No announcement yet.

SBX2.5c Uncensor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, unfortunately, the issue with vanilla "juice" textures and nipples still exists. The best way to explain this is to show it, so here you go. The first pic is the issue, the second is without it, and only because of an adjusted camera angle:

Plus, it doesn't seem like the vanilla cum textures are quite showing up on the nipples as they should be.
    (And for those who may ask, no, that's not one of my girls. I wish I could remember the original creator's name, but I do know she can be found in the character sharing thread, and is Miyuki of Umemaro fame.)

Did cyberbeing disappear, btw? Been awhile since we last heard from ya, and I know you were working on finishing up a final version of the Visual Enhancement mod.

Oh, and Happy (early) Thanksgiving to all that celebrate it! : )
    Last edited by tmvaegis; 11-22-2016, 07:46 PM.

Comment

• @tmvaegis there's something wrong with the way you upload pictures, I can only see the thumbnail but no links!.

The problem apparently exists but I swear I'm unable to replicate it. So either it's caused by a bad installation (did you remember to reapply the custom juice addon after the last SBX2 1.3 update?) or it only happens in certain scenes/positions/maps I haven't yet found. If you could, it would be helpful if you told me exactly in which circunstances it glitches.

There's always the chance for it to be caused by a certain set of nipples, or by a totally different mod.

The juice will never really overlay the nipples or the pubic hair, I'm still working on that, but it'll get trough the alpha and won't cause any major problems, at least in my experience.

Spoiler

Btw, I've been experiencing and although there are some differences, you can use the sirutext files with the default material or plasticmind's custom ones (above screenshot), no need to install any of the cf_m_base files included with the addon. It will change the overall aspect of the textures but both have its downsides. I probably won't be including custom mats in the next build, so it'll increase the compatiblity with other mods and plugins.

Comment

• tmvaegis
        tmvaegis commented
        Editing a comment
        Dammit, that keeps happening to my imgbox thumbnail links. I re-uploaded them, so they should be fine (I hope...).
        Ahh, so those textures aren't supposed to show up on the nipples, eh? Don't know why I thought they ever did. Oh, and I wasn't using the custom juice add-on (too much, for me, like I mentioned before) so it has nothing to do with that. Well, if that's the same problem as always and everything is showing up as intended, guess it's not really a major issue.

I'm not sure what you were referring to with the sirutex file?

• Stampar
        Stampar commented
        Editing a comment
        tmvaegis ops sorry my bad, since I couldn't see the pics I though you were talking about the addon, which is what could tpically cause problems. I'm not that sure about vanilla juice textures, but I have never experienced that problem.

Uhm, if you don't have the addon and you have the 1.3 version of the uncensor, there should be nothing messing with how those textures are displayed in your game, so I'd say that's just how the engine works?. However, if you upload a studio scene where the issue can be seen, I can take a look and see if it can be fixed somehow.

• Spoiler
      Originally posted by Stampar View Post

This was a collab between Belgar17 (mesh works) and me (texture works)
      so, if you like what you see, remember to thank him as well!

Also, thanks a lot to plasticmind and cyberbeing for kindly handing the new normal maps and the fixed skin patterns!

SBX2 features:

- Expansive maliwei-based mesh with completely custom anus, inner cavity and cervix.
      - Custom, smoothed and filtered textures for all skin patterns, each one featuring a slightly different vagina.
      - Custom, higher res normal and specular maps.(4k also avaliable)
      - Full integration of vanilla assets (suntan, clothing parts, pubic hairs...)
      - Totally reworked pubic hair system (optional).

Variety of possible designs for every taste:

DOWNLOAD LINK -> SBX2 Uncensor - 1.3 [MEGA]

Build 1.3 release notes:

Spoiler

This is a bugfixing release, which deals mostly with clothing parts, but it also enhances the detail body textures (the bumps which add muscles or skinny aspects to your characters) so they can be used without causing terrible seams on most body parts.

Changelog:
      - Ludicrous seams which were affecting the uncensor area, the shoulders, the armpits and the neck were removed from the detail body textures (this is a vanilla fix).
      - Fixed the armpit seam which was appearing in the following clothing parts for the full clothed state: Cheerleader outfit, witch dress, dress & floral dress, concierge suit.
      - Fixed the missing vertex which were appearing on both hands on characters dressed with the "dress" and "floral dress" variants.
      - Camisole is no longer recolourable (again!)
      - Got rid of the small breast shadow bug which was somehow still present in a few clothing parts.

