Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGmod 1.6.1 - High Heels for Honey Select (HS Party & Studio NEO DLC update) (2017/05/21)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Clothing] GGmod 1.6.1 - High Heels for Honey Select (HS Party & Studio NEO DLC update) (2017/05/21)

GGmod 1.6.1 - High Heels for Honey Select (HS Party & Studio NEO DLC update) (2017/05/21)

Original author: mayar1 from Zodgame (source: registration is needed for reading the post)
    Mesh modelling: mayar1, aastaroth
    Prerequisite: Illusion Plugin Architecture (IPA) by EusthEnoptEron

Description:

- GGmod is an IPA Plugin that dynamically switches the character to a high heel state when GGmod shoes are used.
    - It allows high heels and non-high heels coexist.
    - IPA is included in the file.
    - Fix for external shader bug on MayaR1's shoes.
    - Compatible for HS main game, VR, old studio, and studio NEO.
    - 5 pairs of high heels for female, and a pair of not-so-high-heel for male included.

Special thanks to EusthEnoptEron for developing the IPA system, mayar1 for coding GGmod Plugin and enimaroah for the never-ending support of SB3UGS

Installation:

1. Drag and drop all files inside Ggmod1.6.0_NEO (english) to your main game directory. Merge folders when asked.
    2. Drag and drop HoneySelect_32.exe /HoneySelect_64.exe onto IPA.exe once to activate IPA in your main game.
    3. Drag and drop HoneyStudio_32.exe /HoneyStudio_64.exe onto IPA.exe once to activate IPA in the old studio.
    4. Drag and drop StudioNEO_32.exe / StudioNEO_64.exe onto IPA.exe once to activate IPA in the new studio NEO.
    5. Pick up the high heels and enjoy.
    6. You can use TAB to adjust the height of character in main game. (note that this is not applicable in character creation mode and studio)
    7. You can read Ggmod_en.txt for more information.

Preview:

Spoiler

Download:

MEGA

History:

v1.0.52 - for HS official release
    v1.6.0 - for HS Party and Studio NEO DLC update
    v1.6.1 - bug fixes

Disclaimer:

- DO NOT re-post this mod to other sites without author(mayar1)'s consent.
    - DO NOT decompile the plugin and re-post your edited plugin without author(mayar1)'s consent.
    Last edited by aastaroth; 05-22-2017, 04:51 AM.

前排支持~!
    新作必火~!

Honey Select will be a great game with this!

Comment

Works great and looks good, tyvm!

Comment

much appreciated with your good work.

Do we need more people to help out on porting previous games stuff?
        Last edited by cyanjin; 06-28-2016, 09:38 PM.

Comment

High heel (colorable) has little problem.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	high.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	214.4 KB
ID:	5683106

But the one made by MayaR1 is awesome. best lighting I have ever seen on a pair of high heels.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	mayar1.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	162.9 KB
ID:	5683107

Comment

I cannot re-produce your problem, even by changing the customization slider near the foot.
            Have you edited anything else?

Edit: Just figured out the problem is on the socks, not on the pantyhose. Will fix it later.

Edit 2: Clipping Issue fixed. See OP.
            Last edited by aastaroth; 06-29-2016, 06:46 AM.

Comment

I copied everything over but I just get barefeet when any of the mods are selected...I must be missing something...

Comment

Did you have any files under abdata/ggmod?

Edit: Ahem. I got confused as well. Nevermind.
                Last edited by aastaroth; 06-30-2016, 01:34 AM.

Comment

• PhDDD
                  PhDDD commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh there's supposed to be a "abdata/ggmod" pathway too? I just have the chara; custom; h; list; scene; sound; sprite; trial; and the zeaska folders. It says I should have the Plugin Architechure if I have stuff like the translation mod going...where can I find the patched.exe? Thanks again!

It should probably be noted that, while you included the IPA files, you didn't include the patched.exe.
                Sorry, I only just now noticed!

Comment

• tmvaegis
                  tmvaegis commented
                  Editing a comment
                  lol, no worries, thanks for the heads-up!

• PhDDD
                  PhDDD commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Just did it again and it finally worked. Thanks for your help anyway aastaroth! This came out great!
                  Last edited by PhDDD; 06-30-2016, 07:16 AM.

• aastaroth
                  aastaroth commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nice to hear it worked : )

Just clarified with mayar1. The mod still runs without patched.exe, because Assembly-CSharp.dll is already modified.

He didn't want to include the patched.exe yet, because EusthEnoptEron hasn't released the new version of IPA.

EusthEnoptEron

Just want to ask... have you planned to release a new version of IPA?
                Last edited by aastaroth; 06-30-2016, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Holy shit, already?
                  My blog, you can find my mods there too.

Comment

Hi! Thanks for this. One thing bugs me more than it should: the heels lift both the girl and the guy off the ground, which makes them hover when lying down for example. If you lose the shoes in H-mode they suddenly pop back down. Any way to fix that?

Comment

When the character is floating, you can press tab to toggle off height adjustment.

Fixing the height misalignment requires a lot of work on inverse kinematics - something that the author doesn't want to work on, because it would simply take too much time.

Comment

Great work as always aastaroth, however the game prevents you from entering the male editor and your custom male from being shown if you were to re install after the recent trial patch (1.1).

Comment

The author has updated GGmod for HS trial version 1.1 so I re-packed the file and uploaded in opening post : )

Comment

Working...
                          X