Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CM3D2 HF-Patch 1.0.131.0

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Patch] CM3D2 HF-Patch 1.0.131.0



    Again, Site Rollback, List not Updated, but plugins are.


    UtilitiesPatches/PluginsTranslationsUncensorsMiscellaneous
    • All components are OPTIONAL, and most are OPT-OUT, make sure you remove what you don't want, if you don't want the default settings.
    • Make sure to have ONLY ONE game installation. Either x86, Either x64. NOT BOTH, ONLY ONE.
      If you have both, the Setup will (no questions asked) prioritize and install same as the OS Version
    • As of 1.0.116.0 You should see a choice upon pressing next if both versions are installed.
    Download: v1.0.131.0



    This Release was built against CM3D2 1.31 (131)


    Changelog
    Spoiler

    1.0.125.0 - Updated English UI, 1.25 Support
    1.0.120.0 - Updated English UI, 1.20 Support
    1.0.119.0 - Updated English UI, 1.19 Support
    1.0.117.2 - Updated Text Translations
    1.0.117.1 - Fixed Type Mismatch Error
    1.0.117.0 - Updated for CM3D2 v1.17
    1.0.116.0 - Updated for CM3D2 v1.16

    Previous Versions
    Attached Files
    Last edited by usagirei; 06-12-2016, 08:46 AM. Reason: Update Again
    Signature Space Critical, You can find most of my links and stuff Here now.
    CM3D2: Loaders | Translation | Signboard | Body-Writing
    SBPR: Loaders

    CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)
    CM3D2.ToolKit - Pre Release

  • #2
    Reserved Space
    Signature Space Critical, You can find most of my links and stuff Here now.
    CM3D2: Loaders | Translation | Signboard | Body-Writing
    SBPR: Loaders

    CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)
    CM3D2.ToolKit - Pre Release

    Comment


    • #3
      Also Reserved
      Signature Space Critical, You can find most of my links and stuff Here now.
      CM3D2: Loaders | Translation | Signboard | Body-Writing
      SBPR: Loaders

      CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)
      CM3D2.ToolKit - Pre Release

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by usagirei View Post
        CM3D2 HF-Patch 1.0.115.1
        Thanks! Worked without a hitch! I was a little confused how to make some things work (F5 for the sliders during H, F5 during edit for advanced settings, F10 during edit mode for change motion) (Also I still have no idea what the skill shortcut thing is, readme is in japanese and makes no sense)

        Great job!

        Comment


        • #5
          I was wondering why my HF Patch shortcut had broken, thank you for updating!
          If you don't mind me asking what is the purpose for a whole new thread?


          Looking forward to getting back to CM3D2, really thank you!

          Edit: OH I see is unofficial patch nevermind, thank you !

          Comment


          • #6
            Hmm maybe I do something wrong..
            I got a error when chose directory "Installed Game version (116) may have some issues with this Patch. Consider checking for a updated Patch version."
            I finished install and when load game no translation or uncensor work. Sorry to bother, do you know what happened wrong?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by norafromfallout View Post
              Hmm maybe I do something wrong..
              I got a error when chose directory "Installed Game version (116) may have some issues with this Patch. Consider checking for a updated Patch version."
              I finished install and when load game no translation or uncensor work. Sorry to bother, do you know what happened wrong?
              Try doing it on a fresh install, backup your saves and reinstall the game if necessary, and make sure you install (with the update.exe, not copying the files) the cumulative patch [Ver.1.00~1.14 -> Ver.1.15 ](1.3 GB), not only the 1.15.1 (116) hotfix.

              That "error" is a warning, not an error, the patch was built with base 1.15 (115) in mind, since that's what most users will have installed, but it works fine on 1.15.1 (116)
              Signature Space Critical, You can find most of my links and stuff Here now.
              CM3D2: Loaders | Translation | Signboard | Body-Writing
              SBPR: Loaders

              CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)
              CM3D2.ToolKit - Pre Release

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by usagirei View Post
                Try doing it on a fresh install, backup your saves and reinstall the game if necessary, and make sure you install (with the update.exe, not copying the files) the cumulative patch [Ver.1.00~1.14 -> Ver.1.15 ](1.3 GB), not only the 1.15.1 (116) hotfix.

