HQ Male Body Replacement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HQ Male Body Replacement

So I've had one of these higher quality males myself for a while now, but decided to make one for the HF community since I kinda felt the existing one could be better. So introducing my HQ Male mod. It basically replaces your master with this handsome suited (Non-ethereal) devil your maids deserve. The body isn't of my own doing and was initially for another male mod with a not so detailed face. I initially wanted for the master to be as attractive as the maids and for him to be art friendly and match perfectly with the games look. So what I did was I modified an existing female face and made it male then I attached it to this body and boom. He uses the same textures as the maids for everything except for the face skin and body textures.

He is not expression-able sadly. His face will stay that way forever. The shape keys for emotions are there though so if someone wants to make a plugin for the master expressions then you very much can in fact i'd love to make this happen.

He is customizable if you know a thing or two about editing models and editing textures. You can easily re-texture his hair color if you so wanted. Eyes and skin on the other hand take a bit of work with editing the texture references in the model materials.

NOTE: When you first select him in the edit player screen you will find that he goes into a stiff T pose. This is normal do not be alarmed. It will go back to normal once you leave the edit player screen. If you don't believe me then go ahead and select the character. Exit player edit and reenter.

NOTE2: Due to the way he is constructed I included an OFF option which must be used first in order to use other bodies.

INSTALLATION: This mod REQUIRES sybaris since it adds a new option which it seems is not supported by anything else. If you do not have Sybaris or reipatcher then simply install sybaris and drop the mod in the gamedata folder. IF you have reipatcher which comes with the HF patch then you can follow Johny96's Guide called "Sybaris with reipatcher - simple guide" found here
    Also you should have all of the dlc for this mod to work correctly as it uses game assets. Most notably is the denkigai dlc.

And last but not least. I'm not gonna show him in action because this isn't my master so it would be NTR (which I don't want.). But with this you should be able to get exactly how he looks.

Spoiler
    Click image for larger version  Name:	img20160901120530.png Views:	1 Size:	43.0 KB ID:	5713765

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/cdunfb...ale_Mod_V2.rar

If you encounter any bugs or problems do feel free to let me know and please show me a screenshot or something. If I can fix it I'll do it in a jiffy.
    Last edited by krypto5863; 01-16-2017, 03:57 PM.
    Attention! I'm taking a break from hongfire and CM3d2 modding. For modding inquiries, refer to neerhom or the CM3d2 Discord server.
    Please spare me the tentacle and gang rape hentai...

I'm not a fan.

I know this is an old thread, but now with COM3D2 in Steam and Nutaku here in the states is there a way to get this to work with those versions?
    I'm still getting the pink head bug regardless of how many times I install it, and I changed the file to *_mhead.menu

Comment

Working...
    X