Download custom Cards, Eye Textures and Highlight Textures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Miscellaneous] Download custom Cards, Eye Textures and Highlight Textures

I don't know if someone already made a topic about this, but I looked for something related to this and didn't find anything useful, so I'm just gonna do it myself.

So I found this site where you can find lots of cards, eyes, and highlights you can download and use.
    Spoiler

Cards
    To download a card simply click on it and a .png file will be downloaded, now just go to your game folder and put it on "\data\save\Female" or "\data\save\Male" depending of the card's gender.

Eye and Highligt Textures
    On top of the site there are a few buttons, between them there are the "Eye textures" and "Highlight textures" buttons, if you press them, a long list of images will be displayed.
    Spoiler

It's easy to download them, but it took me a while to figure out how to, because if you click on one of them, it'll take you to a site that says the page isn't avaliable. So I'm going to do an example of how to download an eye or highlight texture using the first eye that appears in the page.

1. Find a texture you like and then do right click on it and open it in a new tab. It'll take us to the page saying it isn't avaliable, so what we need to do after that is to modify the url.

2. In my case the url is "web.archive.org/web/201712011...eaboo.org/aa2/aa2.pl?dltexeye=AA028357&filename=hanekawa%20cat.bmp" now we have to keep the parts written in bold, remove the red parts and put a / between "texeye" (or "texhigh" if you are downloading a highlight texture) and "AA028357".

3. So now we have this "web.archive.org/web/201712011...e/AA028357.bmp", now we can download the file, so just press Enter and it'll give you a .bmp file.

4. Now go to the game's folder and put the .bmp file in "\data\texture\eye" if it's an eye or in "\data\texture\hilight" if it's a highlight.
    Last edited by Maxihusk; 07-25-2019, 12:32 AM.
Working...
X