[WIP][All-IN-ONE] Honey Select English Translation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Translations] [WIP][All-IN-ONE] Honey Select English Translation

Hello folks, this is the main thread for the English translation project and anyone is welcome to join us!
    This translation uses the UI Translation Loader and to install the translation just extract in the game folder.
    Have fun!~

If you want to participate in the translation process:
    - read the technical For translators Spoiler in the UI Translation Loader thread,
    - read the Concept Spoiler bellow that will explain some of the key features of the translation process

Download - Outdated!
    Spoiler

Translation Pack: download [22-12-16]
    Project Source: GitHub (download)

Current information and download is continued here from Brimstone Omega

Concept
    Spoiler
    We will have two (2) modalities of translation in three (3) categories this time:

MODALITIES
    - Automatic - using any kind of machine to translate
    - Manual - doing yourself the translation

CATEGORIES
    - Audio - transcribing audio files, contains subtitles for the dialog
    - Image - image files (dds, png, tga), contains buttons and popups
    - Text - text files (txt), contains dialog and menus

AUDIO
    You need to transcribe the game audio to Japanese and if possible to translate them following the basic rule of content and naming files below.
    Spoiler
    Startup
    Run the game once.
    Open the file "Plugins\UITranslation\Translation.ini" with notepad.
    Change "bFindAudio=False" to "bFindAudio=True". This will allow you to see debug information and capture all the game's audio you find.
    The files created by the UITL (UI Translation Loader) are called base files.
    Please do not use the base files to translate, instead you need to cut the lines and place them into a new file following the rules below.

Audio Files Directory
    All the game text translation goes into "Plugins\UITranslation\HoneySelect\Audio" folder
    and all the studio text translation goes into "Plugins\UITranslation\HoneySelectStudio\Audio " folder.

Files Name
    The name of the files are based on the meaning of the translation inside of that file.
    So if we have translations for the dialog and the translations refers to a character like Sitri then the file name is "Dialogue_Sitri".

Leveled Files
    We use numbers in the file's name to tell the level where that text can be found like "Dialogue_Common.5.txt" and "Dialogue_Sitri.5.txt".
    Note that both uses the same number, meaning that they all come from the base file (ADV.5.txt) created by the plugin, ADV whose level number is 5.

Global Files
    If a text that has the same translation, same size and same meaning can be found and used in more then one place then we remove the number.

Comments
    Leave comments inside the files explaining the content of the file.
    Comments lines start with // just like below:
    // This line is a comment

You need to edit images as close as the game original following the basic rule of directory setup (see Image Files Directory), cleaning their contents and if possible to translate them.
    Also if possible you can create the image settings for replacement (see Image Setup).
    Spoiler
    Startup
    Backup both the "Plugins\UITranslation\HoneySelectTrial\Image\ HoneySelect_XX.ini" files by changing their names. You will use this backup to place your image settings later.
    Run the game once.
    Change "bFindImage=False" to "bFindImage=True". This will allow you to see debug information and capture all the game's image you find.
    The settings for the captured images goes into here: "Plugins\UITranslation\HoneySelectTrial\Image\ HoneySelect_XX.ini".
    Please do not use the settings captured by UITL (UI Translation Loader) without making some cleaning first (see Image Setup).
    Note: where XX is 32 or 64.

Image Files Directory
    All the game images goes into "Plugins\UITranslation\HoneySelect\Image" folder. Recreate the directory structure where you found that image like "abdata\Tutorial\Sprite\00.unity3d".
    So if we have a tutorial image its directory will be: "Plugins\UITranslation\HoneySelect\Image\ abdata\Tutorial\Sprite\00.unity3d\hs_tuto_00.png"

Image Setup
    The UITL (UI Translation Loader) will try to find that image on its own but the better approach is to do yourself. Why? This avoids conflicts between images with the same name.
    Open the game and go to all places where the game uses that image so the plugin can capture your image's settings then
    open both the "Plugins\UITranslation\HoneySelectTrial\Image\ HoneySelect_XX.ini" file and only copy all the entries for your image to the backup file you made before starting.
    If you do not want to use the backup method, remove all unused settings and let the file clean.
    You can:
    - space some lines to separate the images.
    - let the UITL load the original image by using fake paths like: sPath=-none-

Note: You are not required to create the settings for the images but your work will not be merged to the main project until someone creates it.