                That "error" is a warning, not an error, the patch was built with base 1.15 (115) in mind, since that's what most users will have installed, but it works fine on 1.15.1 (116)
                Okay! I'll try, thank you!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Great job usagirei ! But didn't work on my computer. I use the (x86) thought. Maybe that's because of that ?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Xenjio View Post
                    Great job usagirei ! But didn't work on my computer. I use the (x86) thought. Maybe that's because of that ?
                    What exactly doesn't work?
                    ReiPatcher fails to run?
                    Game refuses to open?
                    Are you on a 64-bit (or even a 32-bit one) system and also have the CM3D2x64.exe alongside the CM3D2x86.exe in the installation directory?
                    Did my setup install the 64bit or 32bit files?
                    Does running reipatcher from the bat files work?

                    Come on now people, I can't help if you simply come in and say "doesn't work, what do?".
                    Signature Space Critical, You can find most of my links and stuff Here now.
                    CM3D2: Loaders | Translation | Signboard | Body-Writing
                    SBPR: Loaders

                    CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)
                    CM3D2.ToolKit - Pre Release

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      The game crash with the "yotogi class skill" error when I use the reipatcher install. I am on a 32 bit system. But I have the CM3D2x64.exe algonside my CM3D2x86.exe(weird cause I know I can't use it). Maybe I have to delete it(I saw that you can't have both for your patcher, never knew that I had them tought).
                      And no running reipatcher from the bat files don't work.

                      Edit : The patcher only detect the x64 version not the x32(x86) one.
                      and there is the screen.
                      Last edited by Xenjio; 11-05-2015, 02:03 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Xenjio View Post
                        The game crash with the "yotogi class skill" error when I use the reipatcher install. I am on a 32 bit system. But I have the CM3D2x64.exe algonside my CM3D2x86.exe(weird cause I know I can't use it). Maybe I have to delete it(I saw that you can't have both for your patcher, never knew that I had them tought).
                        And no running reipatcher from the bat files don't work.
                        Did you install the chu-b lip skill remover?
                        If you did, you'll have to clean your maid skills with maidfiddler or something, or start a new save. (or restore the csv_cbp.arc and deal with the duplicate skills)


                        EDIT: I think i know what error is that, it's a small messagebox when booting right?
                        Could i get a screenshot of the error if possible?

                        But yeah, if you had the two executables in, the patcher will prioritize the 64-bit one, even if it doesn't work for you it cant know and will assume it does, simply remove the exe and reinstall the patch over
                        Signature Space Critical, You can find most of my links and stuff Here now.
                        CM3D2: Loaders | Translation | Signboard | Body-Writing
                        SBPR: Loaders

                        CM3D2 HF Patch (v120.0)
                        CM3D2.ToolKit - Pre Release

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I deleted the x64.exe and work great now ! Thanks !

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Okay new error after run patcher. Now game don't even launch I bad at this maybe.

                            "(0) Yotogi.Category enum parse error." Is error message when I try to launch game. I dont understand if this is a regular problem or just maybe I broke something... If you have any information that could maybe help me I love to hear. But no pressure, to me maybe this doesn't sound like a HF patch error and maybe just game installation error at this point.
                            Btw I figure out my old problem was ReiPatcher fail (I guess HF patch install to x64 directory instead of x86 so I copy over some plugins that were not in x86 manually), and after I run reipatcher again and it work with no Problem
                            Time for fresh install now I think if there is nothing information you have Thank you again!

                            Edit: Oh I didn't saw the above post. We both have same problem it sound like though I am x86 instead of x64
                            Edit 2: I try remove x64 folder and exe too and rerun HF patcher and it works now too! Thank you both!
                            Last edited by norafromfallout; 11-05-2015, 08:19 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              What is Change Motion English Version 1.4.0.0?
                              Also, how do you use mods with the mod priority patch? Can you put folders in the mod folder?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X