Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Utilities] Maid Fiddler - A real-time game manipulator [BETA 0.11]

Maid FiddlerBeta 0.11
    Maid Fiddler is an in-game editing tool for CM3D2.

The tool functions like a conventional memory editor, except the implementation is based on in-game API instead of pure memory editing. Moreover, the tool is implemented as a plug-in: that way one needs not run any external executable -- the tool can be launched from the game when needed and if needed!

Currently Maid Fiddler is capable of the following:
    • Display maids and manipulate their general parameters such as:
      - Names, personality, contract type, love state, sexual experience, description and comments
      - All general parameters and yotogi-related parameters, like erogenous zones, excitement, mind, reason and stamina
      - Noon and night classes, their levels and total experience
      - Currently selected noon/night work, level and play count of noon work
      - Availability of yotogi skills, their levels, experiences and play counts
      - Fetishes and traits
    • Manipulate Club and player parameters
    • Lock values to prevent them from changing
    • Force-enable certain things, like VIP events and all skill commands become always available
    • Replay VIP events! Either force them to happen or reset all played VIP events altogether!
    • Quickly upgrade your Club! Clear loan; max money and grade; unlock all items and trophies.
    • Give a 1-up to your maids! Max stats, unlock all skills, and many other cheats and handy tools!
    • Remove value limits! Want your maid to be called Elisa Blaine Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorff? No problemo! Any other parameters you want to edit past the hard-coded values? Go ahead!
    Caution! This tool is a value editor which allows to change in-game values. While the tool attempts to prevent any game-breaking manipulation, be careful when using this tool, as it can cause unpredictable behaviour!

Requirements
    Maid Fiddler requires the following tools to be installed before using it:
    ReiPatcher by usagirei
    (or Sybaris from Seesawiki by some nice Japanese chap)
    UnityInjector by usagirei
    Cecil.Inject 1.2+ Note the new version! (shameless cross-promo)

This tool wouldn't have been possible without usagirei's fine work on both the ReiPatcher and game translation!

How to install
    ReiPatcher
    1. Download required tools/libraries
    2. Copy the contents of "Managed" folder into <CM3D2 Install Directory>\CM3D2(x86/x64)_Data\Managed
    3. Copy the contents of "Patches" folder into <ReiPatcher Install Directory>\Patches
    4. Copy the contents of "UnityInjector" folder into <CM3D2 Install Directory>\UnityInjector
    5. Run ReiPatcher
    Sybaris
    1. Download required tools/libraries
    2. Copy the contents of "Managed" folder into <CM3D2 Install Directory>\Sybaris\Plugins\Managed
    3. Copy the contents of "UnityInjector" folder into <CM3D2 Install Directory>\Sybaris\Plugins\UnityInjector
    4. Copy the contents of "Loader" folder into <CM3D2 Install Directory>\Sybaris\Loader
    How to use
    1. Run the game
    2. Press A NOTE THE CHANGED DEFAULT KEY
    3. ???
    4. Go crazy

Note: All versions after Beta 0.8b (both ReiPatcher and Sybaris variants) are now downloadable from GitHub!
    DOWNLOAD
    The latest version is: Beta 0.11

Changelog and previous versions (prior to Beta 0.8c) are in the second post!

How to upgrade
    Sybaris users: Simply replace all the files

ReiPatcher users: Replace all files, replace Assembly-CSharp.dll with a stock one and re-patch with ReiPatcher. More exact guide is in the README.

FAQs, guides and more on the project's GitHub!

Disclaimer: The tool provided is still in Beta phase! That is, some features might be missing or incomplete, and others might be broken. Report any unwanted behaviour to improve the quality of this tool!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by denikson; 12-19-2016, 02:07 PM. Reason: We are back!

