Honey Select VR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honey Select VR

Download latest version (https://github.com/Eusth/HoneySelect...ster/README.md)

How to install
    - Extract the files into your Honey Select Trial install directory
    - Launch HoneySelectTrial_64VR.exe

Please use GitHub to file bug reports and feature requests.
    Last edited by EusthEnoptEron; 09-23-2016, 10:45 AM.

• Hi.
    I just get an oculus rift and well, had to try this mod, and it's working pretty well.
    I just have a question, how do you maintain the red heart ? it's stay a split second and it"s gone.

Thanks you

Comment

• myt000
      myt000 commented
      Editing a comment
      you need to frequently adjust the speed, following the emotions of the girl.
      this is part of the gameplay not related to vr
      Last edited by myt000; 01-12-2018, 01:35 AM.

• Does anyone know how I can get rid of the teleport/location circle on the ground when I'm in first person view? It can be distracting. Using Oculus Rift/Touch.

Comment

• myt000
      myt000 commented
      Editing a comment
      edit file with notepad: \Steam\steamapps\common\SteamVR\resources\settings \default.vrsettings
      (why does a gap appear before \default.vrsettings? >:E)
      cant say what exactly is enough to change. im just set all lines that conains BoundsColorGamma to 0 (8 lines)
      Last edited by myt000; 01-12-2018, 01:21 AM.

• keroberosu
      keroberosu commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, myt000! That worked great

• myt000
    Gaps are inserted by the HF-board software (vBulletin) or HF-configuration. To prevent the gap embrace the long string in code-tags, e.g.
    Code:
    [code]\Steam\steamapps\common\SteamVR\resources\settings\default.vrsettings[/code]
    and it will look like this:
    Code:
    \Steam\steamapps\common\SteamVR\resources\settings\default.vrsettings
    If you quote my post then you will see that I had to do a little handstand and had to use the code-tags myself to show the long string in the example code.

Comment

• Has anyone solved the problem that in StudioNeo if you set the girls neck operation to camera it works once while you're in VR, but if you leave VR and re-enter, the neck operation is broken?

They just seem to be looking in the direction the camera was when entering VR.

Is there a button to reset the camera (i.e. make sure the game tracks, where you actually are in VR?)

Anyone else experience this?

Comment

• Originally posted by nationx View Post
        So there is no way to use VR in Neo (either natively or via the StudioNEOVR_0.2.0 mod) and control the camera with mouse and keyboard. Is that correct? Any workarounds? I have VR working via Riftcat but no controller.
        Yeah I'm also attempting to get that working somehow, I'm using the same set up. No luck other than renaming the StudioNEO_64_Data to HoneyStudio_64_Data which only fixes it but there are other problems.

If you want my Humanised MLP characters for Honey Select *click here*
        My boy, this piece of pizza is what all true warriors strive for!

Comment

• theextraguy
          theextraguy commented
          Editing a comment
          I now have a HTC Vive and have played around in all versions. Seems to be everything to do with Studio NEO and the mod not being optimised for it. Honey Studio and Honey Select VR work perfectly. In NEO I can at least create scenes first and then explore them in VR, wish I could edit them in VR though.
      Working...
      X