3D rooms+3D objects

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Miscellaneous] 3D rooms+3D objects

3D rooms and 3D objects for Artificial Academy2.

1. Some 3D rooms are taken from the mod [AA2][3D Rooms][v11]. The other rooms converted coming from other games Illusion.
    2. The majority 3D objects are provided Hongfire moders for other games.
    3. 3D rooms and 3D objects are adapted with the mod [AA2][Animation][More Cumming Positions. v.3][Fix by Alex7997]. With other mods I didn't check.
    4. Tables are reduced for pose of "Doggy style on surface"
    5. Some 3D rooms are rearranged on other locations:
    6. Added 3D rooms:
    - Boy's Locker Room
    - Girl's Locker Room
    - Boy's Shower
    - Girl's Shower
    - Staff Room
    - Infirmary
    - Boy's Restroom
    - Girl's Restroom
    - Multipurpose Room
    - Cafeteria
    - Boy's Toilet Stall
    - Girl's Toilet Stall

------------------------------------------

Credits:
    - 3D-objects - moders keiichi100, FoolBoy, fsjoku (Hongfire) et al;
    - consultations - moders Markantony and Morotaika (Hongfire);
    - enimaroah per SB3Utility, without which this is not possible to do.

---------------------------------------------

Illusion Wizzard ready.

ATTENTION!
    - To remove restrictions from the poses, you need to replace file jg2p09_00_00.pp in the folder - data, on the file jg2p09_00_00.pp, from the folder "No limits H".
    - It is best to set the mod using AA2Decrypt.
    - Before installation mod, I advise to remove all files МP_ХХХХ.xx from the jg2p01_00_00 folder (that there is no excess file left).
    - Please save backup all original files before installing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MEGA
    ==========================
    Sincerely, Alex.

Attached Files
    Last edited by Alex7997; 08-20-2016, 06:31 AM.

Извините за мой английский.

Originally posted by eurode View Post
    game crashes (with or without subs) as soon as I load a save.
    Starting the game without subs.

Comment

game crashes in H scene

Comment

Originally posted by Denis0alex View Post
        game crashes in H scene
        You incorrectly installed the mod.

Comment

I am VERY interested in this mod so I followed your instructions about removing all files MP_XXXX.xx from the jp201_00_00 file. BUT I can't open it using wordpad? It says it's too big so is there any other applications that I can use to modify this file?

Comment

What are you talking about? Why do you need WordPad? jp201_00_00 unpacked and packed using AA2Decrypt.exe.

Comment

I dont know why but not work to me, in the sex scenes just change the background not show the room in 3D
              example:
              i installed it with AA2Install and i already have MCP V3, what i can do?

Comment

First: MSP V3 need to be installed before the 3D rooms + 3D objects. Secondly: you need to check - whether the mod is installed. Open the folder of the game jg2p01_00_00 in the utility and see in her 3D rooms. If all on the place, compare files of MP_ITEM.lst in mod and in a game. They have to be identical.

Comment

Originally posted by 7seven182 View Post
                  I dont know why but not work to me, in the sex scenes just change the background not show the room in 3D
                  example:
                  i installed it with AA2Install and i already have MCP V3, what i can do?
                  Btw, nice skin mode you have there. Is it the default skin mode from the game or a custom one? If it's the latter do you think you could tell me where you downloaded it?

Comment

i got error with jg2p01_00_00 file, how to fix it ?

i tried delete all MP file then install the mod but it's still error, how sad (

edit: problem solved, if jg2p01_00_00 size large than 2GB, it's can't loaded, try decrypt with AA2 decrypt and delete some clothing mods and unnecessary 3D mod (like a car)
                    Last edited by midoukane; 09-18-2016, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Installed it with AA2Decrypt, errors flooded the screen. Removed the MP files, then it cleared (apparently, it added up to more than 2 GB). Then Tried H-scene. Crashed. Any idea what I may have done wrong?
                      edit: Finally made it work! If your file is combined to more than 2GB, use AA2Pack rather than the old decryptor (obviously, not the wizzard either), it has a built in compressor. Mine went from 2.4GB to 1.7GB. Also, if you have any old MCP mod installed, use the new one compatible with this, otherwise, it crashes on h scenes
                      Last edited by AkaSora7; 09-24-2016, 04:58 AM. Reason: solved

Comment

Originally posted by mugiwara666 View Post

Btw, nice skin mode you have there. Is it the default skin mode from the game or a custom one? If it's the latter do you think you could tell me where you downloaded it?
                        Check the pastebin: http://pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
                        Check entries 212-214 called 'Lighting tweak'.

Comment

Originally posted by AkaSora7 View Post
                          Installed it with AA2Decrypt, errors flooded the screen. Removed the MP files, then it cleared (apparently, it added up to more than 2 GB). Then Tried H-scene. Crashed. Any idea what I may have done wrong?
                          edit: Finally made it work! If your file is combined to more than 2GB, use AA2Pack rather than the old decryptor (obviously, not the wizzard either), it has a built in compressor. Mine went from 2.4GB to 1.7GB. Also, if you have any old MCP mod installed, use the new one compatible with this, otherwise, it crashes on h scenes
                          Where can I find "AA2Pack"?. Without this apparently is impossible to utilize this mod (at least for me) as there is no way to compress the " jg2p01_00_00" below 2gb.

Comment

Originally posted by TRCan View Post

Where can I find "AA2Pack"?. Without this apparently is impossible to utilize this mod (at least for me) as there is no way to compress the " jg2p01_00_00" below 2gb.
                            Why you a file larger than 2GB? Remove the excess as I suggested.

Comment

Alex, if you haven't done so already you can significantly reduce item bloat by using jpg or png files for the textures in each item. You can also check for unreferenced materials and textures and delete those to save more space.

Comment

Anyone know where is the МP_ХХХХ.xx files?
                                There is no jg2p01_00_00 folder for me, only .pp file and I can't open that. Can someone help me out here? Thanks!

My game crashes when entering h scene..

Edit: Am I missing something? all i have is the base game and the latest HF patch
                                Last edited by Shadowhitz; 03-24-2017, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X