• Show
Clear All

• [Utilities] UnityInjector - Plugin Powered Unity Code Injector

Download: 1.0.4.0
    Password: byreisen
    Requires: ReiPatcher v0.9.0.8+

Changelog
    • 1.0.0.1 - Added Missing ExIni DLL
    • 1.0.0.2 - Added some Verbosing to the Patcher, since people were interpreting "Skipping" as an error
    • 1.0.0.3 - Added Toggle to Output Mirror, Disabled by default
    • 1.0.1.0 - Fix to Incorrect Automated Build Versioning
      Loader will now Get Assembly Name and Version if no PluginName and PluginVersion Attributes are Defined
    • 1.0.1.1 - AnyCPU Targeting
    • 1.0.1.2 - Removed Console Color Calls
      Incompatible with some games, the calls are missing in the provided mscorlib.dll from those games
    • 1.0.1.3 - Updated Patcher
      (Removed ExIni Dependency, requires ReiPatcher 0.9.0.8)
    • 1.0.2.0 - Added SafeConsole Type
      To prevent exceptions thrown on get/set Fore/Background Color because of a mscorlib without the definitions
    • 1.0.3.0 - Added CodePage Configuration
    • 1.0.3.4 - Added Automatic CodePage Detection, set CodePage to 0. probably fixed the console mirroring not working with CodePage set.
      Forces the Console Window into a Specific Codepage, should fix gibberish, Set 932 for Japanese Games, then restart your game, based on this plugin, but without unsafe (unmanaged) code
    • 1.0.4.0 - Added Variable Assembly Patching REPLACE YOUR CONFIG FILES WITH THE NEW ONES IF REPATCHING
      Stopped trying to load Abstract Classes as Plugins. Oops.

Readme
    Spoiler
    • Place the Contents of the 'Managed' Directory into the Game 'Data_(x86|x64)\Managed' Directory
    • Place the Contents of the 'ReiPatcher' Directory into the ReiPatcher 'Patches' Directory
      Not the Root Directory! The Patches Directory!
    • Place the Contents of the 'UnityInjector' Directory into the 'UnityInjector' Directory
      At the root of the Game Directory, alongside Game EXE and Data_(x86|x64)

Creating a Plugin: (For Mod Developers - Refer to the AS-Wiki page for more information)
    • Add a Reference to 'UnityInjector.dll'
    • Add a Reference to 'UnityEngine.dll' (From either the game, or a Unity Installation)
    • Target .Net Framework v3.5 (Unity only supports CLR2.0, for which v3.5 is the maximum target)
    • Inherit 'PluginBase'
    • Add the 'PluginName', 'PluginVersion' and zero or more 'PluginFilter' Attributes if required
    • Add the required methods as defined by MonoBehaviour
    • Configuration possible by the 'Preferences' Property (Has Indexers: 'Preferences[Section][Key].Value' )

Installing
    • Download and Extract the files where directed by the Readme included
    • Run the Patcher with the specified parameters (CM3D2 + SBPR samples in the ReiPatcher post)
    Last edited by usagirei; 10-13-2015, 08:42 AM.
    Signature Space Critical, You can find most of my links and stuff Here now.
    CM3D2: Loaders | Translation | Signboard | Body-Writing
    SBPR: Loaders

CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)
    CM3D2.ToolKit - Pre Release

Reserving some space

CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)

Comment

Seeing as my problem isn't with ReiPatcher, I'm moving it here.

UnityInjector.Patcher.dll is not friends with my Windows 10 for some reason. The .dll requests for permission of the file owner to do anything but delete it, even if that owner is your very same account. If you are the same account, you can move it around the drive that it's within, but you can't move it to a different drive nor can you open nor edit it. I've tried everything that even microsoft suggests to do when these issues occur, but I've had no success. I haven't looked much, but I've found another case where someone's had the same problem (See what happened last week).

Unfortunately, I've no idea how to fix this issue apart from been given the code itself and being told how to create the .dll myself.

Comment

I have the same problem,but i'm using Win8.1 x64
        [I'm sorry for my English,in Italy we have only Pizzas :3 ]

Se hai bisogno di una mano con Custom Maid,chiedi pure :3

Comment

Originally posted by Katzbalger View Post
          Seeing as my problem isn't with ReiPatcher, I'm moving it here.

UnityInjector.Patcher.dll is not friends with my Windows 10 for some reason. The .dll requests for permission of the file owner to do anything but delete it, even if that owner is your very same account. If you are the same account, you can move it around the drive that it's within, but you can't move it to a different drive nor can you open nor edit it. I've tried everything that even microsoft suggests to do when these issues occur, but I've had no success. I haven't looked much, but I've found another case where someone's had the same problem (See what happened last week).

