No announcement yet.

[AA2][Animation][More Cumming Positions.v2.1][Inspired from Alex7997]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Animation] [AA2][Animation][More Cumming Positions.v2.1][Inspired from Alex7997]

[AA2][Animation][More Cumming Positions.v2.1][Inspired from Alex7997]
    ================================================== ===================

-------Warning for those of you who's installing MCP ver2.1-------

Please install this mod at your own risk. This mod was originally made for personal use, so it's not fully tested. I cannot guarantee that this mod won't make any trouble with your game.
    It would be best to treat this mod as a trial version.

--------Download from here--------
    https://mega.nz/#F!IkIgmQxT!sLep_83av9-0lDo1TuonZw

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>>>>>Latest Update (2016-08-28)<<<<<
    Spoiler
    - Fixed Deepthroat cumming pose.
    (For pre-installed users, look in the variation folder and install the file [AA2][MCP2.1][Fix for Deepthroat]. / I have replaced the full mod file as well. So for new users just install the full mod.)

- Alright. Going through a lot of struggle, I finally managed to update the mod at last, I think....
    (To apply the mod, install the mod in the variations folder like before. Old versions are kept in the Old folder just in case.)
    - The mod goes the same without 3d rooms. The changes are only applied to 3d room variations.
    - For 3d rooms mod, bukake postures for missionary(vaginal), licking while standing 1&2, sitting blowjob are slightly improved. Also changed lying direction for missionary and missionary raised hip.

P.S. I apologize those of you who's been waiting, if there is any, for the late update since I got REALLY busy working in the past few months.
    I know it's late, but I wanted to keep my words. This is very likely to be the last update for this mod. Long time taken but such a little change...
    I even didn't have chance to try Alex's v3, but I believe he's done a great job on the mod and I recommend to use v3.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intended features :
    Spoiler
    - Fixed sexual preferences to correspond to each pose.

- New Buttons and variables for cumming poses. (Blue buttons for male-cum-only, Blue&Red buttons for together-cum, Red buttons for female-cum-only)

- With automatic-camera-adjustment off, tried to make bukake poses more reasonable.

- Tried to look natural for customized poses in normal H-action.
    (Poses like Fingering, Holding hands, Anal-Doggy style are some poses that still look awkward but that was the best I could do.)

- For climax actions, tried to make characters look more like cumming and exhausted after cumming.

- For 3D Rooms variations, I modded H Intro.lst and H style.lst so that your characters will stay in 3D rooms throughout from the Intro to all of poses in H-scene.

Other minor changes :
    Spoiler
    - For all of lesbian insertion-poses(vaginal and anal poses), only the respondent character will cum despite the button color.

- Deleted duplicate text lines in H style.lst and unneeded xa files to reduce file sizes.

- Sexual intercourse is possible after having good or more H-compatiblity. (If you're annoyed with this feature, please install the unlocked version.)

- Removed 'Onside' cumming-pose for vaginal pose, 'Sitting on lap for PC' poses for anal pose.

- Slowed down some fellatio poses that seem impossible to do so in real life.

- Fixed some juice orientations.

- Changed some low-poly motions.

- And possibly some more things that I forgot.

How do I install this mod?
    Spoiler
    - This mod is a wizard-ready, stand alone mod. Backup your files and install with a wizard.(Worked well with AA2install.v6.2)

- The file with biggest size is the full mod. Look in the 'for variations' folder if you want compatibility unlocked or use 3D room mods.
    (Get 3D rooms mod from here: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...D-H-SCENE-ROOM)
    You MUST install the 3D mod first, then install the variation of my mod.

- I recommend you to perform clean installation. (Install this mod on a fresh game, or remove any previously installed MCP mod.)

Please backup files before installing. This is the list of files that are changed by applying this mod.
    Spoiler
    -jg2p06_00_00 (Button images are inserted here.)
    -jg2p09_00_00 (H intro.lst, H_EyeNeck_Act.lst, H_EyeNeck_Xtc.lst, H_Style.lst)
    -jg2p09_01_00
    -jg2p09_04_00
    -jg2p09_05_00
    -jg2p09_06_00
    -jg2p09_07_00
    -jg2p09_08_00
    -jg2p09_09_00
    -jg2p09_10_00
    -jg2p09_11_00
    -jg2p09_12_00

FAQs :
    Spoiler
    - Why should I install this mod?
    You don't have to at all, if you're satisfied with v.2 or v2.6. Try this mod if you wanna know what I intended as stated above.

