Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honey Select Wide Slider (slider limit change v0.8.3 update 05/21)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Patch] Honey Select Wide Slider (slider limit change v0.8.3 update 05/21)

An experimental mod that changes the slider limit value to -100 to 200 (from 0 to 100).
    (v0.5.1 include command line options that you can specify the limits)

Download
    v0.8.3 (MEGA) : https://mega.nz/#!oNIXVbgD!iTlsTUHHR...aO-2q8By14XHq0
    v0.8.2 (MEGA) : https://mega.nz/#!JQhiWTzT!AOudD1s4J...SfuPp1a0XWiiu4
    v0.8.0 (MEGA) : https://mega.nz/#!sdgAEIqS!41qU1zRDM...2G_Otpakwv-C-s
    v0.7.1 (MEGA) : https://mega.nz/#!RIIT3bKa!V7FcMz9kt...5y2BiRuj8Uby4c
    v0.7.0 (MEGA) : https://mega.nz/#!oZxRzZzB!Fa7o-7i7p...xJjD6xDehtoC2Y
    v0.6.1 (MEGA) : https://mega.nz/#!MF53UJSR!u0eogNXoS...EJI6QE0cffTDKE
    v0.6.0 (MEGA) : https://mega.nz/#!tIJxWQZS!K06Z3X4KC...4rDezhxNuqLQu8
    v0.5.1 (MEGA) : https://mega.nz/#!IFBEQBLI!2jakPsO99...dLHRD8tS7Cztrk
    v0.5.0 (MEGA) : (deleted)
    v0.4.0 (MEGA) : https://mega.nz/#!wAB1SZjY!ur9pp_bIZ...V2cmh2oJzf7GaE
    v0.3.1 (MEGA) : https://mega.nz/#!oR5FFb4R!F7gCILaCq...UzJLvUwDxiqF04
    v0.3.0 (MEGA) : (deleted)
    v0.2.0 (MEGA) : https://mega.nz/#!dURykL6B!lJX-sVJAP...Ayfs1BK-rRW6NE
    v0.1.0 (MEGA) : (deleted)

[Update]
    v0.8.3
    - Support Battle Arena (2017/5/19 DLC).
    v0.8.2
    - Fixed bug: Male character slider value does not applied in Main Game H-Scene and first time you load in Studio, in HoneySelect Party.
    - Fixed bug: Female character hight value is reset in Main Game H-scene in HoneySelect Party.
    v0.8.1
    - Fixed bug: Bust weight/softness paramter was clipped on load in Party/NEO.
    v0.8.0
    - Support new HoneySelect DLC 2017/04/28, HoneySelect Party, HoneyStudio Neo.
    - Fixed bug on voice pitch parameter. Now voice pitch parameter does not reset clipped when you load a character in character custom scene.
    - Improved performance in (old) HoneyStudio.
    v0.7.1
    - Embedded Mono.Cecil.dll into the *_WideSliderPatch.exe to avoid compatibility issue of the Mono.Cecil.dll
    v0.7.0
    -Turn rotation limit off if the parameter is only affects the rotation.
    For example, the rotation caused by "Breast size" is limited (because the paramter also affects the size),
    However, the rotation caused by "Eye roll z-axis" is not limited (because the parameter only changes the rotation).
    -Fixed calculation logic for rotation (value < 0 or value > 100). In case when the calculated value crosses 360 degree.
    v0.6.1
    - Fixed calculation logic for Bust (breast) weight and softness, to avoid breast gritch in case when breast size < 0 or breast softness < 0.
    For both cases, treat the softness as 0 (as the are not affected by gravity).
    v0.6.0
    - Added Bust weight, soft support (thanks to cyberbeing at post #59).
    - Added workaround logic for float&lt;-&gt;int calculation (also thanks to cyberbeing at post #61).
    v0.5.1
    -Fixed calculation logic bug when slider value is less than -100 or more than 200.
    Limits the rotation to default max, since without so, some parts rotete 360 degree.
    v0.5.0 (Need to re-run HoneySelect_xx_WideSliderPatch.exe)
    - Fixed in game H-scene scale problem. The scale is reset to 0.8 - 1.0 (slider 0 to 100) by H-animation, even if you applied other values.
    - Added slider limit command line option.
    --slidermin=&lt;value&gt;
    --slidermax=&lt;value&gt;
    e.g. by passing "--slidermin=-200 --slidermax=300" to the "HoneySelect_xx.exe" will change the slider range to -200 to 300.
    The same formula is applied to calculate the value.
    v0.4.0 - Voice pitch support (0.94-1.06 -&gt; 0.82-1.18). Need to rerun HoneySelect_xx_WideSliderPatch.exe (but no need to revert Assembly-CSharp.dll even if you already patched using older version of Wide Slider)
    v0.3.1 - Fixed a bug in Studio - when "Change" a character with other character, height (scale) is wrongly kept as old character.
    v0.3.0 - Added a dll for Studio to keep the scale when the H Animation is applied a Character.
    v0.2.0 - Fixed bug that Color Picker slider range was also changed unintentionally.

