No announcement yet.

SBX2.5c Uncensor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So i extracted the addons here, is it supposed to look like this?
    https://gyazo.com/60f25e03c4135f48884389abfc8b2fc9

Comment

• Stampar
      Stampar commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope! You gotta pick one of the preset options from either "performance" or "quality" folders (I use Performance 1c), then copy the folders inside: "HoneySelect64" and "honey Studio 64". Paste those over your game directoy, where the executables are. If it doesn't ask for overwriting, that's not the place!

Then you have to do the same with the "dependencies" folder, and then I guess you have to copy the plugin compatibilty folder as well, if you use any of those mods. Those go into the "plugins" folder of your game directory.

Once all that's settled, you can safely delete all those files from your game directory. Good luck!

• plasticmind
      plasticmind commented
      Editing a comment
      cf_t_body_00.unity3d and cf_m_base.unity3d need to be placed in HoneySelect\abdata\chara

• wanglo
      wanglo commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah no wonder, it was sketchy that it never asked to overwrite. Thanks a lot guys

• Hey there, SBX2 has been uptated to 1.2!

You can read the release notes in the OP. It was mostly about textures this time, but other things have been adressed as well.
    Pubic hair patch has also been updated, so remember to grab the new version it if you use it.

Also, for those using plasticmind 4k addon: you can keep using it without problems with the new version, but you'll need to reinstall it after update.
    Hope everythings is right with the upload this time.

As usual, don't hesitate to report any issues you might encounter with the damn thing.

I'll be mostly afk for about 2 weeks tho, so don't expect big updates or a lot of support.

Comment

• cyberbeing
      cyberbeing commented
      Editing a comment
      It looks like you included sirutex.unity3d in the download by mistake, not that it does any harm since it's the original game file.

• Stampar
      Stampar commented
      Editing a comment
      It wasn't by mistake. I plan to add a custom cum textures addon eventually so that's the vanilla file so in case someone doesn't like them, they could restore the originals from there.

edit: btw I've added your patch to the OP so people can find it easily. I'd suggest updating that post for future versions.
      Last edited by Stampar; 10-29-2016, 07:26 AM.

1811 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Stampar, pubic hair prob with spooning pose

• W Click image for larger version

Name:	20161017055911031.png
Views:	1
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	5731777 hen will this extra cum map be included with your addon update
    sigpic

Comment

• what is the empty list file for?
      SBX_Uncensor_00.unity3d

Comment

• Stampar
        Stampar commented
        Editing a comment
        It can be deleted, it was a meant to uninstall a previous skin that was included with an old mod. Now it was redundant.

• I've been meaning to mention that the latest SSAO patch from 10/25 by cyberbeing seems to be more sporadic, performance-wise, as well as more demanding than the 10/23 version that uses higher res for its Performance & Quality versions, in particular.

Comment

• cyberbeing
        cyberbeing commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you talking lower performance when using Screen Space Reflections?
        Or when using the Reshade preset in the 10/25 version which added SMAA back in?

Nothing else was changed otherwise between the 10/23 and 10/25 version. While I did try to tweak Screen Space Reflections for near identical performance on the title screen between the two versions on my GTX 770, maybe your GTX 670 takes a larger performance hit from the extra SSR steps and temporal filter. The temporal filter on SSR is slow, which is why I didn't include it the first time, but without it the SSR effect on the floor will flicker on motion with plasticminds re-textured Classroom map.

• could I see some comparison images of the visual enhancement patch? Just curious what the differences look like before I install it.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• I have a question about this picture (https://i.imgbox.com/w3rzi8TI.png)

This sperm pattern doesn't appear in game (original game+latest official patch+ this uncen mod)

Is this pattern some kind of Mode?

Comment

• I am wondering how close to the vanilla the new hairs are in the latest version. Could you post some pics? I'd really appreciate it because this is a big mod and it will be hard to go back up everything before installing.