Optional files and addons:
      In this section I'll post alternative files and patches that could be considered vanilla unfriendly.
      Install those after having installed latest version of SBX2 Uncensor.

1- HQ 4k body maps v2 [MEGA] By plasticmind

This will increase the sharpness and reflectiveness of the skin by enhancing the various texture maps involved.
      Comes with a 4k detail map (instead of the smaller, mosaic tile the standar version uses), custom occlusion and a new, more detailed specular.
      Note that diffuse textures won't be affected.

It will make the characters look better, especially in Studio, but it might be taxing on your hardware.

Normals Occlusion Detail map Specular
      SBX2 1.2 2048 1024 512 2048
      This addon 2048 4096 4096 4096

Comparison:
      SBX2 default on the left.
      2- Pubic hair patch 1.1b [MEGA]

This will overwrite the vanilla pubic hair mesh with a new one which covers more areas and it's designed for 1024 textures.
      Therefore, it allows for better and more realistic pubic hair designs. It also allows pubic hair patterns to include armpit hair.

It won't clip with the body since it shares the same bones. This addon comes with 12 custom pubic hair patterns.
      Vanilla pubic hair patterns should be unnafected by this addon.

UV maps for modders can be found here [1.1]

Previews:

3 - Visual enhancement patch 2/11/16 - by cyberbeing

This patch contains a series of dll adjustments and fixes that will increase the overall image quality for HS and Studio.
      It was originall intended to reduce the noise and dirtyness of vanilla SSAO filter but now it covers other areas as well.
      Depending on the preset you choose, performance hit will vary. Perfomance builds should have little to no impact tho.

Notes:
      Requires latest version of the game.
      Follow the included installation guide step by step for it to work.
      This plugin comes with a compatible version of SkinTextMod 2.0. Other versions won't work!

This file is not SBX2 dependant and can be used with any uncensor.
      Uninstall files are included in the package.

Comparison [Full SSAO]:

Overall scene difference (Vanilla at the left vs Performance preset patch):
      Detailed view difference (Vanilla at the left vs Quality preset patch)

4. Custom Juice Textures BETA 3b [MEGA]

Swaps vanilla cum textures with custom, higher res ones.
      Includes all variants for nude skin; clothing parts won't be affected!

Notes:
      Important info, plese read before installing:
      For this addon to properly work, sorting order for panties, bras and pantyhose was adjusted.
      Adjusted vanilla files are supplied, as well as compatible files for Cur144 transparent underwear and
      Yashiro Amamiya "petite underwear". Any other underwear mods will glitch unless fixed. If you happen to run into
      any issue, send a message so I can make a compatible version.

This package includes compatible version to Honeyselect/abdata/chara after installing this addon for them to work together.
      If you ever want to go back to default cum textures, just reinstall SBX2 and overwrite.

Cards for many of the characters showing in this thread can be found here.

Last but not least:

This wouldn't be possible at all without the constant guidance and SB3UGS developing of @enimaroah

Thanks a lot for all you've done (and keep doing) for this community.

Great work, but I have a question. If this is not installed properly, would it cause the body to be almost white, while the head is normally colored/tanned? I'd add a screen cap but I don't yet see how.
      Last edited by enimaroah; 11-22-2016, 05:27 AM. Reason: added a spoiler. But the question is why he quoted instead of simply posting a reply?

Comment

• Stampar
        Stampar commented
        Editing a comment
        That's not exactly a problem with SBX2. The issue is caused by the 4k skin diffuse initial package (which is a different mod), as far as I know, although there have been reports of Visual enhancement addon (listed under the optional section in this thread) causing similar problems.

Either way, my recommendation is that you stick to the instructions included inside the readme files, for those mods are a bit harder to install than your usual copypaste stuff. Anyway, try this:

-If you have installed 4k skins from either the MF patch or its specific thread, remember you need to change the skin pattern of your girls to the new 4k options included by plasticmind. Do this from the character maker. Default skins will work no longer!
        If you are still having problems, you can always try the uninstaller supplied by the author.
        http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...n-2-2016-11-19

edit: oh, and please in the future avoid quoting the entire OP, it makes the thread sloppy .
        Last edited by Stampar; 11-22-2016, 05:01 AM.

