Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honey Select Wide Slider (slider limit change v0.8.3 update 05/21)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Patch] Honey Select Wide Slider (slider limit change v0.8.3 update 05/21)

An experimental mod that changes the slider limit value to -100 to 200 (from 0 to 100).
    (v0.5.1 include command line options that you can specify the limits)

Download
    v0.8.3 (MEGA) : https://mega.nz/#!oNIXVbgD!iTlsTUHHR...aO-2q8By14XHq0
    v0.8.2 (MEGA) : https://mega.nz/#!JQhiWTzT!AOudD1s4J...SfuPp1a0XWiiu4
    v0.8.0 (MEGA) : https://mega.nz/#!sdgAEIqS!41qU1zRDM...2G_Otpakwv-C-s
    v0.7.1 (MEGA) : https://mega.nz/#!RIIT3bKa!V7FcMz9kt...5y2BiRuj8Uby4c
    v0.7.0 (MEGA) : https://mega.nz/#!oZxRzZzB!Fa7o-7i7p...xJjD6xDehtoC2Y
    v0.6.1 (MEGA) : https://mega.nz/#!MF53UJSR!u0eogNXoS...EJI6QE0cffTDKE
    v0.6.0 (MEGA) : https://mega.nz/#!tIJxWQZS!K06Z3X4KC...4rDezhxNuqLQu8
    v0.5.1 (MEGA) : https://mega.nz/#!IFBEQBLI!2jakPsO99...dLHRD8tS7Cztrk
    v0.5.0 (MEGA) : (deleted)
    v0.4.0 (MEGA) : https://mega.nz/#!wAB1SZjY!ur9pp_bIZ...V2cmh2oJzf7GaE
    v0.3.1 (MEGA) : https://mega.nz/#!oR5FFb4R!F7gCILaCq...UzJLvUwDxiqF04
    v0.3.0 (MEGA) : (deleted)
    v0.2.0 (MEGA) : https://mega.nz/#!dURykL6B!lJX-sVJAP...Ayfs1BK-rRW6NE
    v0.1.0 (MEGA) : (deleted)

[Update]
    v0.8.3
    - Support Battle Arena (2017/5/19 DLC).
    v0.8.2
    - Fixed bug: Male character slider value does not applied in Main Game H-Scene and first time you load in Studio, in HoneySelect Party.
    - Fixed bug: Female character hight value is reset in Main Game H-scene in HoneySelect Party.
    v0.8.1
    - Fixed bug: Bust weight/softness paramter was clipped on load in Party/NEO.
    v0.8.0
    - Support new HoneySelect DLC 2017/04/28, HoneySelect Party, HoneyStudio Neo.
    - Fixed bug on voice pitch parameter. Now voice pitch parameter does not reset clipped when you load a character in character custom scene.
    - Improved performance in (old) HoneyStudio.
    v0.7.1
    - Embedded Mono.Cecil.dll into the *_WideSliderPatch.exe to avoid compatibility issue of the Mono.Cecil.dll
    v0.7.0
    -Turn rotation limit off if the parameter is only affects the rotation.
    For example, the rotation caused by "Breast size" is limited (because the paramter also affects the size),
    However, the rotation caused by "Eye roll z-axis" is not limited (because the parameter only changes the rotation).
    -Fixed calculation logic for rotation (value < 0 or value > 100). In case when the calculated value crosses 360 degree.
    v0.6.1
    - Fixed calculation logic for Bust (breast) weight and softness, to avoid breast gritch in case when breast size < 0 or breast softness < 0.
    For both cases, treat the softness as 0 (as the are not affected by gravity).
    v0.6.0
    - Added Bust weight, soft support (thanks to cyberbeing at post #59).
    - Added workaround logic for float&lt;-&gt;int calculation (also thanks to cyberbeing at post #61).
    v0.5.1
    -Fixed calculation logic bug when slider value is less than -100 or more than 200.
    Limits the rotation to default max, since without so, some parts rotete 360 degree.
    v0.5.0 (Need to re-run HoneySelect_xx_WideSliderPatch.exe)
    - Fixed in game H-scene scale problem. The scale is reset to 0.8 - 1.0 (slider 0 to 100) by H-animation, even if you applied other values.
    - Added slider limit command line option.
    --slidermin=&lt;value&gt;
    --slidermax=&lt;value&gt;
    e.g. by passing "--slidermin=-200 --slidermax=300" to the "HoneySelect_xx.exe" will change the slider range to -200 to 300.
    The same formula is applied to calculate the value.
    v0.4.0 - Voice pitch support (0.94-1.06 -&gt; 0.82-1.18). Need to rerun HoneySelect_xx_WideSliderPatch.exe (but no need to revert Assembly-CSharp.dll even if you already patched using older version of Wide Slider)
    v0.3.1 - Fixed a bug in Studio - when "Change" a character with other character, height (scale) is wrongly kept as old character.
    v0.3.0 - Added a dll for Studio to keep the scale when the H Animation is applied a Character.
    v0.2.0 - Fixed bug that Color Picker slider range was also changed unintentionally.

