X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Miscellaneous] HS Nipple pack 1.2b [06/02/2017]

This mod adds 11 nipple patterns.
    1.2b changelog:

- Adjustments were made to prevent glitches with Custom Juice Textures addon for SBX2.5

Download link : Version 1.2b [MEGA]
    Old version - 1.1 [MEGA]

Installation:
    Drop the "abdata" folder over your game directory (where the executables are)
    Last edited by Stampar; 06-02-2017, 01:24 PM.

thank you so much. hope more sbpr mods will be transfered to HS soon <3

Comment

Nice Work , Thank you Stamper

Comment

Thanks for bringing this over Stampar! I loved your pubic hair mod in SPBR so it's great to see it come to Honey Select! I don't think it's allowing me to rep you because of the forum meltdown we're having. But I really appreciate the work and I'll give you a like as soon as I can lol!

Comment

Thank you for your excellent work Stampar !! Your experimental mod looks very good on my hack, but the uncensored mods from the trial version failed ATM, what a pity .....

Comment

Yeah really great thank you! i just wish we had an uncensor to go with it.

Comment

Can I consent to forward the article
              Last edited by ddlalala; 09-12-2016, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Many thanks for your work.

Comment

Thanks everyone! Don't hesitate to make suggestions. Also, you can post your own works or imports from other games and I'll add them to the package with due credits.

@xiro & leonhong don't worry I know for a fact that at least one uncensor will come out really soon. Still, I wonder if we will ever had as much variety as we did on SBPR. I hope so!

@ddlalala sorry man but I can't understand your post, if it was some kind of question please rewrite!

Comment

nice work, thanks for sharing~

Comment

Looking forward to see your SBX uncensored too...

Comment

Hey there! I've polished this thing and added a few more sweets to it.
                        This will from now on be considered an SBX2 addon mod and therefore you should be cautious if you're using another uncensor.

Hope you like!

Comment

Excellent mod uncesored stampar thanks guy

Comment

Nice Work , Thank you Stamper

Comment

Stampar, we would be greatly pleased if you could just copy/paste your post in the Mod Release thread of anime-sharing.com. Not everyone is so fortunate to get on the mess this site has, unfortunately, become.

All that aside, thanks so much for this, appreciate it!

Comment

Working...
                              X