Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pubic Hair mod (upkiss3138)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Hair] Pubic Hair mod (upkiss3138)

    For anyone that is interested in upkiss3138 (pubic hair mod), it seems to be broken (or at least I couldn't make it work).

    So I spent ~1 hour trying to fix it but failed.
    I extracted the resources from the broken one then spent ~2 hours trying to make it from scratch with the mod tools in CM3D2 but couldn't make the color picker work in there no matter what.
    Then I used CM3D2 Mod Editor (thanks a lot usagirei) and managed to get it working.
    While remaking the mod, I also corrected one of the thumbnail that was wrong in the original.

    https://mega.nz/#!Ql4mBB5Z!gWS60M6xG...7pjvvH6--SuHow (credits to original author kept within)

    Extract the "mod" folder inside the .zip in your main Custom Maid 3D 2 folder (if you have any other mods, you will already have this folder)



    I guess this is one way to spend a Saturday morning.
    Last edited by LordAnnubis; 11-07-2015, 02:48 PM.

  • #2
    Thank you!.

    Comment


    • #3
      Hi I was re-downloading some mods for a fresh install of CM3D2 when I decided to test the difference between the upkiss3138 version and your fixed version.

      In my results, the original's working fine while in the fixed version one pubic hair is missing and the icons are repeating on two different pubes. Double checked a few times and got the same result. My guess is the original works fine for Sybaris whereas the fixed version was meant to fix compatibility with ReiPatcher?

      Click image for larger version

Name:	Difference Between Original & Fixed in Sybaris.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	198.2 KB
ID:	5857105

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by adventseph View Post
        Hi I was re-downloading some mods for a fresh install of CM3D2 when I decided to test the difference between the upkiss3138 version and your fixed version.

        In my results, the original's working fine while in the fixed version one pubic hair is missing and the icons are repeating on two different pubes. Double checked a few times and got the same result. My guess is the original works fine for Sybaris whereas the fixed version was meant to fix compatibility with ReiPatcher?

        Click image for larger version

Name:	Difference Between Original & Fixed in Sybaris.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	198.2 KB
ID:	5857105
        Can you link me to that heart shaped pubic hair you got in those screenshots? Looks quite good xd

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by LEDAHGRIM View Post

          Can you link me to that heart shaped pubic hair you got in those screenshots? Looks quite good xd
          The two heart-shaped pubic hair options in my screenshot aren't from a mod, they're part of the base game, though i'm not quite sure which update or dlc added them in.

          This pastebin lists most (possibly all?) of the dlc out so far: https://pastebin.com/bbqNtFZN

          Though if you're deadset on just adding heart-shaped pubes in via a mod instead there is this one mod that I personally think looks much better than the base game heart pubes: https://mega.nz/#!XN8QSCQY!tAlAQEEmP...8wmHyocGGLoKGc

          Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	195.1 KB
ID:	5859274

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by adventseph View Post

            The two heart-shaped pubic hair options in my screenshot aren't from a mod, they're part of the base game, though i'm not quite sure which update or dlc added them in.

            This pastebin lists most (possibly all?) of the dlc out so far: https://pastebin.com/bbqNtFZN

            Though if you're deadset on just adding heart-shaped pubes in via a mod instead there is this one mod that I personally think looks much better than the base game heart pubes: https://mega.nz/#!XN8QSCQY!tAlAQEEmP...8wmHyocGGLoKGc

            Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	195.1 KB
ID:	5859274
            I see, Guess It's time to update my CM3D2 installation. I'll certainly look into the pastebin.

            Comment

            Working...
            X