Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom Maid 3D 2 English UI (Release 4.2)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Translations] Custom Maid 3D 2 English UI (Release 4.2)

This mod born to translate UI related textures with a good quality and consistency with Texts translation. Everything up to update 1.25 (including Plus) has been translated.

If you are updating to the latest release (R4.2 at the moment) and are encountering texture problems, please delete the old mod files and then reapply the mod.

What this release adds
    • [R4.2] Now compatible with UV changes brought by update 1.31 over a texture
    • [R4.2] 'Monthly Pack 1' and 'Monthly Pack 2' skill icons have been translated
    • [R4.1] Fixed a few buttons UVs on Gallery screen
    • Plus textures have been translated
    • Desk Customization tutorial has been translated
    • Updated some tutorial screenshots
    • Added a workaround to avoid wrong UVs issue on Gallery screen

Installation
    Spoiler
    [Requirements]

1. Custom Maid 3D 2 1.31.

2. Unified Translation Loader 2.0.1.0 (or higher if available) installed correctly.

[Installation]

1. Copy the UnityInjector folder contained in this mod to your CM3D2 folder.

2. Done!

Download
    Release 4.2: Mega (zip archive) - Mega (7z archive)
    Password: 4HF

Credits
    Thanks to rebelgamer for the translation of all the texts
    Thanks to Usagirei for his huge help on improving the translation, visual quality and the following essential tools: ReiPatcher ("ReiPatcher - General Purpose .Net Assembly Patcher"), UnityInjector ("UnityInjector - Plugin Powered Unity Code Injector") and Unified Translation Loader ("Unified Translation Loader - All in One")
    Thanks to Dark Pulse for his help on improving the translation
    Thanks to Attrox for his help on improving the translation
    Last edited by Menelol; 05-29-2016, 05:59 AM. Reason: Release 4.2
    CM3D Tools: VAC Manager v0.5a - NEI Manager v0.3 - Skills Converter v0.2
    CM3D Mods: English Translation R8 - Ultimate Uncensor R7 - Futa Collection R2
    CM3D2 Mods: English UI R4.2 - Female Uncensor R4

Changelog
    Spoiler
    [Release 4.2] (05-28-2016):
    - Now compatible with UV changes brought by update 1.31 over a texture
    - 'Monthly Pack 1' and 'Monthly Pack 2' skill icons have been translated

[Release 4.1] (03-04-2016):
    - Fixed a few buttons UVs on Gallery screen

[Release 4] (02-15-2016):
    - Plus textures have been translated
    - Desk Customization tutorial has been translated
    - Updated some tutorial screenshots
    - Added a workaround to avoid wrong UVs issue on Gallery screen

[Release 3.7] (02-05-2016):
    - Now compatible with UV changes brought by update 1.22 over a texture

[Release 3.6] (12-26-2015):
    - Now compatible with new UI buttons added by update 1.20 (desk customization's tutorial isn't translated yet)

[Release 3.5] (12-14-2015):
    - Chu-B's skill icons have been translated
    - Removed unused tutorial textures

[Release 3.4] (12-12-2015):
    - Now compatible with UV changes brought by update 1.19 over a texture

[Release 3.3] (11-29-2015):
    - Now compatible with UV changes brought by update 1.17 over a texture

[Release 3.3] (11-06-2015):
    - Now compatible with UV changes brought by update 1.16 over a few textures

[Release 3.1] (11-01-2015):
    - Now compatible with UV changes brought by update 1.15 over a few textures
    - Minor fixes over a few textures

[Release 3] (09-06-2015):
    - Now compatible with new UI elements added by update 1.05 (most of them appear to be for the Chu-B Lip)
    - The tutorial has been translated
    - A few texts have been edited
    - "COMMU BONUS" replacement now works properly
    - Improved text quality / visual quality in a few textures

[Release 2] (08-18-2015):
    - Now compatible with new UI elements added by update 1.02
    - Skills icons translation completed
    - Changed several texts to improve consistency with Text Translations
    - Fixed typos
    - Improved text quality in a few textures

[Release 1] (08-01-2015):
    - First release

Releases
    Last edited by Menelol; 05-28-2016, 06:50 AM. Reason: Release 4.2

Comment

Updated to R2!