TEXT
    You need to translate the game text following the basic rule of content and naming files below.
    Spoiler
    Startup
    Run the game once.
    Change "bFindText=False" to "bFindText=True". This will allow you to see debug information and capture all the game's text you find.
    The files created by the UITL (UI Translation Loader) are called base files.
    Please do not use the base files to translate, instead you need to cut the lines and place them into a new file following the rules below.

Text Files Directory
    All the game text translation goes into "Plugins\UITranslation\HoneySelect\Text" folder
    and all the studio text translation goes into "Plugins\UITranslation\HoneySelectStudio\Text" folder.

Files Name
    The name of the files are based on the meaning of the translation inside of that file.
    So if we have translations for the dialog and the translations refers to a character like Sitri then the file name is "Dialogue_Sitri".

Leveled Files
    We use numbers in the file's name to tell the level where that text can be found like "Dialogue_Common.5.txt" and "Dialogue_Sitri.5.txt".
    Note that both uses the same number, meaning that they all come from the base file (ADV.5.txt) created by the plugin, ADV whose level number is 5.

Global Files
    If a text that has the same translation, same size and same meaning can be found and used in more then one place then we remove the number.

Comments
    Leave comments inside the files explaining the content of the file.
    Comments lines start with // just like below:
    // This line is a comment

SHARING YOUR WORK
    Spoiler
    Compact only the files you modified or the whole folder.
    You can rename the compacted file with a date, you can also add time or versioning like:
    "Character_Translation_v1-251016-0215PM.rar"
    Note that if you do not add time stamps then your post time stamps will be used instead.
    Later they will be merged into the main translation project in the opening post with credits to you.
    Last edited by enimaroah; 06-03-2017, 11:56 AM.
    Creator and maintainer of UI Translation Loader
    An assets replacer for Unity engine focused on translation

• Alternatively, you would designate one of your posts to a second main post. I would spoiler-tag the FP's "Download" paragraph and would rename it to "Outdated" and add a link to your second main post. This would allow to continue here. [Same had been done with SB3U/Sb3UGS].

The charm in this solution is, that you could take a holiday as well, and someone else would create and maintain another main post in the meantime. For translators and interested people the thread always stays the same.

Comment

• Brimstone Omega
      Brimstone Omega commented
      Editing a comment
      Love it! Really, this is one of the reasons I haven't done this already. So much work has been done in this thread, I can't even imagine the amount of hours people have put into getting things translated, and for me to come along and just be like "Boom! New thread, bye bye 376 posts worth of mental blood, sweat, and tears!" would be almost a tragedy. I know a lot of end users wouldn't care, but it would be a big slap in the face to countless modders that have helped to make this thing into what we have today, even if it is a bit fractured. But as fractured as it is, things do work, it just takes quite a bit of forum archeology to get it there, and with new things being developed and fixed almost daily finding say the change "charmaker.20.txt" to "charmaker.21.txt" is almost impossible.

I'll get things ready, make some zips, and send you another PM enimaroah with the new post's address. I can't say thank you enough for all the help you've been.

• Have you been having problems with you game?
    Do you want to know what buttons to click?
    Don't know the name of that dress?
    Girls are taking to you, but it doesn't make any sense?
    (Don't worry, this is normal)
    Did you run the EMF patch and things still don't work as advertised?
    Or were you wondering how to make a perfect Waifu, Photo Shoot Model, Comic Strip
    or just wondering what all the fuss is about in

Honey Select
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot (29).jpg Views:	1 Size:	99.8 KB ID:	5797033

Then sit back, relax, the guessing and hard work is over. This is your one stop shop for everything need to get your game working in English.

We've all been there. Maybe you're a long time player of Illusion games. Maybe you're like me and come from a different modding community. Maybe none of that describes you, but you are here, and you want to take the guess work out of Honey Select, Honey Studio, or the Studio Neo. It's a long road to getting things right, hundreds of files, thousands of hours, dozens of people all working on the same goal. The files scattered over dozens of pages, comments, and websites. The lists of requirements, DLCs, plugins, manual fixes, not to mention the simple confusion of it all can be staggering if you haven't been following the Translation's development for months. Many of the people that are actually doing the translations themselves have a hard time keeping up, I know I do, so you're not alone in this.