Comment

• found a glitch:
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Snap76.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	198.8 KB
ID:	5732195
            is that a "normal" or a "usual" thing!?
            using the latest sbx 1.2 +hair patch 1.0+ body 4x specular
            how to reproduce it:
            simple look at the screen; get the girl naked,use cunniling with the tired state, make her cum: bam!
            i just wanted to know it.....

Comment

• @tmvaegis do you mean the latest one is less performance-friendly? I didn't notice anything in particular but I'm interested in that kind of details, what do you exactly mean by "sporadic"?.
              @1811 If you could upload a picture showing the issue it would be very helpful, I currently don't have a lot of time to do testing, is this the same bug hgrtdvehdbwvd is reporting below?
              @Jtenma I have this comparison picture I took for the first versions. it shall let you see the obvious difference of SSAO filtering and colour correction. The picture itself is kinda bad but it's the only one I have right now, Also note the patch has been updated since this picture was took so it's better now.

Spoiler
              Vanilla version max SSAO
              Cyberbeing patch

@Anotherseraph @Misjon the improved cum textures addon is next, I can't give a specific date, as the version I have right now is functional but has some flaws which I'm not sure how to solve. With a bit of luck, it'll be ready next week!
              @Bananadude I guess you mean vanilla pubic hairs. Well, there was a missplaced normal map before which was making them look different to vanilla, it's fixed now, the change shouldn't be that big for the diffuse remain almost the same (I think I did some minor edits to a pair of them). Anyway you can just backup you cf_m_underhair_00:unity3d for that file holds vanilla pubic hairs.
              @hgrtdvehdbwvd I've seen that happen on a few poses, there's a vertex there that's not perfectly alignned so it will clip in rare ocassions. I've tried to fix that a few times and I honestly thought it was fine already. I'll give it another go for next version.

Thanks everyone for the reports! If you are aware of something else please let us know.

Comment

1811 commented
                Editing a comment
                Here is the picture

• hgrtdvehdbwvd
                hgrtdvehdbwvd commented
                Editing a comment
                buddy wtf there is nothing here
                you can't upload the picture wen commenting!!
                you must use a external link wen you use the comment section like THIS where i am actually writing!!!
                just made a new post on the bottom!

• https://mega.nz/#!HNlQRBZI!9FRVbH0Y4...6apM92y9yKqEfo This should fix the rest of seams, please tell me it's better.

Comment

• plasticmind
                plasticmind commented
                Editing a comment

• Stampar
                Stampar commented
                Editing a comment
                I would appretiate if you weren't that cryptic, what does that exactly fix?
                I can tell you realiced the shoulder and neck seams were caused by the detail map, which is a good thing, I hadn't paid those much attention until now, but which patterns/areas did you actually work on? Muscle one is a mess, as it was before, and pattern 01 is also notcieably increasing the seams.

• plasticmind
                plasticmind commented
                Editing a comment
                I fixed the seam around genital in all patterns, but still I don't know how to fix the seams on shoulder

• @Cyberbeing and @Stampar - What I meant was, for an update that's meant to be more performance friendly, I've seen a bit more stuttery animation and slightly less stable fps performance. Again, this is mostly in regards to the Performance and Quality folders from low/medium to Ultra. (The SSR Quality option is, naturally, quite demanding) And indeed, there were changes; for instance, the shift in SSR from 256 to 176. With a decrease like that, shouldn't we see a slight increase in performance?

Indeed, I use a GTX 670FTW, and as far as what I'm presently using, it's the 10/23 version of:

[2a][SSAO Medium][SSAO Float16][ColorCurves Float16][SSR 256-3-HalfTraceFullResolve]

@plasticmind - Was that Diffuse Skin Pack or whatever supposed to be that fix you mentioned? If so, that can be a bit problematic, considering that it's:

a) Not totally cooperative with certain mods, as you mentioned
              b) Changes the vanilla skins
              c) Not exactly performance friendly

All I want is to figure out how to have the newest face textures you've created without all the excess glossy, unrealistic shine.
              Yet again, I must politely insist that simply adjusting the characters shine/intensity values is not, I repeat, not a solution.