• Finally, I fixed my custom juice issue yesterday, they look great now 10/10
      And is it possible to mod the splash/leak from creampie as well? if so, do you planing on making it?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	301.8 KB
ID:	5740239

Comment

• devilangel13
        devilangel13 commented
        Editing a comment
        fizhsmile i think i got the same issue than you cause i don't have the mesh "cum" anymore! How did you resolved that?

• fizhsmile
        fizhsmile commented
        Editing a comment
        install EMF Patch for easy fix if you have custom juice problems

• Hi Stampar!

So as mentioned before in this thread a cleaner/innie/less-gaping style mesh would be great, so I exported the mesh and changed it a bit, but I'm having a hard time loading it back in to the game. Would you be able to re-import them and test or help me with some steps? I tried looking through SB3U guides but I'm having no luck. The mesh I edited was in cf_base.unity3d, under p_cf_body_00, was this the correct mesh? If I can get this figured out I can help making an alternate version, I'll be sure to make it fit the underwear and not require clothing updates for it, and you may post it in one of your OPs if you approve the design and quality, if you want.

Thanks!

Comment

• @fizhsmile Looks good indeed, what did you do exactly? About the creampie effect, I believe there was a mod which would improve it, but I don't remember which one. I'll take a look and see if I can find it, maybe it was for SBPR. I don't plan to touch that effect, mostly because I've no clue about where those specific files are located and how the hell they work.

@Shikataganai Hey there, that's the correct mesh indeed. If you are editing the SBX2 vagina then you can try this route.
        Spoiler

- Obtain the SBX2 1.3 unmodifief cf_base.unity3d, open it with sb3ugs and navigate to p_cf_body_00 animator, open it, select the mesh and export it in both .mqo and .dae (collada fbx) formats.
        - Make the edits you want to the .mqo file (metasequoia is recommended if you don't have much experience with 3D editing). Don't touch the other one.
        - once you have edited the .mqo to your heart's content, save it and drag the fileback to the SB3UGS window, this will import the mesh. Do the same with the unmodified .dae file.
        - The imported meshes will typically be displayed at the lower left part of the screen. Now, still in SB3UGS, go back to the original mesh inside cf_base file, click "meshes" tab, click the body mesh, then on the parameter screen click on "go to frame"
        - The tree for the animator will display, you'll notice the frame has been already selected. "Cf_O_body_00" right above of "SkinnedMeshRenderer"
        - Now drag the imported, unmodified .dae file from the lower left part of the screen over that frame. Choose "replace" for all options and confirm. This is needed to ensure the animator has all the bones you'll need.
        - After that, drag the imported, edited .mqo over the same route. Now you choose "merge" & "copy nearest" as parameters and confirm.
        - Now, you need to recalculate the normals for the new mesh. Go to the "meshes" tab again, select the same mesh as before and select "normals" and then set a 0.00005 value for calculation, click Ok.
        - Save the cf_base file, we're done!

However, note this will only affect the nude status, for every top clothing part will overwrite your custom mesh with the default SBX2. This has nothing to do with the shape of the thing, it's just how the game works. All top clothing parts include a built-in vagina mesh, hence the need to supply the adapted top files with each uncensor.

I don't think you would go as far as to build each top file, because I swear that's some ungrateful work, but in case you're interested I'll explain that by pm. Anyway having vagina variants, even if only for full nude status, is always cool, so freel free to upload yours so we can take a look! If you still can't figure something out, drop a pm and I'll try to guide you better.

Comment

• Probably not the right place to ask this but what is the mod that enables u to make other mods? I want to try making a belly bulge mod. Also does the custom juice textures have an activation setting or does it only happen in game

Comment

• Amazing job ur doing... can we have even more hairy girls?
            "Illusion Company" Fan since 2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Stampar View Post
              Hi again! A new version for Custom Juice Textures (Beta3) is avaliable!
              Hopefully this will be the last beta version! Hope you like folks, see ya.

Changelog:
              - Fixed the issue which was causing pantyhose to be displayed below panties, and not above as intended.
              - Fixed an issue wich was causing juice on chest (level2) to look much brighter than intended.
              - Adjustments were made to facial patterns 1 & 2 so the ammount of juice scalates better from one to other.
              - Juice on vagina has been updated. Level 2 includes a creampie effect (see screnshot).
              - Removed juice from those areas which made it strech too much (inner tighs, lower butt, etc...)
              - Improved overall textures and maps for the back patterns (ass and back).
              - Raised the intensity of the blush texture (since it's located in the same file why the hell no).

