Unified Translation Loader - All in One

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Translations] Unified Translation Loader - All in One

Drop .txt files in the 'UnityInjector\Config\Strings' to replace text being displayed on screen
    Drop .png files in the 'UnityInjector\Config\Assets' to replace textures from the .assets files
    Drop .png files in the 'UnityInjector\Config\Textures' to replace textures from the .arc files
    • Level Specific Text Translations by naming convention: <name>.<level>.txt
    • Tab Separated Text Translations
    • Allows for Regex Replacements by starting the line with '$' (i.e $^Test$ to match Text)
    • Allows for Comments by starting the line with ';'
    • Allows for Dialog Translation with name tokens ([HF], etc, requires further performance testing)
    • Edit TranslationPlugin.ini to Enable/Disable string dumping to 'UnityInjector\Config\Strings\DUMP'
      Configuration changed from Dump to DumpStrings since 2.0
    • Edit TranslationPlugin.ini to Enable/Disable any of the Loader Modules
    • Press F12 to Reload Translation files at any given time

Download: 2.0.0.5 ~1.13
    Download: 2.0.1.0 1.14+
    Fix for Day Transition: Grab Here 1.45+

OLD CODE SCRAPPED, REWRITTEN FROM GROUND UP
    Code:
    2.0.0.0 - Scrapped everything, brand new from the core: Unified Texture, Asset and String Loaders
    No longer does periodic texture replacement, meaning there's no more lag aftew a few minutes of use, whoops.
    Pressing F12 will reload the textures, strings, and assets, and replace them on the fly. Including already displayed text
    Pressing F12 will reload the configuration file as well, allowing for switching the dump while the game is running.
    Configurable: Enable or disable any of the modules, Assets, Strings or Textures, Defaults to all ON.
    2.0.0.1 - Made Textures Reload on F12
    2.0.0.2 - Fixed Texts not reloading on F12
    2.0.0.3 - Fixed Dialog [HF] Flag Detection
    2.0.0.4 - Added Verbosing to the Patcher, since people were interpreting "Skipping Patch" for an error.
    2.0.0.5 - AnyCPU Targeting
    2.0.0.8 - Game v1.14 - REPATCH REQUIRED
    2.0.1.0 - Hash and Level-Specific Shenanigans REPATCH REQUIRED
    Password: byreisen

Requires:
    ReiPatcher 0.9.0.4 or newer
    UnityInjector 1.0.0.1 or newer

TRANSLATION LOADER ALONE WON'T TRANSLATE YOUR GAME
    Translation LOADER is a framework, provided for actual use of translations in game.

Attached is a PARTIAL System Text Translation, get the Editor ones from darkpulse
    Thanks to rebelgamer for some edits to the files.
    Updated some strings on the System Translation, Grab R2 now
    Release 3, thanks to rebelgamer again
    Release 4, you know the drill, rebelgamer again.

Changelog
    Spoiler
    • 1.0.0.1 - Fixed dump ignoring configuration setting
    • 1.0.0.2 - Fixed Ambiguous Readme
    • 2.0.0.0 - Scrapped everything, brand new from the core: Unified Texture, Asset and String Loaders
      No longer does periodic texture replacement, meaning there's no more lag aftew a few minutes of use, whoops.
      Pressing F12 will reload the textures, strings, and assets, and replace them on the fly. Including already displayed text
      Pressing F12 will reload the configuration file as well, allowing for switching the dump while the game is running.
      Configurable: Enable or disable any of the modules, Assets, Strings or Textures, Defaults to all ON.
    • 2.0.0.1 - Made Textures also reload on F12
    • 2.0.0.2 - Fixed Texts not reloading on F12
    • 2.0.0.3 - Fixed Dialog [HF] Flag Detection
    • 2.0.0.4 - Added Verbosing to the Patcher, since people were interpreting "Skipping Patch" for an error.
    • 2.0.0.8 - Updated to Game 1.14 - REPATCH REQUIRED

