Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CM3D2] NIPx50+MilkingMachine Mod

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Miscellaneous] [CM3D2] NIPx50+MilkingMachine Mod

    hello I'm bringing this mod:
    Larger nipple and areola of the Plump (all 50 species)
    ※ change the texture, depression and more things added Pounds







    changes:
    added accnip_milk.

    [LinkMega]
    Last edited by TedPanda; 04-27-2016, 02:13 PM.

  • #2
    sorry, complete noob here, how do i install the mods? just spent the best part of an hour trying to find out through google and trial by fire but cant figure it out (unless theres a .vac file in there im missing)
    cheers.
    - me

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by willboii View Post
      sorry, complete noob here, how do i install the mods? just spent the best part of an hour trying to find out through google and trial by fire but cant figure it out (unless theres a .vac file in there im missing)
      cheers.
      - me
      Hello?
      http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...46#post3770146

      @TedPanda
      I'm not sure if you are the author of this mod, but even if you just stole it, translate readme file at least.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by The Curly One View Post
        Hello?
        http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...46#post3770146

        @TedPanda
        I'm not sure if you are the author of this mod, but even if you just stole it, translate readme file at least.
        i meticulously read through that yesterday and didnt find anything, i gave it another go just now, again fruitless. am i supposed to be using a mod manager to install these mods? do i need to use a specific mod manager?
        noob questions, i know, but im trying my hardest - i can usually figure it out for myself but this is just stumping me.
        cheers.
        - me

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by willboii View Post
          i meticulously read through that yesterday and didnt find anything, i gave it another go just now, again fruitless. am i supposed to be using a mod manager to install these mods? do i need to use a specific mod manager?
          - me
          You don't need mod manager to use this mods, though its more convinient to use one. Just drop "Nipple of Wonderland" (f.e.) in CM3D2/mod folder.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by The Curly One View Post
            You don't need mod manager to use this mods, though its more convinient to use one. Just drop "Nipple of Wonderland" (f.e.) in CM3D2/mod folder.
            cheers man, i dont know why but i just couldent figure this one out myself, never had issues figuring out mod installation before.
            cheers,
            - me

            Comment


            • #7
              Can someone ReUpload this ? the Link is DEAD...

              Comment

            Working...
            X