Changelog
    Spoiler
    • Beta 0.8c
      - [NEW] Added "Is rental maid" checkbox
      - [NEW] Added "Enable all scenes in Free Mode" cheat
      - [UPDATE] Added new method signatures for CM3D2 1.22
      - [FIX] Possibly fixed "out of sync" error when updating maid values
      - [LABELS] Updated labels with temporary CM3D2+ translations
    • Beta 0.8b
      - [FIX] Fixed game version not being displayed properly
      - [LABELS] Added ENG labels for CM3D2 1.22
    • Beta 0.8a
      - [FIX] Fixed "Game General" tab not updating when GUI is opened
    • Beta 0.8
      - [NEW] Added the following items to the GUI: Language selection menu, Settings menu and About menu
      - [FIX] Using "Enable all items" cheat will mark all items as purchased
      - [FIX] (Most likely) finally fixed crash-on-close bug
      - [LABELS] All translations/labels are now loaded from Config\MaidFiddler\Translations folder instead of just Config\MaidFiddler
      - [LABELS] Label files can (and should) now have an information tag in the beginning (refer to the upgrade guide for translations )
    • Beta 0.7
      - [NEW] Maid Fiddler will now detect if the game hasn't been patched properly and will display an appropriate message (In English for now).
      - [NEW] Added 'All yotogi skills always visible' cheat (in Maid Cheats). Note that some skills weren't meant to be used on some stages and therefore might cause maid/plyer clipping or floating!
      - [NEW] Added 'Set all max to all maids' cheat (in Maid Cheats).
      - [UPDATE] You can now specify multiple sort methods by separating them with '|'. How it works: if the first sort method says maids are equal, the second sort method is used et cetera.
      - [LABELS] Added a few missing labels (new maid features).
    • Beta 0.6.1a
      - [FIX] Updated injection method signature to support game version 1.17
      - [LABELS] Added Sex Slave label and changed a few labels
    • Beta 0.6.1
      - [NEW] Added a patcher for Sybaris
      - [NEW] Added functionality to sort maids by different criteria (ordering style is selected in MaidFiddler.ini)
      - [FIX] Fixed messing up maid ordering in CM3D2 by using the game's internal list. The affected save files can be fixed with this plug-in.
    • Beta 0.6
      - [NEW] You can now choose between Western and Japanese name styles in the configuration file
      - [NEW] Added an option to set maid class level to max
      - [NEW] New options to manually change values of all yotogi skill play counts and class levels
      - [UPDATE] Changed the title to show Maid Fiddler version
      - [UPDATE] The defaulut key combination has been changed to Keypad Enter + Keypad 0
      - [UPDATE] "Max yotogi skills" cheat now also sets play count to 1 automatically
      - [FIX] (Probably) fixed game crash on close
      - [FIX] Enumerations and game constants are now loaded dynamically to ensure the tool will work with future updates
      - [MINOR] Optimisations in maid handling code
      - [LABELS] All current DLC skills translated (thanks to Algester!)
    • Beta 0.5
      - [FIX] Made loading Maid/Yotogi class type dynamic thus (probably) preventing incompatibilities with future versions
      - [LABELS] Added Party Maid label
    • Beta 0.4c
      - [UPGRADE] Moved codebase from ReiPatcherPlus to Cecil.Inject
      - [LABELS] Added translation for Chu-B skills (no other skills because I don't really speak Japanese nor do I want to guess their proper names)
    • Beta 0.4b
      - [UPDATE] Recompiled for update 1.10 support. NOTE: If you still have an older version of the game, DO NOT update Maid Fiddler.
      - [FIX] Fixed combo boxes not setting values properly
      - [FIX] Fixed combo boxes being unable to select the first option
      - [LABELS] Added translation for Sweet yotogi class
    • Beta 0.4a
      - [NEW] Added a bunch of error assertions to make people understand what information exactly to send me
    • Beta 0.4
      - [NEW] Added a text box to edit initial maid points that are added on top of trophy bonuses.
      - [FIX] Maid list now updates when a maid is added or removed
      - [FIX?] Possibly fixed game being stuck at black screen. Most likely due to a redundant call to ReiPatcher in the plug-in.
      - [FIX] Fixed value updating in Game General tab.
      - [SOURCE/MINOR] Minor code clean-up
    • Beta 0.3a
      - [NEW] Added a new option to force all VIP encounters visible maid's stats notwithstanding (found in Maid Cheats > VIP encounters always visible)
    • Beta 0.3
      - [FIX] Remade force noon/night work feature to bypass requirements check instead of manually enabling the work
      - [FIX] Fixed minor bug where night work list tickers didn't update properly when changing between maids
    • Beta 0.2a
      - [NEW] Added the ability to assign key combinations to launch the GUI
      - [FIX/MINOR] Minor fixes to configuration loader
    • Beta 0.2
      - [NEW] Added two new quick tools: "Lock all stats" and "Unlock all stats".
      - [FIX] Fixed lock state affecting only the selected maid
      - [MINOR] Optimised value updating by removing some of the redundant checks
      - [MINOR] Released English translation to GitHub as a template for other possible translations
    • Beta 0.1c
      - [FIX] Removed the accidental recursive call when trying to invoke GUI methods from game's thread
      - [FIX] Fixed "Last Name" label being spelled wrongly
    • Beta 0.1b
      - [NEW] Implemented a simple error dumping for easier debugging
      - [FIX] Fixed crashing when clicking on maid
      - [FIX] Fixed GUI not showing up after being closed
    • Beta 0.1
      - [MILESTONE] Initial release

For more exact changes, visit the project's GitHub.

