AI Mod Version 5 for Artificial Academy II

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AI Mod Version 5 for Artificial Academy II

Presenting version 5 of my AI mod for Artificial Academy 2.

I skipped versions 3 & 4 since I didn't like the way those turned out.

Below are some of the main features:

NPCs will not go to the Jizo room unless they are looking for you or any
    other characters that might be there. They can take characters to that room
    if they use the follow me action though.

Wild trait characters are much less likely to ask to skip class, but the
    chance for skipping with H is much higher.

Evil can force or use bully actions but the chance is much lower than for
    characters with the deceptive trait.

NPCs will not use the ignore command on a PC. Other annoyance actions
    are significantly reduced as well.

Chance to accept rumors is higher. Chatty characters might be a bit
    more dangerous now.

The success rate for talk about love/lewd is reduced for lower relationship
    levels. The NPCs will talk about life/hobbies/food less and love/lewd more
    as the relationship levels between characters grows.

Masochists are susceptible to bully/force actions, as well as becoming more
    of fight/insult magnets. Characters with this trait could be in for a rough
    time.

Teachers can pick fights but at about 25% of the rate for students.

Being in the same club can be beneficial (reduced fight/slap, increased
    incidence of friendly actions) but potentially dangerous for exploitable
    characters.

For more details, check out the change log. Or better yet, just try it and
    see what surprises await.

The mod is installable via AAInstall.

UPDATED:

V5.05P CUSTOM 05/13/2018

- Adjusted fight reaction table
    - Adjusted success rate of follow with H, and skip class with H actions.
    - Increased success rate of pick a fight vs an angry character.
    - Increased base success rate of talk about life/hobbies/food, and
    aroused success rate of love/sex talk.
    - Adjusted rumor success rate based on love or hate of 3rd party and angry mood.
    - Refined adjustment to selection rate of talk about life/hobbies/food/love/sex
    based on relationship levels to give a better "crossing point" between high and
    low success rates.
    - Adjusted reaction to public sex table.

You can get a copy of it here: https://mega.nz/#!GgI3hZhQ!EMq2Ni7f5...M_9nEbTu8DocY8

Have fun!
    Last edited by SaotomeRanma; 05-29-2018, 05:50 PM. Reason: Updated mod version from 5.05H to 5.05P
    https://aa2cc.booru.org

The behavior changes are intentional. Each version of the AI is intended to play differently from the others, and are created from stock files each time, so comparing versions is like comparing an apple and an onion. Thanks for your suggestions though, I might keep them in mind if I make another AI after this one, as I've reached a point where I am both happy with the final result and tired of working on it.

The interruption rate is about 50% lower than standard. Keep in mind that trendy, jealous and chatty traits all have multipliers by default that increase the chance of interrupting a conversation.

The low success rate of "love that person" is low on purpose and doesn't distinguish between asking about themselves or others. Feel free to customize this yourself if you'd like, it's the first 6 numbers in the last column of jg2_01_00_02.lst and represent success rates for high love, high like, moderate love/like, dislike, high hate, and other.

There could be other factors that influence the success rates of the play/eat/karaoke skip actions. I left eat & play at default and did increase Karaoke success though. Another significant change is that wild trait characters tend to ask to eat/play/karaoke a lot less. Emphasis is mostly on skip with H. Chance of these actions was increased significantly.

Public sex interruption is about 50% of normal. I left Class President unchanged so there could be other factors such as virtue or other traits that would cause the C.P. to interrupt less.

Comment

Thanks for responding. It looks like I'm an idiot since I was using trainer and I specifically forbade the AI from interrupting public sex so it looks like everything's fine here.

Also, could you tell me what I should edit to prevent the AI from performing the "stalking" action (number 106 according to the trainer; the one where NPC runs with enormous speed to a character and stick to their back as if they were told to follow them)? I tried to figure out the whole AI editing myself but I just couldn't find a good guide.
      Last edited by Matihood1; 06-10-2018, 09:45 AM.

Comment

I have a question:

I finally got into AI modding and I'm using Aina's (https://aina18ie.wordpress.com/categ...-academy-2-ai/) spreadsheets as a base. I'm currently editing AI acceptance rate but have stumbled upon a problem: I'm editing jg2_01_00_05.lst file (AI acceptance for bully actions: force, show panties etc.) and I'm trying to figure out how to change success rate for non-exploitable characters. It seems to have something to do with rows 29-32 since the values in these rows are different in your mods compared to vanilla but there's no indication as to what these values correspond to. Can you take a look and check?

Vanilla:
        Spoiler
        Click image for larger version  Name:	rows vanilla.png Views:	1 Size:	11.0 KB ID:	6124043

Your mod:
        Spoiler
        Click image for larger version  Name:	rows mod.png Views:	1 Size:	10.9 KB ID:	6124044

My guess is that row 32 is "Non-exploitable, lover" so by that logic row 31 should be "Non-exploitable, non-lover". But what about rows 29 and 30?
        Last edited by Matihood1; 08-04-2018, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Your guesses are good enough as any since these aren't documented either on the spreadsheets I use at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1989818214

On the above spreadsheet, row 31 is tentatively described as "first time high love" and row 32 is described as "exploitable+".

