Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

International List of CM3D2 Mods (Sharing is Caring!) [The 900 Update 28th July 2016]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Miscellaneous] International List of CM3D2 Mods (Sharing is Caring!) [The 900 Update 28th July 2016]

Long story short: I updated the rough list up to this date (12.11.2015) and like to elaborate my future plans and how I intend to refine the list here (it's always better to write ones ideas and plans down than just thinking about them) as well as asking for suggestions. So you really do not have to read any more of this, just click the big link or download the .rar for the List which you came here for. Unless ofc you actually came for my own little Mod because you love the Military One Piece as much as I do, then, well, it's at the bottom of this post.

Long story long (and subject to major changes btw if I am not lazy which I actually am):
    The time has come where I can now formally publish my comprehensive English List of CM3D2 Mods with (some) confidence. I still would like to polish it much much more and make more self-made samples but currently yet another awesome game, after Tales of Zestiria and The Binding of Isaac Rebirth: Afterbirth (which I still play periodically) awaits, namely Fallout 4 (and yeah, even just more Fallout 3 is what I'd be more than fine with), for which my new hardware should arrive in a few hours. With that new hardware I will also be able again to play CM3D2 after nearly a month, it overheated my GPU quite quickly, BSoDing my system without actual BSoD as result.

Currently the current List is available online as Google Spreadsheet and is currently being worked on:

International List of Custom Maid 3D 2 Modifications

All one but me can do atm is view it, I can at least ensure that any viewer, logged into a google account or not, remains anonymous (as some or some other animal). I also attached a current version as .xlsx (for Excel) and .ods (for, er, other potentially pretty free programs. I personally used Open Office for the List before copying it to the current Sheet) in a .rar.

To begin with, the rough list literary means that I did probably not install many other mods of which I did not make a sample of. The information and description on the Mods and Plugins is what I could put together from the samples, (Japanese) names and the descriptions of the Mods. So if a Mod does not contain a sample, not a good one or a non-descriptive name, title and description then my list might also lack some much info. The columns are also rough drafts and ideas, containing info which might be very useful, indeed is but could be even better. Literary 95% are Custom(ization) which are for now mostly split into Body and Clothes as well as M(ale) Body and Char(acters), I already think that this could be better. Plugins also need much more love for since they can affect the experience significantly and obviously positively. Additionally I already try to link mods to their respective creators if those are found on http://uppervolta-3d.net/kiss/ or http://ux.getuploader.com/cm3d2/ but I am afraid that I might have missed many, especially small creators.

Apart from simply refining the above, I, as mentioned already, intend to make my own samples for these mods which can be viewed online instantly. Because I could not find a totally reliable image hosting service I simply made my own NSFW blog which I may really release at a later date (You really won't have to worry about me making any money of this through sneaky advertisements. Only the images themselves are linked in the list). When my samples are posted for a Mod one can be sure that I also refined the entry for the very Mod to a high extend and may only miss the information on the original creator.

Advanced refinements will be made as well since some columns may very well disappear without a trace and I am looking for making it more convenient on the software side. A Google Sheet seems atm to be the best option but it's not like I know it inside out, not at all. I obviously don't want to have everyone being able to edit it (it would just need one troll to wreck havoc and the Spreadsheet is no high tech wikia with IP Bans, several Admins&Mods and many volunteers), yet I'd still like others to use functions for sorting and customizing the list for themselves, which I will also try to give tips for to make navigating and finding what one wants much more easily.

Suggesting Ctrl+F to search for terms is literary the only thing I can do apart from suggesting WinRAR to newcomers, and I could at least make another List for termini and names, after I ensured that the Lists themselves can also present continuity that is. Periodically I shall also ensure that the Mods are actually still available and give information where else one could get them if one was not just simply deleted because a newer version is available. Rule of Thumb: Always go for the higher number(&letter in case of /cm3d2/) and latest date.

I also made this thread to look actively for suggestions on the list itself but also on Mod, Creators and Sources which I have yet to find. Please be aware that I will not post any direct download links, passwords or upload unless I get the explicit permission from the creator. And just because I will be playing Fallout 4 for the rest of the year if not more like there won't be a tomorrow, I will not be halting all work. After all, when I am looking for "stress relief" Cm3D2 can again be my top choice and while I am at it I can make some samples, update a bit to not be behind that much.

