Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honey Select Wide Slider (slider limit change v0.8.3 update 05/21)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey vrl0ver,

Can you elaborate a little bit on how you've done this?

I can see that you're using Mono.Cecil, which I assume is used in your custom dll to change some functions, where as the modified unity DLL probably serves to inject both. The Patcher probably patching the binaries to make sure cards are saved and loaded correctly?

Would be nice if you could explain it a little bit.

Comment

Oh well, for now I'm changing the scales with the shortcuts plugin; it can change the scales for the male as well, which is handy.

Comment

Originally posted by Opaladinohentai View Post
        Oh well, for now I'm changing the scales with the shortcuts plugin; it can change the scales for the male as well, which is handy.
        Could you please elaborate on what the shortcuts plugin is? I'd like to use this way as well. Thanks.

Comment

Can you make a man height plugin?

Comment

Uploaded v0.3.1 which fixed a bug in Studio.

Comment

Thanks for this! My only issue with it, thus far, is just how touchy the sliders can be. Getting an exact number is not so easy, and of course, just manually entering it in the maker is not always reliable. (Sometimes it changes)

Comment

Question for those of you using this mod currently: Did you have to remake your girls from scratch? I see that it only ADDS -100 and +100 total to the maximums of the slider? Does this mean the old values our girls are at dont get distorted upon installing this mod?

Comment

• DillDoe
                  DillDoe commented
                  Editing a comment
                  doesn't affect saved values.

• jtenma
                  jtenma commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks Dildo!

Is there any way to use this with the Illusion Plugin Architecture? And thanks for this great mod!

Comment

• AllenWalkerHU
                  AllenWalkerHU commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes, the only way there is. Unpack the files to the right place. I think. Like Shoal commented below, they should work together. If not, there will definitely be a patch for it, I'm sure.

Anyway, my guess would be that all three mods (Wide Slider, GGMod, and IPA) use the same files so there really shouldn't be any conflict. But, of course, I might as well be wrong.
                  Last edited by AllenWalkerHU; 09-20-2016, 03:36 AM.

I wonder..there's a ggmod which adds honeyselect_XX_patched and this one which adds honeyselect_XX_WideSliderPartch files....and both add their own mono.cecil.dll...is there a way to use both mods or this one has integrated parameters from ggmod?

Comment

• Shoal
                  Shoal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I've been using both and haven't found an in game problem. There could still be a conflict I'm unaware of, but both mods seem to be working as intended.

I'm using the Mono.Cecil.dll from this mod, and ran each _Patch executable once.

• YukioKimura
                  YukioKimura commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh..so I am not supposed to run the game via Patch.exe every time...I really forgot how those mods work Thanks for the reply)

Uploaded v0.4.0 that support Voice pitch setting.
                For this version, you need to re-run HoneySelect(or Studio)_xx_WideSliderPatch.exe once to patch the voice pitch related logic..

Comment

• Shoal
                  Shoal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  This is terrific! Great for deep voices.

thanks bro

Comment

Hi vrl0ver - great job with the slider! Thanks! Any chance you could port it to SBPR? The creator menus seem the same and characters are somewhat common, at least they are compatible from SBPR -> HS, so hopefully it wouldn't be too difficult. I know SBPR gets a bad rep but some, like me still like it for it's open world play and would appreciate the slider!

Comment

Realy want 400 for sexy butt! =3

Comment

thank your share ! this is good work!

Comment

How to use limit command line option?what's the said" by passing "--slidermin=-200 --slidermax=300" to the "HoneySelect_xx.exe" " mean? I can't get it.

Comment

• easstyle
                          easstyle commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I have already found the access to achieve this feature.Thanks a lot. o(* ̄︶ ̄*)o
                      Working...
                      X