Rows 29 & 30 should be set to a non-zero value to allow force to be accepted by non-exploitable characters.

Comment

I see. Thanks. I wish Illusion would leave some instructions for modders - right now it's pretty much a guess game when it comes to stuff such as modding the AI.

One more question: Is there a way to prevent the AI from using the "Never mind" action? I searched everywhere in 05_X files but I couldn't find anything about it.
            Last edited by Matihood1; 08-05-2018, 07:02 AM.

Comment

Leaving instructions for modders would be the last thing Illusion would do... Anyway, no, I don't know what controls the frequency of the "never mind" action.

Comment

Originally posted by SaotomeRanma View Post
                Presenting version 5 of my AI mod for Artificial Academy 2.

I skipped versions 3 & 4 since I didn't like the way those turned out.

Below are some of the main features:

NPCs will not go to the Jizo room unless they are looking for you or any
                other characters that might be there. They can take characters to that room
                if they use the follow me action though.

Wild trait characters are much less likely to ask to skip class, but the
                chance for skipping with H is much higher.

Evil can force or use bully actions but the chance is much lower than for
                characters with the deceptive trait.

NPCs will not use the ignore command on a PC. Other annoyance actions
                are significantly reduced as well.

Chance to accept rumors is higher. Chatty characters might be a bit
                more dangerous now.

The success rate for talk about love/lewd is reduced for lower relationship
                levels. The NPCs will talk about life/hobbies/food less and love/lewd more
                as the relationship levels between characters grows.

Masochists are susceptible to bully/force actions, as well as becoming more
                of fight/insult magnets. Characters with this trait could be in for a rough
                time.

Teachers can pick fights but at about 25% of the rate for students.

Being in the same club can be beneficial (reduced fight/slap, increased
                incidence of friendly actions) but potentially dangerous for exploitable
                characters.

For more details, check out the change log. Or better yet, just try it and
                see what surprises await.

The mod is installable via AAInstall.

UPDATED:

V5.05P CUSTOM 05/13/2018

- Adjusted fight reaction table
                - Adjusted success rate of follow with H, and skip class with H actions.
                - Increased success rate of pick a fight vs an angry character.
                - Increased base success rate of talk about life/hobbies/food, and
                aroused success rate of love/sex talk.
                - Adjusted rumor success rate based on love or hate of 3rd party and angry mood.
                - Refined adjustment to selection rate of talk about life/hobbies/food/love/sex
                based on relationship levels to give a better "crossing point" between high and
                low success rates.
                - Adjusted reaction to public sex table.

You can get a copy of it here: https://mega.nz/#!GgI3hZhQ!EMq2Ni7f5...M_9nEbTu8DocY8

Have fun!
                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                The downloading all file, what copy to folder? and what use? please write
                description of where to copy

Comment

Originally posted by kornicska1975 View Post
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  The downloading all file, what copy to folder? and what use? please write
                  description of where to copy
                  Sorry, but I'm not sure I understand your question. This mod is packaged for installation with Wizzard or AA2Install. If you are using AA2 Mini, both of those methods are obsolete. In that case you would need to create a shadow set. Instructions on how to do so are available on the AAU google sheets guide at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...PKQ/edit#gid=0

Comment

I'm not sure if this is the place to ask this as this is for an older version and I don't know where to ask questions about the most recent shadow set version of this mod or if the shadow set version is even by the same person, but I noticed problems when trying to do the bully actions as no matter how many times I try, the chance of success is consistently 0%, even with characters with the exploitable and/or masochist traits, except for the insult action towards masochist which seems to work as intended. Maybe it's just because the chance of success was lowered considerably as it was stated in the readme, but even then I either have to be very unlucky or the chance was turned down too much. Either that or maybe or the chance of success very low if two characters hate each other, which wouldn't really make sense that much, especially for the fight action.
                    Edit: Oh yeah there is also a thing where when you reach moderate hate with someone, they will no longer become angry with bully actions. Whether this is caused by the mod or if it is something present in vanilla, I wouldn't know.
                    Last edited by JustYourAverageJoe; 06-19-2019, 02:40 PM. Reason: Just remembered something

Comment

what use group mod? I use 2 love simbol girl. 1 folowing me, and move left girl speak coming group and not coming and 1 girl canceled folowing..

Comment

Originally posted by kornicska1975 View Post
                        what use group mod? I use 2 love simbol girl. 1 folowing me, and move left girl speak coming group and not coming and 1 girl canceled folowing..
                        If you plan on asking a question that is unrelated to any mod, make a new thread. Besides, the closest you'll get to something like that is using the Minna actions. I don't know of any mod that allows you to have multiple people follow you using the follow me action or whether it is possible to make a mod like that without hardcoding it through a hex editor as I believe that is a game mechanic and not caused by the AI.

Comment

Working...
                        X