Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honey Select Wide Slider (slider limit change v0.8.3 update 05/21)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Patch] Honey Select Wide Slider (slider limit change v0.8.3 update 05/21)

An experimental mod that changes the slider limit value to -100 to 200 (from 0 to 100).
    (v0.5.1 include command line options that you can specify the limits)

Download
    v0.8.3 (MEGA) : https://mega.nz/#!oNIXVbgD!iTlsTUHHR...aO-2q8By14XHq0
    v0.8.2 (MEGA) : https://mega.nz/#!JQhiWTzT!AOudD1s4J...SfuPp1a0XWiiu4
    v0.8.0 (MEGA) : https://mega.nz/#!sdgAEIqS!41qU1zRDM...2G_Otpakwv-C-s
    v0.7.1 (MEGA) : https://mega.nz/#!RIIT3bKa!V7FcMz9kt...5y2BiRuj8Uby4c
    v0.7.0 (MEGA) : https://mega.nz/#!oZxRzZzB!Fa7o-7i7p...xJjD6xDehtoC2Y
    v0.6.1 (MEGA) : https://mega.nz/#!MF53UJSR!u0eogNXoS...EJI6QE0cffTDKE
    v0.6.0 (MEGA) : https://mega.nz/#!tIJxWQZS!K06Z3X4KC...4rDezhxNuqLQu8
    v0.5.1 (MEGA) : https://mega.nz/#!IFBEQBLI!2jakPsO99...dLHRD8tS7Cztrk
    v0.5.0 (MEGA) : (deleted)
    v0.4.0 (MEGA) : https://mega.nz/#!wAB1SZjY!ur9pp_bIZ...V2cmh2oJzf7GaE
    v0.3.1 (MEGA) : https://mega.nz/#!oR5FFb4R!F7gCILaCq...UzJLvUwDxiqF04
    v0.3.0 (MEGA) : (deleted)
    v0.2.0 (MEGA) : https://mega.nz/#!dURykL6B!lJX-sVJAP...Ayfs1BK-rRW6NE
    v0.1.0 (MEGA) : (deleted)

[Update]
    v0.8.3
    - Support Battle Arena (2017/5/19 DLC).
    v0.8.2
    - Fixed bug: Male character slider value does not applied in Main Game H-Scene and first time you load in Studio, in HoneySelect Party.
    - Fixed bug: Female character hight value is reset in Main Game H-scene in HoneySelect Party.
    v0.8.1
    - Fixed bug: Bust weight/softness paramter was clipped on load in Party/NEO.
    v0.8.0
    - Support new HoneySelect DLC 2017/04/28, HoneySelect Party, HoneyStudio Neo.
    - Fixed bug on voice pitch parameter. Now voice pitch parameter does not reset clipped when you load a character in character custom scene.
    - Improved performance in (old) HoneyStudio.
    v0.7.1
    - Embedded Mono.Cecil.dll into the *_WideSliderPatch.exe to avoid compatibility issue of the Mono.Cecil.dll
    v0.7.0
    -Turn rotation limit off if the parameter is only affects the rotation.
    For example, the rotation caused by "Breast size" is limited (because the paramter also affects the size),
    However, the rotation caused by "Eye roll z-axis" is not limited (because the parameter only changes the rotation).
    -Fixed calculation logic for rotation (value < 0 or value > 100). In case when the calculated value crosses 360 degree.
    v0.6.1
    - Fixed calculation logic for Bust (breast) weight and softness, to avoid breast gritch in case when breast size < 0 or breast softness < 0.
    For both cases, treat the softness as 0 (as the are not affected by gravity).
    v0.6.0
    - Added Bust weight, soft support (thanks to cyberbeing at post #59).
    - Added workaround logic for float&lt;-&gt;int calculation (also thanks to cyberbeing at post #61).
    v0.5.1
    -Fixed calculation logic bug when slider value is less than -100 or more than 200.
    Limits the rotation to default max, since without so, some parts rotete 360 degree.
    v0.5.0 (Need to re-run HoneySelect_xx_WideSliderPatch.exe)
    - Fixed in game H-scene scale problem. The scale is reset to 0.8 - 1.0 (slider 0 to 100) by H-animation, even if you applied other values.
    - Added slider limit command line option.
    --slidermin=&lt;value&gt;
    --slidermax=&lt;value&gt;
    e.g. by passing "--slidermin=-200 --slidermax=300" to the "HoneySelect_xx.exe" will change the slider range to -200 to 300.
    The same formula is applied to calculate the value.
    v0.4.0 - Voice pitch support (0.94-1.06 -&gt; 0.82-1.18). Need to rerun HoneySelect_xx_WideSliderPatch.exe (but no need to revert Assembly-CSharp.dll even if you already patched using older version of Wide Slider)
    v0.3.1 - Fixed a bug in Studio - when "Change" a character with other character, height (scale) is wrongly kept as old character.
    v0.3.0 - Added a dll for Studio to keep the scale when the H Animation is applied a Character.
    v0.2.0 - Fixed bug that Color Picker slider range was also changed unintentionally.

