No announcement yet.

Shortcuts Plugin - POV, Futa, Animations etc. - Updated to v1.5 2017/07/01

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The scale penis is now working 100% for me. I like slow-motion, but I like the speed randomizer even more!
    Realistic facial expressions is great for most insert animations. I love the cinematic cam rotating on X with Y off
    or with both off and it just zooms in and out. For futa mode though I don't use cinema cam and just set it up
    on the best angles to avoid imperfect bodies coming into view. I assumed there was no hope for ass jiggle...
    and my eyes almost popped out of their sockets when I saw version 1.2!

All that in an 84kb file. Extremely impressive, outstanding work!

Comment

• Hey Animat0r, I wrote to you on anime-sharing about an issue I had with POV, that, when I activated it for a male character, and had other male characters in the scene, all their heads disappeared, and I couldn't turn them back on. I just wanted to say that I found a workaround for this! If I hide every other male characters but the one I want to be the POV, and then activate the POV, when I unhide them, they will have their heads back on, while the POV character will have his head turned correctly turned off. I hope this is helpful for someone else.

Once again, thanks for the amazing work!

Comment

• updated first post for latest versions:

since version 1.2:
        * added sliders for ass jiggle factor, which lets you add physics to the butt:

since version 1.3:
        * one more slider to adjust butt jiggle effect
        * jiggle can now be turned on and off completely
        * added option to show / hide the "all animations menu"

Download:
        v1.3 https://mega.nz/#!LJtHELSY!9dlyKopP7...l4yKUiJvpnV0to

Comment

• hun hunter
          hun hunter commented
          Editing a comment
          Animat0r i dont know how or why,when,who,errrr sorry i have mixed feelings right now
          but you deferentially should be getting a bodyguard asap! i think illusion will send someone to assassinate you SOON!
          you worth your weight in GOLD!!! <3

• Animat0r i can uninstall this plugin if i dont like it? or i cant once installed?

Comment

• Hello, thank you for the great plugins, i see so many useful features in it !
          I also want to report some issue and make some suggestions,can you please take a look

1. When i use "natural face expressions" (handleNaturalFaceBehaviour) for the girls in studio
          although i set head direction to "camera" in character state
          the girl looks away from the camera (it seems she looks at straight direction)
          after a while she looks at the camera,then look straight back again
          thus the keyboard shortcut for this funtcion (handleNaturalFaceBehaviour) not work in studio
          but it works when i click on the plugin menu

2. I think it's better to have a boolean ON/OFF that show toggled status of Function in plugin menu
          for example handleNaturalFaceBehaviour = ON (or OFF) sothat the user can know what is toogled on/off

3. A feature that switch between camera 1,2,3,4,5 (in the top bar of studio) by pressing keyboard shortcut ,for example
          shift + 1 :switch to camera 1
          shift+ 2 : :switch to camera 2
          .. and so on
          or the keyboard to switch to next camera

Just my suggestion, thanks in advance

Comment

• Hi!, when I upload a with a female model with futamode, the model is more big than usual, I did something wrong or I miss somthing? thanks!

Comment

• rainkloud
              rainkloud commented
              Editing a comment
              It's a limitation of the game. The author of the mod has done great work to get it this far but there are limitations to what one can do the way it's setup now. Not the fault of the mod author.

• First of all I must thank you for a great mod. I do have a couple of suggestions now that the futa mode is working quite well.
            Would it be possible to be able to change the clothes set of the futa model? Right now it looks like it defaults to whatever isnt room or bath.
            Also I noticed that in certain posistions, the penis isn't there, like breast fondling for one. Not sure if that is something that can be fixed, though it's not really a big deal in the end.

Comment

• Mod appears to work fine for a good 30 seconds into an H-scene before it freezes and eventually crashes. All im doing is using the POV via the "P" shortcut. Please help, I dont want to go back to the normal camera!

Comment

• Wanted to drop a quick Thank You for the natural face expressions, they look amazing, especially in character creation, adds more personality. -- That talking thing from before was really creepy.
                Looking forward to future development of this concept.

Comment

• Just wanted to let you know, i am reading this thread regularly, but dont have much time to respond.
                  I appreciate your nice comments and i also read about the bugs some people have, hopefully i find time to fix them.
                  Currently i am working on a new cum system, which gives you full control of dong and cum and which doesnt drop performance that hard as the default one does.

Comment

• Hi,Animat0r your software is just amazing and may I share this to "https://www.zodgame.us" so that more people would be able to have a try on your plugin?

Comment

• Animat0r
                      Animat0r commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Permission granted!

• Your plugin isn't working correctly.

Comment

• After lust DLC, plugin working, but working hotkey only.

Comment

• How to se/install,? I do everything, but "HoneySelectTrial_64_Patched" - Could not find

Comment

• How to use/install,? I do everything, but "HoneySelectTrial_64_Patched" - Could not find

Comment

Working...
                          X