HQ Male Body Replacement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HQ Male Body Replacement

So I've had one of these higher quality males myself for a while now, but decided to make one for the HF community since I kinda felt the existing one could be better. So introducing my HQ Male mod. It basically replaces your master with this handsome suited (Non-ethereal) devil your maids deserve. The body isn't of my own doing and was initially for another male mod with a not so detailed face. I initially wanted for the master to be as attractive as the maids and for him to be art friendly and match perfectly with the games look. So what I did was I modified an existing female face and made it male then I attached it to this body and boom. He uses the same textures as the maids for everything except for the face skin and body textures.

He is not expression-able sadly. His face will stay that way forever. The shape keys for emotions are there though so if someone wants to make a plugin for the master expressions then you very much can in fact i'd love to make this happen.

He is customizable if you know a thing or two about editing models and editing textures. You can easily re-texture his hair color if you so wanted. Eyes and skin on the other hand take a bit of work with editing the texture references in the model materials.

NOTE: When you first select him in the edit player screen you will find that he goes into a stiff T pose. This is normal do not be alarmed. It will go back to normal once you leave the edit player screen. If you don't believe me then go ahead and select the character. Exit player edit and reenter.

NOTE2: Due to the way he is constructed I included an OFF option which must be used first in order to use other bodies.

INSTALLATION: This mod REQUIRES sybaris since it adds a new option which it seems is not supported by anything else. If you do not have Sybaris or reipatcher then simply install sybaris and drop the mod in the gamedata folder. IF you have reipatcher which comes with the HF patch then you can follow Johny96's Guide called "Sybaris with reipatcher - simple guide" found here
    Also you should have all of the dlc for this mod to work correctly as it uses game assets. Most notably is the denkigai dlc.

And last but not least. I'm not gonna show him in action because this isn't my master so it would be NTR (which I don't want.). But with this you should be able to get exactly how he looks.

Spoiler
    Click image for larger version  Name:	img20160901120530.png Views:	1 Size:	43.0 KB ID:	5713765

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/cdunfb...ale_Mod_V2.rar

If you encounter any bugs or problems do feel free to let me know and please show me a screenshot or something. If I can fix it I'll do it in a jiffy.
    Last edited by krypto5863; 01-16-2017, 04:57 PM.
    Attention! I'm taking a break from hongfire and CM3d2 modding. For modding inquiries, refer to neerhom or the CM3d2 Discord server.
    Please spare me the tentacle and gang rape hentai...

I'm not a fan.

thx man
    i hope some day i found a shota male body replace for the master

Comment

Neat mod, does exactly as it says. Quick question though, how would I go about editing the eye color? I read about some .tex to .png converter, but I have no idea what that is

Comment

• krypto5863
        krypto5863 commented
        Editing a comment
        eeeh that's a bit more complex because there is no eye texture in the mod folder because it uses the eye textures already in the game. you'd have to edit the eye texture to basically just use another eye color or eye from the existing ones.

for this just edit the material of the model corresponding to eyes. this requires a bit of experience.

• Svanir
        Svanir commented
        Editing a comment
        I see, I guess I'm kinda SOL. Back to the ghost I go! I gotta agree with you, not a fan of NTR myself. There's a bunch in the game as it is, gotta give green eyes the boot lol

Thanks for the help though!

Hello guys im new to the community the mod is really amazing can i ask a favor? Can I get a version of this mod that only the Male part is the only thing that has been modded. The Tuxedo awesome but i cant see my maid clearly with it its blocking my view. Thank you so much i know im a bit late but pls if u have some lying around pls share thank you . I also tried the Male Uncensor but i the link is broken and i cant find any other link for the mod

Comment

Hello , can you export this mod to be compatible with COM3D2 ?

Comment

• krypto5863
          krypto5863 commented
          Editing a comment
          Sure. Soon as the mod loaders are working correctly. Without those, well.. Can't do much.

• Skaldy
          Skaldy commented
          Editing a comment
          try using modloader plug in and drop all texture menu body files into ONE folder inside mod folder. I'm using a male body replacement mod, modified by me to my liking and it is working with COM3D2

I copy the folder into the sybaris>gamedata and nothing changed.

Comment

• junsuiakuma1991
          junsuiakuma1991 commented
          Editing a comment
          @krypto5863
          I have tried that before. All I get is this error message
          "---------------------------
          Error
          ---------------------------
          (0)
          ProcScriptBin 例外 : ヘッダーファイルが不正です。

assets/menu/mhead003_i_.txt

SUITS_mbody

body
          OK

Google translate says

Error
          (0)
          ProcScriptBin Exception: header file is invalid.

assets / menu / mhead003_i_.txt

SUITS_mbody

body
          OK

Can you fix it ? Or do we have to wait for a working Syabris.

My naked man mod seems to be working fine..... sort of. My game crashes in Mad Edit if I have it in my mod folder

• krypto5863
          krypto5863 commented
          Editing a comment
          junsuiakuma1991 I'll look into this when I can.