To streamline things and help avoid many issues (it won't be all of them, but it's a good start), we've decided to make this a secondary main post. If you want to keep up on your translations then this is where you need to be. Development is ongoing. DLCs are coming out every few days. Not everything is done yet. It's a long road, but you've made the first steps.

Dependencies:
    1. Honey Select
    2. Honey Studio
    3. Honey Select DLC#_01
    4. Honey Select Party DLC
    5. Honey Select Studio NEO
    6. IPA - Illusion_Plugin_Architecture_v3.3 - https://github.com/Eusth/IPA/releases

The list is long for the DLCs. Here are the names of all of them in this spoiler. I can not give them to you. This is up to you.
    (You NEED these in this order for the AIO to work!!!)

Spoiler

HoneySelect DLC#_01
    DLC#_01 12-22-2016 Patch honey_03_plus1222sa
    DLC#_01 12-26-2016 Patch honey_03_plus1226ss
    DLC#_01 honeyex_souki - Optional
    DLC#_01 honeyex_yoyaku - Optional
    HoneySelect DLC#_02_DISK_01
    HoneySelect DLC#_02_DISK_02
    DLC#_02 honeyparty_01_plus
    DLC#_02 honeyparty_02_vr - Optional
    DLC#_02 honeyparty_souki - Optional
    DLC#_02 honeyparty_yoyaku -Optional
    DLC#_02 honeyparty_battle
    DLC#_02 honeyparty_01_plus_0512ras_sub
    DLC#_02 honeyparty_01_plus_0519drt_sub
    DLC#_02 honeyparty_battle_arena
    DLC#_02 honeyparty_01_plus_0526wsx_sub
    DLC#_02 honeyparty_01_plus_0602iy_sub.exe - Optional
    DLC#_02 honeypty_battle0609_sub
    DLC#_02 honeyparty_01_plus_0616to_sub

Installation Instructions
    Spoiler
    1. Install all dependencies. Make a backup of these folders; BattleArena_32_Data, BattleArena_64_Data, HoneySelect_32_Data, HoneySelect_64_Data, HoneyStudio_32_Data, HoneyStudio_64_Data, StudioNEO_64_Data
    2. Copy the AIO into your game folder, the same directory with the .exe files.
    3. You will be warned of same files and asked to overwrite. Do so.
    4. Use the IPA to patch your game. Drag and drop your game .exe files over the IPA.exe. Literally, drag and drop them as if you are moving them to a new folder.
    That's it. Enjoy playing Honey Select!

Uninstall Instructions
    Spoiler

This can't be uninstalled. There shouldn't really be a need for it regardless. But if you do want it gone for whatever reason, delete the file UITanslations from you plugin folder, restore the backups from the first step in installation, and run the patches again.
    UI Translation AIO Download
    All you need if this is your first time downloading.

https://mega.nz/#!I6pSBJCL!ugFQs-y_V...WajmqOF3uCgeto
    UI Translation Incremental Update Patch
    (For use if you already have the AIO installed but new stuff is out)

10/19/17
    https://mega.nz/#!wqp2zIQQ!USnRNBqMT...PYH4W0CKSzyvwc

Audio Subtitle Placeholders for Party DLC
    (Not in main AIO, will apply the subtitles from Bewitching to the other personalities in regards to lines added by Party, i.e. Threesomes, Tentacles, ext.)
    https://mega.nz/#!M7ZA0SqB!fIopAyRx7...rmrpRKFP2bNmlM

Moan-Free (No Moaning) H-Scene Subtitles
    Don't worry, they still moan, but no subtitles will be displayed for them
    P.S. Diligent will say Daddy instead of Customer.
    https://mega.nz/#!Mvh3jZxB!hNFfruZMI...7E8HBvUfqim9TY

English Translated Game Manuals
    https://mega.nz/#!MuwjnQyC!bS3EXw3tl...em32Re62zk9Xqw

F.A.Q

This broke my game!!!!!!!!!!! Blargh frazz lolmomszzz!!!