[Use in Studio]
    v0.2.0 includes Studio version.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by vrl0ver; 05-21-2017, 04:59 AM.

by passing "--slidermin=-200 --slidermax=300" to the "HoneySelect_xx.exe" will change the slider range to -200 to 300? how to do that?

Comment

• easstyle
      easstyle commented
      Editing a comment
      You can create a shortcut of "HoneySelect_xx.exe" , then open the properties of shortcut , modify shortcut's target value by typing the command "--slidermin=-200 --slidermax=300" after the target address
      e.g. modify the shortcut target like this "C:\Games\HoneySelect\HoneySelect_32.exe --slidermin=-200 --slidermax=300"

Perfect work! Thank your share !

Comment

Amazing mod.
      "Illusion Company" Fan since 2007

Comment

Can someone explain how to change the slider range? Already tried changing the shortcut target, but it's not working.

Comment

thanks again vrl0ver, will any of the already created chars (specially if they are posed in the studio) using the previous versions get affected with the new fixes in 0.5?
          eg. by the fix for the rotation problem.

Originally posted by OnnurbZ View Post
          Can someone explain how to change the slider range? Already tried changing the shortcut target, but it's not working.
          scroll up to post #46.1,it has been explained by easstyle.
          Last edited by hun hunter; 09-23-2016, 11:06 AM.

Comment

• vrl0ver
            vrl0ver commented
            Editing a comment
            Maybe. If you set slider value over 100, the result rendering maybe changed. But the difference is not so significant, I presume.

• hun hunter
            hun hunter commented
            Editing a comment
            ow okay, ill just keep 0.5 away of my studio then.

I love this mod!!! mega boobs size power

But I found a issue when I put a higher boobs value to 100, i chose any boobjob pose and the breasts do not move move correctly in the Studio :/

Comment

Originally posted by ulquiodera View Post
            I love this mod!!! mega boobs size power

But I found a issue when I put a higher boobs value to 100, i chose any boobjob pose and the breasts do not move move correctly in the Studio :/
            How do they move? I want to apply this mod but now that mention this... do they move correctly in the main game?
            Truth tends to be sweet when accompanied by someone, bitter when you´re alone.

Comment

Is it possible to have a patch for HoneySelectVR.exe? It will be great if it works with VR. Thanks

Comment

• vrl0ver
                vrl0ver commented
                Editing a comment
                Just renaming HoneySelect_64_WideSlider.exe to HoneySelectVR_WideSlider.exe would work, although I didn't tested it since I'm using HoneySelect VR mod.

--edited:
                Sorry. You also need to copy HoneySelect_64_Data/Managed/WideSliderManaged.dll to HoneySelectVR_Data/Managed.
                Last edited by vrl0ver; 09-26-2016, 12:42 PM.

• fireworker
                fireworker commented
                Editing a comment
                It works. Thanks

Originally posted by Veltiel View Post

How do they move? I want to apply this mod but now that mention this... do they move correctly in the main game?
              They do not move during the animation... Try a huge breasts size (like 150), go to the Studio and try boobjob animation there is a bones problem I think..

Comment

the update seems to have disabled inner/outer eye height, they don't go beyond default 0-100

Comment

I dont know why but it DOESNT work. I got message "WideSliderPatch has stop working"
                  Any suggestions please?

Comment

• lordb
                    lordb commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm having the same issue.

Windows defender just updated and is flagging this mod as a trojan for me... anyone else getting this?

Comment

• takemetoyours
                    takemetoyours commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks buddy

• SpirituInsanum
                    SpirituInsanum commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Can you tell us which file was flagged? So we can whitelist it before whatever antivirus we have deletes it (and it might possibly help vrl0ver to avoid that problem in the future, or warn the users about the false positive).

• takemetoyours
                    takemetoyours commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah bud it was both the 32 and 64 slider patch .exe's. I am cleaning my comp now so there is every chance it is completely on my end... Unless the new update changed some definitions?

Hmm yeah after a full scan it didn't like the zip file for the mod either! I think just definitions have changed

I am quite hesitant to install this just now.

I want to know if this will affect my current girls who are using the vanilla sliders? I mean, will they change as soon as this mod is installed?

