XTMasterSlave English Translation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Translations] XTMasterSlave English Translation

This translation was done with version v22 (Latest as of today) but should work with just about any version including future versions.

XTMasterSlave Translation.rar

IMPORTANT!

You do need IMGUI Translation Loader

And you also need the untranslated original plugin!

Enjoy.
    Attention! I'm taking a break from hongfire and CM3d2 modding. For modding inquiries, refer to neerhom or the CM3d2 Discord server.
    Please spare me the tentacle and gang rape hentai...

I'm not a fan.

denikson feel free to add to your list.
    Attention! I'm taking a break from hongfire and CM3d2 modding. For modding inquiries, refer to neerhom or the CM3d2 Discord server.
    Please spare me the tentacle and gang rape hentai...

I'm not a fan.

Comment

where do you get the v22 untranslated original plugin?

Comment

I tried saving a preset but it doesn't seem to save anything. Any ideas? I read something about adding the correct folder name on the correct directory but I don't know the name and the location I am suppose to place it.
      BARKURIYA!!! BARKURIYAA!! Sayonara no Tsubasa!!

Comment

• krypto5863
        krypto5863 commented
        Editing a comment
        Not that I know of. Try reinstalling sybaris real quick. Might help. You just need to copy the files from the sybaris install and overwrite.

• misterbean08
        misterbean08 commented
        Editing a comment
        So I found out that my save folder is in the sybaris by making an empty .ini file. Now I know problem is that its not saving for some reason.

• krypto5863
        krypto5863 commented
        Editing a comment
        Fraid I don't know then. Sorry.

This is a very cool plug-in. It can actually force the Master model to do some free posing. Something that KISS should have added a long time ago
      Spoiler

Click image for larger version

Name:	img20180116060810.png
Views:	1
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	5903752
      Last edited by junsuiakuma1991; 01-15-2018, 02:09 PM.

Comment

• krypto5863
        krypto5863 commented
        Editing a comment
        Indeed it can.

What altogether does the plugin actually do?

Just wondering, maybe I missed it somewhere.

My SBPR Girls: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...38#post3757938

I'm a Fighter

(Add me on steam if you play DOA5LR)

Comment

• Hyperguy.net
        Hyperguy.net commented
        Editing a comment
        It lets you swap out the master's model with a maid and also lets you spawn master models that can use maid's poses.

A practical application would be to use the included strapon mod to swap out the master with one of your maids during sex so that you can have maids strapon fucking each other.

You can also make a male maid using mods and then swap out his model with the default master so that you can customize him further.

This mod is basically body swapping on steroids and it fully supports animation.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask for help with this plugin, but nowhere else people has been able to help me. So I installed this plugin along with the translation posted in this thread, I think I'm in the most recent version of the plugin 0.0.25, I can load it fine with Alt+M and change all kinds of stuffs but I don't see how to load an extra maid model to change the man, I know I'm supposed to see a [Select SubMaid] button at the bottom under Slave's gaze once I select a Master model, but no matter how much I mess with the menus it's not showing up so I must be doing something wrong, even though I think I'm putting all the files in the folders of the same name, and I even installed the game in two different computers and I have the same exact problem, so maybe it's something with my installation files.

Also this is a new installation with all the updates from this guide, and my screencap showing my issue is from the first sex scene in the game where I'm trying to get this plugin to work. I also tried using version 0.0.23 of the plugin and I still couldn't find the SubMaid button.

I don't think there's any suspicious message related to this plugin in the secondary window either, the only errors I see are "MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Maid.SetProp'." when I'm in the save area, but that's probably unrelated.
      Last edited by Hatsuharu; 03-13-2018, 09:25 AM.
      Get our NanoFate scanlations and our new MegaPack Volume 2 Here

Comment

• Hatsuharu
        Hatsuharu commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't have the option to have more than one maid yet, assuming that multiple presets don't count. I was told that the SubMaid option should appear even with one maid, perhaps I was wrongly advised.

• hiremi
        hiremi commented
        Editing a comment
        Nope, only if you have at least one maid that's not already present in the scene.

• Hatsuharu
        Hatsuharu commented
        Editing a comment
        That was the problem, thanks for the help.
    Working...
    X