- Why is this mod version 2.1, instead of v2.7 or v3?
    Because I do not consider this mod more advanced than previous mods. I also don't want this mod to be an inheritation of v2.6.1.
    I think of this mod as a trial version. And I'm not good with English. I also lack of ability to answer to all your questions and perform troubleshooting.

- Why did you make the mod based on v2 instead of v2.6?
    I started working on the mod before v2.6 showed up. After a while, v2.6 came up but it crashed my game when I tried so I didn't have chance to play it for quite a long time.
    When I realized I could play v2.6.1, I already progressed too much that I couldn't go back. I also kinda prefer translations of poses in v2 more.

- Will this mod have any conflict with other mods?
    This mod basically shares the same characteristics with MCP ver2. (Means this mod changes the same .pp files like v2 when installed, and not compatible with Futanari mod, etc)
    Personally I think this mod will overlap MCP v2 without trouble and vice versa, but doing so will very likely to produce some remainders of xa files.
    I also doubt that this mod will overlap v2.6.1. (v2.6.1 has very unique sets of xa file compilation)

- So if this mod is very alike with v2, is it compatible with v2?(ex. applying only your 3D variations to v2)
    NO. Although this mod started from v2, I made months of work on lst files and tons of changes to xa files, eventually it became totally different. You must install full mod.

- Why did you removed 'Onside' pose?
    I thought that neither a guy nor a girl is likely to cum during 'Onside' pose, where you have only the tip inserted.

- Why did you locked all the vaginal and anal poses in normal MCP version when the compatiblity is low?
    I disagree with the fact that all the characters can have insertion instantly when H is initiated. Just like high and highest virtue characters resist insertion during their first H,
    I wanted all the characters to have H a little slowly. Also this gives much greater advantage to lovers because lovers don't have penalties in H chemistry.

- Do you plan to have anymore updates to this mod?
    No, I don't. I'll try to fix minor bugs afterwards, but I do not plan to do anymore updates to this mod. I want this mod to stay for just idea-sharing.
    If you want to change something further, be my guest and update them to the next version.

- Any known bugs?
    So far, there is an issue with 69 hetero cumming pose from other user. The game crashes when trying to enter 69 pose. But I failed to demonstrate it on my game.
    Therefore, I couldn't fix the problem. On the other hand, the mod alone doesn't seem to have any problem with files.

- I have some custom clothings and when I use this mod they look akward in some poses.
    This mod was tested with HEXACC installed. It should be fine with HEXACC clothes, but other custom clothes can cause some trouble.

- I installed 3D version and for some poses character look stuck in the 3D objects. That's annoying!!
    Yeah I know. You cannot be satified perfectly with all the poses in 3D version. Usually these annoying poses are placed with Chair-type objects.(But it works in some 3d rooms though...)
    I thought that it's still better to have characters stay in the room rather then having them teleported from 3D rooms and original backgrounds. You also have the choice to press 8
    and disable 3D objects.

- Why are you putting Alex7997 on the name of the mod instead of yours?
    Before I started making my own work, I played MCP v2 for many months. I'm really thankful that he presented us v2. Without it, this mod could never exist.
    So I wanted to respect him by putting his name on.

Credits :
    Spoiler
    - All modders who have credits for v2.

- SaotomeRanma for sharing links to Google spread sheets.

- For the modders who actually created those Google spread sheets. (Kazu Shirozaki and Date Yuri perhaps? I'm sorry I don't exactly know.)

- Alex7997 for all the advices and testings. With his advisory, this mod could become much friendlier with most users.

Fixed by Genesis3, inspired from Alex7997.

Readme from v2
    Spoiler
    [AA2][Animation][More Cumming Positions. v.2][Fix by Alex7997]
    ================================================== =============

For those who did not apply "Futanari mod".
    ------------------------------------------

This mod brings together [AA2][Body][More Cumming Positions mod][2.5][aa2g] & [AA2][Body][New Cumming Positions mod][2.3][HGG] Created by Futamodder and DickAnon.

Fixes:

1. Remove duplicate poses.
    2. Poses are grouped and sorted.
    3. Distributed male and female poses.
    4. Added pose "Holding hands-2" of Game Updates v12.
    5. Added pose "PC sitting in lap". Activated in the status of "Perfect"
    6. Remove restrictions from pos.
    7. In the pose "69", in combination of both man and woman of high height and normal physique animations defects are possible. Some poses have minor twitching. Other errors of animation from the previous version are corrected.
    8. Expanded range of poses for the simultaneous orgasm.
    9. Define the color buttons with simultaneous orgasm (for hetero).
    10. The optimal (in my opinion) the names of poses for the transition from foreplay to orgasm.
    11. All poses fully voiced by.
    12. Thanks to the user with Hongfire - "Morotaika" Now everyone has a primary poses and a final stage.