Download link: SBX2 Custom Juice Textures BETA 3 [MEGA]
              Remember to replace the files with the included compatibility ones if you are using other addons!
              @Stampar

Very beautiful textures in this B3 version, provided you do not get too close.. then their slightly decreases and the Juice textures on body, crumbles slightly from very close.. I have not measured exactly the viewing distance;

the V button to remove false shadows in-game on small breasts, it seems to work well!

I found a Glitch in the "levels" on your Costum Juice Textures (Beta3), before I installed the new SBX v1.3

when the shirt is worn in full the textures are in their right place, see the pic.. https://i.imgbox.com/5HpX652X.png

but when the shirt is removed partially, sperm/juice textures are like suspended in the AIR, see the pic.. https://i.imgbox.com/SzI5B7lR.png

while only a bra or total nudity, the "juice" textures are OK!

You can solve the Juice textures Glitch that I showed you in the second screens, please?
              Last edited by Iukix360; 12-01-2016, 02:03 AM.

Comment

• Stampar
                Stampar commented
                Editing a comment
                Those textures are vanilla. You see, each clothing part has an overlay of juice which is independent from the body juice textures and applies over them if the clothing part is equiped.

They way Illusion did these, they will hang on the air most of the time, or will be placed randomly in a not very logical fashion... I do not like them that much either, but making custom juice meshes for the clothing parts would be a fairly staggering task. I might do it sometime, but I won't make any promises!.

A quicker approach would be to simply get rid of the juice meshes for the clothing parts, but I don't know if deleting those files would cause the game to crash or something like that. Those would be cf_liquid_top_00.unity3d and all the files with similar names.

• Iukix360
                Iukix360 commented
                Editing a comment
                Stampar

In fact I noticed that seemed different on clothes.. thinner and more transparent, it was because they are the vanilla juice textures ^_^

I assumed that you had also replaced the textures applied to clothes, but from what you tell me are totally separate and independent from those applied on the body

I was wondering if he could make the patch to your Juice, even for Petite UnderWere Set2, please? https://mega.nz/#!A1oT0Z7D!zyn5DxoZJ...H8dUnuoymk3pjs

mod source: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...83#post5738783
                Last edited by Iukix360; 12-01-2016, 07:03 PM.

• plasticmind
                plasticmind commented
                Editing a comment
                Using additional bone modifier on males can cause this issue.

• Hello! I hope im not posting wrong here, but I have an issue since i got cyberbeing's patch. Whenever I start any of the character editors in the main game, it crashes with a c++ runtime error saying: This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way. Did I mess up at the install? Did anyone encounter that issue and got it fixed?

Thanks in advance!

Oh and Stampar and cyberbeing, huge thanks for your mod/s, they are truly amazing.

Comment

• Sacred Sakura
                Sacred Sakura commented
                Editing a comment
                I first downloaded the latest of the "old" files, did the uninstall thing from that, and then added the files. Then I grabbed the Hotfix, used the uninstall files from that, and then installed it. That was how I understood the installation/updating procedure.

• Stampar
                Stampar commented
                Editing a comment
                Sorry an error like that has never been reported as far as I know. I don't know much about the c++ but maybe you lack any of the redistributables/updates needed for it to properly work?. Check https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2977003 for downloads.

Bad news is that I don't know which one is being used by the plugin/game, so you would need to try them in order , I'd start from below tho, 2008/2010.

Alternatively, you can try applying the latest accumulative update for HS (search the release thread here on HF) and then the latest version of cyberbeing's patch. this would typically fix any issues, at least in my experience. Anyway report back if you can't fix it so we might explore other options.

• Sacred Sakura
                Sacred Sakura commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey, I followed the method you suggested (getting the latest official patch). I just replaced the HoneySelect_64_Data folder from that patch. I dont really need any graphical changes for the maingame, as I pretty much only use the studio. That did it already, so I can again start the charactermaker without trouble. Thanks for the help and keep on beeing awsome!

• I'm having the nipple and pubic hair passing through tops only on Yashiro.Amamiya new bra and panty mod; i saw you made a comment that you fixed it. What am i missing?

I should be on your 1.3 version of the uncensor as well as the 4k textures and custom juice.

