Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honey Select Wide Slider (slider limit change v0.8.3 update 05/21)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Patch] Honey Select Wide Slider (slider limit change v0.8.3 update 05/21)

An experimental mod that changes the slider limit value to -100 to 200 (from 0 to 100).
    (v0.5.1 include command line options that you can specify the limits)

Download
    v0.8.3 (MEGA) : https://mega.nz/#!oNIXVbgD!iTlsTUHHR...aO-2q8By14XHq0
    v0.8.2 (MEGA) : https://mega.nz/#!JQhiWTzT!AOudD1s4J...SfuPp1a0XWiiu4
    v0.8.0 (MEGA) : https://mega.nz/#!sdgAEIqS!41qU1zRDM...2G_Otpakwv-C-s
    v0.7.1 (MEGA) : https://mega.nz/#!RIIT3bKa!V7FcMz9kt...5y2BiRuj8Uby4c
    v0.7.0 (MEGA) : https://mega.nz/#!oZxRzZzB!Fa7o-7i7p...xJjD6xDehtoC2Y
    v0.6.1 (MEGA) : https://mega.nz/#!MF53UJSR!u0eogNXoS...EJI6QE0cffTDKE
    v0.6.0 (MEGA) : https://mega.nz/#!tIJxWQZS!K06Z3X4KC...4rDezhxNuqLQu8
    v0.5.1 (MEGA) : https://mega.nz/#!IFBEQBLI!2jakPsO99...dLHRD8tS7Cztrk
    v0.5.0 (MEGA) : (deleted)
    v0.4.0 (MEGA) : https://mega.nz/#!wAB1SZjY!ur9pp_bIZ...V2cmh2oJzf7GaE
    v0.3.1 (MEGA) : https://mega.nz/#!oR5FFb4R!F7gCILaCq...UzJLvUwDxiqF04
    v0.3.0 (MEGA) : (deleted)
    v0.2.0 (MEGA) : https://mega.nz/#!dURykL6B!lJX-sVJAP...Ayfs1BK-rRW6NE
    v0.1.0 (MEGA) : (deleted)

[Update]
    v0.8.3
    - Support Battle Arena (2017/5/19 DLC).
    v0.8.2
    - Fixed bug: Male character slider value does not applied in Main Game H-Scene and first time you load in Studio, in HoneySelect Party.
    - Fixed bug: Female character hight value is reset in Main Game H-scene in HoneySelect Party.
    v0.8.1
    - Fixed bug: Bust weight/softness paramter was clipped on load in Party/NEO.
    v0.8.0
    - Support new HoneySelect DLC 2017/04/28, HoneySelect Party, HoneyStudio Neo.
    - Fixed bug on voice pitch parameter. Now voice pitch parameter does not reset clipped when you load a character in character custom scene.
    - Improved performance in (old) HoneyStudio.
    v0.7.1
    - Embedded Mono.Cecil.dll into the *_WideSliderPatch.exe to avoid compatibility issue of the Mono.Cecil.dll
    v0.7.0
    -Turn rotation limit off if the parameter is only affects the rotation.
    For example, the rotation caused by "Breast size" is limited (because the paramter also affects the size),
    However, the rotation caused by "Eye roll z-axis" is not limited (because the parameter only changes the rotation).
    -Fixed calculation logic for rotation (value < 0 or value > 100). In case when the calculated value crosses 360 degree.
    v0.6.1
    - Fixed calculation logic for Bust (breast) weight and softness, to avoid breast gritch in case when breast size < 0 or breast softness < 0.
    For both cases, treat the softness as 0 (as the are not affected by gravity).
    v0.6.0
    - Added Bust weight, soft support (thanks to cyberbeing at post #59).
    - Added workaround logic for float&lt;-&gt;int calculation (also thanks to cyberbeing at post #61).
    v0.5.1
    -Fixed calculation logic bug when slider value is less than -100 or more than 200.
    Limits the rotation to default max, since without so, some parts rotete 360 degree.
    v0.5.0 (Need to re-run HoneySelect_xx_WideSliderPatch.exe)
    - Fixed in game H-scene scale problem. The scale is reset to 0.8 - 1.0 (slider 0 to 100) by H-animation, even if you applied other values.
    - Added slider limit command line option.
    --slidermin=&lt;value&gt;
    --slidermax=&lt;value&gt;
    e.g. by passing "--slidermin=-200 --slidermax=300" to the "HoneySelect_xx.exe" will change the slider range to -200 to 300.
    The same formula is applied to calculate the value.
    v0.4.0 - Voice pitch support (0.94-1.06 -&gt; 0.82-1.18). Need to rerun HoneySelect_xx_WideSliderPatch.exe (but no need to revert Assembly-CSharp.dll even if you already patched using older version of Wide Slider)
    v0.3.1 - Fixed a bug in Studio - when "Change" a character with other character, height (scale) is wrongly kept as old character.
    v0.3.0 - Added a dll for Studio to keep the scale when the H Animation is applied a Character.
    v0.2.0 - Fixed bug that Color Picker slider range was also changed unintentionally.