P.S.: I know I'm coming off as a bit irritable about this whole face texture thing, and I'm sorry about that, but it just feels like my message isn't quite getting through.
              Last edited by tmvaegis; 10-31-2016, 06:23 AM.

Comment

• tmvaegis
                tmvaegis commented
                Editing a comment
                I don't know if you saw this earlier, but I did already mention that I'm using "Prefer maximum performance", and neither "Optimal Power" or "Adaptive". So yeah, who knows what the issue is... Do you think I should set it to Adaptive, anyway?

• cyberbeing
                cyberbeing commented
                Editing a comment
                No it shouldn't really matter, unless you care about GPU temperature and power draw at idle.

• tmvaegis
                tmvaegis commented
                Editing a comment
                Well, I wonder what the problem is, then? So strange.

• Hmmm something in the last update broke SkinTexMod Overlay compatibility? Damn, I held on installing plasticminds new 4k diffuses just because of it, this was a pretty nasty surprise.
              Love your work guys, big fan and all, but I think this confilict should be warned. It's a big deal for some of us.
              Any workaround, or am I screwed until Alexae can look into this?

Comment

• DillDoe
                DillDoe commented
                Editing a comment
                @GIL
                the issue is with the visual enhancement patch. not sure which one you installed, but I installed the Quality and Performance Tweaks [SSAO,SSR, and more][2016-10-25] and had the same issue with overlay making everything bright white.
                In that patch, the modder includes a version of SkinTexMod (v.1.8) which works with the enhancement. Again I'm not sure which visual enhancement you've installed, but for me that one works.

• GIL★ギル
                GIL★ギル commented
                Editing a comment
                @DillDoe: Oddly, I'm almost completely positive I was using Skintext 1.8. The Visual Tweak Patch I used was [5]. Changing UnityEngine.dll to an older version works for me, but I'm guessing the tweak isn't working as intended then.
                Edit: Oh I didn't realize there was an actual SkinTex modded file in there, doh :/

• Stampar
                Stampar commented
                Editing a comment
                Well I'm glad the issue got solved.
                I haven't tried SkinTextMod yet and my knowledge of cyberbeing's patch technical part is nonexistant, so I wasn't aware of that specific requisite. A notice has been added to the OP with a reminder, and also a few comparative pictures for the skeptics :3

• On the first page u mentioned that in order to uninstall some of the addons u can simply update the game to that latest patch, i havent updated mine atm since the most recent was only 5.5mb. does that mean anytime i downloaded a new honey select game update patch all my mods are removed?

Comment

• Stampar
                Stampar commented
                Editing a comment
                Nope, neither the uncensor nor most other mods will be removed when updating your game, unless the update includes the specific files they replace, but this is very unlikely. This typically affects only a few specific mods which make changes to the files included into the HoneySelect64 and HoneyStudio64 folders, some of them being cyberbeing's patch and UI Translation, which DO have to be reinstalled after updating.

• wanglo
                wanglo commented
                Editing a comment
                oh ok worried me for a sec. BTW is there a translation to all the visual settings in the game? Once i start a scene i get a window with all this japanese which im guessing is supposed to be from this mod and its addons but i dont really understand the functions

• Stampar
                Stampar commented
                Editing a comment
                No text or configuration of any kind is included with this uncensor or its addons. About the game itself, interface and most of the common text should be translated as of now. Problem is, the translators didn't do a very good job explaining how to actually use their work.

Basically, you need:

1. Illusion Plugin Architecture, for the patched exes. You already have that.

2.Ui translation loader 016, can be found in the first post of the UI translation thread, it's a 2-part small download.

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...0-translations

3.Actual translation files, this file gets updated often and is always retroactive, latest one is:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...86#post5732486

You gotta copy everything to its place (look at the folders included in each package and make sure those ovewrite your own game's folders).
                Then you run the patched exes once for each mode (HoneySelect64.patched.exe and Honey_Studio_64.patched.exe) to activate the plugins.

If after that you keep seeing japanese ingame, then it hasn't been translated yet, but I'd swear all the configuration tabs are

• Nice work Dude
              This is a mad world.

Comment

Working...
              X