X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Translations] CM3D2 Text Translations

Download: Release 2
    Password: byreisen

Extract into the UnityInjector\Config\Strings directory, should be safe to erase our previous versions as to avoid conflicts.

The people behind it: (In alphabetical order, order has no extra meaning)
    • Attrox - Lead Translator / Lead Editor -
    • castor212 - Translator -
    • Dark Pulse - Translator -
    • franco218 - Translator -
    • HamsterAnn - Editor -
    • Puppetzapper - Translator -
    • rebelgamer - Translator -
    • SakuraKoi - Editor -
    • shionels - Translator -
    • usagirei - Project Lead / Management -
    • Warriored - Translator - (Don't have your post here!)
    (if each of you on the team could post here, i'll update the rep buttons above with the respective posts)

What is Translated:
    • Configuration Menu
    • Trophies/Achievements
    • Modal Dialogs (Save, Load, etc.)
    • Configuration Menu
    • Skills Names
    • Skill Actions
    • General System Strings (Traits, Titles, Stats, Room names, etc)
    • Dialog Choices (Should be all of them 33 missing choices, will get translated on the next update) I'll update a 2.1 soon-ish with them.
    • Maid Schedule
    • Maid Customizer (partially, get more info from Dark Pulse below)
    • Opening Sequence

What is NOT Included:
    • Full Maid Communication Dialogs (it's HUGE, we have about 10% translated as of the time of this post), check the status sheet for more information.
    • VIP Dialogs (not even started on these, about the same size as the maid dialogs)

If you find any typos or other issues, please do send them to us so we can fix it!

Requires Translation Loaders
    Last edited by usagirei; 12-08-2015, 08:45 AM. Reason: Forgot to add a few members, if you're not on the list make a post in this thread
    Signature Space Critical, You can find most of my links and stuff Here now.
    CM3D2: Loaders | Translation | Signboard | Body-Writing
    SBPR: Loaders

CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)
    CM3D2.ToolKit - Pre Release

Important to note about the customizer translation:
    • It is still a work in progress and most of it isn't TLCed yet (Attrox is on Vacation)
    • Anything with Accessories or Clothing sets are not in yet, those are now starting to be worked on
    • Only one Preorder outfit is in and no DLC yet (these will be done last), but the structures for them are in place
    • Much of the time between our last release and this one is to add in the unlocked items; those are now in for everything else
    • When the Accessories are added in they will come with all this stuff already, so going forward it should be all "new" content again

If you find any bugs or typos, let us know and we'll get them fixed ASAP. Thanks for flying with us!
    Last edited by Dark Pulse; 08-17-2015, 03:39 PM.
    Helping Hongfire by translating and editing, project by project.
    A supporter of women of all shapes and sizes, whether they're in a skirt, pants, a suit, or even androgynous.

Works: Artificial Academy 2 (Editor), Custom Maid 3D 2 (Translator/Editor), Sexy Beach Premium Resort (Translator/Editor)

Comment

Thanks for your hard work. We will try to help wherever you we can.

Comment

This is not exactly bug reports but just reporting it just in case you are not aware. This is regarding the items in the Shop. I ignore all the ones that are clearly not translated (the ones where the both the title and the description is not translated). I saw there were several items where one is translated but not the other. I don't know if these are intentional but here they are:

Body > Front Hair > Casual Asymmetrical Short - Description not translated
        Body Extensions > - Item with Description: "A chignon with drills attached to it..." - Title not translated
        "Clothes" > Top > Item with Description: "A miniature coat for a yukata..." - Title not translated
        "Clothes" > Bottom > Item with Description: "A checkered skirt..." - Title not translated
        "Clothes" > Bottom > Item with Description: "Getta with a flower-pattern strap..." - Title not translated

Other than that, thank you very much!

Comment

Originally posted by Enternal View Post
          This is not exactly bug reports but just reporting it just in case you are not aware. This is regarding the items in the Shop. I ignore all the ones that are clearly not translated (the ones where the both the title and the description is not translated). I saw there were several items where one is translated but not the other. I don't know if these are intentional but here they are:

Body > Front Hair > Casual Asymmetrical Short - Description not translated
          Body Extensions > - Item with Description: "A chignon with drills attached to it..." - Title not translated
          "Clothes" > Top > Item with Description: "A miniature coat for a yukata..." - Title not translated
          "Clothes" > Bottom > Item with Description: "A checkered skirt..." - Title not translated
          "Clothes" > Bottom > Item with Description: "Getta with a flower-pattern strap..." - Title not translated

Other than that, thank you very much!
          KISS, why would you do this to us?

