• Show
Clear All

• [Utilities] CM3D2 Mod Editor

Download: 1.0.1.1
    Pass: byreisen
    Make sure to check the included readme.

Requires:
    • .Net Framework 4.5
    • Game .arc files (To make your life easier at creating mods: enables 3d previews, get textures from game files, uv map generation)
    • OpenGL 3.0 Enabled Graphics Card (For 3D preview)

Tired of guessing what goes where in the model textures?
    Of not having the base textures to work with?
    Of your game hanging when you open the mod export menu, or compile a mod?
    Of having the need for the game open in order to create your mods?
    Of manually having to edit text files to try and make your mod work?

I sure was.

To try and fix the problems a certain company doesn't seem (or pretends) to know exist, i now bring you a Mod Editor, because we have the technology.

Also let me leave a warning here: The game doesn't check if the mod exists before trying to apply it. so if you delete a .mod file, your game will hang indefinitively when entering any scene with said maid.
    You can get around that by placing a dummy file with the name of the mod you erased, which you can get by checking in the console output, in the thousands of FileNotFoundExcetions that it'll be spitting out each frame.
    Or by removing the mod item from the maid before deleting the file.

EDIT: You can now also remove the Mods from a maid using MainVirtualizer's Online Editor
    Last edited by usagirei; 11-04-2015, 06:42 PM.
    Signature Space Critical, You can find most of my links and stuff Here now.
    CM3D2: Loaders | Translation | Signboard | Body-Writing
    SBPR: Loaders

CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)
    CM3D2.ToolKit - Pre Release

reserving space

CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)

Comment

reserving this one too

CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)

Comment

I don't know if someone still playing CM3D2 since Hype Beach is out. Also I don't know how busy you are, but i found a small issue with your tool: ingame .mod compiler requires file extensions to be specified in txt. And your tool desn't do it when using "Pull default" for example, so user have to specify extensions by himself in texture tab.

Comment

Originally posted by The Curly One View Post
          I don't know if someone still playing CM3D2 since Hype Beach is out. Also I don't know how busy you are, but i found a small issue with your tool: ingame .mod compiler requires file extensions to be specified in txt. And your tool desn't do it when using "Pull default" for example, so user have to specify extensions by himself in texture tab.
          If the file is present in the arc, it'll get pulled even if no extension is present, if there is a extension present, it'll look in the same directory as the txt.
          The file name in the texture tab doesn't require a extension, its simply a name for identification.
          Not sure if i understood your issue.

EDIT: If you're using the ingame mod compiler, there's your problem.
          Use File > Export instead, you shouldn't be relying in the ingame compiler, the tool does it for you.
          Last edited by usagirei; 09-15-2015, 12:39 PM.

CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)

Comment

I've added a tool to remove all mod items worn by maids in my editor. This provides a convenient way to fix hanging of the game cause by removal of mods.
            CM3D2 Editor | CM3D2.ModManager

Comment

Originally posted by MainVirtualizer View Post
              I've added a tool to remove all mod items worn by maids in my editor. This provides a convenient way to fix hanging of the game cause by removal of mods.
              Nice, i'll link your tool in the main post

CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)

Comment

Version 1.0.0.6 simply crashes without starting on Windows 7 Ultimate Edition x64, version 1.0.0.4 loaded without problems. Is it a bug?
                PM me for CM3D2 Customization Mod Pack

Comment

I know, i messed some stuff when obfuscating it, then updated my site and posted on the mod discussion, but forgot to update the post here.

> https://mega.nz/#!H15nyQ4Q!sC2QJUPFe...4hjtEgXzUM-NCg on main post already

CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)

Comment

newest one crashes on certain opening some .mod files was going to use it to rename display name and description from Japanese to english
                    Play Free Hentai Games http://www.myhentaiplay.com

Comment

Which mod files? If you can point me to them I can take a look

CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)

Comment

The Ones In the mega pack that the one user released on her attire mods crash it bad from that pack
                        Play Free Hentai Games http://www.myhentaiplay.com

Comment

Originally posted by Azures View Post
                          The Ones In the mega pack that the one user released on her attire mods crash it bad from that pack
                          It's most likely to the new arc patch files, that i can't do shit with, and they are named .arc instead for arp or something, i'll upload a fix later so it doesn't attemp to load them

CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)

Comment

newest one crashes on certain opening some .mod files was going to use it to rename display name and description from Japanese to english
                            I am seeing this too. When I load the mod file I can see the properties information, but before I can do anything ModTool crashes.

The mod files that I am seeing crash ModTool are from various clothing mods, some of which I have gotten the original zip/7z file. For which all are included in the Brufh's CM3D2 Fashion Collection Mod Pack.

Originally posted by usagirei View Post
                            It's most likely to the new arc patch files, that i can't do shit with, and they are named .arc instead for arp or something, i'll upload a fix later so it doesn't attemp to load them
                            I don't think that is true. As I had come across this issue one or twice before, prior to 1.14. But I had thought that I had a corrupted mod file and had planned on trying to re-download it again. But, I have seen that all mod files that are in the CM3D2 Fashion Collection Mod Pack that were made for Game Version 109 are the ones that are causing ModTool to crash. All other mods made for Game Versions after 109 seem to load fine.

I have placed a few of the mod files for your inspection on my mega drive.
                            https://mega.nz/#F!RJ0XjKzQ!K1TLS2sy2fkMGMsyXjR5lw
                            Last edited by The WABBIT; 11-04-2015, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The WABBIT View Post
                              I have placed a few of the mod files for your inspection on my mega drive.
                              https://mega.nz/#F!RJ0XjKzQ!K1TLS2sy2fkMGMsyXjR5lw
                              Thanks, I'll take a look at these when i get home and see what's wrong.

EDIT: I don't have access to my source code right now, but it's definitively a bug i can replicate. I'll provide a fix as soon as i detect where it's sneaked in.
                              EDIT2: While i still don't have my source at hand, i most likely pinpointed the bug by trial and error. If you load a mod that has a missing texture definition, it'll crash.
                              EDIT3: Updated, now should work fine with these files, if anything else comes up, please do contact me.
                              Last edited by usagirei; 11-04-2015, 06:43 PM.

CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)

Comment

Working...
                              X