[Use in Studio]
    v0.2.0 includes Studio version.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by vrl0ver; 05-21-2017, 04:59 AM.

• Hi,

I don't know is this issue caused by the wild slider mod. But once I install the 0.8.3 update of the mod, I can't load the fourth female character correctly in studioNEO. The fourth and further female character will load in a strange position and not able to move or delete at all. Anyone can help me to fix it?
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Edit: Okay, it was not the fourth character. Apparently that was happening randomly. The mods I had installed other than this were GGmod and HSStudioNEO Addon, all up to date. Someone please help me.
    Last edited by aokawa1992; 06-05-2017, 02:49 AM.

Comment

• Very nice mod thank you so much.

I have1 request

Is it possible for you to add nipple erection slider which is available in studio but not in game character creator Please... Thanks in Advance.

Comment

• Can anyone kindly provide mirrors to the latest version? mega is very limiting and i cannot download this file because i have reached daly "quota".

Comment

• Corrodias
          Corrodias commented
          Editing a comment
          Seriously? How much have you downloaded? I downloaded about 4GB in mod files from it yesterday.

• Does this work for 1.11?

Comment

• Hey, really appreciate all the work going into these mods and whatnot on here.

Truly grateful.

That aside, I'd like to know how one would go about exceeding 200 in the sliders? Even if only for a specific slider? There is a algorithm in the read me but am not sure where to modify the formula.

Thanks again.

Edit:I dun cracked the case, nevermind.
          Last edited by todhaseo; 06-17-2017, 10:04 PM.
          Rule #6: Observe Signature & Avatar Guidelines.

Signatures, avatars and personal photos are to be appropriate content for all ages and within our specified limits. Signature limits: 700 pixels in width, 150 pixels in height and 100kb max in combined images overall and/or a maximum 5 lines of text with a font size of 1 is allowed. Invalid signatures can and most likely will be removed without warning.

Comment

• CirKamus
            CirKamus commented
            Editing a comment
            only make this create a new HoneySelect_64_WideSliderPatch.exe - Acceso directo and then put this

E:\Honey Selection\HoneySelect_64_WideSliderPatch.exe" --slidermin=-200 --slidermax=600" u can change values

• Solstar
            Solstar commented
            Editing a comment
            what the hell,the negative values work, but I still can't get the positive to go past 200. My dreams of a THICC gal are dying fast =/......

• Solstar
            Solstar commented
            Editing a comment
            NVM I'm just a dumbass........ i just did it by accident.

• Originally posted by CHALLENGER22 View Post
          Very nice mod thank you so much.

I have1 request

Is it possible for you to add nipple erection slider which is available in studio but not in game character creator Please... Thanks in Advance.
          +1 to this.

Comment

• Thank you for the mod, it is fantastic!

However, I reinstalled the game and now when I try to run the wideslider patch, I get an error that the access to Assembly-CSharp.dll is denied. I have de-activated my antivirus, run the program as administrator, and changed permissions for all of the files involved. To no avail.

I see some other people have had similar problems, but I can't find any solutions. You guys have any suggestions?

Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-07-09 12_26_49-.png
Views:	1
Size:	124.9 KB
ID:	5807001

Comment

• Corrodias
              Corrodias commented
              Editing a comment
              If it's not permissions, then Windows is denying access to the file because it's currently in use. Some process has a handle open to it that denies shared write access to other processes. If you can't figure out which one it is, try searching for open handles to that file using Process Hacker or Process Explorer.

• I admit up front, I know nothing about how this mod works or how IPA works. I am curious: Could it be implemented as an IPA plugin? If not, why? This seems to work by modifying the main dll, and IPA seems to allow plugins to override functions in that dll.

Comment

• Great mod!
              I've got a problem, though. All sliders in character maker and in studio progressively go down (left) when selected. For example, you set a value in the intensity of light of the map to, say, 85, dragging the slider to the value and then releasing the button. The slider stay fixed for like 0.5 sec and then starts to drop until it's minimum. It happens with every slider in the game. Holding 'w' while dragging the slider fix the problem, but it's very annoying.
              I'm not sure this mod is causing it because I'm pretty sure it was working fine yesterday and i have this mod installed for weeks. I'm just posting it here because it's related to the mod and I don't know what to do to fix this.
              I haven't installed anything recently, just opened the studio and realized the problem.
              Has anyone experienced this before?

Thanks anyway.

Comment

• can anyone tell me how to fix it? i dont relay sure what to do now! thanks
                Click image for larger version

Name:	20170713172813.png
Views:	3
Size:	8.8 KB
ID:	5807919
                Attached Files

Comment

• I have specific problem. When i launch honey select and want create female the sliders are incorrect. My min value in slider is -98, -99 and then -10 lol.
                  Yeah and another thing, when i want load custom character created with wideslider my sliders does not exceed 100, dont mentioning how terible and scary loaded characters are.

Comment

• Corrodias
                    Corrodias commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It's -100, but the text box only has room to display 3 characters. The other problem, though, I don't know, unless you didn't patch one of your game applications; you have to patch honey select, studio, studio neo, and battle arena individually, either the 32 or the 64 bit versions of all of them (or both, if you're using both).

• Alright i patched honey select, studio, studioNeo, battle arena 64 and 32 bit versions all of them but the error still remain when i want load character the sliders does not exceed 100 meh.
                  I downloaded fully patched game with all dlcs, game version 1.20. Dont know what to do else, surely there must be somewhere solution hmmmhm.

Comment

• Corrodias
                    Corrodias commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I expect you have made an error in the application of the patch somewhere, or overwrote the modifications with another mod, but unfortunately I don't really have enough detail to pinpoint *how*, and I don't know how you could describe the process in sufficient detail to make the error apparent.

• Well first of all i firsty installed honey select and all patches and dlcs, everything manually in order, then my first mod was wideslider 8.3 (of course it was) same error what i describe in my first post, i thought I did something wrong, so i uninstall it and delete all files and downloaded fully patched game 1.20 with all dlcs in one pack, then again i installed wideslider, same error (oh my...). I try even a differente versions of wideslider, nothing happend.

Comment

• Would it be possible to add independent left and right eye sliders? It would be great to be able to set each eye and eyebrow with a slightly different height, width, angle, etc. Just to be able to accurately represent more realistic characters.

If this can also be done for cheeks, jaw widths and even nose nostrils. Would be great!

Comment

• Hi guys , first of all i love this wideslider mod but i got a little problem
                      i want to change slider limits , 200 and go to 300 but i don't know how , i know that you need to change it with the console , but i don't even know how to open it
                      help

Comment

• THENewguy1
                        THENewguy1 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Make a shortcut to the wideslide executable with this in the target line, these are command line switches.

"C:\illusion\HoneySelect\HoneySelect_64_WideSlider Patch.exe --slidermin=Desired value --slidermax=Desired value"

• LolaBella
                        LolaBella commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It says that " the name 'C:/illusion .......slidermax=300' specified in the target isn't valid . verify that the path and filename are correct "
                    Working...
                    X