CM3D2.ModManager

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Utilities] CM3D2.ModManager

CM3D2.ModManager allows you to add files without the need of extracting from or injecting into the .arc file. It also enables you to oragnize .mod and .preset using directories.

Requirement
    - ReiPatcher

How to Install
    - Backup your Assembly-CSharp.dll if you wish
    - Place the contents of the 'CM3D2x86_Data' directory into the game 'CM3D2x86_Data' directory
    - Place the contents of the 'ReiPatcher' directory into the ReiPatcher 'Patches' directory
    - Patch using ReiPatcher

How to Use
    - No longer requires directory structures!
    - All .mod, .preset, .mate, .menu, .model and .tex are recognized and will be loaded automatically!
    - Oraganize mod files as you want!

Why ModManager
    - Compared to Deflarc
     - ModManager do not need to unpack all .arc before use
     - After updating game, you just need to re-patch using ReiPatcher
     - No extra steps needed after installing a new DLC
    - Allow you organize official mods easily
     - No need to mess around with the names of .mod files
     - You now can put same group of .mod files under same directory
    - For most distributed mods can be used with ModManager without modification, so installing mods is as simple as unzipping and dragging into ModManager directory

Notice
    - Cannot use together with Deflarc or ArchiveReplacer
    - Override of .ogg, .nei, .ks and .tjs is not possible
    - If you upgraded version of ModManager, you need to restore Assembly-CSharp before patching or forcing ReiPatcher to patch

Changelog
    - 0.1.0 Fixed game hanging when duplicate items are found
    - 0.1.1 Fixed that no character appear in player choosing scene, this bug is introduced in 0.1.0
    - 0.2.0 Now 'Preset' directories will be recognized under 'ModManager' directory just as 'Mod' directory
    - 0.3.0 Now .arc files under GameFile subdirectory under mod directory is recognized and will be loaded automatically
    - 0.3.1 Fixed NullPointerException thrown in 1.11
    - 0.4.0 Remove directory structure requirement

Download
    v0.4.0
    v0.3.1
    Last edited by MainVirtualizer; 11-01-2015, 02:19 PM.
    CM3D2 Editor | CM3D2.ModManager

Hi, just tried using your patch. It seems my version is the 64 bit version. Please advice thanks.

XX Kanojo no Tsukurikata 2 Translation patch ver 3.04
    download
    Thanks hiremi for the patching, and aoyu18 for partial translation and me for H skills and statuses translation.
    FULLTIME NEW GAME: UNDEROID PRE-RELEASE DISCUSSION THREAD
    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...Release-Thread

Comment

Wow fantastic mod man, thx!
      Worked like a charm with mods I tested so far.

Comment

Here's another problem.
        I got some .tex file (and they are not given in a fixed folder structure, like those in uppervolta-kiss), and I know which part of the body they are, and I know it should be put in ModA, BUT I don't know the main structure of the whole GameData so that I'm unable to install these mods...
        And the only solution is, if I have a set of empty GameData folder, I'm able to deal with it.
        Also I can deal with Deflarc... Hell, why I have to use this Manager?

Comment

Johny96: There's nothing significant about those directories. Instead of using "ModA", "ModB", "ModC" you could use "foo", "bar", "baz". Or use the name of the mod you're putting in there. It's purely for organizational purposes, so name it whatever's easiest for you. The subdirectories are where the names matter.

CaiMiao99: The directory structure is actually only for the convenience of developers - when the game looks up files, it uses the name only. So that part of the directory structure doesn't matter. You can just stick them in "ModManager/NameOfMod/GameData". (Again, you don't actually need a directory named ModA.)

Comment

Originally posted by hiremi View Post
            Johny96: There's nothing significant about those directories. Instead of using "ModA", "ModB", "ModC" you could use "foo", "bar", "baz". Or use the name of the mod you're putting in there. It's purely for organizational purposes, so name it whatever's easiest for you. The subdirectories are where the names matter.

CaiMiao99: The directory structure is actually only for the convenience of developers - when the game looks up files, it uses the name only. So that part of the directory structure doesn't matter. You can just stick them in "ModManager/NameOfMod/GameData". (Again, you don't actually need a directory named ModA.)
            Exactly! Thanks for helping me to answer the questions. I will update the main post so it is more clear.

Comment

Working great for me on 1.10
              Thanks dude

Comment

Anyone else having problem with Mod Manager after updating to 1.11? I can't seem to read the mods I've added through it anymore.

Comment

hey.
                  I tried this tool. It is amazing. It works for 'Mod' and 'Preset' for me.
                  Unfortunately, it doesn't work for 'GameData' for me. The game doesn't load files in 'GameData'. I don't know if it is becuz I run x64 exe. I did all what you told in "how to install" except I moved the hook.dll to CM3D2x64_Data.

The clothes I'd like to install but not is not working is as follows:
                  http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...tra-clothes%29

Any idea of how to solve the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Ivris View Post
                    Anyone else having problem with Mod Manager after updating to 1.11? I can't seem to read the mods I've added through it anymore.
                    I've just updated it today and there are problems. I am working to fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivris View Post
                      Now it works with 1.11.

Comment

Redownload, and re-applied the patch and it worked again for ver 1.11.

I guess I probably wasn't using an updated version of Mod Manager.

Comment

Some of the .mod mods show up as an icon but not on the maid for ver 1.11. I'm using the newest modmanager update. Anyone else having this issue or knows how to fix it?
                          Last edited by Myrealm; 10-05-2015, 01:01 PM.

Comment

I'm using 1.13.1 and when i try to run reiPatcher the game crashes.
                            Is it the mod manager or i am doing something super wrong?
                            Last edited by Exkirion; 10-10-2015, 09:58 AM.
                            Story sharing thread | My CM3D2 Presets | Slave-chan game | Robomusu | My empire club opening

Comment

It'll help if you provide more detail. Are any error messages shown (either in dialogue boxes or in the debug window)? Is there a crash report folder? Did the game crash immediately upon loading, when you got to the main menu, when loading a game, someplace else?

The more we know, the more likely it is that someone can fix your problem.

Comment

Working...
                              X