AI adds --updated 20.09.27--

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Miscellaneous] AI adds --updated 20.09.27--

It's not something new, this is the same game with some additions that I play right now.

This mod contains the following additions and changes (see the spoiler):
    Spoiler

1. (Reworked) Evil characters can kill their torturers after forcing. Make Evil + Exploitable + Lucky characters to kill some Deceptive bitches
    Be careful! They can kill the player too, after forcing.

Traits - Chance:
    Evil = 100
    Evil + Exploitable = 1 000
    Evil + Exploitable + Lucky = 10 000
    not Evil = 0

2. You can force any character in the class (for not Exploitable), with a low chance. After success, the chance becomes huge.

2.a. Insult action have a small chance for masochist reaction (for not Masochist).

2.b. You can fight the Teacher and Exploitable characters.

3. You can ask "Highest virtue" for a date, being just a friends.

4. Have sex with the "High virtue" characters once and you will get a small chance for sex with them, even if you're not a couple.
    There is three conditions: had sex before (try to take their virginity to be sure), make "High Love" and you should be alone with them on location.
    Exception is "Singleminded trait".

4.a. (new) A great increase in the chance, when you have a "Lewd promise" (in testing).

5. Wild characters can ask you to skip the class with H. Even for the "High+ virtue" characters.
    Only for the player. Exception is "Singleminded High+ virtue".

6. Have sex with the Evil characters once, and every evening they have chance to do you (no prompt H).
    Only for the player (it's doesn't working for AI anyway).

7. NPC can't to Slap/Punch the player (i hate this ), but they still can do it to Other.

7.a. NPC can't ask someone to ingnore the player, and can't ask the player to ingnore someone.

7.b. (new) Increased the chance of "Good Rumor" and "Seems he's likes you", about Player. (I'm trying to make game a bit more comfortable for playing).

7.c. (new) Reduced chances for NPCs to interact with characters that have a player's interest (in testing).

8. "High+ virtue" can ask you to "Come Over (with H)". But you still can't ask them to "Come over" and start H scene at home. You should just wait for this. The conditions are in fact: They shoul ask you to "Come Over with H" and "Arroused music". Turned off for NPC.
    Exception is "Singleminded High+ virtue".

9. Increased chance of "Show Panties" to the Player, and redused for Other.

10. Small increase for "Goodbye Kiss" action.

11. Deceptive characters more likely to stop forcing if someone watching them (no watching - no stop).
    not for Player. If you don't want this, you can remove file jg2_01_06_00.lst from the archive.

12. (new) Increased the chance of "Lewd Promise" action for "High + virtue" characters. Lowered for NPC.

Changelog
    Spoiler
    - Fixed No Dim mod compatibility

- New version added

- Added verison AI adds v0.9.2.4 beta
    - Added .xlsx version to the folder info. For What?
    Spoiler
    Just if you want to see what actually i'm trying to do, If you want to change something.
    Open .xlsx files in Microsoft Excel.
    1lvl - means Lowest virtue, 5lvl - means Highest virtue. This is to save space.

To do
    Spoiler
    - rework "Masturbating"
    - increase chance to "BreakUp" for NPC
    - Return apologizing for cheating and beating

IMPORTANT: this mod is not compatible with other AI mods, because some files can be replaced.

This mod is still being tested. Please post here for any issues and suggestions.

Download

Some fun
    Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Last edited by NDikoy; 10-12-2017, 11:44 AM.

Originally posted by NDikoy View Post

Of course this should not be the case. I checked the installation through Aa2install and everything works. I have only one idea why this is happening - for some reason, the mod has not been installed. I can't find another explanation. Could you try to reinstall the mod?

H initiation is in jg2_01_05_00.lst, jg2_01_05_02.lst and jg2_01_05_03.lst files. You can see all this here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=2089227596
    Thx. What does 1lvl/2lvl/3lvl/4lvl/5lvl from jg2_01_03.lst stand for?

Comment

Originally posted by alucard41 View Post

Thx. What does 1lvl/2lvl/3lvl/4lvl/5lvl from jg2_01_03.lst stand for?
      1lvl - means Lowest virtue, 5lvl - means Highest virtue. This is to save space.

Comment

Is someone can give me original jg2p00_00_00.pp file? I think my have some residues from other mods.
        Last edited by Anon898; 10-16-2017, 03:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anon898 View Post
          Is someone can give me original jg2p00_00_00.pp file? I think my have some residues from other mods.
          are you sure? then you have to reinstall the translation

Comment

Originally posted by NDikoy View Post

are you sure? then you have to reinstall the translation
            Yeah i'm sure

Comment

Originally posted by Anon898 View Post

Yeah i'm sure
              You can try this one. I took it from here
              Last edited by NDikoy; Yesterday, 04:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X