Spoiler

I sorry.....
    I don't think it will do that, but as with any mod things go wrong, and it's usually because the things the mod is looking for are not there. Calm down, and be nice. I will help in any way I can.

I dun havez X, Y,Z personality...

Spoiler

This is because you don't have all the DLCs. The Active personality was included in the HoneySelect DLC#_01 from December 2016, the Sincere and Bewitching personalities were included in HoneySelect DLC#_02, aka Honey Party.

What's this? Everything works just fine, but it's doesn't work for Studio Neo 32 bit, and I don't have the Dialogues or Subtitles for Sincere, Bewitching, Two Guy Scenes, Two Girl Scenes, ext.
    Spoiler

These things take time. We all have lives, and it takes a very long time to translate this stuff. We are talking tens of thousands of lines. They will get done. But if it's not in the download It's not finished.

Change Log
    Spoiler

10/19 Updated the Plugin with newest version - by @akyryz
    9/12 Updated Studio Neo lists and character creator lists - by shinki
    9/12 Updated Bewitching subtitles - by Hunterrod
    9/12 Added Machine Translated Party DLC lines to all pre-Party Personalities - by Amano Jyaku
    9/12 Updated party Dialogue lines for Active, Diligent and Tsundere - by Hunterrod
    9/12 Added Dialogue lines for Bewitching - by xsorab2
    9/12 Updated Party Dialogue lines for Cheerful, Withdrawn, and Sincere - by Brimstone Omega
    9/12 Updated H-Scene subtitles for Sincere- By Brimstone Omega
    7/1 Added Updated Bewitching subtitles- by Hunterrod
    7/1 Added Updated Neo items and colors by- by shinki
    7/1 Added more translated line for Sincere Dialogues - by Brimstone Omega
    6/21 Actually added the Battle Arena Translations - by Snooley - Because I'm dumb and didn't put it in there before....
    6/19 Added link for Translated Game Manuals - by joe12148
    6/18 Added link to Zip file for Subtitle Placeholders - by Hunterrod
    6/17 Fix for 06/16 update - Studio Neo Map - By Chlorel
    6/17 Updated Partial Translation of Sincere Audio Subtitles - by Brimstone Omega
    6/17 Added Battle Arena Translations - by Snooley
    6/8 fixed misspelled Folder Path
    6/8 Added StudioNeo_Data folder - by Chlorel
    6/7 added Updated display of Active Personality in Lobby - by shinki
    6/7 added Correct Image files for Sincere and Bewitching for display in Lobby - by shinki
    6/5 added Updated H-Scene map and Names.txt - by Chlorel
    6/5 added Updated StudioNeo_Menu.3.txt and fix for displaying Sincere and Bewitching in main game Lobby - by shinki
    6/5 added Updated Partial Translation of Bewitching Audio Subtitles - by Hunterrod
    6/5 added Partial Translation of Sincere Audio Subtitles - by Brimstone Omega
    Last edited by Brimstone Omega; 10-29-2017, 08:31 AM.

Comment

• dannyhel
      dannyhel commented
      Editing a comment
      none links are working :/

• ozxecho
      ozxecho commented
      Editing a comment
      the link that has "10/19/17" is not working.

• neoakount
      neoakount commented
      Editing a comment
      first two links are down. help?

• can someone give me link to how to install studio neo translations

Comment

• tmvaegis
      tmvaegis commented
      Editing a comment
      Brimstone Omega - lol, yikes, that couldn't have been timed worse, right?

• Brimstone Omega
      Editing a comment
      tmvaegis I know right! I swear my Spidey Senses were tingling. I totally facepalmed with that one.

• tmvaegis
      tmvaegis commented
      Editing a comment
      Ha ha, it happens to the best of us, I guess.

• Originally posted by Brimstone Omega View Post
    Girls are taking to you, but it doesn't make any sense? (Don't worry, this is normal)
    Lol, it sure is. xD
    Thanks for all your hard work mate, and to everyone else that is also helping to translate, it is greatly appreciated!

