Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom Maid 3D 2 Female Uncensor (Release 4)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Uncensor] Custom Maid 3D 2 Female Uncensor (Release 4)

    This mod uncensors every girl skin until Visual Pack. It's an adaption of CMO official uncensored skins (before KISS censored them from that game), so the quality may not be the best.

    What this release adds
    • Now compatible with Visual Pack!

    Notes
    • If you installed the old R2, restore the model.arc backup and install R2.1 (or higher if available) to address the floating Maids issue

    Installation
    Spoiler
    [Requirements]

    1. Custom Maid 3D 2 1.15.

    2. Unified Translation Loader 2.0.0.5 (or higher if available) installed correctly.

    [Installation]

    1. Copy the UnityInjector folder contained in this mod to your CM3D2 folder.

    2. Done!

    Download
    Release 4: Mega (zip archive) - Mega (7zip archive)
    Password: 4HF

    Credits
    Thanks to Usagirei for helping to improve uncensor quality and for the following essential tools: ReiPatcher ("ReiPatcher - General Purpose .Net Assembly Patcher"), UnityInjector ("UnityInjector - Plugin Powered Unity Code Injector") and Unified Translation Loader ("Unified Translation Loader - All in One")
    Thanks to unknown author(s) for Demosaic Skin Textures ("upkiss2859")
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Menelol; 11-02-2015, 03:15 AM. Reason: Release 4
    CM3D Tools: VAC Manager v0.5a - NEI Manager v0.3 - Skills Converter v0.2
    CM3D Mods: English Translation R8 - Ultimate Uncensor R7 - Futa Collection R2
    CM3D2 Mods: English UI R4.2 - Female Uncensor R4

  • #2
    Changelog
    Spoiler
    [Release 4] (11-02-2015):
    - Now compatible with Visual Pack!

    [Release 3] (08-18-2015):
    - Now compatible with Denkigai 2015 DLC!
    - Improved considerably the uncensor quality
    - Mosaic outline has been totally removed

    [Release 2.2] (08-04-2015):
    - Added compatibility to Unified Translator Loader
    - Removed the files to patch the ARCs since they are needless
    - Removed the transparent shader demosaic since the Soft Uncensor is better

    [Release 2.1] (07-27-2015):
    - Added the transparent shader demosaic
    - Removed the model moza demosaic to address the floating Maids issue (please restore the previous model.arc backup)
    - Vibers are now uncensored

    [Release 2] (07-25-2015):
    - Added compatibility for the full game and the update 1.01

    [Release 1] (07-21-2015):
    - First release (Trial)

    Releases
    Last edited by Menelol; 11-02-2015, 03:16 AM. Reason: Release 4
    CM3D Tools: VAC Manager v0.5a - NEI Manager v0.3 - Skills Converter v0.2
    CM3D Mods: English Translation R8 - Ultimate Uncensor R7 - Futa Collection R2
    CM3D2 Mods: English UI R4.2 - Female Uncensor R4

    Comment


    • #3
      Errr...sorry that I have download the R2.2 but I can't find the folder called demosaics...which stopped me for uncensor process..help?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by j8181 View Post
        Errr...sorry that I have download the R2.2 but I can't find the folder called demosaics...which stopped me for uncensor process..help?
        Oh sorry, I changed the steps in R2.2 and while in the readme they were fine I forgot to update the post!

        Fixed it.
        Last edited by Menelol; 08-12-2015, 10:47 AM.
        CM3D Tools: VAC Manager v0.5a - NEI Manager v0.3 - Skills Converter v0.2
        CM3D Mods: English Translation R8 - Ultimate Uncensor R7 - Futa Collection R2
        CM3D2 Mods: English UI R4.2 - Female Uncensor R4

        Comment


        • #5
          Hi! Thanks for all your work, will it be another update with a better pussy quality? (like in the illusion games)

          Regards.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Copagalinua View Post
            Hi! Thanks for all your work, will it be another update with a better pussy quality? (like in the illusion games)

            Regards.
            R3 was nearly ready a few days ago until KISS released the new DLC with new skins. I decided to support them, and this will take a while.
            The new update comes with the 'feature' you are asking. The way the uncensor is applied over the several skins is better than before!