• Neerhom
          Neerhom commented
          Editing a comment
          krypto5863
          just to save you some time: that error mean that COM doesn't like path for temporary txt file (
          assets / menu / mhead003_i_.txt) namely the mhead003_i_.txt part which you can remove to fix that.
          shameless promo: latest version of ModLoader makes the game to shut up about such things

Well this is embarrassing
        Click image for larger version

Name:	img20180323201608.png
Views:	1
Size:	40.1 KB
ID:	5957752

I forgot I had the naked man mod on and started watching a few events (good thing no one else is around)

krypto5863
        I hope you get to update this mod soon for COM3D2. For reasons like this (lol)

Comment

• ShiroTake
          ShiroTake commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi junsuiakuma1991 , could you maybe share this naked man mod, seems like it works with com3d2. I downloaded some male mods but none works. (dl -link from uloader.jp or just the name of the name of mod)
          I would like to use the HQ Male replacement, but it doesn't work and no error or whatsoever.

krypto5863
        the male modding is essentially the same as it was in CM: you make all of the magic though face menu, the only condition is that the menu must contain mhead in it's name.
        Making futa/yuri master model
        CM3D to CM3D2 mod porting
        Lesbian dual vibrator fix
        Furry maid set
        CM3D2.CategoryUnlocker
        COM3D2.ModLoader
        COM3D2.CategoryCreator

Comment

• Zersys
          Zersys commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you.

ShiroTake
        Here. This is a modified version of the original Naked Man model. Thanks to Neerhomand krypto5863

http://www.mediafire.com/file/3tcy0b...-modified-.rar

I do not have the original model with a face anymore so I don't know if you would like the faceless version. But if anyone else is interested, I' ll just leave the link here
        Sample
        Spoiler
        Click image for larger version  Name:	img20180328143553.png Views:	1 Size:	96.1 KB ID:	5962992

Note:
        To make this work. You will need to choose the icon with the word "Dummy" on it to spawn the body first. You will notice that it won't have a head. To fix that, next choose the icon that does not have the word dummy to spawn the head. I do not know why it works like this.

I was having problems with this mod at first. Originally the he head model would not attach to the body. So no matter what position the main body does, the head will always stay a float at the center. After fiddling with the files on it, this is the solution I came up with

Please note that if you try to choose the new body models of COM3D2. Your Male Penis mod will not work properly.

Also, every time you re-launch the game. You will have to repeat the process of spawning the body again unless you would like to see yourself with a living head in a ghost body

Adult Service Action
        Spoiler
        Click image for larger version  Name:	img20180328143440.png Views:	1 Size:	407.8 KB ID:	5962993

EDIT:
        Found the original mod
        https://mega.nz/#!2oUBjahI!Vh3KomjHp...8YLIzrw6GVgFSs
        Sample
        Spoiler

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sample.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	529.1 KB
ID:	5963152

Now I remember why I had it modified. Some faces are bad and the penis mod is the worst
        Last edited by junsuiakuma1991; 03-28-2018, 06:20 AM.

Comment

• ShiroTake
          ShiroTake commented
          Editing a comment
          @junsuiakuma1991
          Thx, maybe I can use it in some way. For the time I will use the HQ MReplacement Mod and the Naked Man Mod alternatley.

with the HQ MReplacement working, you can save and load problem free.

Should I link you the working mod files? Or is that against forum rules because I am not the author?
          (and maybe when I have time I could try to merge the two mods so you get a No Face HQ Male Suits Replacement)
          Last edited by ShiroTake; 03-28-2018, 07:22 AM.

• junsuiakuma1991
          junsuiakuma1991 commented
          Editing a comment
          @ShiroTake
          Please do. I still couldn't get the mod to work.

• ShiroTake
          ShiroTake commented
          Editing a comment
          junsuiakuma1991
          look for PM.

I feel a little dumb

after i understood what Neerhom meant with
        the male modding is essentially the same as it was in CM: you make all of the magic though face menu, the only condition is that the menu must contain mhead in it's name.
        I got krypto5863's MOD to work. Thank you !!!

Here is a pic:
        Spoiler
        HQ Male Body Replacement

Not again...

Comment

Nevermind, installing the Soft Demosaic plugin fixed the issue.
        How do I fix the floating mosaic penis?
        Spoiler
        Click image for larger version  Name:	00001.jpg Views:	1 Size:	102.1 KB ID:	5974815

Last edited by Gaijin5280; 04-10-2018, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Neerhom
          well can somone help me for some reason the body is stuck in T-pose and head is also missing head/face ......
          p.s HQ MALE BODY works fine after installing all the dlc
          Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot (201).png Views:	1 Size:	96.1 KB ID:	6438076
          Last edited by Gintoki4; 10-22-2018, 10:35 AM.

Comment

the T (A, to be exact) is normal on body switch. it'll work properly regardless of this. the missing head/face is, well, missing head/face files, likely due to incorrect installation
            Making futa/yuri master model
            CM3D to CM3D2 mod porting
            Lesbian dual vibrator fix
            Furry maid set
            CM3D2.CategoryUnlocker
            COM3D2.ModLoader
            COM3D2.CategoryCreator

Comment

• Gintoki4
              Gintoki4 commented
              Editing a comment
              thx for replying after installing the dlc it works fine

Neerhom is there a way to use this mode on COM3D2 ?
            edit : so all i have to do was to change the name of HQ_MM_i_.menu to HQ_MM_i_mhead.menu thankyou verymuch Neerhom
            Last edited by Gintoki4; 11-12-2018, 01:19 PM.

Comment

• Neerhom
              Neerhom commented
              Editing a comment
              you just edit the menu file to contain mhead in it's name and it'll work in COM3D2

Hi everyone !!! Can you post the same mod but ready to launch on COM3D2 I mean the original mod with a dressed character and a normal face and not a mask without eyes
            Last edited by SpirosRUS; 12-17-2018, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Neerhom Weird, changing the file name doesn't work for me still. I get the icon to show up, but when I try to use it, i still get the same error, but with the renamed file and load the model but with a purple head *shrug*

Comment

• Neerhom
                Neerhom commented
                Editing a comment
                that would mean missing textures. look at console to see which ones are called
            Working...
            X