Comment

• shinki
      shinki commented
      Editing a comment
      Honestly, I didn't do all that much, especially when compared to the guys and girls translating thousands of audio dialogue lines. Those people deserve a big thank you in my opinion.

That's a very good idea. Perhaps maybe do something like what Illusion does with their updates, have an incremental and a full version and have a date or version number on them.

Actually, I think I missed a couple of things in the studio, like vanilla items and such. Also I think the last update that came out recently added some more animations, but I'm kinda waiting for mod updates before I do those (as it looks like the all studio files are updated).

• shinki
      shinki commented
      Editing a comment
      Brimstone Omega : Isn't there a fair few of the contributor names in the ChangeLog.txt?

• Brimstone Omega
      Editing a comment
      Yes there is, but that hasn't been updated since like December I believe. A lot has been done since then.

• Hey, just came back to the game and was going to translate some bewitching lines, but the problem is that I couldn't find Bewitching in the studio? Is it not there or do you have to put it in? If it can't be put into studio, I can translate Active as it hasn't been touched yet, from what I see.
    I can read up to the level of a Japanese kindergartner (even then I'm not too confident), so I need to hear the voices to make sure it makes sense.

Comment

• Fireburn180
      Fireburn180 commented
      Editing a comment
      shinki Strange part is I don't see those personalities in studio, but I see them in the game though. Did I install something wrong or what?

• shinki
      shinki commented
      Editing a comment
      Fireburn180 Hmm, honestly I'm not sure if you did or not. Just to make sure, I'm referring to Studio Neo. Don't know if it shows up in the old studio though.

• Fireburn180
      Fireburn180 commented
      Editing a comment
      shinki Omg...No wonder. I was using the outdated Honey Studio. Didn't know what Studio Neo was, so I didn't touch it.

• Fireburn180 What ? Active was translated a long time ago, its still missing the threesome stuff but apart from that its pretty much done.
    And as for Bewitching heres the partly translated file, its still missing the Insert, special, ??? and threesome positions.
    Its the file that goes into \Plugins\UITranslation\HoneySelect\Audio.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Fireburn180
      Fireburn180 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh. I guess it wasn't translated in studio then.
      I'm trying to listen to each and every audio in the Studio, as I can't capture everything in the game. Plus you can't repeat it in the game so that's also a problem. I already have the latest translations and up to date so I have the c12 in the folder already. Still doesn't show up in Studio though.
      Is every personality translated except Bewitching?
      Last edited by Fireburn180; 06-04-2017, 02:02 AM.

• Brimstone Omega
      Editing a comment
      For the most part, yes. There was a lot of lines added with the Party DLC, Hunterrod is working on the Bewitching personality and I'm working on the Sincere, but I haven't pulled the new lines for the other personalities yet from the game. It's actually about a 50% increase in voiced lines, so once I get those out there's gonna be a lot of work to do for them as well. Any help would be very appreciated. I did a little of the Sincere Dialogue, for some reason the first 50 or 60 lines are in the regular game files, but the rest I found later in the Neo files, but as far as I know no one is currently working on Dialogues at the moment.

• Okay. Maybe I'm confused on the way people translate this game now or what's going on. Before I was able to use to Studio to hear lines and in return write down the translation.
    For example Dialogue 5 translation from Text folder in Studio to Game. Are you guys translating what they're saying during convos or what they're doing during the animation in the game?
    Either way, as long as I can loop the audio, it's all good.

Comment

• Hunterrod
      Hunterrod commented
      Editing a comment
      well one pretty easy way to tell if its the translation of the conversation or what they say during animation is to look at the amount of text in the file.

if there are like 500 lines you got the convos... if you got around 4000 lines you got what they say during animation

• Fireburn180 & Hunterrod , Well...That's interesting. You guys are both right, just talking about very slightly different things. Looks like there was a bit of an oversight. The Dialogue for Active was never actually put into the Studio or Studio Neo files, even though it's been completed for months.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (32).png
Views:	1
Size:	174.1 KB
ID:	5797342
    Well that's...kind of embarrassing to be honest. I'll update the AIO as well as start an incremental update that people can use to just patch up their translation files.

