
          Kuzai commented
          Editing a comment
          It's strange, I've been having a similar issue, I think it's because of what english exe file is used, there are two translated english exe's and the one being used is causing crashes. I can't seem to however translate my game in the other way as both options in the HF Patch give me the same translations for some reason. For example this is how I have it translated currently https://78.media.tumblr.com/51393902...5lso1_1280.png

But it seems to have issues with my mod and I can't seem to have the other translation version happen, or perhaps I'm clicking something wrong in the HF patch? I honestly don't know.

• Thanks for quick response. I guess this is something wrong with AA2. I couldn't find this one I used before, so I downloaded torrent version. I have also some problems with this one like uncensore mods don't work. I thing you're using AA2 from other webside or Discs version, that's why you have not any problem. I would try it if I had these Discs :/ Sadly I lost them.

Edit: Ok, It's working because I missed some files ealier. But now i have problem with manly genitals, because Pc's is too shiny and NPC;s looks weird :/ Sometimes it's gray. :/
        Last edited by Hidemo; 01-15-2018, 06:28 AM.

Comment

• Hi there, thanks for the fantastic mod and I enjoy it very much, but I hv a few questions

1: When PC is wearing cloth, his penis texture will be strange(but if he become nude it will be fix), is the any fix or I make any mistake when install?(I hv already use the texture patch)

2:In bukkake or cumshot scene, the cum will go through the "uke" boy and no bukkake texture appear, is it normal with this mod or I make some mistake?(if it is normal I just want to try can I made the uke boy have bukkake texture XD)

sry for my bad english qwq I'm from asia
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X