------------------------------------------

Credits:

- Moders - Futamodder and DickAnon (HGG, aa2g);
    - Fix by Kingspoon;
    - animation and work on creation the English version - Morotaika (Hongfire);
    - enimaroah per SB3Utility, without which this is not possible to do.
    ---------------------------------------------

Illusion Wizzard ready. Have patience at installation by means of Illusion Wizzard.
    It is very big file. (about 1500 files!)
    Better install using AA2Decrypt.exe.

ATTENTION! Please save backup all original files before installing. Illusion Wizzard can not remove this mod.

Attention! If you want to set restrictions on poses, you need to download the jg2p09_00_00拙 file. After installation fashion, insert (with replacement) this file into the folder dat?

=======================

Fix by Alex7997

================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== =======

P.S. I'm currently not updating Readme in the mod file because it takes heck of a time to compress. Please read this thread for the latest mod description.
    Last edited by genesis3; 08-28-2016, 02:50 AM.

I put wrong file for unlocked 3d room option. It's fixed now.

Comment

One question, All the buttons of the picture are the poses availible for Hetero and Yuri or just Hetero alone?
      EDIT: Nevermind, I´ve installed it and the image attached is for Hetero alone (yuri has less poses...) it would be nice if you posted a image for the list of yuri poses too.
      In yuri is a little annoying to need to have a lot of H-Compatibility to have some vaginal sex... and in some poses, like missionary IE, you could associate it to a preference to make hearts pop of the cursor (in no condom pref in example).
      Nice job anyway... at least the poses are more organized now.
      Last edited by LUISDooMER; 03-09-2016, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LUISDooMER View Post
        it would be nice if you posted a image for the list of yuri poses too.
        Thanks for the opinion. I added an image for yuri(=lez?).

In yuri is a little annoying to need to have a lot of H-Compatibility to have some vaginal sex...
        You have the point. When I was setting the compatibility limiters, I started it with hetero poses. I gave 2 for male-cum, 3 for together, 4 for girl-cum.
        That's because I thought you need more technique for a guy to hold back and make only the girl to cum. Eventually this affected lesbian poses to have tighter limiter.

and in some poses, like missionary IE, you could associate it to a preference to make hearts pop of the cursor (in no condom pref in example).
        I'm sorry. I didn't get this part clear. I suck at English.

Nice job anyway... at least the poses are more organized now.
        Thank you very much. I hope you enjoy this mod. I believe that other modders will come up with much better work than this!

Comment

Very nice! How would this compare to the MCP v2.6.1 + 3D Rooms mod?

Comment

Originally posted by tmvaegis View Post
            Very nice! How would this compare to the MCP v2.6.1 + 3D Rooms mod?
            Thanks. I haven't played v2.6.1 long enough, since I was using the mod of my own. If my memories are correct, v2.6.1 has a little more variations for normal poses.
            For 3D room mod, v2.6.1 did not apply 3d objects for all the H intro scenes, whereas I did in mine. Also v2.6.1 has some poses that don't have 3Ds(ex. kissing leg lock, licking on surface), but I applied 3Ds for all the poses. So some poses will have characters overlap with objects.
            Last edited by genesis3; 03-09-2016, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by genesis3 View Post
              Thanks. I haven't played v2.6.1 long enough, since I was using the mod of my own. If my memories are correct, v2.6.1 has a little more variations for normal poses.
              For 3D room mod, v2.6.1 did not apply 3d objects for all the H intro scenes, whereas I did in mine. Also v2.6.1 has some poses that don't have 3Ds(ex. kissing leg lock, licking on surface), but I applied 3Ds for all the poses. So some poses will have characters overlap with objects.
              Ah, I see. I actually had no idea you included 3D rooms, as it was not mentioned in the features. It was just now when I read around the bottom of the FAQ that you mentioned the 3D rooms. You should list that in the Intended Features, as I'm sure that would intrigue others, as well. I was disappointed that there was some missing 3D room poses, like Against Wall, too (from v2.6.1). I'd take some picture examples, if I could, but I'm still not sure I want to make the switch, just yet.
              Last edited by tmvaegis; 03-09-2016, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Ah, I see. I actually had no idea you included 3D rooms, as it was not mentioned in the features. It was just now when I read around the bottom of the FAQ that you mentioned the 3D rooms. You should list that in the Intended Features, as I'm sure that would intrigue others, as well. I was disappointed that there was some missing 3D room poses, like Against Wall, too (from v2.6.1). I'd take some picture examples, if I could, but I'm still not sure I want to make the switch, just yet.
                Thanks a lot for the advice! I added a line to describe my 3D Rooms mod. For Against wall poses, I put them with desks. Check thumbnails.
                As we all know, the best mod is the one you're most familiar with
                Attached Files

Comment

No prob. I meant Against wall with the mod I'm using... v2.6.1 doesn't have it, among several others. It doesn't look like you have picture examples for the actual cumming positions, either, but just the normal ones...unless the normal positions have the same positions as the cumming ones?