[Use in Studio]
    v0.2.0 includes Studio version.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by vrl0ver; 05-21-2017, 04:59 AM.

• When I increase the maximum slider thingy, it changes back to Japanese and it doesn't save. Meaning when I reopen HS it changes back to a maximum slider of 200. Any way to fix this?
    Last edited by Daigu; 03-25-2018, 03:15 PM.

Comment

• Daigu
      Daigu commented
      Editing a comment
      Pardon my English XD What I'm trying to say is after I run the command to change maximum slider, the game switches back to Japanese text. Also, it doesn't save, I have to redo the cmd line thing.

• XGenjiX
      XGenjiX commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, its works...

• XGenjiX
      XGenjiX commented
      Editing a comment
      Just rename the "HoneySelect_64_WideSlider Patch" to "HoneySelect_64_WideSlider Patch --slidermin=-100 --slidermax=200" by example
      Last edited by XGenjiX; 05-07-2018, 08:59 PM.

• Hello. I just added this mod and I'm having an issue. Whenever I put a slider to over 100 or under 0 it looks like it works and I'll save the character, but any character I load will have that attribute moved back to 100 or 0 respectively. I've seen that other people have had this issue but none have really answered it so I'd like any help you can give. Thanks!

Comment

• THENewguy1
      THENewguy1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you patch all of the game's exes you use?

• Is there a version of this that works with Honey Select Unlimited? If not is one being worked on?

Comment

• gdmiles
      gdmiles commented
      Editing a comment
      I am also in need of one for Unlimited.

• gucciinject
      gucciinject commented
      Editing a comment
      Second needing one for Unlimited. Tried several workarounds, and none worked.

Scratch that, follow these instructions to get it working (via Fakku forums):

WIDE SLIDER CONFIRMED WORKING

Wide slider works after renaming Honey Select Unlimited.Exe and Data folder to "HoneySelect64.exe" and "HoneySelect_64_Data"
      Last edited by gucciinject; 04-08-2018, 01:27 PM.

• I just downloaded this game yesterday (and some awesome DoA characters for it) and then read about this wide slider. I downloaded it and extracted the files to the games directory but it wont let me run the programs to install them. Every file i try to install it just says it cant find the file even though its right there. Please help? can someone send me like... a walk through for installation?

Comment

• Hello,

I used the patch with Honey Select Unlimited. I installed the wide slider patch and it works when i open the character creation menu. But when i want to save a character i cannot click on the "Save" or "Load" Button. Did i do something wrong ? Maybe some names of functions are different or maybe the translation from Unlimited is different. How could i fix this ? Did you have planned to do a patch for the Unlimited version ? Thanks a lot for your help.

Ok, it's a problem in my files. I fix it. The Patch works perfectly with the Unlimited version.
      Thanks
      Last edited by MasterGollum; 04-18-2018, 02:57 AM.

