Innocent/Junshin Translation Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Translations] Innocent/Junshin Translation Pack

Made a thread dedicated for Innocent personality.

REMEMBER, THIS IS FOR JUNSHIN/INNOCENT PERSONALITY ONLY

What's completed?
    - Hiring Interview (normal)
    - dance comments
    - pre-yotogi dialogs after selecting the room
    - costume comment Maid Exam dialogs
    - After clear the debt dialog + Drunk Date event 1 dialogs
    - Relationship progression dialogs (including marriage)
    - promotion to personal/free for the first maid dialogs
    - valentine events dialog
    - Monthly Pack events dialogs updated to Monthly pack 5 (excluding costume comments dialogs)

Changelog:
    - 110117: Translation for hiring interview is done (for the normal part).

REMEMBER THAT THIS TRANSLATION IS STILL WORK IN PROGRESS AND IF YOU WANT TO CHECK THE TRANSLATION WORK, REFER TO "WHAT'S COMPLETED LIST?" TO CHECK IF MY TRANSLATION WORKS!

Make sure you put it in <Game path>/Unityinjector/config/string/translation.

Also, this only works with Reipatcher, not sybaris unless you use Reipatcher+sybaris.

Just paste the jun folder in the translation folder
    Attached Files
    Last edited by awesomeguy247; 01-16-2017, 01:24 AM.

Wow you are awesome
    Thanks a lot.

Just curious, is there any translation for Kuudere/mature personality?

Comment

smanli05 Not as yet, but you can hope for someone to translate that for you or you can start on your own
      Last edited by awesomeguy247; 01-14-2017, 06:30 AM.

Comment

The jun translate doesn't work
        I've already put the jun folder just like you say when I start the game and then the text still japanese
        please help

Comment

• awesomeguy247
          awesomeguy247 commented
          Editing a comment
          Make sure you put it in <Game path>/Unityinjector/config/string/translation.

Also, this only works with Reipatcher, not sybaris unless you use Reipatcher+sybaris.

Downloaded and got a virus alert from the browser itself (which is new; I've NEVER seen that before!)

Is this a false positive?

Comment

• awesomeguy247
          awesomeguy247 commented
          Editing a comment
          Change to another browser, lately chrome give false positive malware detection.

Originally posted by Mizuru007 View Post
        Downloaded and got a virus alert from the browser itself (which is new; I've NEVER seen that before!)

Is this a false positive?
        It's an absolute false positive.

See this: https://virustotal.com/fr/file/748eb...75bf/analysis/

Comment

I can confirm that while there is no virus, there's an issue with the translations showing up. Yes, it's in the right spot. Yes, I'm using ReiPatcher. It worked before with an older version, which is weird, but I figured I'd say something anyway. Especially since...there are.....no other comments here for some reason....

EDIT: Other translations are showing up, so I'm assuming that I'm just managing to run into all of the content for Innocent that hasn't been translated... I guess that's more than I thought (I AM NOT COMPLAINING, I know that translating is super hard). A good way to make sure is this question: Have you translated any of the activity dialogues, such as for sewing or cleaning?
          Last edited by Mizuru007; 01-15-2017, 09:03 PM.

Comment

• awesomeguy247
            awesomeguy247 commented
            Editing a comment
            The list in the OP pretty tells you what I have translated so far...

I've done like 30% of the daily activity chores dialog, but it's not in my priority atm as I'm currently translating another text.

I can't have it to work in no way
          I putting the 'jun' folder in Unityinjector/config/string/translation, and all of the innocent maid dialogue is still in japanese =/
          I don't know what to do

Comment

• awesomeguy247
            awesomeguy247 commented
            Editing a comment
            Just play the dance at (in-game) night time and if you see english words when your maid talking after the dance, it works then.

• pedrotheart
            pedrotheart commented
            Editing a comment
            it worked
            sorry, man, I'm not complaining, but I tought that the normal dialogue was translated too =/
            the "- Hiring Interview (normal)" dialogue was still in japanese

• awesomeguy247
            awesomeguy247 commented
            Editing a comment
            that means the normal/conventional interview for Junshin and not the embarrassing version, and not any "normal' dialog either.

It should work for all of them if the dance dialog work though and mine works just fine.

awesomeguy247 can you give those of us that truly appreciates your work an update of when you might do another release sometime in the next month or two.

Comment

• awesomeguy247
            awesomeguy247 commented
            Editing a comment
            In a month or two... I might be able to do that. I still have the personality-dedicated VIP events to translate, but I'll see what I can do.
        Working...
        X