I'm looking forward to any advice and suggestion to improve this piece for the arguably best 3D Hentai game available and despite CM3D2 still being very young (heck, the predecessor was released early 2011 and got Updates/DLC until this year, 2015, 4 whole years and atm not even 4 months have passed).
    Last edited by SakuraKoi; 07-27-2016, 10:16 PM.
    I am a cream whip, nothing more and nothing less.
    Oh, and I am a cream whip that made a List of CM3D2 Mods [Always WIP and totally NSFW], mind you.

cheers for this, definitely a lot of good stuff that's hard to find through here. any possibility of making a copy coming? would love to be able to run a script on a cell or omsething to be able to search it - that or full path links - but that'd be asking you to do more work

Comment

Now apart from the uploaded .rar containing two versions apparently being, well, not here which one could have used as fit and I doubt a Moderator deleted it, especially without further notice... I recall that uppervolta blocks direct links to downloads. That leaves upload.jp mods to which I indeed could link to for convenience sake however this will probably only to /cm3d2/´s, where one has to go through the most pages, until I understand/am told the reason why uppervolta does not allow such and am able to disregard it for upload.jp.

I´ll also look into potentially useful scripts I can enhance my List with... though I seriously doubt that it would be possible for ol´ humble me to add Mods and parts of the entries automatically. I already know that viewers with certain permission may use custom filters and I hope I can make that safely possible and actually give a guide so that many can indeed use it.
      Oh, and I am a cream whip that made a List of CM3D2 Mods [Always WIP and totally NSFW], mind you.

Comment

Hello,
        I just want to ask about what is Sybaris and how to use it. I saw on the post on the general faqs about this mod /cm3d2/, M Body, Female Master and I wanted to try it out myself. So I added it on the Mod folder but it didn't work. I now checked the txt file with google translate and it says something about "putting the folder in GameData folder of Sybaris"

I downloaded cm3d2_b_211 which suppose to be the latest one but I don't know how to use it. I am currently using ReiPatcher and UnityInjector from the latest HF Patch and is updated with the Patches and DLCs.

Thanks for the help

***** update ********
        So one thing worked for me. I downloaded cm3d2_b_211 and copied everything to my CM3D2 root. Then I copied the Sybaris Loader and ModLoader Patcher ddls on the ReiPatcher Patches folder.
        Last edited by misterbean08; 11-18-2015, 12:29 PM. Reason: After trying many things, 1 worked well (for now)
        BARKURIYA!!! BARKURIYAA!! Sayonara no Tsubasa!!

Comment

This is quite a surprise for me to find Sybaris being indeed required. I honestly only knew that it is kinda an alternative for, well, something (Mod Loader or Maker/one of usagirei´s tools but JP) or so I figured. It is the "Mod" I know the least about precisely because of the fact that I never saw it as required before.

Now I will have to check the female master mod in question to see for myself and adjust the list where necessary, adding probably English Sybaris install instructions (more comprehensive than any other for since usagirei´s tools either come with the HF Patch, which I should also add ASAP, anyway or he provides English Instruction himself... which I should also link to, just in case).

More about my PC odyssee:
          Spoiler
          Still on my 3DS btw, I could finally get the tools for the screws (which were still awful to remove, with the GPU being in the way) and indeed the GPU was not connected to the Mainboard yet connecting did not help either... so as friendly reminder: Updates my come later than sooner and better by a prebuilt PC in a store which is willing to prove, after all it takes two external cables if I am not mistaken, that the PC is plug&play (meaning that it starts up and merely needs software sided set-ups). Mind you, I still think that an old i7 (950) and R9 390 are a good deal for 777€ already and I needed "thi" and "that" anyway because my old PC is largely from 2010 (no USB 3.0, old mainboard, awfully small case).

Comment

Sybaris is not needed for this mod. You just have to rename the "30767_toM" folder to "man". Your directory structure should look like this:

Code:
            (path to game)/CM3D2/Mod/30767/man
            If you have this instead:

Code:
            (path to game)/CM3D2/Mod/man
            ...it won't work.