[Use in Studio]
    v0.2.0 includes Studio version.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by vrl0ver; 05-21-2017, 04:59 AM.

thank you lolpanther for bringing the issue to vrl0ver's attention and vrl0ver for updating the mod. now it seems I can finally stop using v0.4.0!!

now I suppose there's just one thing left to do and the mod is perfect:
    Nipple Adjustments: Areola Size

Comment

Thx useful work !!

Comment

Lol half of my character just got Down syndrome eyes after changing to the last patch... her goes another fixing work..-_-

Comment

• tmvaegis
          tmvaegis commented
          Editing a comment
          That's precisely what I was afraid of... -_-
          Sorry to hear it, but thanks for the warning, now I'm definitely sticking with the previous version.

• lolpanther
          lolpanther commented
          Editing a comment
          shiromarui can you pinpoint what causes the problem? I noticed as well that the eyes were a bit off after 7.0, but I was able to fix it by playing with the sliders.

• shiromarui
          shiromarui commented
          Editing a comment
          @lolphanter Mostly noticed at eye angle, shape 2, and openess, not sure with other slider. But at least this only happened to creaion with slider setting that not set outbound vanilla slide range, especially if you make an oriental shaped eyes. Thats why im saying that its not happening to all my creation.

Thanks a lot vrl0ver, now my characters look nice and crisp again
        Originally posted by mixjon

Totally agree. They need to put the old EA or Activision treatment on Honey Select. HoneySelect 2017 party,HS2018 NTR evolved,HS2019 Modern Whorefare,

Comment

When i add the mod (0-7-0) to a clean install (10-14.05) i can run the game once by using the patch, of course after that the patch link will disappear. But then when i want to run the normal exe, the game starts but it does not show a HS start message or menu window. Just a black screen with a HS mouse cursor. I waited a few minutes but nothing happens. I tried this with the clean iso`s, a working backup dir and the 10-14.05-"ready to play" download.

-Fixed it.

Copy Assembly-CSharp.dll from a working install and make a backup (32 and 64), after you install all the updates and mods you like, just paste both files in the maps where they should be. Game starts, no problems
          Last edited by RuriRuri; 11-01-2016, 12:05 PM.

Comment

My STUDIO starts and shows the options but wont let me "add characters" everything is visually there but the button wont add the character. Select works perfectly.
            Last edited by MyZ; 11-15-2016, 04:19 PM.

Comment

wauw super big tits!!

Comment

Is it possible to make a similar mod to men? Not only increasing the slider limit, but adding new ones like Height and genitalia measures?
                I'm kinda tired of having all my male characters looking like Donkey Kong and not being able to make a cuteass shota dude

Comment

Originally posted by ConfessCorgi View Post
                  Is it possible to make a similar mod to men? Not only increasing the slider limit, but adding new ones like Height and genitalia measures?
                  I'm kinda tired of having all my male characters looking like Donkey Kong and not being able to make a cuteass shota dude
                  Why do you want to change male char's height in the first place? Height slider doesn't change any proportions, only body size. Besides, H animations made that way so male is one-size-fits-all, you should rather adjust female size in relation to male.

Anyway, you can adjust male proportions with Additional Bone Modifier plugin (not sure about penis size, never bothered me). These adjustments will fuck up H animations to a certain degree, but for Studio it's irrelevant.
                  Last edited by The Curly One; 11-27-2016, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the awesome plugin!

But I've got a question. The formula you use is...
                    * value &lt; 0
                    x = min_x - (max_x - min_x) * abs(value / 100)

* value &gt; 100
                    x = max_x + (max_x - min_x) * ((value - 100) / 100)
                    Are min_x and max_x determined from the 0-100 range for both equations? If they are, I think the result outside 0-100 will be off by a bit since some joints have more than one equation.

Comment

Hey guys, whenever I try to running any of the HoneySelect_XX_WideSlider.exes from this mod, I get this same weird error about "access to the path ... is denied". I tried allowing access for just about everything with no luck and running as admin. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Piccolo0; 12-07-2016, 08:23 PM.

Comment

• De Kus
                        De Kus commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Make sure the user executing the file has write access to the mentioned file.

vrl0ver the 12/22 DLC breaks the mod, could you take a look at it? The character making screen has got messed up after re-applying WideSlider 32bit patched exe.

Comment

• brady1465
                        brady1465 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        works fine for me

Hi guys, Anyone has the following error :

"could not load or assembly 'Mono.Cecil ..."

when trying to launch HoneySelect_64_WideSliderPatch.exe ?

Thanks a lot
                      Attached Files

Comment

Great work! Possible make one for VR? ^_^

Comment

***edit, I figured out why WideSlider was not working, removed long post with tons of irrelevant questions : ) Thanks for the great mod!
                          Last edited by roodan; 01-16-2017, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X