X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Animat0r View Post
    New version uploaded in first post.
    Thanks for the update!

The cache bug of FPs in vB is still present on HF. Please post every update in a new post or give up the current topic and create a new one. I will delete the older. Just rename it and write a final post into it.

If I should learn any change to this situation I will announce it in Read me / about this subforum / topics are deleted when...

Comment

• Thank you so much!!! I really missed the feature of removing all UI like what you did for SBPR. Is it possible for HS?

Comment

• Hmm, i can see the updated thread without problems, title and first post are up2date, even if i am not logged in.
        Maybe problem is solved?

Originally posted by enimaroah View Post

Thanks for the update!

The cache bug of FPs in vB is still present on HF. Please post every update in a new post or give up the current topic and create a new one. I will delete the older. Just rename it and write a final post into it.

If I should learn any change to this situation I will announce it in Read me / about this subforum / topics are deleted when...

Comment

• In case anyone cant see the update in first post of version 0.5, here is the download:
          Download:
          v0.5 http://www22.zippyshare.com/v/GMWEMtbV/file.html

Comment

• Iukix360
            Iukix360 commented
            Editing a comment
            There any chance of having a download mirror link on Mega or Mediafire?

• Originally posted by Shunsuii View Post
          is it possible to implement a female pov option?
          +1 to this....pleaseeeee, i miss it so much, just like play club, make a female POV pleaseeeeee

Comment

• My only problem is that I cannot unmap keybinds. If I delete keys from modprefs.ini, then it replaces them. How can I disable certain shortcuts without disabling the plugin?

Originally posted by Luanggarcia View Post

+1 to this....pleaseeeee, i miss it so much, just like play club, make a female POV pleaseeeeee
            What you want is the TogglePOV plugin.
            Last edited by 3xpurt; 01-11-2017, 12:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Animat0r View Post
              Hmm, i can see the updated thread without problems, title and first post are up2date, even if i am not logged in.
              Maybe problem is solved?
              Unfortunately it is not. The problem is still present, e.g. here. But you are right, your thread seems not to be affected currently - I could swear I had tested this before I wrote, but I am not entire sure now.

3xpurt,
              is it really so hard to find an avatar appropriate for all ages. Keep in mind that some modders may have a look into these threads while being at work.
              Last edited by enimaroah; 01-11-2017, 01:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TLO View Post
                Thank you so much!!! I really missed the feature of removing all UI like what you did for SBPR. Is it possible for HS?
                THIS!! really hope we have a short key to remove all UI

really thank you for this awesome mod

Comment

• "Change penis size" feature is working only at first position. Next position its useless. Can you fix, please? thx in advance

Comment

• I love how the cinema cam doesn't have to keep rotating and can just zoom in and out and up and down if you want it too. Didn't discover that fact until recently.The toggle speed is just what the doctor ordered, and for me the most realistic enhancer vs. the realistic facial expressions.
                    But the toggle speed needs it's own modifier values in the modprefs though. Set max speed 1.50 set minimum speed .50 for example.
                    Unless I can change that some other way?

As for the remove all UI... if that includes removing the shadowy boxes behind the UI, I want that all day long. I don't know how to get rid of those.
                    Last edited by Animatron; 01-12-2017, 09:55 AM.

Comment

• An update is here:
                      since version 0.6:
                      * Female POV has been added in both modes
                      * POV for males and females can now also be used in Studio
                      * Added sliders to adjust the speed randomizer
                      * Added option to Hide all UI elements to have a clear view on the important things
                      * Female Head can now be hidden

Download:
                      http://www44.zippyshare.com/v/HZA3UH5m/file.html

Comment

• azertyuioplop
                        azertyuioplop commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thank you very much Sir !

• 3xpurt
                        3xpurt commented
                        Editing a comment
                        How can I remove a conflicting shortcut key? If I delete the key from the ini file, it gets replaced each time I start.

• Is there any reason why the POV modes in this game don't work like the POV works in Playclub and Sexy beach? Having the camera stay in place and being able to look around in first person?

Comment

• Legendary.

Comment

• thq for the new updates, but i still see that mouth morphs still imperfect. it still return to original position after changed in gameplay.

Comment

• Thank you!!!!! A key to remove all UI at last. Have been waiting for this feature since day one....LOL

Comment

Working...
                            X