Seems that the shop's descriptions for the items actually differ from the actual item descriptions for those, when in 99% of the cases, they are identical. For example, let's use that Front Hair.

Item Description Text: ショートでアシンメトリーな前髪。さわやかで表情もはっきり。愛らしさが増します。
          Store Description Text: アシンメトリーな前髪。さわやかで表情もはっきり。愛らしさが増します。

"KISS. Because FUCK CONSISTENCY."

Well, fixing them won't be hard. But still, nice to know that they totally defeat the point by not using the same strings!

I'll get them updated. When I next talk to Usagirei, I'll ask if he wants to bundle up a whole bugfix release, or if he's fine with me just releasing a patch to replace those TXTs.

EDIT: Done, and I caught a few you didn't catch as well. Once I get a good night of ugly sleep and know what Usagirei wants to do, I'll proceed from there.
          Last edited by Dark Pulse; 08-18-2015, 03:03 AM. Reason: In conclusion, fuck you KISS.
          A supporter of women of all shapes and sizes, whether they're in a skirt, pants, a suit, or even androgynous.

Works: Artificial Academy 2 (Editor), Custom Maid 3D 2 (Translator/Editor), Sexy Beach Premium Resort (Translator/Editor)

Comment

So... basically instead of "copy and paste" the same item's description or the better way of writing it once and then reference it everywhere else, they kind of just wrote the same thing twice or more by hand but without the consistency? Hahaha! Although yeah that does suck for the modders since they need to keep that in mind in case another "same but different" happens to pop up...

Well good luck!!

Comment

@Darkpulse - I've seen that crop up in a few places, it's really annoying

I'm home for the next few weeks, so while I can't play the game(wife would blow a gasket), I'll work on the spreadsheet when I have time.

Comment

Just if one of the members try to access the spreadsheet and can't:

A WEEK ago i sent a mass-email, saying i'd remove anyone not answering in that week (yes, i gave a week advance) the email from the spreadsheet, because too many ghost contributors.
                If you try to access it and can't, PM me again, but this time actually try to either answer my emails, and login periodically to the sheet so you don't get removed again.

CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Pulse View Post
                  "KISS. Because FUCK CONSISTENCY."
                  Haha, totally agree with you there.
                  For another example, prologue on each route (personality) are pretty much identical with very-very minor difference that you might won't even notice.

Anyway, thanks to usagirei for lead the translation, great work as always!

Comment

Here's a quick little patch that will do until the next major release. As an aside, this will also fix the parts of the Exotic Dancer set (the one Preorder set I've currently got included) as three of the items of it were Accessories, which I've not fully translated yet.

Just overwrite your old text files with these ones.
                    Attached Files

Comment

I did Talk to her for the Night Service and the first 3 were still in Japanese.

First Choice: The 3 choices after selecting it are in English.

Second Choice: Same as First.

Third Choice: Same as First.

I got an innocent maid. The rest of the night service choices were in English and I was on night 7.

Comment

You have a save prior to that event so we can check on it?

CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Pulse View Post
                          Here's a quick little patch that will do until the next major release. As an aside, this will also fix the parts of the Exotic Dancer set (the one Preorder set I've currently got included) as three of the items of it were Accessories, which I've not fully translated yet.

Just overwrite your old text files with these ones.
                          i noticed that one of the files where named: Customize_Preorder_Outfits.5 yet the file we already had was named: Customize_Preorder_Clothes.5
                          an error or change? should we rename it to Clothes or delete the older Clothes file.

Comment

Ok, found the "problem", game was using another directive besides @choiceSet, the @choiseRandomSet, i'll include the texts in the spreadsheet, so they'll get translated on the next release
                            EDIT: There are 33 untranslated choices as of now then, the ones from the random directive
                            Last edited by usagirei; 08-19-2015, 08:52 PM.

CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)

Comment

Originally posted by usagirei View Post
                              You have a save prior to that event so we can check on it?
                              I don't have any other save prior to this event.

Comment

Working...
                              X