3D rooms+3D objects

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Miscellaneous] 3D rooms+3D objects

3D rooms and 3D objects for Artificial Academy2.

1. Some 3D rooms are taken from the mod [AA2][3D Rooms][v11]. The other rooms converted coming from other games Illusion.
    2. The majority 3D objects are provided Hongfire moders for other games.
    3. 3D rooms and 3D objects are adapted with the mod [AA2][Animation][More Cumming Positions. v.3][Fix by Alex7997]. With other mods I didn't check.
    4. Tables are reduced for pose of "Doggy style on surface"
    5. Some 3D rooms are rearranged on other locations:
    6. Added 3D rooms:
    - Boy's Locker Room
    - Girl's Locker Room
    - Boy's Shower
    - Girl's Shower
    - Staff Room
    - Infirmary
    - Boy's Restroom
    - Girl's Restroom
    - Multipurpose Room
    - Cafeteria
    - Boy's Toilet Stall
    - Girl's Toilet Stall

------------------------------------------

Credits:
    - 3D-objects - moders keiichi100, FoolBoy, fsjoku (Hongfire) et al;
    - consultations - moders Markantony and Morotaika (Hongfire);
    - enimaroah per SB3Utility, without which this is not possible to do.

---------------------------------------------

Illusion Wizzard ready.

ATTENTION!
    - To remove restrictions from the poses, you need to replace file jg2p09_00_00.pp in the folder - data, on the file jg2p09_00_00.pp, from the folder "No limits H".
    - It is best to set the mod using AA2Decrypt.
    - Before installation mod, I advise to remove all files МP_ХХХХ.xx from the jg2p01_00_00 folder (that there is no excess file left).
    - Please save backup all original files before installing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MEGA
    ==========================
    Sincerely, Alex.

Attached Files
    Last edited by Alex7997; 08-20-2016, 06:31 AM.

Извините за мой английский.

Originally posted by Alex7997 View Post
    It is best to set the mod using AA2Decrypt.
    Tried this as well, errors are still there I don't get it, the game obviously is finding and opening this folder just fine, it's 2+ GB and everything is working fine, errors do not crush the game, they're just really, really annoying.

I'll reinstall the game if no solution is found.

Comment

it has properly worked, only have to install it manually and play it in "Non-Subtitled" mode. Thanks for the mod's Alex. i hope you will create more room in the future added with "Room-Against Wall sex" position.

Comment

Originally posted by MRRH View Post
        it has properly worked, only have to install it manually and play it in "Non-Subtitled" mode. Thanks for the mod's Alex. i hope you will create more room in the future added with "Room-Against Wall sex" position.
        Yeah, Errors are not shown without subtitles... I just did a clean install + All HEXA packs and it still floods the screen with errors (with subtitles on). This is an excellent mod, just wish that I could get it to work with subs as well.

Edit: Tried everything I could think off, subtitles still flood screen with errors. I am choosing the mod, subs are nice but all the new locations + H-Positions are better If someone gets the same errors and figures out how to get rid of them while using subs, please let us know!
        Last edited by xela; 08-22-2016, 02:51 AM.

Comment

yo Alex, this is kinda unrelated but I did have a question regarding the extra-high heels shown in the pictures in your original post. Did you edit the mesh models for those heels yourself, or did you find the mod somewhere? Cause if you are the author of those heels, would it be too much trouble for you to shoot me a copy of the modded .pp and/or .xx file(s)?
          Or if you downloaded that heel mod somewhere, could you maybe point me toward the original source link? Thx, much appreciated.
          Last edited by The Renegade; 08-22-2016, 03:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Renegade View Post
            yo Alex, this is kinda unrelated but I did have a question regarding the extra-high heels shown in the pictures in your original post. Did you edit the mesh models for those heels yourself, or did you find the mod somewhere? Cause if you are the author of those heels, would it be too much trouble for you to shoot me a copy of the modded .pp and/or .xx file(s)?
            Or if you downloaded that heel mod somewhere, could you maybe point me toward the original source link? Thx, much appreciated.
            I think it's this one:
            https://mega.nz/#!DsRUSRDA!PChiSsTfm...BFH76umrSNOpf8

Comment

Alex.
              I have tried both methods
              Decypt and AA2Install
              Im still getting the errors?

What am i doing wrong. T_T
              ~ Currently Playing : Nothing ~ --> ~ Playing next: Waiting ~ ---> Just Finished: Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate
              Don't hesitate to ask me if you have problem, I may be able to help you :3

Comment

Originally posted by UrusaiSenpai View Post
                What am i doing wrong. T_T
                If you're talking the flooding of text messages, possibly nothing. I've tried a completely clean install (3 disks ==> Appends ==> HF DLC ==> HF Patch ==> HEXA Stuff ==> v3 Positions ==> 3D Rooms (this version)) which took over 3 hours, nothing changed. You can click "Play" instead of "Play with Subs" and mod will run perfect. It's not like the file cannot be found as the errors claim... all the stuff from that file is rendered perfectly fine!

Comment

Renegade, This is - [AA2][High heels for high girls][0.0][hgg]. It is unfinished. Only for high, a normal constitution.
                  Last edited by Alex7997; 08-22-2016, 10:54 AM.

Comment

- To remove restrictions from the poses, you need to replace file jg2p09_00_00.pp in the folder - data, on the file jg2p09_00_00.pp, from the folder "No limits H".
                    After that, all poses become available.

chimara38, Thanks for kind words!
                    I see. That kind of restriction. In my case all the poses were available from the beginning. Perhaps because I use ReiEditAA2 to change the class' affection and such.

Comment

Excellent mod, it's always nice to get more 3D rooms! Thank you for sharing.

One question, though. I'm currently using http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...-from-alex7997 mostly due to its compatibility with 3D rooms but it doesn't cover all of the rooms. Is there any way to keep the rooms 3D rooms add but also get the rooms this mod adds?

I'm just asking this because I like the wooden cabin room, principal's office, beach, etc rooms added by 3D rooms which the mod I linked works perfectly with, but I'd like to have the 3D infirmary this mod adds, as well as the 3D multipurpose room and cafeteria.

Comment

Originally posted by Reikaru View Post

... I'm just asking this because I like the wooden cabin room, principal's office, beach, etc rooms added by 3D rooms which the mod I linked works perfectly with, but I'd like to have the 3D infirmary this mod adds, as well as the 3D multipurpose room and cafeteria.
                        These 3D rooms have in my mod. With other mods new 3D rooms can have problems. I selected poses bukkake under 3D objects.

Comment

These 3D rooms have in my mod. With other mods new 3D rooms can have problems. I selected poses bukkake under 3D objects.
                          So I guess it's use one or the other. Thanks for the reply.
                          I guess I'll try this out anyway to see the room variety, if anything I'll probably use this over the other mod if only to have more poses.

Comment

Has anyone gotten this to work with subs where you don't get spam by that error or you just can't ahve subs on period with this mod?

I get the error but the 3D room not even working Q_Q
                            Last edited by rexzshadow; 08-25-2016, 11:40 PM.

Comment

took me forever just to get it to work
                              in the launcher just pick the one without subs

this mod is not compatible with the subs overlay mod
                              when you load the game you will get a hit on the frame rate leading the game to ether crash or gives you a jg2p01_00_00 error along with a slow laggy gameplay.
                              Last edited by gtomanga; 08-30-2016, 09:19 PM.

Comment

game crashes (with or without subs) as soon as I load a save.

Comment

Working...
                                X