            But there's a limit of course, this is an uncensor imported from CMO and adapted for CM3D2. I won't edit the models like the mods there are in other Illusion games.
            CM3D Tools: VAC Manager v0.5a - NEI Manager v0.3 - Skills Converter v0.2
            CM3D Mods: English Translation R8 - Ultimate Uncensor R7 - Futa Collection R2
            CM3D2 Mods: English UI R4.2 - Female Uncensor R4

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Menelol View Post
              R3 was nearly ready a few days ago until KISS released the new DLC with new skins. I decided to support them, and this will take a while.
              The new update comes with the 'feature' you are asking. The way the uncensor is applied over the several skins is better than before!

              But there's a limit of course, this is an uncensor imported from CMO and adapted for CM3D2. I won't edit the models like the mods there are in other Illusion games.
              That's great news! I'll be waiting for it

              Comment


              • #8
                Updated to R3!

                Let me know your feedback about the new update, the uncensor quality has improved by a lot
                CM3D Tools: VAC Manager v0.5a - NEI Manager v0.3 - Skills Converter v0.2
                CM3D Mods: English Translation R8 - Ultimate Uncensor R7 - Futa Collection R2
                CM3D2 Mods: English UI R4.2 - Female Uncensor R4

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hi! the uncensor seems to work nice for me but... i have a question: Is it normal to see the man's penis like a large slim cylinder? (you know, with no form xD) And there is any way to hide it? (as you can do with the hole man's body).

                  Regards!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Thanks, for the hardwork!

                    But somehow i cannot get this mod working, i already installed UTL 2.0.0.5 and copy the unityinjector folder. Attached is my game folder structure. I run the game with cmd : ReiPatcher.exe -c CM3D2x64.exe.
                    did i do something wrong? Help is appreciated

                    Thanks
                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Copagalinua View Post
                      Hi! the uncensor seems to work nice for me but... i have a question: Is it normal to see the man's penis like a large slim cylinder? (you know, with no form xD) And there is any way to hide it? (as you can do with the hole man's body).

                      Regards!!
                      Yeah it's normal since there isn't any tool that is able to work properly with the models. There's just one AFAIK that still needs updates before you will be able to modify the models.
                      Also this is a "Female Uncensor" as the mod name says, not "Male Uncensor"!

                      Originally posted by spacetime View Post
                      Thanks, for the hardwork!

                      But somehow i cannot get this mod working, i already installed UTL 2.0.0.5 and copy the unityinjector folder. Attached is my game folder structure. I run the game with cmd : ReiPatcher.exe -c CM3D2x64.exe.
                      did i do something wrong? Help is appreciated

                      Thanks
                      I suggest to do the following steps:
                      1) Install HF Patch 0.4
                      2) Update manually the uncensor (just a copy-paste, replace the files when requested)
                      3) Run the game normally, no CMD nor ReiPatcher, just CM3D2x64.exe
                      CM3D Tools: VAC Manager v0.5a - NEI Manager v0.3 - Skills Converter v0.2
                      CM3D Mods: English Translation R8 - Ultimate Uncensor R7 - Futa Collection R2
                      CM3D2 Mods: English UI R4.2 - Female Uncensor R4

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Menelol View Post
                        Yeah it's normal since there isn't any tool that is able to work properly with the models. There's just one AFAIK that still needs updates before you will be able to modify the models.
                        Also this is a "Female Uncensor" as the mod name says, not "Male Uncensor"!
                        And is there any way to just hide the "penis"?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Menelol View Post
                          I suggest to do the following steps:
                          1) Install HF Patch 0.4
                          2) Update manually the uncensor (just a copy-paste, replace the files when requested)
                          3) Run the game normally, no CMD nor ReiPatcher, just CM3D2x64.exe
                          Thanks for the advise, it really works... Thanks a lot

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Copagalinua View Post
                            And is there any way to just hide the "penis"?
                            Nope, as far as I know it can't be hidden. Editing the game data may be a way, but I don't recommend to do it. It's better to wait until some male uncensor will be available!
                            CM3D Tools: VAC Manager v0.5a - NEI Manager v0.3 - Skills Converter v0.2
                            CM3D Mods: English Translation R8 - Ultimate Uncensor R7 - Futa Collection R2
                            CM3D2 Mods: English UI R4.2 - Female Uncensor R4

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I can't get in game right now(at least until late at night), but I'm pretty sure there is a button to hide it, just like with Illusion games. If there is one, it'll be either 2-4 or F2-F4.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X