Unfortunately, I've no idea how to fix this issue apart from been given the code itself and being told how to create the .dll myself.
          Originally posted by AKawaiiNeeChan View Post
          I have the same problem,but i'm using Win8.1 x64
          Refer to this post in the ReiPatcher thread, see if that version i uploaded works for you guys:
          http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...63#post3721463

CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)

Comment

Originally posted by usagirei View Post
            Refer to this post in the ReiPatcher thread, see if that version i uploaded works for you guys:
            http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...63#post3721463
            Okay, I've got the same result, but different error read out. It gets up to the Unity Injector patch load, then stops responding, and then after a pause it spills out the error messages... So the problem is still with the unity injector. Here's what it says....

Code:
            Loading configuration file: 'CM3D2x64.ini'
             ============================== Loading Patchers ==============================
            Loading Patchers
            Y:\KISS\CM3D2\ReiPatcher\Patches\CM3D2.Patches.Deflarc.dll
            Y:\KISS\CM3D2\ReiPatcher\Patches\CM3D2.Translation.Patcher.dll
            Y:\KISS\CM3D2\ReiPatcher\Patches\UnityInjector.Patcher.dll

Unhandled Exception: System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'file:///Y:\KISS\CM3D2\ReiPatcher\Patches\UnityInjector.Patcher.dll' or one of its dependencies. Access is denied.
            File name: 'file:///Y:\KISS\CM3D2\ReiPatcher\Patches\UnityInjector.Patcher.dll'
               at System.Reflection.Assembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)
               at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection)
               at System.Reflection.Assembly.LoadFrom(String assemblyFile)
               at ReiPatcher.Program.LoadPatchers(PatchBase[]& patchers) in W:\Projects\ReiPatcher\Source\Program.ExitCode.cs:line 94
               at ReiPatcher.Program.CallAndKill(Func`1 function, Func`2 predicate) in W:\Projects\ReiPatcher\Source\Program.ExitCode.cs:line 29
               at ReiPatcher.Program.Main_Internal(String[] args) in W:\Projects\ReiPatcher\Source\Program.cs:line 142
               at ReiPatcher.Program.Main(String[] args) in W:\Projects\ReiPatcher\Source\Program.cs:line 124

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
            To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
            Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
            To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].
            Hope that helps.

Comment

Uploaded the updated patcher (possibly working on sbpr out of the box), doubt it'll work since its not modified, but let me make a wild shot here, try renaming the Patcher dll to something else, like foobar.dll see if it loads, maybe its blocking because of the Injector in the name? I can't think why else it would allow for the Deflarc Patcher but not the UnityInjector one.

CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)

Comment

Uploaded the updated patcher (possibly working on sbpr out of the box), doubt it'll work since its not modified, but let me make a wild shot here, try renaming the Patcher dll to something else, like foobar.dll see if it loads, maybe its blocking because of the Injector in the name? I can't think why else it would allow for the Deflarc Patcher but not the UnityInjector one.
                Still doesn't work,ReiPatcher stops and crash
                it's weird

Comment

Still doesn't work,ReiPatcher stops and crash
                  it's weird
                  Same here. At least I can rename it now though, couldn't even do that before.

Comment

Ok, only thing left i can think of is the ExIni Dependency, which the other patches don't have. Download ReiPatcher 0.9.0.8, which exposes GetConfig/SetConfig without requiring ExIni, and try with the 1.0.1.3 Patcher i just uploaded

CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)

Comment

It Works <3_<3
                      Attached Files

Comment

It Works <3_<3
                        Like a charm. Thanks usagirei.

Comment

[*] Place the Contents of the 'UnityInjector' Directory into the 'UnityInjector' Directory
                          At the root of the Game Directory, alongside Game EXE and Data_(x86|x64)[/list][/spoiler]
                          No such directory in the download file you posted. It does contain a readme with these same instructions, so now I'm twice as confused.
                          Brevity is the soul of...

My Gallery Since 2008

Comment

Originally posted by DokEnkephalin View Post
                            No such directory in the download file you posted. It does contain a readme with these same instructions, so now I'm twice as confused.
                            Then create it ?

Comment

I'm getting this after updating the Unity Injector dll...
                              ok according to the JP forums old reipatcher and new unity injector is NG so update both LOL fixed
                              Last edited by Algester; 09-22-2015, 01:43 AM.
                              My Requests(recently updated) , Bishoujo Games Monthly Releases (still without doujins)
                              "I am a latent masochist, please rule over me, Mistress"-Croah Vartel[/center]

Comment

Working...
                              X