Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honey ♥ Select English/French/Japanese/Spanish launcher (v1.0.4)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Utilities] Honey ♥ Select English/French/Japanese/Spanish launcher (v1.0.4)

Requirement: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5

The archive contains optional folders: you only need the one which matches your UI language.

Update history
    Spoiler

v1.0.4.0 (2017-05-21):
    • added support for Studio NEO and Battle Arena.

v1.0.3.6 (2016-12-12):
    • the registry can now be fixed in case of bad installation (you don't have to manually create the missing value anymore).
    • added Spanish localization, thanks to totosai.

v1.0.3.5 (2016-09-25):
    • fixed issue with multi-monitor configuration when the secondary monitor is above or on the left of the primary monitor.

Thanks to sniperdoc from A-S.

v1.0.3.4 (2016-09-15):
    • fixed compatibility issue with translation mods

Thanks to NineLives.

v1.0.3.3 (2016-09-13):
    • updated for the full game; trial version is no more supported

v1.0.3.2 (2016-07-06):
    • fixed multi-monitor support when more than one graphics device is detected

Thanks to KingRexTan.

v1.0.3.1 (2016-06-24):
    • controls are now DPI-aware
    • fixed crash occuring when the configuration file has the read-only attribute

Thanks to bbwman, De Kus and akyryz.

v1.0.3.0 (2016-06-22):
    • initial release

Attached Files
    Last edited by MegaKameha; 05-20-2017, 05:36 PM.
    My launchers: Koikatsu, Play Home, Honey ♥ Select, Secrossphere, Sexy Beach : Premium Resort ...
    and my MEGA folder with updates for all Unity-based ILLUSION titles.

Thanks for this!

One problem: my launcher looks a bit odd, the title girl picture and bottom text to select the hs trial folder and SBPR folder is cropped out.
    Spoiler

Click image for larger version

Name:	launcher.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	162.6 KB
ID:	5680437

Comment

How do you install mods in general? Im new to this.

Comment

Originally posted by bbwman View Post
        Thanks for this!

One problem: my launcher looks a bit odd, the title girl picture and bottom text to select the hs trial folder and SBPR folder is cropped out.
        Spoiler

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n5680437[/ATTACH]
        I can't find a way to reproduce this, can you give more information about your display configuration ?
        Also, that "Unknown" display monitor is quite intriguing...

Originally posted by max4115 View Post
        How do you install mods in general? Im new to this.
        You'd have better chance to get an answer in the mod discussion thread.

The launcher is not a mod(ification) of the game, it won't replace any of the game files (except the configuration file, obviously).
        My launchers: Koikatsu, Play Home, Honey ♥ Select, Secrossphere, Sexy Beach : Premium Resort ...

Comment

her DPI is high like 125~150%
          which makes the font bigger
          forcing everything down
          Creator and maintainer of UI Translation Loader
          An assets replacer for Unity engine focused on translation

Comment

Originally posted by akyryz View Post
            her DPI is high like 125~150%
            which makes the font bigger
            forcing everything down
            Yep this was the problem. When scaled back to 100% everything looks fine. The unknown monitor thing is probably because I'm on a laptop.

Comment

Thanks for the report and information !
              I've yet to find how to handle this though. It should be fixed in the next update.

Comment

abuse TableLayoutPanel and rowspan and colspan
                with the Form and the Table to autosize grow and shrink
                and all controls should full Dock
                Windows Forms DPI scaling
                Creating a DPI-Aware Application
                Creator and maintainer of UI Translation Loader
                An assets replacer for Unity engine focused on translation

Comment

akyryz : thank you very much !

Comment

I have a problem, the launcher does not work, click and nothing happens.
                    It should be put in the same right of .exe files folder?

Comment

No, you can place the launcher wherever you want.
                      But make sure you have the right version of the .NET Framework, as specified in the first post.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaKameha View Post
                        No, you can place the launcher wherever you want.
                        But make sure you have the right version of the .NET Framework, as specified in the first post.
                        Hello, i have framework 4.6, but it still doesn't work, i have an error message that says that the game isn't properly installed, or isn't at all.... but the game is installed and work just fine, any idea? Thanks

Comment

As the message says, you haven't installed the trial (or you renamed or moved the directory); copying the game files won't add the installation directory path to the Windows registry, which is required by the launcher.

I updated the first post with the procedure to fix this issue without having to re-install the trial and mods. (fixed)
                          Last edited by MegaKameha; 07-04-2017, 07:51 AM.

Comment

I can't run the launcher. Already tried with admin and Japanese locale but I guess I will have to watch some tutorials and play it in Japanese...

Comment

• MegaKameha
                              MegaKameha commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Interesting, I also use Avast! and always perform a scan before uploading (I encountered this kind of issue with datasets in the past).
                              I've downloaded and scanned the file without any problem, so I'd suggest to re-download it. Let me know if the problem persists.

• krakr
                              krakr commented
                              Editing a comment
                              It's not the file itself, I scanned with Malwarebytes as well. Running it creates a temp file, phdid.exe that gets flagged & quarateened.

• enimaroah
                              enimaroah commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Reported by Malwarebytes as clean
                              - both archive
                              Name: HoneySelectLauncher.rar - Size: 401947 bytes - SHA256: B1A703EA2E65F9F504800B26FA9E2DD10F4CC16AB803FDC71F D79F4C3D87B6E0
                              and when extracted
                              Name: HoneySelectLauncher.exe - Size: 508928 bytes - SHA256: 0DECE5D56AFB8D91E375199E6F1533973EF8EEA7A0B7D22164 D383EFCDE2DA16
                              Report from virustotal 1/58

Either the system reporting this file as malware is infected or the file gets infected on the way to that system.

I get this error.

P.S.: I have the latest Net Framework. I even tried redownloading it and reinstalling it only to be thwarted that I have the latest version.
                            Pudding!

Comment

• MegaKameha
                              MegaKameha commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Can you post your graphics system specs ? I need to know what kind of devices (adapter, monitor, VR device) you use so that I can hopefully get rid of this issue.
                          Working...
                          X