Also, you'll need the mod priority patch, or you won't have a way to switch back to the stock body. (Or you could use ModManager for it. (Just be careful, it looks like having a copy of the same file under both Mod and ModManager can cause glitches.) It looks like ModManager doesn't preserve paths, so it won't work with things that care about them. As far as I can tell, adding to the PC edit menu is the only place in the game where paths matter.)

Comment

Is the Multiple Maid Shooting Plugin in English? I don't know how to get it working.

Comment

Multiple Maid Shooting is AFAIK in Japanese and I am aware that the installation is more complex than most. In the future I intend to provide English install instructions and how those actually work and made to work, having these in the list itself would probably the best despite the format and having no images but merely linking to them to visualize "this" or "that" (or whatever). I probably make a blog entry and link to them as alternative (and to have some content for the blog itself).

I ´m sorry that I can not help atm but you might like to search through or ask in the general CM3D2 Modding thread.

Comment

Originally posted by PatrickIIDX View Post
                  Is the Multiple Maid Shooting Plugin in English? I don't know how to get it working.
                  Just click everything untill you figure it out, its not that hard really. Worked for me every time All hotkeys are listed in readme BTW.

Originally posted by SakuraKoi View Post
                  Multiple Maid Shooting is AFAIK in Japanese and I am aware that the installation is more complex than most.
                  If I'm reading readme right, installation is as simple as "Put dll in UnityInjector folder" since V4.0
                  Edit: Yep, just checked it. Oculus version still requires Deflarc/ScriptReplacer though.
                  Last edited by The Curly One; 11-22-2015, 01:36 AM.

Comment

Just tried to search for pubic hair mod, and was surprised when found none.
                    Turns out you misspelled pubic as public. 3 times. I'd say it is rather private hairs.
                    "Pubic" as "in Pubis bone area".

Comment

Well... fixed it, English ain't my mother tongue so please forgive me.

since I actually never heard the word nor had to say it (while not being a fan of it either). I did think indeed that it sounded quite a bit ironic but I never really questioned it. Now I wonder when I read it for the first time and "saw" the "i" double but w/e.

Back to Business: Currently my external HDDs tend to disconnect frequently just to reconnect and annoy the heck out of me (quite probably they overheat but I currently can only have the rest on top of my new PC Case (my old one did not get hot, maybe a bit warm) so... well, actually I will still get back to downloading nearly 2 weeks of mods soon. Fallout 4 may be rather the issue here for since it is seriously fun.

Edit: About 90 new entries it will be which will be added soon, at least that much I now downloaded. Another 60 it will be for the two new mod authors I already linked and about the third, well, I got to find the new PW first...
                      Last edited by SakuraKoi; 11-24-2015, 02:56 AM.

Comment

Not sure if I should report this in the thread or PM you. Anyway.
                        cm3d2_B_110 is not a glasses mod, but actually is a "Normal pretty face with neko lips". A lesser version of cm3d2_B_136 which includes all 3 pretty face variations with cat lips.
                        ΦωΦ
                        Last edited by The Curly One; 11-25-2015, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Er... I blame the creator. Many would see the glasses first and usually one would not use them even if they are into Glasses.

Fixed it now, obviously, rather than later and I'd be glad if that was the only mistake (quite probably it is not). Currently I am also taking a Fallout 4 break (for no particular reason) and will add some many new mods over the next hour or so while listening to some play Fallout 4 or something else maybe.

Edit: Done with like 2 weeks of /cm3d2/ mods. Other upload sources will come later
                          Last edited by SakuraKoi; 11-26-2015, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Female master ERROR

Hey guys,

I too wanted to try "Female Master" mod and changed the name of the "30767_toM" folder to "man" and placed in the Mod folder as hiremi said. And my file structure looks like hiremi showed in first code window.

But when i try to edit my player, only the blue male player model appears without the edit menu and i get a red errorlike sentence in the debug menu that says:
                            "ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exist in the dictionary"

This was the first mod i tried so maybe i did something wrong not sure what tho.
                            Last edited by keane1472; 12-02-2015, 05:41 AM.

Comment

You need the CM3D2 Mod Priority Patch as noted at the bottom of hiremi's post, given that error I presume you do not have it or did not install that one correctly (\KISS\CM3D2\ReiPatcher\Patches it belongs into)

Comment

Working...
                              X