Readme
    Spoiler
    • Place the Contents of the 'Managed' Directory into the Game 'Data_(x86|x64)\Managed' Directory
    • Place the Contents of the 'ReiPatcher' Directory into the ReiPatcher 'Patches' Directory
      Not the Root Directory! The Patches Directory!
    • Place the Contents of the 'UnityInjector' Directory into the 'UnityInjector' Directory
      At the root of the Game Directory, alongside Game EXE and Data_(x86|x64)

Post Chain Finish!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by usagirei; 01-31-2017, 01:04 PM.
    Signature Space Critical, You can find most of my links and stuff Here now.
    CM3D2: Loaders | Translation | Signboard | Body-Writing
    SBPR: Loaders

CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)
    CM3D2.ToolKit - Pre Release

Reserving some space

CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)

Comment

Hey there
      I Have some issues here, probably the result of my missing insight in things like that.

Basically i just dont find the directions given in the README. My CM3D IIs "Gamedata" Folder contains no "Managed" and there is no rei file at all ( ive searched the cm3d II folder)
      maybe i am just searching in the wrong place.

thanks and sorry for any inconveniences i cause

Comment

Originally posted by DemonsDawn View Post
        Hey there
        I Have some issues here, probably the result of my missing insight in things like that.

Basically i just dont find the directions given in the README. My CM3D IIs "Gamedata" Folder contains no "Managed" and there is no rei file at all ( ive searched the cm3d II folder)
        maybe i am just searching in the wrong place.

thanks and sorry for any inconveniences i cause
        It's not "GameData" its Game "Data", aka CM3D2x(64|86)_Data for CM3D2x(64|86).exe
        Blame kiss for placing a similarly named directory in there

CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)

Comment

Ah, thanks a lot for the help and the fast reply :3

yet i fail to find the "patch" directory for the ReiPatcher >_<
          furthermore i assume the 'UnityInjector' Directory is created by the former version of UTL and not supposed to be there in the vanilla version of CM3D II 1.03?

as i am the only one having problems with the installation so far i appologize once again >_< i really suck at things like this

Comment

Grab HF Patch if you're having issues, that said, the other two directories you have to create, and configure ReiPatcher (I provided the configurations in the main post)

CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)

Comment

kay, thanks for the advise

Comment

I looking forward to playing the game with translations, but I got stuck during one of the installation phases. It will not allow me to put in "-c CM3D2x64" to the end of the target line. It calls it invalid and does not allow me to apply it. When I try running it through command prompt the menu and description of each key comes out (i.e. -fc, -c) but i have no clue how to use it there.

One other thing, I'm not sure if using NTLEA to run the game affects the patcher.

Comment

Strange, are you typing the commands BEFORE hitting enter? It is not a interactive shell, you need to type it all then hit enter

CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)

Comment

I type in -c CM3D2x64 exactly that after the menu in CMD prompt comes up, I'm reinstalling everything from the group up to make sure the error isn't because of some other file/program.

The image below is what happens when I try to do it through the properties.
                    Spoiler
                    Last edited by Cirzaar; 08-29-2015, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cirzaar View Post
                      I type in -c CM3D2x64 exactly that after the menu in CMD prompt comes up, I'm reinstalling everything from the group up to make sure the error isn't because of some other file/program.

The image below is what happens when I try to do it through the properties.
                      Spoiler
                      try putting the arguments outside the quotes and check if it helps

CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)

Comment

SOmething weird happened. Help plz?

Comment

Originally posted by castor212 View Post
                          SOmething weird happened. Help plz?

I need you to let it close and show me the stack trace that comes after it

CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)

Comment

I tried to install it but get this error. The underlined phrase basically says "The sequence does not contain correspondants elements"
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mallric View Post
                              I tried to install it but get this error. The underlined phrase basically says "The sequence does not contain correspondants elements"
                              Download the correct version from the first post
                              Attached Files

CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)

Comment

Working...
                              X