Previous versions
    Here you can find older versions of Maid Fiddler (versions prior to Beta 0.8c) in case of compatibility issues or unfixed bugs.
    Versions after Beta 0.8b can be downloaded from GitHub.

FAQs have been moved to the project's GitHub!

Want to contribute? Here's how:
    When I first stumbled upon HongFire's community, I was happily bemused by the activity thereof. People create and share content all the time. People work on projects together to bring most ambitious solutions to life.
    To ensure the community evolves and tools are kept up to date even if the original author leaves his work, I have a simple principle: open-source to let anyone see what's under the hood, provide feedback and preserve the tool's lifespan. All the code I release is under MIT license -- that means anyone can copy, modify and redistribute the code, as long as they mention the name of yours truly.

Here's how you can contribute:
    • Translate the tool into your language! Maid Fiddler loads all GUI texts from a file called labels.txt that is located in <CM3D2 Main Dir>\UnityInjector\Config\MaidFiddler. Simply open the file in the text editor of your preference and translate the tool! If you wish to have the translation being officially included in MaidFiddler, contact me.
    • Provide feedback! Bugs, new features, cheats, other tools... Everything is welcomed! Either PM me on HongFire, post messages on this thread, or create issue tickets on the project's GitHub.
    • Fork the source-code from Git! Read, explore, edit and optimise the code! If there is a bug or a feature you have fixed, go ahead and create a pull request to have your feature implemented in Maid Fiddler. Every code change is tested against a fresh install of CM3D2, so make sure your feature works before contributing.
    Last edited by denikson; 02-05-2016, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Does it do anything for physical parameters like breasts?

Comment

when I click on my maid in the fiddler box, the box just closes itself. Then I can't open it again unless I restart the game and press N. The box keeps closes itself.. what should I do ?

Comment

Don't open it until you load a save is the first thing. Other than that it basically appears that if you close it it never opens again. You have to minimize it. I'd consider that an issue worth fixing and have N/ whatever key you assign bring the menu up no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by vorlzld View Post
            when I click on my maid in the fiddler box, the box just closes itself. Then I can't open it again unless I restart the game and press N. The box keeps closes itself.. what should I do ?
            Same thing here.

Comment

Originally posted by valshiv View Post
              Does it do anything for physical parameters like breasts?
              Very good question -- I shall put it in the FAQ.
              As of right now, no, it doesn't, nor do I plan to make it possible in the nearest future. Maid Fiddler only changes values in real time -- it does not trigger the updates to be visible right away. That means that even if you change some maid-related physical value, the changes might not become visible until the maid is reloaded by the game's logic. Therefore, using Maid Fiddler to change physical parameters is equivalent of using a save editor. However, don't think I will never make such a feature possible.

Originally posted by Svered View Post
              Don't open it until you load a save is the first thing. Other than that it basically appears that if you close it it never opens again. You have to minimize it. I'd consider that an issue worth fixing and have N/ whatever key you assign bring the menu up no matter what.
              That is a confirmed bug -- the plug-in should allow the GUI to reopen with the toggle key. This should be fixed now in Beta 0.1b. Maid Fiddler can be opened even when the game has just started. It automatically detects if any saves have been loaded and loads maids accordingly. That way it will load the default maid that will be used when pressing "New Game" button.

Originally posted by vorlzld View Post
              This is weird -- it all seems to work for me even with 1.04 update installed. Have you tried to patch a clean version of Assembly-CSharp? That is, bringing the original version from the back-ups.
              Do you have the console window opened when the game is run (this is enabled with ReiPatcher's debugger plug-in)? If so, what message does it print when you click on a maid? You can either post a screenshot or download version Beta 0.1b which will automatically dump the error message in a text file for you to send.
              Could you also tell what mods/plug-ins you have installed besides MaidFiddler?

Can anyone else confirm the issue?
              Last edited by denikson; 08-26-2015, 04:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by denikson View Post

Can anyone else confirm the issue?
                Install only HF Patch 0.5v, ReiPatcher, UnityInjector, ReiPatcherPlus 2.2 and CM3D2Tool_v1.0.1.4
                Then click on my maid, Maid Fiddler just closes, and I can't open it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Shved View Post
                  Install only HF Patch 0.5v, ReiPatcher, UnityInjector, ReiPatcherPlus 2.2 and CM3D2Tool_v1.0.1.4
                  Then click on my maid, Maid Fiddler just closes, and I can't open it again.
                  That is quite peculiar indeed. We both have the same plug-ins installed (except I installed everything by hand instead of using the HF Patch).
                  I know I already said it, but could you perchance reinstall Maid Fiddler to a new version (Beta 0.1b) and test if the same thing occurs.
                  It should now create an error log to the CM3D2 folder when it crashes. Could you post it here, if you may?