Oh, and Fireburn180 I found the text for Bewitching and Sincere, as well as the other new lines in the Studio Neo files. They aren't in the regular game or Studio files. Maybe if you use Neo you will be able to bring them up.

Comment

• Fireburn180
      Fireburn180 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah. Thanks. I thought Studio Neo was a poser thing only, so I didn't bother to check it.
      I find Honey Studio easier to hear texts and such.
      Last edited by Fireburn180; 06-04-2017, 12:48 PM.

• Brimstone Omega and Hunterrod , are you guys currently translating your current personalities? I was going to translate some lines, but I don't want us to conflict and translate the same thing which results in no extra work being done.
    Also, it seems Studio Neo's voices and the translated text are disorganized? I listened to a Bewitching line in Studio and I found its sentence in around the middle of the Bewitching text.
    Oh boy.

Comment

• Fireburn180
      Fireburn180 commented
      Editing a comment
      Brimstone Omega Since you guys are working on those two, it's alright if you two continue to do it. I'm afraid I might take a while to translate and release. Just curious but what other Dialogue, Audio or Personality that hasn't been translated yet?

• Brimstone Omega
      Editing a comment
      The Dialogue for Sincere and Bewitching isn't done yet, nor is the new lines for the other personalities where there are two girls talking to each other. As far as Audio, there are four new sections of lines for the last ten personalities, One for the tentacle stuff, two girls, two guys, and the girl on girl stuff. All of this still needs to be translated. There's been around a thousand lines added to each personality for the H-Scenes.

Kind of daunting when you think about what it's gonna take to get this stuff translated....

• Fireburn180
      Fireburn180 commented
      Editing a comment
      If you can pull them out and I can find their voices in studio, I can do them if nobody picks em up. Although I'm not particularly interested in the tentacle scene...
      It is indeed daunting...this game has a ton of voice lines.
      Last edited by Fireburn180; 06-04-2017, 07:53 PM.

• Thank's for the great work done on this translation, my contribution , the H-Scene map located in : /Plugins/UITransaltion/HoneySelect/Image/data/sharedassets24 have some kanji ... and had a bad alpha blending, fixed this on this version

https://mega.nz/#!IrYBQDoJ!j8DJs1EYw...eVbd-jDSpa-u1c

Edit *add*
    Noticed that some translation fall's out from previous translation
    So here are the Sample model description in Character Maker in : /Plugins/UITranslation/Text
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Chlorel; 06-05-2017, 01:22 AM.
    All come's right for how can wait ...

Comment

• Brimstone Omega
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, that is an improvement, and finally the controls for the mouse wheel are translated I see. I'll get it in the AIO and get it, along the other updates ready for a patch/hotfix.

• Updated Studio_Menu.3.txt for Studio Neo, cleaned it up a bit for easier viewing and editing for anyone interested. Also changed some translations (so it's easier to read in the studio) and added all the stuff from Additional.3.txt, as well as the new animations from last update (plus_0602iy_sub), so Additional.3.txt is no longer needed.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Thank you to everyone who has been helping update these translations. I have updated the main AIO as well as added a patch for those that already have installed that. It contains the changes made by Chlorel to the H-Scene map as well as finally having the real names for all the default female characters, the updated Studio Neo translations by shinki as well as a fix for properly showing Sincere or Bewitching respectively in the Lobby of the main game. I also uploaded my progress on the subtitles for the Sincere personality, most of it isn't done, a vast majority isn't done. Been a little busy with the AIO and trying to track done issues with it, but I've done most of the 2 girl stuff, and because I was curious I did a little of the Tentacle stuff, mostly she's just pretty grossed out, which is to be rather expected. Did a little bit of other stuff as well, but there so many lines you'll probably not notice any of the other stuff I've done in there so far.

You must patch the game again to have the changes show up I believe. Also, for some reason I've yet to pin down, in my main game the update for the naming thing doesn't show, but in both my backup as well as the clean install I did for testing to make sure the AIO worked it does show the correct personalities. So if for some reason they don't show for you, I am trying to find out the issue there. Also the Active personality will still show as Sincere unless you manually go into the file and delete sp_09_06_10-ARGB32.tga from Plugins\UITranslation\HoneySelect\Image\data\info. Keep in mind this isn't going to fix the display, only make it show in Japanese. The reason for this is that there was a small oversight as the Active personality never got a new image file for the updated UITranslation for the Party DLC. Should be fixed at some point.