Note about the skills icons translation: just a few of them had kanji over them, and they got translated as:
      • (P) = Punishment
      • (B) = Big (Vibrator)

The tutorial will be translated later, probably after the Cosplay Screen translation will be completed.

Comment

I started on the tutorial pages, but got sidetracked with all the skill translations. If you still need them, I'll finish them up and send them.

Comment

Originally posted by rebelgamer View Post
          I started on the tutorial pages, but got sidetracked with all the skill translations. If you still need them, I'll finish them up and send them.
          Sure, just PM me with the tutorial pages as soon as you have translated them!

Comment

Updated to R3!

All the UI textures are now translated!

Comment

can I ask for tips? I can't install UI Translate by using UnityInjector I think I may miss something.

I was download UnityInjector_1.0.1.3 and CM3D2.Translation_2.0.0.5 for made UI Translate but, I confuse on this step,

"this mod" it's mean CM3D2.Translation_2.0.0.5 and i should take a file in UnityInjector in side this folder right? but, i did it and nothing happen. or which file i have to move and after that, I have to move UnityInjector folder to CM3D2 main folder?

sorry for problem, i didn't check H game tips for a long time. i almost forgot all step about mod.

Thank you very much!

Comment

hi, kinda asking. is this a bug? (look at screen resolution list) have 2(1366x768) and 2(1920x1080)... and no 1440x900? already asked at HF Patch thread but Inquisitor told me to post it here.

My PSP; PSP-2001 mobo TA-085, running on CFW 6.39 ME 9.6;
                My PS Vita; PSV 1000 Hatsune Miku Limited Edition 3G/WiFi Bundle & PSV 2000 God Eater 2 Limited Edition Bundle with 42 cartridge games( and counting).

Comment

Originally posted by fransisko View Post
                  can I ask for tips? I can't install UI Translate by using UnityInjector I think I may miss something.

I was download UnityInjector_1.0.1.3 and CM3D2.Translation_2.0.0.5 for made UI Translate but, I confuse on this step,

"this mod" it's mean CM3D2.Translation_2.0.0.5 and i should take a file in UnityInjector in side this folder right? but, i did it and nothing happen. or which file i have to move and after that, I have to move UnityInjector folder to CM3D2 main folder?

sorry for problem, i didn't check H game tips for a long time. i almost forgot all step about mod.

Thank you very much!
                  I suggest to use HF Patch! It already includes all the mods you need and will work for any version.

Originally posted by loco00 View Post
                  hi, kinda asking. is this a bug? (look at screen resolution list) have 2(1366x768) and 2(1920x1080)... and no 1440x900? already asked at HF Patch thread but Inquisitor told me to post it here.
                  Sorry but it has nothing to do with my mod. This mod is just a texture replacement, it can't affect displayed resolutions.

Comment

I updated the game to 1.09, then applied the V3. Now everything is back to Japanese. SHould I have not updated the game beore applying the patch?

Comment

Originally posted by castor212 View Post
                      I updated the game to 1.09, then applied the V3. Now everything is back to Japanese. SHould I have not updated the game beore applying the patch?
                      Yup, repatch the game using ReiPatcher (or HF Patch, depending on what you wish).

Comment

Didnt work. SOmehow it's manages to stay japanese.

EDIT: Nvrmind, got it working.
                        Last edited by castor212; 09-23-2015, 06:57 AM.

Comment

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. But I'm having problems with the UI (when installing through HF patch),
                          Some of the buttons seems to be missing. Anyone who what the cause of this is?
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by skroink View Post
                            Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. But I'm having problems with the UI (when installing through HF patch),
                            Some of the buttons seems to be missing. Anyone who what the cause of this is?
                            Update your game to 1.14 and it will be fixxed.

Comment

Update 3.1 released! Please note the minimum game version required is now 1.15.

Comment

Working...
                              X