Is the mod uninstallable?

Thanks!
                  Pudding!

Comment

• takemetoyours
                    takemetoyours commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nah bro it doesn't affect your current girls. It just allows the slider to increase its range but the values mean the same thing as they do in your game. (eg -100-0 you don't have in game and 101-200 you don't have in game. The slider enables these numbers to be used but does NOT change the values of 0-100)

You can uninstall it as already explained in other posts, just understand that the girls you create with modified slider settings will be affected by the uninstall (the girls with values 0-100 won't be affected)

• cyberbeing
                    cyberbeing commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No, this plugin doesn't have any negative effect on existing presets (within the normal 0-100 value range).
                    All it does is allow normally out-of-range values to be saved, read, and properly displayed from presets, as well as increase the sliders range to match.

To uninstall the plugin:
                    Revert Assembly-CSharp.dll to the Assembly-CSharp.dll.Original backup
                    Delete the file WideSliderManaged.dll

You just need to keep in mind that any preset you save with values outside 0-100 range requires the plugin to be installed in order to display correctly.
                    While any presets saved with within the standard 0-100 range while the plugin is installed will still display normally even if the plugin is uninstalled.

• KingRexTan
                    KingRexTan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you for your replies!

Sorry, that I didn't take time to read previous posts about its uninstallation procedure. But thank you for mentioning the steps here.

vrl0ver, could you add support for Breast Weight values >100?

Comment

• cyberbeing
                    cyberbeing commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I don't think that's the problem since Breast Softness is functional, yet it also uses DynamicBone_Ver02.

BustGravity (Breast Weight) code

BustSoft (Breast Softness) code

The main difference seems to be that Breast Softness value is determined by num which is limited by a Clamp function:
                    Code:
                    		float num = this.customInfo.bustSoftness * this.customInfo.shapeValueBody[1] + 0.01f;
                    		num = Mathf.Clamp(num, 0f, 1f);
                    		float stiffness = this.TreeLerp(this.bustStiffness, num);
                    		float elasticity = this.TreeLerp(this.bustElasticity, num);
                    		float damping = this.TreeLerp(this.bustDamping, num);
                    		dynamicBone_Ver.setSoftParams(ptn, -1, damping, elasticity, stiffness, true);

While Breast Weight is determined by y which is limited a range value within a Mathf.Lerp function:
                    Code:
                    	float num = this.customInfo.shapeValueBody[1] * this.customInfo.bustSoftness * 0.5f;
                    	float y = Mathf.Lerp(this.range[0], this.range[1], this.customInfo.bustWeight) * num;
                    	dynamicBone_Ver.setGravity(ptn, new Vector3(0f, y, 0f), true);
                    	private float[] range = new float[]
                    	{
                    		0f,
                    		-0.005f
                    	};

First and foremost to support Breast Weight you need to override range.
                    For example if you wanted to double weight at any given value, you'd change -0.005f to -0.01f
                    And if you then multiplied customInfo.bustWeight * 0.5f, you should have a properly functional 0-200 Breast Weight slider.

Code:
                    	float num = this.customInfo.shapeValueBody[1] * this.customInfo.bustSoftness * 0.5f;
                    	float y = Mathf.Lerp(this.range[0], this.range[1], this.customInfo.bustWeight * 0.5f) * num;

private float[] range = new float[]
                    	{
                    		0f,
                    		-0.01f
                    	};

It'd be a bit more complex to implement it in your plugin, but that's one way to resolve the problem by manually patching Assembly-CSharp.dll
                    Last edited by cyberbeing; 10-05-2016, 09:50 AM.

• vrl0ver
                    vrl0ver commented
                    Editing a comment
                    cyberbeing Thank you very much for your analysis.
                    I saw the class BustGravity and BustSoft class, and those class seems the point to be hacked.
                    Let me have time to implement. I think implementation itself seems not difficult now, however it may take time since I put priority on another plugin currently.

• vrl0ver
                    vrl0ver commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Implemented in the v0.6.0. Please try.

hmm, my windows defender declared basically the whole folder as malware and removed everything....

Comment

• cyberbeing
                    cyberbeing commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Try installing the latest definition update: https://www.microsoft.com/security/p...tions/adl.aspx

Looking on google, it seems like there actually was a semi-widespread problem starting back in late-July/early-August with Windows Defender on some Win10 computers detecting Unity games as "Trojan:Win32/Maltule.C!cl" because of a bogus signature definition or something. If updating to the latest definition doesn't resolve the issue, just add an exception for whatever it's flagging. If in doubt, upload whatever file Defender is flagging to Virus Total and verify.
                Working...
                X