Last edited by Brimstone Omega; 06-05-2017, 06:15 PM. Reason: And...... I forgot to fix the fact that the Active personality never got her translated Dialogue lines put into the Studio folder. I will do that for the next update

Comment

• My StudioNEO UI is messed up. The download on post #342 was apparently supposed to fix specifically this but it didn't do anything. Any ideas?

http://imgur.com/a0ZBV7U.png

Comment

• Brimstone Omega Since the new files aren't pulled out yet, how do you feel about going back to the previous translations and fixing them up a bit? I noticed mistakes here and there and it seems to just be left there. I was thinking of going back and doing some revision. There's a small problem, not sure if it's needed to be addressed, but I've noticed the Studio and the Game texts don't match up. For example Gentle translation in the game is much smoother, while the translation in Studio doesn't make much sense at all, plus the one in Studio is missing some translated lines.
          Last edited by Fireburn180; 06-05-2017, 09:23 PM.

Comment

• Fireburn180
            Fireburn180 commented
            Editing a comment
            Renoa and Brimstone Omega Cool. I'll look into the texts and fix what I can.

Renoa Are you only doing Energetic currently? Is anybody else editing the texts also? You're also right, some lines need full re translating, I encountered a Tsundere saying wrong things twice now.

• Renoa
            Renoa commented
            Editing a comment
            Yep, right now I'm doing some finishing touches on c08 Energetic. It took me longer than I expected tbh. I'll be doing c07 Boyish next as soon as I'm finished. I'm reworking them backwards (c08 to c01) since Brimstone already did a rough fix from c01 to c04 so I'll just probably fix the things he missed there.

Aside from Brimstone and Hunterrod, I'm not sure about the others yet. I believe someone continued fixing c04(?) from what Brimstone has left but I'm not so sure about it now if they're continuing the rework.
            Last edited by Renoa; 06-05-2017, 11:49 PM.

• Brimstone Omega
            Editing a comment
            You'll probably encounter them saying the wrong thing more than twice. I don't speak Japanese. I've said this many times. I know about forty words words and can't read that characters at all. This is an example of a line from a machine translator "Good, together, was day to let kanji you want to of!." So yeah, takes some imagination to figure them out. Tsundere was also done by comparing three old machine translated files, it didn't have all of the lines of Japanese text in it when I did it either. Most of what you guys are working with at the moment only has the full text in them because I put it in there. Now I'm not claiming full responsibility for these original text files, but I did a lot for them, and it's a lot of work for one person that doesn't know what they are doing and figuring everything out as they go to fix up alone. There's mistakes. Many of them. I promise you this. And I'm grateful for the help you guys are giving me with these voiced lines.
            Renoa Yeah, there's no quick way to do these. They are very time consuming and very boring. Thanks again for devoting your time to this.
            Last edited by Brimstone Omega; 06-06-2017, 07:10 AM.

• Here's a translated image for the Active Personality since it doesn't have one at the moment. Unfortunately, it's not exactly the same style as the rest though, but hopefully it's close enough for now.
          For anyone manually installing it, it goes into this folder: HoneySelect\Plugins\UITranslation\HoneySelect\Imag e\data\info.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by shinki; 06-06-2017, 05:35 AM. Reason: New attachment

Comment

• Chlorel
            Chlorel commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey thank's for the file, but i have a file named sp_09_06_10-ARGB32.tga at this place ... It clame to be the 'Sincere' personality, and is writen in the same style as the rest of files ... So now .. Witch one is the good one ? Active or Sincere ?

• shinki
            shinki commented
            Editing a comment
            Chlorel When the images were originally done Active was accidently missed and Sincere was put in it's place instead. So instead of Sincere being sp_09_06_11-ARGB32.tga, it was sp_09_06_10-ARGB32.tga.
            If you have the latest version of the UI Translation AIO then just overwrite the file with this one.
        Working...
        X