CM3D2 Tool

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Utilities] CM3D2 Tool

Old link in the Pre-Release Thread died.

Download: 1.0.1.6
    Pass:: byreisen

What it Does
    • Unpacking .arc Files
    • Re-Injecting Content into .arc Files*
    • Converting PNG <-> TEX [v1.0.1+]

* Original .arc required, or the auto created .bak, and just the modified files is fine, no need to keep the whole unpacked arc around, it shouldn't affect speed either way

I'm getting a Invalid .arc warning, what should i do?
    • If you get this warning, it's most likely the file is named <material|model|menu>_<dlcname>_<patchId>. i.e material_shop001_2.arc
    • First thing you should check is: Do you own the base DLC the patch is intended for? i.e material_shop001.arc
    • If you don't own the DLC, you'll not be able to extract this arc. No way around it.
    • If you do indeed own the DLC, simply run the game (without Deflarc patch) once, then try extracting the .arc again.
    • If you have deflarc installed, temporarily remove it, run the game, then you'll be able to extract the .arc file.
    Last edited by usagirei; 11-05-2015, 09:00 AM.
    Signature Space Critical, You can find most of my links and stuff Here now.
    CM3D2: Loaders | Translation | Signboard | Body-Writing
    SBPR: Loaders

CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)
    CM3D2.ToolKit - Pre Release

usagirei sorry to bother you , but dragging arc files to the Extract.bat isnt working for me....

Comment

Originally posted by Muyuyu View Post
      usagirei sorry to bother you , but dragging arc files to the Extract.bat isnt working for me....
      This can be a stupid question,but,do you have Framework 3.5 ?
      [I'm sorry for my English,in Italy we have only Pizzas :3 ]

Se hai bisogno di una mano con Custom Maid,chiedi pure :3

Comment

Originally posted by Muyuyu View Post
        Originally posted by AKawaiiNeeChan View Post
        This can be a stupid question,but,do you have Framework 3.5 ?
        Sometimes, for some ungodly reason, you have to either copy cm3d2 tool where the arcs at, or the arcs to there cm3d2tool is, in order to be able to drag-drop

CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)

Comment

Originally posted by usagirei View Post
          Sometimes, for some ungodly reason, you have to either copy cm3d2 tool where the arcs at, or the arcs to there cm3d2tool is, in order to be able to drag-drop
          Oh, I thought that's what one had to do (must have been victim of this "sometimes") so I have all seemingly CM3D2Tool related Data (I have all the files copied which the download entails in their latest version) copied into various directories, including an Extract all.bat (which Boboboy kindly provides in his Uppervolta Standalone Conversions Thread). The Extract All.bat works in my external HDD while the Extract.bat for some reason does not (it simply pops up and nearly instantly disappears). Both work in my internal SSD's KISS folder and I can merely presume that it could be because of admin rights which the Extract.bat asks for in the KISS folder but not on my external HDD when dragging&dropping.
          I am a cream whip, nothing more and nothing less.
          Oh, and I am a cream whip that made a List of CM3D2 Mods [Always WIP and totally NSFW], mind you.

Comment

I also can't extract .arc files, it just opens and closes very fast even when i give it admin rights.
            Last edited by Brufh; 10-08-2015, 06:39 AM.
            PM me for CM3D2 Customization Mod Pack

Comment

Old link in the Pre-Release Thread died.

Download: 1.0.1.4
              Pass:: byreisen

What it Does
              • Unpacking .arc Files
              • Re-Injecting Content into .arc Files*
              • Converting PNG <-> TEX [v1.0.1+]

* Original .arc required, or the auto created .bak, and just the modified files is fine, no need to keep the whole unpacked arc around, it shouldn't affect speed either way
              Good day everyone.

As I understood this program can extract the files of type *.model into designs format *.png. Tell me please how is it possible to create a new file *.model of 3d design? There is an idea to create and add to the game some new models of jewelry and other goodies.
              Last edited by Abrael; 10-12-2015, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Abrael View Post
                Good day everyone.

As I understood this program can extract the files of type *.model into designs format *.png. Tell me please how is it possible to create a new file *.model of 3d design? There is an idea to create and add to the game some new models of jewelry and other goodies.
                This program can extract the .model files, and convert the .tex into .png, in order to edit the .model files, take a look at the Blender Script, it's in Japanese though.

CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)

Comment

This program can extract the .model files, and convert the .tex into .png, in order to edit the .model files, take a look at the Blender Script, it's in Japanese though.
                  Thanks for help , starting work!

Author reminded that it is necessary to control the movement for correct operation of mods. But how to open files ANM?

モーションファイル(.anm)の読み込み対応
                  Last edited by Abrael; 10-13-2015, 11:25 PM.

Comment

When arc files D&D to extract.bat,error happens.
                    when I did at ver 1.09,I could extract.
                    I think this is because I updated to Ver.1.15.
                    Can you fix?
                    P.S. this is error screen

Comment

Originally posted by Johny96
                      I can confirm I think it has to do something with new encryption – based on this post
                      Yeah, KISS broke all my shit. Way to go e.e.
                      I'll see what I can do about that maybe in the weekend.

CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)

Comment

when I run Inject.bat,it tells me Original .arc required,but I can't find Original .arc,is it in the GameData or somewhere else?

Comment

Hello. I use this new tool for 1.15 update. I find a new question like this picture http://imgur.com/gX8buje

I dont know how to fix it. My computer is win7 64 I use new tool and i still cant extract some files. how can i do?
                          Last edited by QWQWQWE100; 11-03-2015, 02:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by QWQWQWE100 View Post
                            Hello. I use this new tool for 1.15 update. I find a new question like this picture http://imgur.com/gX8buje

I dont know how to fix it. My computer is win7 64 I use new tool and i still cant extract some files. how can i do?
                            I saw you in the baidutieba

Comment

Originally posted by QWQWQWE100 View Post

Run the game once, close the game, extract the desired arc.
                              These are in the new arc Patches, you can only extract these if you own said DLC whose the arc patch is for, and run the game once to decrypt them.

CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)

Comment

Working...
                              X