(Looks closer at your picture examples)

Ah, it appears I was backwards, lol. Those ARE the cumming positions, doh! At any rate, I wouldn't mind seeing examples for the normal positions, too. For the hell of it, here are all the position examples from my current installation of MCP v2.6.1 + 3D Rooms.

So yeah, comparing yours to what I have now, I'd have to agree with luisdoomer that yours (based on cumming positions, for now) is indeed more organized, and more versatile with the ability to have more positions that please the girl, specifically. Since you're also taking advantage of the 3D Rooms for ever position, too, that's a huge plus! Once I get confirmation that the Normal Positions are just as good (or better) than what I'm using, I'll definitely make the switch!
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by tmvaegis; 03-10-2016, 01:15 AM.

Comment

Well... Actually those images were taken from normal pose. When you take screenshots, they're saved in AA2Play/data/cap without any buttons.
                    It doesn't matter much since normal poses and cumming poses share the same 3D orientations.
                    I'll show you some bad cases and good cases with my mod.

I had to choose from two.
                    -Sacrifice 3D objects to prevent characters from overlapping chairs.
                    -Stick with 3D objects and forget about some overlappings.

And I chose the latter. I preferred broken watch to 1-minute-late watch.

I also tried those poses without chairs, but they annoyed me even more so I decided to go with chairs.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Well... Actually those images were taken from normal pose. When you take screenshots, they're saved in AA2Play/data/cap without any buttons.
                      It doesn't matter much since normal poses and cumming poses share the same 3D orientations.
                      I'll show you some bad cases and good cases with my mod.

I had to choose from two.
                      -Sacrifice 3D objects to prevent characters from overlapping chairs.
                      -Stick with 3D objects and forget about some overlappings.

And I chose the latter. I preferred broken watch to 1-minute-late watch.

I also tried those poses without chairs, but they annoyed me even more so I decided to go with chairs.
                      Err, I hate to have to correct you, but those images are from cumming poses:
                      Spoiler

You might have thought I was talking about different pics, too, but this was what I meant, either way. I also took the dive and clean installed your version. The normal position buttons all have the exact same blue color for all positions, whereas the cumming positions have colors used to differentiate between male, female & both.

The other big reason I can tell that picture is for cumming positions is that the actual icons for cumming positions are highlighted with blue lines, showing that those are the ones currently being displayed.

All-in-all, it really doesn't matter, as I think your mod is great, and I will be sticking with it! Thanks, and fantastic work!

Comment

Err, I hate to have to correct you, but those images are from cumming poses:
                        All-in-all, it really doesn't matter, as I think your mod is great, and I will be sticking with it! Thanks, and fantastic work!
                        Sorry about my misunderstandings. I suck at English. I thought you were referring to other images.
                        I'm really glad you liked my mod. I hope you enjoy it!

Comment

Sorry about my misunderstandings. I suck at English. I thought you were referring to other images.
                          I'm really glad you liked my mod. I hope you enjoy it!
                          Yup, figured it was something like that. No problem, it happens!
                          Indeed, I did and will, and thanks again!

*Edit*

If you'd like to post a Read Me, just upload it as an attachment on the top/main post.
                          Last edited by tmvaegis; 03-12-2016, 06:17 AM.

Comment

how hard would it be to make new Animations and Positions for aa2? like it can't be to hard to edit a few of the Animations/Positions or is it?
                            Last edited by 2dguy; 03-16-2016, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2dguy View Post
                              how hard would it be to make new Animations and Positions for aa2? like it can't be to hard to edit a few of the Animations/Positions or is it?
                              My work is no more than reordering pre-existing poses. I did try to go down to details and minor edit a pose animation with SB3, but it was nearly impossible.
                              Making a whole new animation? I think you'll need a professional program that deals with 3D graphics or I doubt it's a possible work. Though it is possible to make a single custom pose. Try here.
                              https://aina18ie.wordpress.com/2015/...-pose-porting/

Comment

Working...
                              X