Ok i have got it working on the older set, i had to overwrite the old files with the new CutomJuice mod; but his newest set is still not working, i'm guessing it hasn't been fixed?
              Last edited by pepsibro; 12-02-2016, 05:19 PM. Reason: Update

Comment

• @Wanglo sorry for the late answer. Modding involves using many different tools, the most important being SB3UGS by enimaroah. But you'll need more than that. I suggest taking a look into enimaroah's signature, for there're many useful tutorials there. Making certain mods is piece of cake even for the common user, but what you want to try sound pretty complicated.

@alphaomega well it certainly wouldn't hurt to have even more space for the pubic hair. I'd like to extend it to the inner tights and such, but it's tricky on that area, the vertex aren't easily accesible with metasequoia and more advanced programs are like rocket science for me. For now I'm afraid that's as far as I can go. But if someone wants to dig deeper, I'd be interested in adjusting/extending the current textures for them to fit any changes.

@pepsibro Hey there, the second part of that mod hadn't been adjusted, but since I've the files around, I made a quick fix.
                This should do it!

Custom Juice textures - Compatibility fix for YashiroAmamiya's petite underwear 02.

The original mod still needs to be applied for the underwear to show up in the maker. You can find it here.
                All credits go the original author, YashiroAmamiya.
                Last edited by Stampar; 12-04-2016, 10:02 AM.

Comment

• pepsibro
                  pepsibro commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks so much! That did the trick!

• Hello there!

I've made an adaptation of RLA pubic hairs for them to fit the shape of the SBX2 pubic hair patch.
                The patterns themselves have been preserved, but they will show up as intended now for those SBX2 users with pubic hair patch installed.

Download link: SBX2 - RLA pubes fix for PH patch

You'll still need to install the original mod for the pubic hair patterns to show up in the maker, you can find it in RLA download section labeled as "HS_pubic_hair_Ver.1.3" Password: RLA

Update: RLA's mod includes a cf_base.unity3d file which will revert your pubic hair mesh to vanilla size. You don't want that file, so either remove it before applying the mod, or remember to reinstall the pubic hair patch afterwards.

All credits go to the original author, whose blog is: http://rla20160615.blog.fc2.com/
                Related blog? : http://honeymod.blog.jp/
                Last edited by Stampar; 12-06-2016, 12:49 AM.

Comment

• tmvaegis
                  tmvaegis commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I've noticed that the RLA download replaces the cf_base file, which worries me, since it replaces your cf_base file in the PH patch. Is that what your fix is for? I say this, because, I didn't see a cf_base file in your fix.

• Stampar
                  Stampar commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Indeed, the mod seems to include a custom version of the cf_base file. It looks like vanilla with some adjusments made to the clit area.
                  If you have te pubic hair patch installed, then don't copy that file. Technically, all you need is the customlist.

I had the mod for a while, didn't remember it came with that XD I guess easier route would be to include the correct cfbase in the fix as well.
                  Thanks for the report as usual!

• tmvaegis
                  tmvaegis commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ahh, I see. No prob, glad to contribute, and thanks for the heads-up! : )

• Originally posted by Stampar View Post

You'll still need to install the original mod for the pubic hair patterns to show up in the maker, you can find it in RLA download section labeled as "HS_pubic_hair_Ver.1.3"
                All credits go RLA, the original author, whose blog is: http://honeymod.blog.jp/
                Uhmm, file on Uploader is password protected and there seems to be no post in his blog about this mod whatsoever. I'm not sure if he ever mentions this Uploader anywhere in the blog (most of mod download links are Mega) at all.
                Am I missing something?

Edit: So, I found the pass via google. More surprisingly I found what seems to be RLA's blog?
                Last edited by The Curly One; 12-04-2016, 11:53 PM.

Comment

• Stampar
                  Stampar commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ops my bad. Well to be honest I don't know much about those links since I don't understand a word of japanese, but I've been told those are RLA files. Perhaps there are more authors... or the blog is in fact the work of a totally different modder... you're right, that one you posted seems to include the pubic hair mods and others.

I will investigate. About the password, I totally forgot to mention, I'll edit the topics, thanks for the info!

• Hey Stampar long time fan and lurker on Hongfire thanks again for the work boss! What are the chances of an absolute full untamed bush pubic hair package happening? If the limitations of what you can do will not make this happen then so be it, I was just more or less curious.

Comment

Working...
                X