Honey Select VR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honey Select VR

Download latest version (https://github.com/Eusth/HoneySelect...ster/README.md)

How to install
    - Extract the files into your Honey Select Trial install directory
    - Launch HoneySelectTrial_64VR.exe

Please use GitHub to file bug reports and feature requests.
    Last edited by EusthEnoptEron; 09-23-2016, 11:45 AM.

For use with a Rift I can say that V0.2 is already nearly perfect.

There is only one serious problem:

- The lighting sliders available during H-scenes can not be moved with the mouse

And I know I sound like a broken record, but it would again be such an addition if the tracking offset is considerd for the gaze/head target in the maker and H-scene

For a better implementation, wait for the official VR patch.
    Juding from the previous official Illusion VR patches for Playgirls or SBPR (which were very limited viewers with nearly no camera control and no real value) your work is miles ahead!
    Oculus Rift DK1 support for pre Unity Illusion games: Illusion VR

Comment

"For a better implementation, wait for the official VR patch."

I took this as..

"once the official vr patch is out, I'll improve my vr patch. The current patch is good enough to hold you over until then."

but yea I agree, I have no doubt a Eusth VR mod will be better than what illusion does. I'm hoping whatever illusion does will just be a solid base that gets all the hard work done, then Eusth comes in and perfects it.

Comment

I'm actually praying that their implementation is flawless, so that I don't need to do anything and can just enjoy. But I guess that's a little optimistic.

Great to hear that you like it, though! I hope Oculus will finally send my Rift so that I can try it on another HMD... (the Rift wasn't initially available in my country)

Ah, and I'll see if I can do something about the gazes.

Comment

Hey , thanks you nice work!

I see you have added the shader effect in this one , it is possible to have the same thing with playclub? i tried to add the <ApplyShaders>true</ApplyShaders>. but it dont work with playclub

Comment

Originally posted by arkhou View Post
            Hey , thanks you nice work!

I see you have added the shader effect in this one , it is possible to have the same thing with playclub? i tried to add the <ApplyShaders>true</ApplyShaders>. but it dont work with playclub
            CTRL+F5

This feature has actually been in there for a few weeks now, but quite a few effects don't work, so I'll leave it undocumented for now.

Comment

Apologies if this has been addressed in one of the other illusion game threads (this is the first one I've tried with VR), but when I launch the VR executable, the view is that of a bluish-gray rectangle instead of what I am assuming would normally be the menu. I hear the menu music and when I move my mouse around, I can even hear the menu selections "dinging" when I mouse over them. I am using the Rift. Is there anything that I might be able to try to fix this issue? Can I post any information from a log that might help with troubleshooting this? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Have you installled and set up SteamVR?

Comment

Originally posted by EusthEnoptEron View Post
                  I'm actually praying that their implementation is flawless, so that I don't need to do anything and can just enjoy. But I guess that's a little optimistic.
                  I bet Illusion will go for the bare minimum and not bother implementing Vive controllers into it. They probably don't even have a Vive to test on.

Comment

Originally posted by EusthEnoptEron View Post
                    Have you installled and set up SteamVR?
                    It was installed and set up, but not running! Thanks so much! I was under the impression that the only Oculus software had to be running, since that is enough to launch and run other 3rd party VR apps, but it looks as though I was mistaken. Works fine now, great work!

Comment

Hi EEE, would you be so kind and fix this one rermaining bug in V0.2:

- The lighting sliders available during H-scenes can not be moved with the mouse

I have updated some of my SBPR girls for HS and they look absolutely stunnning in VR with this game. But not being able to adjust the lighing is such a bummer.
                      Last edited by MiniMax; 06-26-2016, 03:45 AM.

Comment

I'll take a look but I have not the slightest idea what could be the problem. : /

Comment

• MiniMax
                          MiniMax commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Many thanks for all your hard work!

Hi EusthEnoptEron,

Thank you very much for the work done. This is working perfectly for the Vive! We can even lock the window in mid air which was surprisingly nice.

Comment

Oh no, unfortunatelly the sliders of the lighting control panel in H-scenes are still not movable with the mouse in V0.2.1, so still no lighting control possible using the Rift

Comment

Originally posted by MiniMax View Post
                            Oh no, unfortunatelly the sliders of the lighting control panel in H-scenes are still not movable with the mouse in V0.2.1, so still no lighting control possible using the Rift
                            I did take a look, though, just haven't found out why it doesn't work yet. ; )

Comment

Working...
                            X