You can simply download Maid Fiddler again and copy the contents of UnityInjector folder into <CM3D2 Main Dir>\UnityInjector. Overwrite if asked.
                  No need to repatch anything.

Comment

Originally posted by denikson View Post
                    You can simply download Maid Fiddler again and copy the contents of UnityInjector folder into <CM3D2 Main Dir>\UnityInjector. Overwrite if asked.
                    No need to repatch anything.
                    Thank you. I install 1.0b. Now work correctly.

Comment

when I press N I get the message "StackOverflowException: The requestion operation caused a stack overflow."
                      if I press N again it says "ThreadedStateException: Thread has already been started."

No pop up box appeared.

On 1.04, running with Deflarc. Latest versions of all modding tools.

Edit: nm, after closing the game and starting it again it now works.
                      Last edited by Stain; 08-26-2015, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stain View Post
                        when I press N I get the message "StackOverflowException: The requestion operation caused a stack overflow."
                        if I press N again it says "ThreadedStateException: Thread has already been started."

No pop up box appeared.

On 1.04, running with Deflarc. Latest versions of all modding tools.

Edit: nm, after closing the game and starting it again it now works.
                        Confirmed, this was caused by a single line of code causing a recursive loop and eventually stack overflow.
                        It should be fixed now in beta 0.1c. Since this is a change to the plug-in DLL, replacing CM3D2.MaidFiddler.Plugin.dll with the new version should suffice.

Comment

ReiPatcher closed itself when i double clicked it, and nothing happen when I run press N after load saved game.
                          Please tell me what did I do wrong.

Comment

Just running the ReiPatcher executable does nothing. If you've run the HFPatch before, you should have some .bat files in the same folder as ReiPatcher. If not, here:

https://mega.nz/#!OcpShIiC!HTYBojkKh...rH52yp5vlgd_Zk <- Extract that to your ReiPatcher folder.

Running whichever .bat corresponds to the version of the game you're running (x86 or x64) should patch the game if everything is in the right place (I'm talking about the ReiPatcherPlus stuff mostly since I feel like some people might overlook it). If the game launches and then crashes before it loads with a yotogi something or other error run the game as usual using AppLocale or NTLEA or whatever and it should run and be patched and MaidFiddler should work fine.

Edit: Also, I feel like I should just report this for the sake of at least making it known. There's a (very) small bug that seems to be in this where the "locked" checkbox for some of the options doesn't reflect the actual state of the variable after changing the selected maid. I/E I've noticed that, after locking the "Sweet" variable for one character, then switching to another, the checkbox stays checked, but the variable isn't locked and I have to cycle on->off->on to make it work. I don't know exactly how many boxes are effected by this, since I've only noticed it with "Sweet", but I wouldn't be surprised if more than one were affected. It's more of a minor annoyance than anything, but I figured it couldn't hurt to at least let you know.
                            Last edited by Svered; 08-28-2015, 11:59 PM. Reason: Bug Report

Comment

Originally posted by Svered View Post
                              Just running the ReiPatcher executable does nothing. If you've run the HFPatch before, you should have some .bat files in the same folder as ReiPatcher. If not, here:

https://mega.nz/#!OcpShIiC!HTYBojkKh...rH52yp5vlgd_Zk <- Extract that to your ReiPatcher folder.

Running whichever .bat corresponds to the version of the game you're running (x86 or x64) should patch the game if everything is in the right place (I'm talking about the ReiPatcherPlus stuff mostly since I feel like some people might overlook it). If the game launches and then crashes before it loads with a yotogi something or other error run the game as usual using AppLocale or NTLEA or whatever and it should run and be patched and MaidFiddler should work fine.

Edit: Also, I feel like I should just report this for the sake of at least making it known. There's a (very) small bug that seems to be in this where the "locked" checkbox for some of the options doesn't reflect the actual state of the variable after changing the selected maid. I/E I've noticed that, after locking the "Sweet" variable for one character, then switching to another, the checkbox stays checked, but the variable isn't locked and I have to cycle on->off->on to make it work. I don't know exactly how many boxes are effected by this, since I've only noticed it with "Sweet", but I wouldn't be surprised if more than one were affected. It's more of a minor annoyance than anything, but I figured it couldn't hurt to at least let you know.
                              Thank you yet again for the help! Having been on a trip over the weekend I was unable to answer or check on any messages.

As for the bug, I wasn't able to replicate the exact issue you were describing, but I can confirm that the lock states were affecting only the selected maid. That is, one had to select a maid to have her values locked. The issue is now fixed in beta 0.2.

Comment

Working...
                              X