Comment

• Hey @vrl0ver Is it possible to create a file that can load up/edit settings for the wideslider versions of the launchers? Instead of having to typeC:\illusion\HoneySelect\HoneySelect_64_WideSli der Patch.exe --slidermin=-XXX --slidermax=XXX" into cmd?
        Just because i keep getting the japanese version loading up along with the character files not being saved after changes were made.

Or maybe the option to actually change the number in the "Advanced body settings" in the game it's self?

(Thanks for your great work either way)
        Last edited by futajunk; 04-19-2018, 04:55 PM.

Comment

• Im really having a hard time getting this mod to work for Honey Select Unlimited. Can someone please message me a detailed full step by step method to get it to work? also is there anything else mod wise i should have installed to have it work? Whats this IPA thing and how do you install that??

Comment

• hello
            i'm new player of this exclent game
            i've got the 1.11 version (patch with the Wilde slider)
            it's work for these girls
            -nyotengu,honoka, momiji, kasumi, leifang, lisa, helena, chrisite, mai, honoka
            naotora, ayane,kokoro,rachel .. also 2b, Ivy

but not for there one
            Tina, Marie rose, Mira, Hitomi and alos another
            and i don't know why ?
            with withc version there are working..

just one more question?
            i also have these probleme with all the girls
            when i move to another place than the ROOBY
            like bathroom, girl room, etc
            the game get the place with the girls or not
            all the action has activted
            but no one can't be done
            and i ve to exit the game, because it's freezing when i came back to the menu

do any have the problem? what sloud i done for this?
            thanks for the help

Comment

• It works on honey studio, but my characters don't have the wideslider mod applied on them in studio neo. Is there a way to fix it ?

Comment

• System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no elements
                at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
                at QuietLauncher.Program.Patch(String file)
                at QuietLauncher.Program.Main()

Comment

• Hello,

Sorry for thread necro or something but I need help. I'm a new player to this game as well and having trouble with this one.
                  What I did was
                  SBX 2.5
                  then drag HS, HSStudio and HSNeo to IPA
                  More slot ID
                  then wide slider, then patch.
                  Keep getting this error though.
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	wideslider error.jpg Views:	1 Size:	37.2 KB ID:	6299669

Does it matter where I install it? I dont think my firewall is doing stuff to it. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thank you.

P.S. Oddly enough some of the girls I have that need wide slider are working perfectly save for some girls from roy IDK whats going on @.@
                  Last edited by ashtaroth; 09-18-2018, 04:24 AM.

Comment

• Great patch

Could you please add a command line option to prevent running the game once patched by the *_*_WideSliderPatch.exe ?

For instance: *_*_WideSliderPatch.exe --norun
                    artificial girl 2 kodu kiwi! no... doku! wiki!
                    ag2harem official site u_u (actual version is 02b18)

Comment

• Any idea what's causing that glitch in the hair? It happens when I have self shadows on, it only disappears if I toggle the map off. I tried everything, from a clean install with the latest ipa and wideslider to a clean install of 1.20 with the 0630 patch and nothing else, I can't get it to disappear. It happens both on characters with stock material and custom ones. Oh, and wideslider no longer works, I either can't see the feet or there's feet, shoes but the heels are stuck in the ground.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by MINOSSE; 11-29-2018, 07:20 AM.

Comment

• Does this happen on every map or only on a certain map? If it would be a certain map only, then the map would have to be fixed. [The breaking math case, may be.]

Comment

• Originally posted by enimaroah View Post
                          Does this happen on every map or only on a certain map? If it would be a certain map only, then the map would have to be fixed. [The breaking math case, may be.]
                          Yes, every single map, some maps being worse offenders like Palace and Hot Springs where characters look like they have gills on their faces. But like I said, it happens on a clean install with or without wideslider, so I don't know what could be causing it. It doesn't happen on an old modded version of 1.1, and wideslider no longer fully works, I can tell you that much. Tried moreslots and conflict resolver, multiple clean reinstalls with most versions of wideslider and IPA, without translation to make sure it didn't conflict with anything. Nothing worked.

EDIT: Oh, and I'm talking about regular Honey Select, no Studio.
                          Last edited by MINOSSE; 11-29-2018, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X